User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 15 Aug 2003, 15:02   #1
Mong
Forever Delayed

Mong is on a distinguished road
My love life, update.

After all the comments in this post, which For Some Reason, I can no longer reply to...

I thought I'd let you know what happened, if you're interested?

So....

She picked me up at 6pm and we went to this really lovely wooded/rocky/hilly area (Alderly Edge, S.Manchester), we walked and talked and got lost! Then back to hers for food and wine at about 9pm.

We chatted all night until 3.30am, about nothing much. I deliberately tried to keep my distance, when conversation came round inevitably to the fact that we were alone, drunk, and fancy each other!

I called it a night and asked for a blanket on the sofa, and she said that "you don't have to sleep down here", but I told her "it's for the best".

I feel good because I think it's best I just give her time to sort herself out (either way). But daaaamn... it's hard to be sensible when you've got a very cute little blond on the case

So... did I do right?

M.

p.s. At around midnight she decided she needed to smoke, so we ended up walking round to her mum's house to get cigs! After beers and wine, it was a real test not to make a nob of myself! But her mum likes me, and doesn't like the ex... good/bad?

O2 Rip-off campaign

<vampy> plus i hate people ... i despise humanity as a whole

pablissimo "I'm still geting over the fact you just posted a pic of your own vomit"
Mong is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Aug 2003, 15:06   #2
Woof
Banned

Woof is an unknown quantity at this point
Played it like the gentleman
Woof is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Aug 2003, 15:08   #3
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
dont understand why you are being the gentleman. I wouldnt show her so much respect the way shes ****ting you around

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Aug 2003, 15:09   #4
Mong
Forever Delayed

Quote:
Originally posted by Woof
Played it like the gentleman
I'm reading the fact that she took me to this beauty spot, then cooked me dinner, as meaning more than she just wants random shaggery?

I mean, two weeks ago, we were "an item", it's all very confusing

But yeah, I think I've done the right thing.

M.

O2 Rip-off campaign

pablissimo "I'm still geting over the fact you just posted a pic of your own vomit"
Unread 15 Aug 2003, 15:11   #5
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Go for her mum.

Just kidding man, you did the right thing. Keep it up & she'll figure things out that way.
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Aug 2003, 15:23   #6
TheShadowMan
Choice of Whacker sir?

TheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud of
Eh wtf?

You choose manners over ur natural instincts. I think ya made a booboo.

IMHO ofc

al
Unread 15 Aug 2003, 15:53   #7
SbOlly
Spelling is for pussies

SbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant future
Gentleman?!

Thats not what she's thinking. She's thinking she invited you up to her bedroom and you chose to sleep on the sofa instead.

She thinks you think she's UGLY.

Poor cow probably cried herself to sleep.

You Heartless Bastard

I always get the soggy biscuit

Veni Vidi Codi
SbOlly is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Aug 2003, 16:01   #8
RealJames
Retired at the top

RealJames is infamous around these parts
I say Mong, that is very impressive. A lot of guys wouldn't think twice about turning down an elligible young lady (some guys don't do the honourable thing when she isn't). I hope it all pays off for you and you're very happy.

Btw we got to meet up for a pint at some point, the Mcr posse.

"That's what the internet's for - slandering others anonymously." - Banky Edwards, J&SBSB
RealJames is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Aug 2003, 16:05   #9
Sandsnake
Snake of the Sand

Sandsnake will become famous soon enoughSandsnake will become famous soon enough
Yeah, probably the right thing to do. Time will tell.

oh and HELLO RJ!
Unread 15 Aug 2003, 16:05   #10
Mong
Forever Delayed

Quote:
Originally posted by SbOlly
She thinks you think she's UGLY.

Poor cow probably cried herself to sleep.

You Heartless Bastard
Right!! WTF are people on about? She KNOWS I don't find her ugly, mainly because when she was last SITTING NAKED ON TOP OF ME, I told her she was beautiful*. So no, she knows I think she's a choice piece of ass

Funny reply though SbOlly (applauds)

* Most women are beautiful when they're naked sat on "you"

M.

O2 Rip-off campaign

Unread 15 Aug 2003, 16:06   #11
Mong
Forever Delayed

Quote:
Originally posted by RealJames
Btw we got to meet up for a pint at some point, the Mcr posse.
Sounds like a plan! Any of the mistu crowd going to the Sankeys Warehouse?

M.

O2 Rip-off campaign

Unread 15 Aug 2003, 16:24   #12
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend
Mong <3 girls
Mong <3 girls
Mong <3 girls
Mong <3 girls

YOU GEEK BETRAYER!!!

BTW, you did the right thing... If I were a girl and stuff, I'd want your babies.
*wink* *wink*

xxx

S/I
Structural Integrity is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Aug 2003, 17:04   #13
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
If she reads these forums you = ****ed

Vaio

Yes, I know he is dead !
Vaio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Aug 2003, 17:12   #14
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:
Originally posted by Vaio
If she reads these forums you = ****ed

Vaio
Thats what he is hoping for...
Unread 15 Aug 2003, 17:22   #15
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
i am in a similar situation now, and am playing it the same way, in my view, its a case of good work mong, being a gentleman may not get you everything you want, but when you do get it, it will be better and last longer because it will have a better basis
Unread 15 Aug 2003, 17:49   #16
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute
Mum's are very important!
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Aug 2003, 18:08   #17
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend
replied like these make me love GD.

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Aug 2003, 18:16   #18
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by Radical Edward
replied like these make me love GD.
which reply?
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Aug 2003, 19:33   #19
mbushell

mbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Quote:
Originally posted by KaneED
which reply?
this one, he's ahead of his time that man
mbushell is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Aug 2003, 20:39   #20
Ragrrr
heh

Ragrrr is an unknown quantity at this point
Will you call me if things don't work out Mong?

<3 Ragrrr
Unread 15 Aug 2003, 20:45   #21
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by KaneED
which reply?
shadowman and sbolly.

Unread 15 Aug 2003, 20:55   #22
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Mong
She KNOWS I don't find her ugly, mainly because when she was last SITTING NAKED ON TOP OF ME, I told her she was beautiful*.
This relies on women being sane and/or rational, which in my experience is a dangerous presumption.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Aug 2003, 21:50   #23
RealJames
Retired at the top

RealJames is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally posted by Sandsnake
oh and HELLO RJ!
Long time no bloody see mate!
Quote:
Sounds like a plan! Any of the mistu crowd going to the Sankeys Warehouse?
I'll ask around. What sort of place is it?

Edit: Pop into #mistu at some point.

"That's what the internet's for - slandering others anonymously." - Banky Edwards, J&SBSB

Last edited by RealJames; 16 Aug 2003 at 04:45.
RealJames is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Aug 2003, 22:31   #24
AliasX
- Sex Therapist -

AliasX is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by roadrunner_0
i am in a similar situation now, and am playing it the same way, in my view, its a case of good work mong, being a gentleman may not get you everything you want, but when you do get it, it will be better and last longer because it will have a better basis
Your situation is far more entertaining than mongs. I still think you should decline your ex's little partay and go to the flat instead. Big deal is she goes psycho on you, just sit back and watch . Here, have a banana
<meaple> I want 2 c ur cum
<Pyr0> patience young padowan
<AliasX> oh jeasus
<AliasX> this channel did turn gay
*** yahwe ([email protected]) has joined channel #forums
<Oye> that cant be a coincidence
<meaple> he heard you
AliasX is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Aug 2003, 04:10   #25
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
oh dear.
Heres some handy advice i had to learn the hard way. Although your situation is different and i take no responsiblity for whatever you might do :

My EX Gf decided to meet up with her Ex bf while i was away in the states over christmas. They met up and APPARENTLY nothing whatsoever happened. but she met several times with him and went out and did stuff with him and his friends. STayed overnight in his house..

oh wait nothing happened tho...

anyhoo. i got pissed off and we argued a fair bit down the phone. i got back and things were weird. i still wanted to be with her etc but her ex bf was now in the picture and she was all 'confused'.

I did the same thing you are doing for 2 months. I pretended everything would be ok...we could just be friends...if stuff happened then we could just pretend it didnt etc...all the while she was still confused...we had so many arguements about what i felt, what she felt, what the ****ing cows and sheep felt...it was basically a rather ****ed up position to be in.

DO NOT MAKE THIS SAME MISTAKE. Itll only hurt more and ruin several valuable months of your life.

After 2 gruelling heart destroying months i finally realised that it was completely over even if there was still the same feeling there on both sides. I figured '**** it all. ive had enough. shes pissed me about for too long with this confused horse****'

while at first i regretted it. i stayed away from her and within a month id met someone else.
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Aug 2003, 04:21   #26
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
looks like me but ... make sure you snog her goodnight.
Unread 18 Aug 2003, 10:37   #27
Mong
Forever Delayed

Quote:
Originally posted by JammyJim
while at first i regretted it. i stayed away from her and within a month id met someone else.
Sorry to bump this thread! I was doing exactly this. However a mutual friend just randomly called and shouted at me, telling me that I need to go for it.

