User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 30 Oct 2003, 16:49   #1
I'm Not Grimble
dennaB

I'm Not Grimble is an unknown quantity at this point
Unhappy why i'm never going to get a package from Marilyn Manson

I don't think he has my adress, and I don't think he'd send one even if he did
I'm Not Grimble is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Oct 2003, 17:00   #2
SbOlly
Spelling is for pussies

SbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant future
Re: why i'm never going to get a package from Marilyn Manson

He wouldn't send anything to me cos he hates me.

Except maybe anthrax. I'm pretty sure he would send me that.

I always get the soggy biscuit

Veni Vidi Codi
SbOlly is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Oct 2003, 17:03   #3
I'm Not Grimble
dennaB

WE HAVE THIS ANTHRAX
ARE YOU AFRAID
PRAISE COMMUNISM

-Marilyn Manson
I'm Not Grimble is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Oct 2003, 19:47   #4
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute

don't steal my thread idea
Unread 30 Oct 2003, 23:00   #5
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

He is also rather busy being a "rock" "star".
Unread 30 Oct 2003, 23:17   #6
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Grimble in "I want Marilyn Manson's package" shocker.

NOBODY LIKES A HOMO!
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Oct 2003, 23:28   #7
I'm Not Grimble
dennaB

Marilyn does
Unread 30 Oct 2003, 23:30   #8
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

But Alas , that Homo is not you, as he does not wish you to have his package.
Unread 30 Oct 2003, 23:32   #9
I'm Not Grimble
dennaB

No, this thread was about not receiving a package. His package is a whole new topic.
Unread 30 Oct 2003, 23:32   #10
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurashima
NOBODY LIKES A HOMO!

THIEVER!
Unread 30 Oct 2003, 23:33   #11
I'm Not Grimble
dennaB

NOBODY LIKES A PEDO
Unread 30 Oct 2003, 23:34   #12
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dace
THIEVER!
NOBODY LIKES A DACE
Unread 30 Oct 2003, 23:35   #13
I'm Not Grimble
dennaB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurashima
NOBODY LIKES A DACE
That's what I said
Unread 30 Oct 2003, 23:38   #14
Dace
so f*cking zen

It's like people on the internet can sense weakness.

They see a person isn't feeling their best and *BAM* they close in for the "kill".

I hope you both get face AIDS*.

*again in Kura's case
Unread 30 Oct 2003, 23:39   #15
I'm Not Grimble
dennaB

It's like people on the internet know just what to say to hurt someone

One minute you're posting crap and killing time, the next someone makes an AIDS joke

Oh wait, AIDS jokes are funny, nevermind.

pip pip
Unread 30 Oct 2003, 23:41   #16
I'm Not Grimble
dennaB

Woah, my posts per day thing seems to have increased since this morning, thus making my arguments in a former thread about someones postcount invalid.

WORLDS ARE COLLIDING!
Unread 30 Oct 2003, 23:43   #17
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Dace still maintains the entire homosexual quota for the west of scotland single handedly.
Unread 31 Oct 2003, 07:44   #18
I'm Idler

can I come by your house and be your friend grimble???
Unread 3 Nov 2003, 13:48   #19
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

the west of scotland sucks dude <3

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Nov 2003, 13:52   #20
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: why i'm never going to get a package from Marilyn Manson

I would be happy to send a package out to anybody.

The contents would of course, be variable.

And I am not homosexual.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote