User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 2 Dec 2003, 20:56   #1
Ole Lukoe

Ole Lukoe is an unknown quantity at this point
Are you Right or Left wing?

Even though, I have the strong feeling that most people would claim to be left-wing, as this seems to be the general case.

Some of you might find this link usefull http://www.politicalcompass.org
I was surprized with what I came up after taking that test.

(would be nice if we can have poll on "it".)
Ole Lukoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Dec 2003, 21:00   #2
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Are you Right or Left wing?

I think I'm left wing.

And when I took that test about 2 years ago after having it linked from these boards, I had it confirmed. (-4,-4)

In other words....

Old. Old. Old. Old. Old. Old. Old. Old. Old. Old. Old. Old. Old. Old. Old. Old. Old. Old. Old. Old. Old. Old. Old. Old. Old. Old. Old. Old. Old. Old. Old. Old. Old. Old. Old. Old. Old. Old. Old. Old. Old. Old. Old. Old. Old. Old. Old. Old.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Dec 2003, 21:09   #3
Dilly_D
Oh Canada!

Dilly_D is infamous around these partsDilly_D is infamous around these parts

I landed right about where I expected to
Unread 2 Dec 2003, 21:12   #4
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Economic Left/Right: 3.12
Libertarian/Authoritarian: -5.95

Hasn't changed that much in a while. Over time you see how shallow the test is though heh.
Unread 2 Dec 2003, 21:12   #5
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

The term "left wing" loses it's already limited usefulness if it can be applied to everyone.

p.s. Obviously I'm left wing, and I don't need no damn foo' test to tell me that. Of course, I've taken it twice on these forums (once in AD, once in GD) and I'm pretty much near the bottm left extreme corner.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Dec 2003, 21:17   #6
Super
Sub

Super is a jewel in the roughSuper is a jewel in the roughSuper is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
I think I'm left wing.

And when I took that test about 2 years ago after having it linked from these boards, I had it confirmed. (-4,-4)

In other words....

Old. Old. Old. Old. Old. Old. Old. Old. Old. Old. Old. Old. Old. Old. Old. Old. Old. Old. Old. Old. Old. Old. Old. Old. Old. Old. Old. Old. Old. Old. Old. Old. Old. Old. Old. Old. Old. Old. Old. Old. Old. Old. Old. Old. Old. Old. Old. Old.
Surely someone posting it means they haven't seen it before, thus there are probably other people on the internet who haven't seen it before, probably some on these boards.

And people often change their views quite a lot, and might like to take the test again.

And didn't you leave a week or so ago?
Super is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Dec 2003, 21:20   #7
SYMM
Love's Sweet Exile

SYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better place

-0.25, 0.67
About as central as you can get i guess
Unread 2 Dec 2003, 21:20   #8
Super
Sub

Super is a jewel in the roughSuper is a jewel in the roughSuper is a jewel in the rough

Surely 0,0 would be as central as you can get.
Unread 2 Dec 2003, 21:22   #9
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold

Economic Left/Right: -2.50
Libertarian/Authoritarian: -3.44

i didn't understand/had no opinion on a few of the questions though
Are the best i've ever had
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Dec 2003, 21:25   #10
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
I think I'm left wing.

Economic Left/Right: -4.12
Libertarian/Authoritarian: -3.49

We think almost the same =(
Unread 2 Dec 2003, 21:27   #11
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend

Your political compass
Economic Left/Right: -2.00
Libertarian/Authoritarian: -2.05

So a bit of a peace loving hippy really.
Similar to Jean Chretien, whoever the hell he is.
ChubbyChecker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Dec 2003, 21:28   #12
SYMM
Love's Sweet Exile

SYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super
Surely 0,0 would be as central as you can get.
Do you understand the word "about"?
Moron
Unread 2 Dec 2003, 21:29   #13
Ole Lukoe

Quote:
I think I'm left wing.

In other words....

I am very sorry that I wasnt here 2 years ago. I was way to busy having "life" away from my PC and I just had no idea what I was missing here.
Unread 2 Dec 2003, 21:32   #14
Scoot951
Das Scoot

Scoot951 is an unknown quantity at this point

Economic Left/Right: -5.12
Libertarian/Authoritarian: -0.87

I consider myself moderate left, which is exactly what the test said.

I think people should be helped, I also think most of them are idiots and it's someone else's job to do the helping.

Edit: And I'm a bit concerned that according to this site all the realistic US candidates for 2004 have more in common with Bush than with me.

I don't really know what I'm doing here
Scoot951 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Dec 2003, 21:37   #15
Vermillion
Historian

Vermillion is a name known to allVermillion is a name known to allVermillion is a name known to allVermillion is a name known to allVermillion is a name known to allVermillion is a name known to all

I am centrist, slightly left.