All very confusing.

One of the (cute) receptionists here keeps asking me to go out with "them", I think that'll be the easier option

M.

O2 Rip-off campaign

Unread 18 Aug 2003, 10:46   #28
Woof
Banned

Woof is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
One of the (cute) receptionists here keeps asking me to go out with "them", I think that'll be the easier option
Yeah, but cute receptionist girl wont be her.
Woof is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Aug 2003, 11:40   #29
Mong
Forever Delayed

Quote:
Originally posted by Woof
Yeah, but cute receptionist girl wont be her.
Well, I could dye her hair, get her some similar clothes...

O2 Rip-off campaign

Unread 18 Aug 2003, 11:55   #30
BarbieKen

Re: My love life, update.

Quote:
"Generally getting played"
She's a slut. Remember that when it's your time to be with her, if it comes to that, that she's not to be trusted. She's playing her ex-boyfriend with you, and as I always say; Once a slut, always a slut.

It seldom fails.
Unread 18 Aug 2003, 11:56   #31
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
the one word that i hate to hear a woman say: 'confused'
Unread 18 Aug 2003, 12:06   #32
Mong
Forever Delayed

Re: Re: My love life, update.

Quote:
Originally posted by BarbieKen
She's a slut. Remember that when it's your time to be with her, if it comes to that, that she's not to be trusted. She's playing her ex-boyfriend with you, and as I always say; Once a slut, always a slut.

It seldom fails.
You have a lot of luck with the ladies eh?

M.

O2 Rip-off campaign

Unread 18 Aug 2003, 12:13   #33
BarbieKen

Re: Re: Re: My love life, update.

Quote:
You have a lot of luck with the ladies eh?

M.
I've had a few relationships, yes, but I often retire them before it comes to this. Also, I'm very cynical when it comes to feelings. However, if you want to follow your feelings you can end up in a good relationship, but it won't be a lasting one. If you fancy shaggin' her, go for it, if you want a good lasting relationship, go hunting.
Unread 18 Aug 2003, 12:27   #34
roadrunner_0
cynic

Quote:
Originally posted by Toccata & Fugue
So you don't mind when they say 'this is a restraining order'?

*ouch*

looking at my love life mate, i am more likely to be saying that to one of my ex's, rather than the other way around!
Unread 18 Aug 2003, 12:31   #35
roadrunner_0
cynic

Quote:
Originally posted by Toccata & Fugue
Was just joshing, should have put a smiley in there or something.
i had guessed from your past posting style and happy go lucky jesting nature that you were just joshing, so dont worry about it
Unread 18 Aug 2003, 12:33   #36
CrashTester
I am an idiot

CrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant future
Stab her in the thigh 3 times with a kitchen knife. Before you lunge for the 4th, ask her to tell you honestly who she wants to be with you or her ex. At this point she will tell you exactly what you want/need to hear.

Then live happily ever after.
CrashTester is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Aug 2003, 12:39   #37
sayonara
Shai Halud

sayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nice
Good plan, but Mong doesn't seem like the kitchen knife type.

Maybe rope burns or a few whacks with a good stick...
Unread 18 Aug 2003, 13:24   #38
Mong
Forever Delayed

Quote:
Originally posted by sayonara
Good plan, but Mong doesn't seem like the kitchen knife type.

Maybe rope burns or a few whacks with a good stick...
You clearly don't know me

She equates pain with lovemaking btw... I'm a guy! I'm not meant to be the one bleeding afterwards

M.

O2 Rip-off campaign

Unread 18 Aug 2003, 13:31   #39
Radical Edward

Quote:
Originally posted by mbushell
this one, he's ahead of his time that man
this is an excellent reply

Unread 18 Aug 2003, 15:24   #40
Mong
Forever Delayed

She's going to Leeds on thursday for the festival. A little bird tells me that her ex just got a ticket. You gotta assume they're hooking up...

I suspect that if I want to act, I need to do so now. But I'm buggered if I can think what to do without causing a scene. Any (sensible) ideas?!

It occurs to me that I'm being a bit of a sad stalker. I usually laugh at people like me

M.

