User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 10 Jan 2003, 09:55   #1
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

xtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud of
Irc

Okay

so where do YOU hang out?
Unread 10 Jan 2003, 09:57   #2
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place
Are we talking about IRC channels now?
Or servers?

The latter, I don't use IRC except for PA - so, I don't 'hang out' on any servers except for the PA server at the moment (I'm a non-playing allianceles bastard).

You'd have a good chance of finding me in #l33t or #forums.

Or even #forest.

Incase any of you wanted to find me, wich I severely doubt.
"Oh, wretched race of a day, children of chance and misery, why do ye compel me to say to you what it were most expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is for ever beyond your reach: not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. The second best for you, however, is soon to die". Silenus, tutor to Dionysos, speaking to King Midas.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jan 2003, 10:00   #3
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

xtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud of
well both actually

I'm looking for new places to hang out so to speak...
Unread 10 Jan 2003, 10:05   #4
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little
#newdestiny
#TOL
#xanadu
#forums

And a hidden one which is for old galmates only which I learned to know during the rounds.

Those channels are quite boring though as activity is decreasing.
Unread 10 Jan 2003, 10:08   #5
Nofutcha
Airvatar

Nofutcha will become famous soon enoughNofutcha will become famous soon enough
#phnx

#phnx
Nofutcha is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jan 2003, 10:10   #6
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend
Only on this server.
#cnuts,
#forums,
#linux occasionally

yeh!
Unread 10 Jan 2003, 10:14   #7
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
#cnuts
#forums
#icd, but you wouldnt want to go there
and and old gal mates one, but there only ever seems to be me and balth in it nowadays
Unread 10 Jan 2003, 12:57   #8
ParraCida
Condemned to RP

ParraCida is an unknown quantity at this point
#titans

thats about it
ParraCida is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jan 2003, 13:00   #9
Golin
Retard

Golin is on a distinguished road
#cnuts
#roadkill
#forums now and then
#random alliance channels now and then
Golin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jan 2003, 13:01   #10
RiCo

#Aomo
#SQRL
#Forums
#Cnuts
Unread 10 Jan 2003, 13:06   #11
menth0l
dim like a fox

menth0l is on a distinguished road
#forums

one channel for IRL friends.
2 old galaxy channels
---------------
ph33r TPE plz. thxbye.
menth0l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jan 2003, 13:06   #12
W
Gubbish

W is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the rough
I hang out with my followers in #FoW
Unread 10 Jan 2003, 13:15   #13
inf
Banned

inf is an unknown quantity at this point
#linux
#forums

and various other places, that are private.
inf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jan 2003, 13:28   #14
Cyp
∞+♪²

Cyp is an unknown quantity at this point
Only in a secret channel on an undisclosable server.
<!--Last incarnation: Nov 2000-->
Cyp is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jan 2003, 13:30   #15
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
#excessum
#T&P
#forums :eek:
Unread 10 Jan 2003, 14:10   #16
hinch
Banned

hinch is an unknown quantity at this point
#linux

and
#furiousangels on irc.aliennet.org
hinch is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jan 2003, 14:56   #17
Cocaine

#linux is the only place worth visiting!

(although they do tend to be quite racist \o/)
Unread 10 Jan 2003, 15:13   #18
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
#DYB
#Forums

Before, #Oreocult, but it has dabbed off.

Quote:
Originally posted by Cyp
Only in a secret channel on an undisclosable server.
You should hop in on DYB occasionaly. Also, we have a new forum! -/
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jan 2003, 15:19   #19
Cyp
∞+♪²

Cyp is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Snurx
#DYB
#Forums

Before, #Oreocult, but it has dabbed off.

You should hop in on DYB occasionaly. Also, we have a new forum! -/
There's a new forum??? What's wrong with the usual one? (Apart from it being down for the last few months.)

Am I admin on the new forum too?
<!--Last incarnation: Nov 2000-->
Cyp is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jan 2003, 15:29   #20
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Quote:
Originally posted by Cyp
There's a new forum??? What's wrong with the usual one? (Apart from it being down for the last few months.)

Am I admin on the new forum too?

No, silly, youre not even registered! I can pm you the link? TDO and Deathjam are admins.
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jan 2003, 15:30   #21
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
#spacehamsters

It's only fun when I'm there though,they've all become ideling bastards.
Unread 10 Jan 2003, 15:32   #22
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
I hang in several channels, though if you are looking for me, #forums would be easiest.
Unread 10 Jan 2003, 19:18   #23
Tobe
Checkout Boy

Tobe is an unknown quantity at this point
#cnuts
#forums

alliance places

#loonatick is good for boredom if trivia is working
Unread 10 Jan 2003, 19:27   #24
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute
#forums
#planetarion
#AD

occasionally #senate and #nationstates

and a bunch of others (secret chans, old gal chans, friends chans)
Unread 10 Jan 2003, 19:37   #25
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
Several people have mentioned #cnuts, but I don't think I've seen anybody speak in there for about a year.
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jan 2003, 19:41   #26
Jo

#cnuts is the place to go early mornings when you're bored

Bobzy is ALWAYS awake first thing
Unread 10 Jan 2003, 19:43   #27
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
I used to go there, and lots of people used to speak. It was around the time that everybody was obsessed with Jippii and online Monopoly. Those games were superb.
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jan 2003, 19:52   #28
mbushell

mbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
[18:55:32] -Stats- Info on zeriod: #vampy (1711), #forums (553)....

Those would be the main two
mbushell is offline   Reply With Quote