User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 3 Mar 2016, 22:11   #201
Wouter

Wouter is just really niceWouter is just really niceWouter is just really niceWouter is just really niceWouter is just really nice
Re: R65 Inc stats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krypton View Post
IQ Test judgement from the real life paperboy...this sh*t just got real!
Yes, cause obviously IQ has to do with the things you do in your spare time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by booji View Post
This is not the case. I think you are totally misreading it. He was using a rhetorical question to make a statement. (Though it would have served the point he was making if you had taken offence I guess).

The statement was quite clearly saying (to say it in rather clunky fashion to explain): 'if we take what you are proposing it would be ok for me to insult your mother. Even if the insult was not considered to be an insult by everyone. It would still not be ok' (I hope I have not tangled myself up!)

The other thing to note is that the word(or phrase) in question does not actually matter. From reaper's position what matters is whether someone takes offense from it - the word could seem perfectly innocuous to us so long as it is recognised by a group as being offensive to them then it is an offensive word. With the other position mentioned what matters is the feeling and meaning behind the word.

To illustrate (though ignoring the group part) on the one hand the question is did I take offence when you questioned my intelligence, and on the other hand there is whether you meant it insultingly or not.
You are just trying to talk and talk to get besides the point. He said a word can mean something else judging where you are from and I agree that it can mean something else. The point was that I never intended it to be racist or insulting, his point was that for him it would be racist or insulting. This still doesnt change the fact that the same word can have a positive and a negative meaning. Just for example a christian holliday would be positive for a christian family and some other cultures would find it offensive. It does not make the holliday offensive. Even though some cultures would find it so.

No idea why you are trying to support such a logic, "someone finds chrismas offensive" lets get rid of it. By that theory you d be out of things to do pretty fast and everyone might aswell live inside the same four walls for the rest of their life afraid of offending anyone.
Wouter is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Mar 2016, 22:18   #202
Krypton
KK

Krypton is a jewel in the roughKrypton is a jewel in the roughKrypton is a jewel in the rough

This thread needs moderating.

It has just turned into one elongated rant from Ult HC's, their uneducated irrational members and those that are Ult wannabes but didn't make the cut for the first 60 tag so joined their second tag as their def whores, crash artists, siblings and partners. I wouldn't expect anything different. They are the bestest.
Krypton is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Mar 2016, 22:28   #203
Influence
Finally retired

Influence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
This thread needs moderating.

It has just turned into one elongated rant from Ult HC's, their uneducated irrational members and those that are Ult wannabes but didn't make the cut for the first 60 tag so joined their second tag as their def whores, crash artists, siblings and partners. I wouldn't expect anything different. They are the bestest.
Yeah, because p3n and ct members have been so eloquent in the last bout of posts

In the absence of the good old TiT alliance, look me up in VGN
Influence is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Mar 2016, 22:32   #204
booji
a bucket

booji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wouter View Post
The point was that I never intended it to be racist or insulting
Since it has clearly been pointed out to be insulting if ppl could stop using both of the words mentioned then! You and gm both used said insulting words after it had been pointed out that they are insulting and really should have stopped using them even if you did not know it to be insulting when you named your planet.

Quote:
This still doesnt change the fact that the same word can have a positive and a negative meaning. Just for example a christian holliday would be positive for a christian family and some other cultures would find it offensive. It does not make the holliday offensive. Even though some cultures would find it so.
This is why the context and intent matters too, and also why I mentioned groups - so as to prevent someone simply claiming they find a particular word offensive.

Quote:
No idea why you are trying to support such a logic, "someone finds chrismas offensive" lets get rid of it.
Funny you should take that particular example given the increasing change to 'season's greetings' precisely because 'Merry Christmas' is seen as being, not quite insulting, but shall we say not inclusive (I wonder if this was intentional).

Quote:
By that theory you d be out of things to do pretty fast and everyone might aswell live inside the same four walls for the rest of their life afraid of offending anyone.
This is why the groups bit is important.
That said people on these forums really should be a little more civil and not have the attitude that they can insult whoever and whenever as has been the case by all sides in this thread.

