User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 28 Apr 2004, 13:52   #1
Weeks
Banned

Weeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriend
Germen women

There's two subjects in this thread really.

1) Why in the name of sweet jesus do i keep finding extremely attractive German women. Is this normal? (If you've never left Basingstoke please don't reply).

2) I have serious issues talking to people with annoying american accents (a good 75% of all americans). Even those people who arent american but learnt Engish in America. Does this make me a bad person?

Infact i refused an extremely nice appartment because i would of have had to live with two Americans.

Hi.

Last edited by Dr. Octagonecologyst; 28 Apr 2004 at 14:58.
Weeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Apr 2004, 14:00   #2
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: German women

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Octagonecologyst
1) Why in the name of sweet jesus do i keep finding extremely attractive German women.
It's a conspiracy.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Apr 2004, 14:03   #3
Zar
Chief over all Monkeys

Zar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant future
Re: German women

imo - german women are ****ing gorgeous.

blonde, tall, long legs, tanned etc....
Zar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Apr 2004, 14:06   #4
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
And I've pinned down what the average german woman finds attractive now.
Long hair, a fair amount of stubble. Strange but true.
A blonde mullet and ginger goatie is the way forward
ChubbyChecker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Apr 2004, 14:18   #5
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zar
blonde, tall, long legs, tanned etc....
Nazi.
Unread 28 Apr 2004, 14:26   #6
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Oh great, a blonde with a tan. How attractive.

You must love Essex.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Apr 2004, 14:27   #7
Weeks
Banned

Weeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriend

Not my type either.
Unread 28 Apr 2004, 14:27   #8
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

German women are hairy .
Unread 28 Apr 2004, 14:28   #9
Zar
Chief over all Monkeys

Zar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
Oh great, a blonde with a tan. How attractive.

You must love Essex.
nb: they're german girls

i)british girls have no dress sense
ii)a vast amount of british girls usually have a shit accent (either northern or pikey)
iii) british girls have a sort of obsession with pedal pushers, 3/4 length trousers and fringes

FRINGES = EVIL

iiii) British girls wear far too much clothing

essex girls:

i) have shit accents
ii) have shit dress sense
iii) are stupid as hell
iv) are from essex
Unread 28 Apr 2004, 14:30   #10
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I dislike tans on blonde women, it looks stupid.

Besides, there aren't that many blondes in Germany, far-right fantasies aside.
Unread 28 Apr 2004, 14:30   #11
Marilyn Manson
Gone

I like German women, so long as they go with the general pre-raphaelite image, and they don't come from Bavaria.
Unread 28 Apr 2004, 14:31   #12
Zar
Chief over all Monkeys

Quote:

Besides, there aren't that many blondes in Germany, far-right fantasies aside.
there are a fair amount

and even the non blondes, tend to be tall, tanned, with long legs
Unread 28 Apr 2004, 14:31   #13
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
I call women with tans 'Baked Harlots', and I urge the rest of the non-tanned population to do likewise.
Unread 28 Apr 2004, 14:35   #14
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson
I call women with tans 'Baked Harlots', and I urge the rest of the non-tanned population to do likewise.
Tans are generally awful, but are marginally less bad on people with dark hair.

And Zar, does it really matter if they are tall? Are you some sort of hetrosexual Yahwe?
Unread 28 Apr 2004, 14:45   #15
Weeks
Banned

I'll be using the term Baked Harlot.
If we're in a sharing mood.
I created the word. Harlotan. A Harlot and a Charlatan.
Free free to use it, should you feel the need.

Tans are alright. But women who are too tanned just look horrid.
Unread 28 Apr 2004, 14:48   #16
Zar
Chief over all Monkeys

Quote:
Tans are generally awful, but are marginally less bad on people with dark hair.

And Zar, does it really matter if they are tall? Are you some sort of hetrosexual Yahwe?
ha - im just stereotyping

i actually prefer shorter women (i'm only 5'10) and i dislike women who are taller than 5'7 (because with heels they would become taller than me)

Tans are ace. I hate pale women
Unread 28 Apr 2004, 14:48   #17
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
Are you some sort of hetrosexual Yahwe?
I thought that was Nod.
Unread 28 Apr 2004, 14:49   #18
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Nod's hetrosexual?!
Unread 28 Apr 2004, 14:49   #19
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zar
Tans are ace. I hate pale women
You sound like a tasteless peasant to me.
Unread 28 Apr 2004, 14:49   #20
Weeks
Banned

Everyones searching for a happy medium.
On a side note i've suddenly become a tit man after 21 years of being an arseman. Nowt as queer as folk. Although both need to be of a certain level of acceptablity.

I thought nod was hetrosexul. Being friends with inf and queball doent make you homo/bisexual by assoication, does it?
Unread 28 Apr 2004, 14:50   #21
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
Nod's hetrosexual?!
I think gays disowned him and he was forced to try his luck with women.
Unread 28 Apr 2004, 14:53   #22
Zar
Chief over all Monkeys

Quote:
You sound like a tasteless peasant to me.
and your love of pale women - a pikey
Unread 28 Apr 2004, 14:54   #23
Dante Hicks
Clerk

I think MM is generally well known as a goth so a sudden conversion to Pikey seems unlikely.
Unread 28 Apr 2004, 14:55   #24
Zar
Chief over all Monkeys

Quote:
I think MM is generally well known as a goth so a sudden conversion to Pikey seems unlikely.
oh i didn't know that..... that would explain his love for pale women
Unread 28 Apr 2004, 14:55   #25
Weeks
Banned

This thread needs a small comment from wutrax.
Unread 28 Apr 2004, 14:55   #26
Weeks
Banned

Quote:
hybrid?
Unread 28 Apr 2004, 15:03   #27
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zar
and your love of pale women - a pikey
As far as I know, all lower class people aspire to tanned skin, as it is supposed to display wealth and the ability to visit exotic locations. (Such shallow and ridiculous thinking.)

Commoners identify with tanned skin, indeed, aspire to it. It touches on ancient nerves that go back to the time when they worked in the fields.

Likewise, more sophisticated people prefer paler skin tones, as a result of inherent aristocratic preference.
Unread 28 Apr 2004, 15:08   #28
SbOlly
Spelling is for pussies

SbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant future

Bring on the leeches.

I always get the soggy biscuit

Veni Vidi Codi
SbOlly is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Apr 2004, 15:09   #29
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Goths prefer pale women who never see the sun innit.
Unread 28 Apr 2004, 15:09   #30
Tactitus
Klaatu barada nikto

Tactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
2) I have serious issues talking to people with annoying american accents (a good 75% of all americans). Even those people who arent american but learnt Engish in America.
Just of curiosity, which American accents do you find annoying? I know many people don't care for New York or Boston accents; and then there's all the southern accents. My least favorite would probably have to be a Texarkana Twang (e.g., Ross Perot).
Quote:
Does this make me a bad person?
No, just superficial. There's so many legitimate reasons to dislike people.
The Ottawa Citizen and Southam News wish to apologize for our apology to Mark Steyn, published Oct. 22. In correcting the incorrect statements about Mr. Steyn published Oct. 15, we incorrectly published the incorrect correction. We accept and regret that our original regrets were unacceptable and we apologize to Mr. Steyn for any distress caused by our previous apology.
Tactitus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Apr 2004, 15:28   #31
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society

Eskimo-pale people suck.
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Apr 2004, 15:39   #32
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Which eskimo's are pale?
Unread 28 Apr 2004, 15:54   #33
Marilyn Manson
Gone

The pale ones, obviously.
Unread 28 Apr 2004, 16:27   #34
wu_trax

wu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
This thread needs a small comment from wutrax.
well, what should i say?
its spring and almost summer. all women become more attractive at this time of the year. i dsont think german women on average are any more or less attractive than women from anywhere else.
Unread 28 Apr 2004, 16:29   #35
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Wu_Trax is German.

But he is not a woman.

Not yet.
Unread 28 Apr 2004, 16:32   #36
wu_trax

wu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet society

this is the internet, how do you know?
Unread 28 Apr 2004, 18:37   #37
Vermillion
Historian

Vermillion is a name known to allVermillion is a name known to allVermillion is a name known to allVermillion is a name known to allVermillion is a name known to allVermillion is a name known to all

When I was doing my MA at the LSE, I dated a few girls over the 13 months, a Moroccan girl (only Islamic girl I ahve ever dated), a Norwegian girl (natural blonde, 6 feet tall) and finally settled on a wonderful Croatian girl. Damn she was ultra-fine...

Anyways...

There was this English-born girl from Essex (though at the time I did not know about the 'Essex girl' steriotype) who was hitting on me all the time, but she was not terribly attractive and she kept calling me 'a lovely' which i found very unnerving for some reason. During one of my conversations with the group of people in one of the common rooms in Res, we were talking about how Unrestricted submarine warfare brought the US into WWI (several other history students were in the room with me) and how that helped the UK:

At which point Rachel, this Essex girl spoke up and asked...

"Wait a minute, the UK was in World war One? How did we do?"

Dumb as a sack of hammers.

"Et nunc, reges, intelligite, er udimini, qui judicati terram"
Vermillion is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Apr 2004, 18:38   #38
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend

lol.
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 28 Apr 2004, 18:40   #39
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Historians get more ass.
Unread 28 Apr 2004, 18:42   #40
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Irish accents on women are goddamned sexy.
Unread 28 Apr 2004, 18:51   #41
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Historians get more ass.
you just know he's going to get a bumper sticker with that on now.
Unread 28 Apr 2004, 18:52   #42
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leshy
Irish accents on women are goddamned sexy.
I think you'd re-evaluate your opinion if you'd seen a quarter of what I have.
Unread 28 Apr 2004, 19:15   #43
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
I think you'd re-evaluate your opinion if you'd seen a quarter of what I have.
1/4 of the ditches in all of dublin?
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Apr 2004, 19:16   #44
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
1/4 of the ditches in all of dublin?

Not by half my friend, not by half.
Unread 28 Apr 2004, 20:21   #45
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Not by half my friend, not by half.
What, you've seen twice the number of ditches in dublin in dublin?

Are you some sort of Randian superhuman?
Unread 28 Apr 2004, 20:28   #46
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

a randy superhuman ?
Unread 28 Apr 2004, 20:29   #47
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

irish accents are sexy

granted i only know 3 irish women, have shagged one, snogged another (apparently) and the other one keeps wanting to shag me
Unread 28 Apr 2004, 20:38   #48
JonnyBGood
Banned

Dude, I keep you telling you I'm not a woman :(
Unread 28 Apr 2004, 20:42   #49
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Dude, I keep you telling you I'm not a woman
There goes my dream of sharing a forum with Ayn Rand