User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 22 Jan 2004, 21:51   #1
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute
my big fat obnoxious fiancee

has anyone seen this show? i saw commercials for it and thought 'wow.. reality tv has hit a new low'.. but there was nothing else on the other night so i watched it. it was utterly hilarious. (the rum and coke might have influenced the humour)

anyway.. the point of the show is that they picked a girl, put her in seclusion from her friends and family for 3 weeks, and then brought her onto the show. they said that if she can convince her family and friends that she fell in love with someone on a reality tv show and she was getting married, she'd win 1/2 a million dollars. the catch? well first of all ALL of her family must attend the 'wedding'. the second? they also picked her fiance. and he's fat and obnoxious. and he's actually an actor hired to drive the poor girl insane.

i saw the first episode.. not sure if i'm actually going to follow this one.. but it was pretty funny.
Unread 22 Jan 2004, 21:56   #2
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: my big fat obnoxious fiancee

Something like that over here, 'my new best friend' i think it was called. Never actually watched it becasue it looked crap but there you go .
Unread 22 Jan 2004, 22:16   #3
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute

well it's just funny cause he's so obnoxious. she was doing an interview.. and he was strutting around the house in his underware, screaming her name, acting drunk, and went to hang out in the hottub, still screaming her name. i mean you have to laugh cause he'll look at the camera and go 'think she's falling for it? hahaha' while she'll sit there like 'oh my god. my family is never going to believe this'
Unread 22 Jan 2004, 22:29   #4
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

acropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better place

it's better than CSI: Miami.
acropolis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jan 2004, 22:30   #5
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: my big fat obnoxious fiancee

tbh I thought this was finally that long awaited 'Aryn and Kura get together' thread.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jan 2004, 22:31   #6
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

my new best friend was brilliant, that only lasted a weekend though, and some people gave up even then. Although the prize was 10 grand as opposed to half a mil. That extra 490000 would give you some incentive.

sounds like the kinda telly id like though, as long as it remained fresh.
Unread 22 Jan 2004, 22:31   #7
Aryn
Happy

wouldn't the title then be 'my short fat obnoxious fiancee'??

sowwy kura
<3
Unread 22 Jan 2004, 22:49   #8
Dilly_D
Oh Canada!

Dilly_D is infamous around these partsDilly_D is infamous around these parts

I saw the ad for it, and immediately said to myself "self, I'll kill you if you ever watch that"

hopefully I don't watch it
Unread 22 Jan 2004, 22:50   #9
Jennifer
Destroyer of Worlds

Jennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet society

Fiancé, surely?
“In spite of the roaring of the young lions at the Union, and the screaming of the rabbits in the home of the vivisect, in spite of Keble College, and the tramways, and the sporting prints, Oxford still remains the most beautiful thing in England, and nowhere else are life and art so exquisitely blended, so perfectly made one.”
Jennifer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jan 2004, 22:56   #10
Aryn
Happy

dilly... you didn't reply to your email

and the show isn't as bad as say 'joe millionaire' or the bachelor/bachelorette series.

yes jen. but i can't remember the code for the accented e :\
Unread 22 Jan 2004, 23:01   #11
Dilly_D
Oh Canada!

Dilly_D is infamous around these partsDilly_D is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aryn
dilly... you didn't reply to your email
err...which one?
Unread 22 Jan 2004, 23:05   #12
Evergreen
the merciless

Evergreen is infamous around these partsEvergreen is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepflow
my new best friend was brilliant, that only lasted a weekend though, and some people gave up even then. Although the prize was 10 grand as opposed to half a mil. That extra 490000 would give you some incentive.

sounds like the kinda telly id like though, as long as it remained fresh.
It was brilliant because I couldn't believe that the new best friend could pull off a character like that and keep it up.

Sometimes too good to watch.

<Jassy> aryn, how can u let ppl spread shit in this chan? ur not doing ur job properly if u let ppl spread shit
<Jassy> in real life sunday would be in court
<Jassy> i can get him glined
<Jassy> #feds are here to stamp out abuse

<mist|zZz> we don't do channel politics, /ignore is your friend
Evergreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jan 2004, 04:18   #13
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

There was an amusing one here in the UK a while ago where half the house were actors, and were told to do things to make the other housemates react in certain ways.

However, as I've been away from this forum for a while I bet this has been discussed already so now I'll shut up.

Now.
Unread 23 Jan 2004, 11:42   #14
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

almost as stupid as "the bachelor"
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jan 2004, 15:05   #15
SbOlly
Spelling is for pussies

SbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jennifer
Fiancé, surely?
A-N-A-L.

Just how you......nevermind.

I always get the soggy biscuit

Veni Vidi Codi
SbOlly is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jan 2004, 15:30   #16
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
There was an amusing one here in the UK a while ago where half the house were actors, and were told to do things to make the other housemates react in certain ways.

However, as I've been away from this forum for a while I bet this has been discussed already so now I'll shut up.

Now.
i dont think it has.

rufus was the best!
Unread 23 Jan 2004, 16:11   #17
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Ruuufffffffffuuuuuuuusssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Excellent !

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jan 2004, 16:47   #18
meaple
Pretend Faggot

meaple is a jewel in the roughmeaple is a jewel in the roughmeaple is a jewel in the roughmeaple is a jewel in the rough

pedantry has no humor at all

[ ripper ] I told u I was hardcore
meaple is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jan 2004, 17:15   #19
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by meaple
pedantry has no humor at all
You missed the capital letter and the full stop.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jan 2004, 21:53   #20
Intrepid00

Intrepid00 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aryn
well it's just funny cause he's so obnoxious. she was doing an interview.. and he was strutting around the house in his underware, screaming her name, acting drunk, and went to hang out in the hottub, still screaming her name. i mean you have to laugh cause he'll look at the camera and go 'think she's falling for it? hahaha' while she'll sit there like 'oh my god. my family is never going to believe this'
You mean like when he screams at the neighbors that their house is bigger and better and the dogs are barking cause he is screaming like a fat piggy.
Intrepid00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jan 2004, 23:01   #21
Aryn
Happy

yah.. that was good too.
Unread 23 Jan 2004, 23:41   #22
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by acropolis
it's better than CSI: Miami.
My fecal waste in a binbag is more entertaining than CSI:Miami.
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jan 2004, 23:55   #23
Aryn
Happy

as a sidenote kura i emailed you the other day.. but i got the mailer daemon after me
i take it you've changed your email..

anyways.. i think i will watch this show on monday. this is when she's supposed to tell her family and friends about it.. so it could be interesting.