Otterly an Otter.
booji is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Mar 2016, 22:33   #205
Krypton
KK

Krypton is a jewel in the roughKrypton is a jewel in the roughKrypton is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Influence View Post
Yeah, because p3n and ct members have been so eloquent in the last bout of posts
I don't want to open up a can of worms and watch this go round in circles again, so I will let this go!
Unread 3 Mar 2016, 22:42   #206
ReaperSix
Anti-Paperboy

ReaperSix is just really niceReaperSix is just really niceReaperSix is just really niceReaperSix is just really niceReaperSix is just really nice

Quote:
Yes, cause obviously IQ has to do with the things you do in your spare time.

You are just trying to talk and talk to get besides the point. He said a word can mean something else judging where you are from and I agree that it can mean something else. The point was that I never intended it to be racist or insulting, his point was that for him it would be racist or insulting. This still doesnt change the fact that the same word can have a positive and a negative meaning. Just for example a christian holliday would be positive for a christian family and some other cultures would find it offensive. It does not make the holliday offensive. Even though some cultures would find it so.

No idea why you are trying to support such a logic, "someone finds chrismas offensive" lets get rid of it. By that theory you d be out of things to do pretty fast and everyone might aswell live inside the same four walls for the rest of their life afraid of offending anyone.
Let's ignore the fact that Cloud's is right and he UK had already found in cases against the term you so dearly hold as innocent. http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukne...-golliwog.html

And let's also assume your English is strong enough that my point won't go over your head again. We also we ignore your nonsense extrapolation that also pulls in Religion instead of hate speech. When you argue that every word has its positive and negative do you really feel it's ok to use a term that others find offensive just because you don't? For the record in America in the 1800's southern plantation workers didn't see anything wrong with saying the word ****** despite its clear derogatory nature. Those plantation owners didn't see anything wrong with the world in their culture.

If this went over your head ask booji to explain.
ReaperSix is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Mar 2016, 22:58   #207
ReaperSix
Anti-Paperboy

ReaperSix is just really niceReaperSix is just really niceReaperSix is just really niceReaperSix is just really niceReaperSix is just really nice

If you were wondering the word it starts with an n and rhymes with tiger
Unread 3 Mar 2016, 23:14   #208
darkzidane
Trollbear

darkzidane has a spectacular aura aboutdarkzidane has a spectacular aura aboutdarkzidane has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperSix View Post
Pal when I get home from my holiday can you login on my teamviewer and show me on my pc what you mean cause I don't get it...

R64 -67 Ultores
R68 tagless
darkzidane is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Mar 2016, 23:26   #209
Wouter

Wouter is just really niceWouter is just really niceWouter is just really niceWouter is just really niceWouter is just really nice

Quote:
Let's ignore the fact that Cloud's is right and he UK had already found in cases against the term you so dearly hold as innocent. http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukne...-golliwog.html

And let's also assume your English is strong enough that my point won't go over your head again. We also we ignore your nonsense extrapolation that also pulls in Religion instead of hate speech. When you argue that every word has its positive and negative do you really feel it's ok to use a term that others find offensive just because you don't? For the record in America in the 1800's southern plantation workers didn't see anything wrong with saying the word ****** despite its clear derogatory nature. Those plantation owners didn't see anything wrong with the world in their culture.

If this went over your head ask booji to explain.
You come and give an example of it being used against someone else. In this case it was not used against anyone. In Belgium we have an holliday for kids called Sinterklaas. It is about a white saint with black helpers, they are called "zwarte piet". At this moment there are campaigns to have those removed from an holliday that has been there for a long time and those "zwarte piet(en)" never meant to be racist. Since racism has to do with more than using a word, it needs intend for it to be racist. For example "whats up nigga" being said between black people. Now lets say they win and the "zwarte piet" gets banned like the golliwog did. Does that make the word racist? In my opinion it does not.

PS: Your example is on a word thats commonly seen as racist when used. Golliwog is not seen as commonly racist. It only is seen in the UK as racist cause the black people won the vote to get it banned. (I all honesty I did not know wog was a racist word.)
Unread 3 Mar 2016, 23:43   #210
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

eksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud of

So GM told me that he will not try to get rid of the people who he claims are cheating by publishing the evidence that he has, due to him wanting to protect the two individuals who gave him the information.

Which can only mean one thing, CT are okay with people cheating in PA!

