User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 15 Jan 2003, 22:16   #1
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
High up.......

.......in the North in the land called Svithjod, there stands a rock. It is a hundred miles high and a hundred miles wide. Once every thousand years a little bird comes to this rock to sharpen it's beak.

When the rock has thus been worn away, then a single day of eternity will have gone by.

(Below you posts images that you find inspiring, majestic, magnificent, hilarious, entertaining, explanatory......)
Unread 15 Jan 2003, 22:20   #2
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold
\0/ <----says it all really doesn't he
Are the best i've ever had
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jan 2003, 22:42   #3
Erkenbrand
Moody

Erkenbrand is an unknown quantity at this point
I was just going to post the end paragraph but the whole verse has the same effect on me. Oh btw its nice to see a different van Loon quote. Everyone else uses that damn stock market one.

Code:
    What are the roots that clutch, what branches grow       
    Out of this stony rubbish? Son of man,      
    You cannot say, or guess, for you know only        
    A heap of broken images, where the sun beats,        
    And the dead tree gives no shelter, the cricket no relief,    
    And the dry stone no sound of water. Only       
    There is shadow under this red rock,    
    (Come in under the shadow of this red rock),        
    And I will show you something different from either        
    Your shadow at morning striding behind you      
    Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;       
    I will show you fear in a handful of dust.      
              Frisch weht der Wind  
              Der Heimat zu.        
              Mein Irisch Kind,       
              Wo weilest du?  
   'You gave me hyacinths first a year ago;    
   'They called me the hyacinth girl.'  
   --Yet when we came back, late, from the Hyacinth garden,     
   Your arms full, and your hair wet, I could not      
   Speak, and my eyes failed, I was neither       
   Living nor dead, and I knew nothing,         
   Looking into the heart of light, the silence.  
   Oed' und leer das Meer. 
Unread 15 Jan 2003, 23:08   #4
Cyp
∞+♪˛

Cyp is an unknown quantity at this point
What's the mass of the bird, and other relevant data?

Just trying to work out what the rotation period of the universe must be...
<!--Last incarnation: Nov 2000-->
Cyp is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jan 2003, 23:14   #5
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Cyp
What's the mass of the bird, and other relevant data?

Just trying to work out what the rotation period of the universe must be...

There are only dancers, and the dance. The dance is all there is: from whirl of quarks to wheel of galaxies, all is motion.
All is dance.
All is.
Unread 15 Jan 2003, 23:21   #6
Nofutcha
Airvatar

Nofutcha will become famous soon enoughNofutcha will become famous soon enough
"We had two bags of grass, seventy five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half full of cocaine, and a whole galaxy of multi coloured uppers, downers, screamers, laughers...... and also a quart of tequillaa quart of rum, a case of budweiser, a pint of raw ether, and two dozen amyls."

-Hunter S Thompson
Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas

Co-incedently, also my oscar speech

#phnx
Nofutcha is offline   Reply With Quote