O2 Rip-off campaign

Last edited by Mong; 18 Aug 2003 at 15:31.
Unread 18 Aug 2003, 15:44   #41
sayonara
Shai Halud

sayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nice
1 - Come to Leeds
2 - Borrow my impressive array of kitchen knives
3 - Locate tent of carnal sin
4 - Profit
Unread 18 Aug 2003, 15:44   #42
Spearhead
Beyond The Sun

Spearhead is an unknown quantity at this point
Mong just relax dude i read this thread and you played it ace till now...dont give up, and dont worry so much, if i learnt one thing about women it is when you want them....they usually dont see you standing there and if you dont want them, or have a relation they are al over you!

pls make this work, why dont you go to leeds yourself? shall i come over and kick the living **** out of her EX-BF?

best of luck man if there is one GD'poster who diserves a nice lil lady its you!

DONT STRESS!!! my advice go to the festival too, or just hook up before it and make it happen!!!
Unread 18 Aug 2003, 15:48   #43
Radical Edward

Quote:
She's going to Leeds on thursday for the festival. A little bird tells me that her ex just got a ticket. You gotta assume they're hooking up...

I suspect that if I want to act, I need to do so now. But I'm buggered if I can think what to do without causing a scene. Any (sensible) ideas?!

It occurs to me that I'm being a bit of a sad stalker. I usually laugh at people like me

M.
sounds like you're being fcked over by this lass.

still I could be wrong, at least stay friends with her, back off a bit and see what is happening.

Unread 18 Aug 2003, 16:01   #44
Mong
Forever Delayed

Quote:
Originally posted by Radical Edward
sounds like you're being fcked over by this lass.

still I could be wrong, at least stay friends with her, back off a bit and see what is happening.
Yeah mate, she's really not trying to **** me over. We've been mates too long for that! I've backed off quite a lot though, and now it seems I've facilitated her and her ex thinking about giving it another shot. If I hadn't backed off, where would we be now...? Hrm...

Quote:
Originally posted by Spearhead
best of luck man if there is one GD'poster who diserves a nice lil lady its you!

DONT STRESS!!! my advice go to the festival too, or just hook up before it and make it happen!!!
Cheers mate! It's rare anybody says nice things about each other here

I simply can't go to Leeds. I already have major plans! Anyway if I just turned up, I think that would count as major league stalking! I'd be going on my own see, as none "my" friends are going, although plenty of "hers" are...

The problem is what I should do, and when? Eeeeep!

I must come across as some fumbling incompetent, when in fact I've had a few interesting relationships over the years (I'm an ancient 26 now!), and when I'm in the (rare) mood I have no trouble pulling in a club. It's just that this girl is a mate, and she's amazing - I just really don't wanna **** things up

M.

O2 Rip-off campaign

Unread 18 Aug 2003, 16:04   #45
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Lets have a debate about it!

TO ACROBAT!

hehehahahahohohohohoehehehahaha
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Aug 2003, 16:05   #46
Mong
Forever Delayed

Quote:
Originally posted by MrL_JaKiri
Lets have a debate about it!

TO ACROBAT!

hehehahahahohohohohoehehehahaha
The modern face of GD modding.

M.

O2 Rip-off campaign

Unread 18 Aug 2003, 16:08   #47
Radical Edward

Quote:
Yeah mate, she's really not trying to **** me over. We've been mates too long for that! I've backed off quite a lot though, and now it seems I've facilitated her and her ex thinking about giving it another shot. If I hadn't backed off, where would we be now...? Hrm...
well I dunno the situation really, so I can't say.... have you had a really matter of fact talk with her about it? you're the judge as to how she could cope with it since you know her, but if you just tell her what you feel it could clear the air.

the author of this post takes no responsibility for destroyed lives, knife or gunshot wounds, prison sentences or restraining orders.

Unread 18 Aug 2003, 16:08   #48
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
The modern face of GD modding.

M.
Subtlety and style.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Aug 2003, 16:42   #49
Mong
Forever Delayed

I was thinking of doing something a bit cheesy, but leaves my intentions quite clear. Maybe some flowers? She lives in Liverpool, I'm in Manc. Too cheesy? What should I say.

"Call me", would this be too abrupt?

M.

O2 Rip-off campaign

Unread 18 Aug 2003, 16:46   #50
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

I close my eyes and I keep seeing things:
Rainbow waterfalls,
Sunny liquid dreams.
Confusion creeps inside me rainin' down;
Got to get to you,
But I don't know how.
Call me, call me,
Let me know it's all right.
Call me, call me,
Don'cha think it's 'bout time?
Please won't you call and...
Ease my mind?