If he is willing to do this for people in a different alliance, one can only wonder what kind of lengths he will go to protect cheaters within his own alliance
eksero is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Mar 2016, 23:53   #211
Krypton
KK

I dont think GM would tolerate it...hes not ult.

So take the pathetic chat and jog on
Unread 3 Mar 2016, 23:55   #212
darkzidane
Trollbear

darkzidane has a spectacular aura aboutdarkzidane has a spectacular aura aboutdarkzidane has a spectacular aura about

Quote:

More anger pal? I think you should take some time out from the forums and see a doctor pal. So much anger isn't healthy for you
R64 -67 Ultores
R68 tagless
Unread 4 Mar 2016, 00:21   #213
Krypton
KK

lol
Unread 4 Mar 2016, 00:31   #214
DeadOps
Forever VisioN

DeadOps is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:

you seem to cry and wine a lot :P

Unread 4 Mar 2016, 01:02   #215
Clouds

Clouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadOps View Post
you seem to cry and wine a lot :P

Whine*
Clouds is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Mar 2016, 04:24   #216
ReaperSix
Anti-Paperboy

Quote:
You come and give an example of it being used against someone else. In this case it was not used against anyone. In Belgium we have an holliday for kids called Sinterklaas. It is about a white saint with black helpers, they are called "zwarte piet". At this moment there are campaigns to have those removed from an holliday that has been there for a long time and those "zwarte piet(en)" never meant to be racist. Since racism has to do with more than using a word, it needs intend for it to be racist. For example "whats up nigga" being said between black people. Now lets say they win and the "zwarte piet" gets banned like the golliwog did. Does that make the word racist? In my opinion it does not.

PS: Your example is on a word thats commonly seen as racist when used. Golliwog is not seen as commonly racist. It only is seen in the UK as racist cause the black people won the vote to get it banned. (I all honesty I did not know wog was a racist word.)
1) By using it as a public name it can be taken offensive by anyone who sees it. It does not need to be directed at anyone.
2) I said your name was offensive not racist. I never argued whether or not you were racist nor did I argue whether you did or did not understand the meaning of your name. Such would be speculation. Intent is not required for it to be considered offensive.
3) Many already find zwarte Piet very offensive especially the actors that dress in black face. I will not comment whether the tradition is racist or not.
4) In regards to your "ps" as clouds accurately pointed out as this is a UK based company the only laws that pertain fall to that jurisdiction. Your opinion or county in this case are absolutely irrelevant.
5) Now that you know it is offensive would you still name your planet as such?
Unread 4 Mar 2016, 06:53   #217
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of

OK so the whole racism thing is super boring now so can you both knock it on the head cheers.

Let's get back to the proper hot topic, the fact that no one has still provided evidence of any sort to back up claims of cheating.

It's been around a week since ppl stated they had it, why does it take so long to publish?

Over to you munkee and gm, let the world see it
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Mar 2016, 07:12   #218
M0RPH3US
idle

M0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiba View Post
OK so the whole racism thing is super boring now so can you both knock it on the head cheers.

Let's get back to the proper hot topic, the fact that no one has still provided evidence of any sort to back up claims of cheating.

It's been around a week since ppl stated they had it, why does it take so long to publish?

Serioussly Kaiba, what kind of proove do you expect ? Don't you think if there was super detailed proove, those ppl would have been reported and closed allready?
I am not much into teamviewer, ip hiding and all that nerdy internet stuff, but i am pretty confident if someone knows his shit on that area, there wont be any visible proof for the MH.

Now that i say MH, i think the exception thing should be removed alltogether. There for sure is a few couples that both actively play PA. For instance i know cr0 and green_cat both do, i am confident they for sure once even did start an argument over PA. There may be some other couples doing the same. I dont think this applies for all those exceptions out there though. I am pretty confident not every wife/hubby out there that has an account enjoys PA as much as their partner does...

And even if it would, what do you think PlayerA is doing at 3am at night when his/her wife/hubby needs to sent a fleet to PlayerX in alliance to cover his incs.

Yes for sure they'd directly go into the sleeping room, wake their sweatheart up and tell him/her to sent a fleet to PlayerX, right?
Believing that is like believing Santaclaus lives on the northpole waiting 360 days a year to actually start working again for xmas.

Ofc thats within the rules as stated and i am well aware nothing will be changed, because there is couples out there that do both play the game actively.

Maybe for the other couples around, they'd want to think about it, if having control over twice the fleets then anyone else is an advantage they really need and want to keep up using in the future.

But hoping someone would give up an "legal" advantage again gets Mr. Santaclaus on the plan....

"It´s not about how hard u hit, its about how hard u can get hit and still keep moving forward! How much u can take and still move forward!"
M0RPH3US is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Mar 2016, 07:24   #219
Munkee
Dictator

Munkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiba View Post

I'm refraining from putting anything on the forum as it was quite rightly pointed out this should be with the MH so it's all being submitted there.

I took a look back at previous threads of cheating allegations and evidence being put on the forum, some resulted in "fake logs", some resulted in "no I didnt" and others seemed to just spark some form of off topic chatter which buried the point. Based on that I think quite rightly the forum isn't the place to police the game. So now let's see what the MH think.
Munkee is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Mar 2016, 08:20   #220
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

eksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by M0RPH3US
Serioussly Kaiba, what kind of proove do you expect ? Don't you think if there was super detailed proove, those ppl would have been reported and closed allready?
Yo pal, GM is the one who claims to have proof that this cheating is taking place, but he won't share it. Why don't you put some pressure on him as well? Or do we want people to just not bother reporting others now, even when they have proof?
eksero is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Mar 2016, 08:45   #221
booji
a bucket

booji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to behold

M0 you say you want exceptions removed entirely. Do you mean there should never be two accounts sharing one ip, or that it can be done without any exception so allowing as much interaction as the two planets desire?

If the former you will still need some form of system for when two players are visiting each other not to mention the tricky situation it leaves some couples in.
If the latter then could you explain why it would make any difference?

Otterly an Otter.
booji is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Mar 2016, 10:07   #222
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Veedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond repute

My god this thread is pathetic on all levels.
It's a ****ing text based browsergame people :/

[ToF] - [eXilition] - [Rock] - [Denial] - [DLR] - [eVolution] - [ODDR] - [HR] - [Ultores] - [Apprime] - [Ironborn]
Veedeejem! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Mar 2016, 10:30   #223
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
It's a global game if one person finds it offensive it should be acted upon.
Homosexuality (the state of being, not the insult) offends half the world. Child marriage offends slightly fewer people. There are significant fractions of various continents who believe people of certain ethnic, national or racial backgrounds are genetically inferior to others, a belief the expression of which is punishable by law in many places. In many countries, any negative statement about that country is either frowned upon or just plain illegal. If we can say nothing that has a chance of 'offending' anyone, then this would become a quiet world. It's just not a feasible position to take.

The fact of the matter is, if you interact with people from across the world, of different cultures and backgrounds, you're going to come across opinions, statements, life styles and beliefs that you fundamentally disagree with. If you can't deal with that, then that's your problem and yours alone.

Second, it is not a human right not to be 'offended', whatever that means. Uncomfortable truths and unpopular opinions should be heard, because our culture(s) are not flawless paragons of perfection. That doesn't mean they need to be heard in PA, this game is not exactly designed as an activist platform. But your feeling that you have a right to see names and statements redacted for the sake of your own comfort is ridiculous.

Quote:
My argument was always that where I am from golliwog is not racist at all. So what Reaper stated supports my logic. Since in the second part of his argument he states that the word thats offensive in Boston is not offensive elsewhere. Just like golliwog actually, it is only offensive in the UK. Not cause everyone thinks it is, but cause black people managed to get it voted out.
Despite what I just said to ReaperSux, it costs you nothing to take other people's feelings into account when you interact with them. If you know in advance that some word or statement is likely to cause discomfort or anger, and you gain nothing or very little from using it anyway, refraining from using it is just a nice thing to do. Now, you didn't know it would cause this kind of ruckus in advance, and I have no reason to believe otherwise. Still, it costs you nothing to just say "sorry, I didn't know it upset people, so I won't use it any more".