I work in a high income bracket, and thus pay prodigious taxes, but dont really mind too much.

"Et nunc, reges, intelligite, er udimini, qui judicati terram"
Vermillion is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Dec 2003, 21:42   #16
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend

Economic Left/Right: -5.50
Libertarian/Authoritarian: -4.92

I can't actually remember what I got the last time I did it

In my sleep I grind my teeth.
Sarina_Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Dec 2003, 21:43   #17
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society

Economic Left/Right: 3.25
Libertarian/Authoritarian: -0.26
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Dec 2003, 21:44   #18
Tactitus
Klaatu barada nikto

Tactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Exclamation Re: Are you Right or Left wing?

Your political compass
Economic Left/Right: 7.12
Libertarian/Authoritarian: -6.42

There are apparently no famous people in my quadrant. :/

Many of the questions had no reasonable (to me) answer, however; so I just picked a response at random for those (since an answer was required for all questions).
The Ottawa Citizen and Southam News wish to apologize for our apology to Mark Steyn, published Oct. 22. In correcting the incorrect statements about Mr. Steyn published Oct. 15, we incorrectly published the incorrect correction. We accept and regret that our original regrets were unacceptable and we apologize to Mr. Steyn for any distress caused by our previous apology.
Tactitus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Dec 2003, 21:45   #19
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little

Economic Left/Right: 1.12
Libertarian/Authoritarian: -7.85

but I seem to change depending on my mood
queball is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Dec 2003, 21:46   #20
Super
Sub

Actually if you don't choose any of the answers it still accepts it afaik.
Unread 2 Dec 2003, 21:49   #21
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super
Actually if you don't choose any of the answers it still accepts it afaik.
to be wrong about so many things in one lifetime
Are the best i've ever had
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Dec 2003, 21:56   #22
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

-7.88/-8.31

like pow etc etc
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Dec 2003, 22:06   #23
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I think the test is biased in its questions.

Taking the test i thought it was gay.

Having gotten the result:

Economic Left/Right: -1.50
Libertarian/Authoritarian: -2.56

I think it definately is seeing as how i have always thought of myself as right wing.
Unread 2 Dec 2003, 22:10   #24
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tactitus
Your political compass
Economic Left/Right: 7.12
Libertarian/Authoritarian: -6.42

There are apparently no famous people in my quadrant. :/

Many of the questions had no reasonable (to me) answer, however; so I just picked a response at random for those (since an answer was required for all questions).

That's one of the problems I have with the test. I answered all those factual questions (totalitarian states do avoid the complications of multi-party democracies it's bloody obvious) and according to it you're more libertarian than me which really doesn't make sense to me as I'm about as libertarian as you can get!
Unread 2 Dec 2003, 22:12   #25
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
That's one of the problems I have with the test. I answered all those factual questions (totalitarian states do avoid the complications of multi-party democracies it's bloody obvious) and according to you're more libertarian than me which really doesn't make sense to me as I'm about as libertarian as you can get!

By libertarian you obvoiusly mean GAY.
Unread 2 Dec 2003, 22:14   #26
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dace
By linertarian you obvoiusly mean GAY.

Yes, by linertarian I meant gay. Good thing I picked up on that before you did so obviously I'm smerter!
Unread 2 Dec 2003, 22:21   #27
Dace
so f*cking zen

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
Yes, by linertarian I meant gay. Good thing I picked up on that before you did so obviously I'm smerter!

Take a look at your key board and realise how easy it is to typo "n" for "b".
Unread 2 Dec 2003, 22:26   #28
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dace
Take a look at your key board and realise how easy it is to typo "n" for "b".
Gay dace.

Edit: Sorry typoed g for h.
Unread 2 Dec 2003, 22:27   #29
Black Dog
Dazed and Confused

Black Dog is just really niceBlack Dog is just really niceBlack Dog is just really niceBlack Dog is just really nice

I am a Devil's Advocate.

(why is a similar thread to this one rated as "Gundam Wing, age of war" in roleplaying of all places - which monkey codes this nonsense?)
Black Dog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Dec 2003, 22:42   #30
Ole Lukoe

so I was right.

Freaking liberals.
Unread 2 Dec 2003, 23:13   #31
Tactitus
Klaatu barada nikto

Tactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Dog
I am a Devil's Advocate.

(why is a similar thread to this one rated as "Gundam Wing, age of war" in roleplaying of all places
That's easy--because they both contain the word "wing" in the subject!
Quote:
- which monkey codes this nonsense?)
Paging Karm to thread #172727!
The Ottawa Citizen and Southam News wish to apologize for our apology to Mark Steyn, published Oct. 22. In correcting the incorrect statements about Mr. Steyn published Oct. 15, we incorrectly published the incorrect correction. We accept and regret that our original regrets were unacceptable and we apologize to Mr. Steyn for any distress caused by our previous apology.

Last edited by Tactitus; 2 Dec 2003 at 23:21.
Tactitus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Dec 2003, 23:26   #32
Ugly Monkey
Super Ultimate Cool

Ugly Monkey is infamous around these partsUgly Monkey is infamous around these parts

Economic Left/Right: -3.88
Libertarian/Authoritarian: -4.31

just you wait, Gandhi... just you wait
Ugly Monkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Dec 2003, 23:31   #33
wu_trax

wu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet society

Economic Left/Right: -0.38
Libertarian/Authoritarian: -5.54

didnt change at all since the last time i took this test, although i think the changed some of the questions.
Unread 2 Dec 2003, 23:51   #34
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Economic Left/Right: -4.50
Libertarian/Authoritarian: -6.41

im not right!
Unread 2 Dec 2003, 23:56   #35
W
Gubbish

W is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ole Lukoe
so I was right.

Freaking liberals.
I'm a right wing liberal extremist, which clashes head on with the current polarisation of US popular opinions.
Unread 2 Dec 2003, 23:57   #36
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute

Economic Left/Right: -5.75
Libertarian/Authoritarian: -6.00

KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Dec 2003, 00:00   #37
midge5
mmm lambs

midge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better place

Your political compass
Economic Left/Right: 4.88
Libertarian/Authoritarian: 2.77

Seem to have become more right wing since last time I took that.
Unread 3 Dec 2003, 00:00   #38
mpr0733

mpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of light

Economic Left/Right: -6.12
Libertarian/Authoritarian: -1.79

hmm, more authoritarian than the last time I took this test. I suppose being dualistic of mind doesn't help much when doing this test.
Unread 3 Dec 2003, 00:00   #39
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Economic Left/Right: -7.88
Libertarian/Authoritarian: -8.36
Jonny, i think you're just supposed to write what you feel, not apply "logic" or anything to it. Most people don't when it comes to politics anyways.
To call it left and right nowadays don't work. I mean, what is left or right? Only economic? Maybe only social? Are neo-nazi's left or right? And so on.
ps punxdrunx foo life
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Dec 2003, 00:01   #40
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Economic Left/Right: 4.88
Libertarian/Authoritarian: -0.87
Unread 3 Dec 2003, 00:15   #41
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Economic Left/Right: -1.75
Libertarian/Authoritarian: -1.69
Unread 3 Dec 2003, 00:19   #42
Ole Lukoe

Quote:
Originally Posted by W
I'm a right wing liberal extremist, which clashes head on with the current polarisation of US popular opinions.
so "W" stands for George Washington?
Unread 3 Dec 2003, 00:19   #43
Luckeh!!!!
-=Murderous Plush Toy=-

Luckeh!!!! will become famous soon enoughLuckeh!!!! will become famous soon enough

Economic Left/Right: -0.88
Libertarian/Authoritarian: 0.97
Luckeh!!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Dec 2003, 00:20   #44
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Politicalcompass.org is a big pile of shit devised by hippies for the purpose of sorting the left-wing (Read: 'Good') people from the right-wing (Read: 'Bad'.) people. I damn it.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Dec 2003, 00:23   #45
Proteus
Lord Denning

Proteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriend

I'm a Conservative (with a capital C) but I'm too drunk to take some silly test.

(You have no idea how long it took me to write this post.)
He was crowned in York Cathedral as 'Expert in the West' by Pope Urban III in 1186.
Proteus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Dec 2003, 00:29   #46
Ole Lukoe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Proteus
I'm a Conservative (with a capital C) but I'm too drunk to take some silly test.

(You have no idea how long it took me to write this post.)
I feel like Im having hangover after reading your reply
Unread 3 Dec 2003, 00:31   #47
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Economic Left/Right: -4.00
Libertarian/Authoritarian: -1.38

Compared to two years ago :

Economic Left/Right: -3.75
Authoritarian/Libertarian: -1.85

Not much change, except that i think people are slightly stupider but deserve more power (or something). Either way, im mind numbingly wrong.

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Dec 2003, 00:37   #48
Jammers

Jammers has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Economic Left/Right: 0
Libertarian/Authoritarian: 3

or at least, that's what it was on Thursday, I couldn't be bothered to do it again so soon.
Unread 3 Dec 2003, 01:09   #49
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Economic Left/Right: -4.50
Libertarian/Authoritarian: -2.67

this surprised me, putting me in the gandhi/mandela/dalai flippin' llama quadrant

how crazy do you have to be to get positive scores on this?

Last edited by 1-X; 3 Dec 2003 at 04:24. Reason: corrected a spelling mistake (not the dalai llama one, that's intentional :)
1-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Dec 2003, 02:47   #50
Ole Lukoe

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X

how crazy do you have to be to get positive scores on this?
I thought same thing about negative score