Quote:
Originally Posted by [DDK]gm View Post
Name: Golli OF Wog
not Golliwog, its presented as two words, one of which is a racist slur. I'm not saying you are racist, I am saying that MH should of upheld the complaint. They change almost everything else that isn't offensive!
Really? So if I said 'Ni gger' or 'Fa ggot', you would go "well, it's two words, and 'ni', 'gger', 'fa', and 'gott' are not offensive, so it's fine"? Give me a break. The actual words I'm alluding to are blatantly obvious, and you would (in my view rightfully) attack me for them if I used them in context.

Quote:
****** does not rhyme with tiger. You were looking for s****** (alternate of snicker), trigger, frigger, gravedigger, bigger, or outrigger.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.

Last edited by Mzyxptlk; 4 Mar 2016 at 10:37.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Mar 2016, 10:31   #224
Hunterrrr
Blah Blah Blah

Hunterrrr has a spectacular aura aboutHunterrrr has a spectacular aura aboutHunterrrr has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veedeejem! View Post
Calm down VDM pal this is serious business!
Unread 4 Mar 2016, 11:08   #225
Wouter

Quote:
Originally Posted by M0RPH3US View Post
I am not much into teamviewer, ip hiding and all that nerdy internet stuff, but i am pretty confident if someone knows his shit on that area, there wont be any visible proof for the MH.

Now that i say MH, i think the exception thing should be removed alltogether. There for sure is a few couples that both actively play PA. For instance i know cr0 and green_cat both do, i am confident they for sure once even did start an argument over PA. There may be some other couples doing the same. I dont think this applies for all those exceptions out there though. I am pretty confident not every wife/hubby out there that has an account enjoys PA as much as their partner does...

And even if it would, what do you think PlayerA is doing at 3am at night when his/her wife/hubby needs to sent a fleet to PlayerX in alliance to cover his incs.

Yes for sure they'd directly go into the sleeping room, wake their sweatheart up and tell him/her to sent a fleet to PlayerX, right?
Believing that is like believing Santaclaus lives on the northpole waiting 360 days a year to actually start working again for xmas.

Ofc thats within the rules as stated and i am well aware nothing will be changed, because there is couples out there that do both play the game actively.

Maybe for the other couples around, they'd want to think about it, if having control over twice the fleets then anyone else is an advantage they really need and want to keep up using in the future.

But hoping someone would give up an "legal" advantage again gets Mr. Santaclaus on the plan....
Hmm, these are speculations and you can rightfully have those. You do realise though that there is no getting out of being woken up when the other person can physicly wake someone up right. In theory it is by far easier for me to wake up the missus as it is for you to wake up munkee at 3am.

Also besides myself and KiTTy-KaT, who else in Ultores has an exception? It would not take you that long either to find out that she usually is awake already during the night. But you aren't interested in the truth and never have been. You just like to pretend that you are shit cause others cheat.

Also the exceptions have little to do with teamviewer and all the evidence that has been claimed. No one in Ultores has gotten closed and people claim they have black and white proof of it. So why is no one getting closed when people say they have evidence of Ultores cheating. Why is it still not being put forward when matters would be taken in peoples own hands? It is counter productive not to isn't it?
Unread 4 Mar 2016, 11:16   #226
Wouter

Quote:
1) By using it as a public name it can be taken offensive by anyone who sees it. It does not need to be directed at anyone.
2) I said your name was offensive not racist. I never argued whether or not you were racist nor did I argue whether you did or did not understand the meaning of your name. Such would be speculation. Intent is not required for it to be considered offensive.
3) Many already find zwarte Piet very offensive especially the actors that dress in black face. I will not comment whether the tradition is racist or not.
4) In regards to your "ps" as clouds accurately pointed out as this is a UK based company the only laws that pertain fall to that jurisdiction. Your opinion or county in this case are absolutely irrelevant.
5) Now that you know it is offensive would you still name your planet as such?
1) People get offended by alot of things. The name didnt get changed so it was less offensive than others.
2) I know everything golly or golliwog got banned in the UK. I disagree that it should be though.
3) Things do not get created with the thought of racism and they shouldnt get painted out like it is.
4) Matters little to me in person. I am not the one who could change my name anyway.
5) The fact is that I seriously doubt any of you were offended by the planet name. It is more a reason to get of the topic of the cheat evidence.
Unread 4 Mar 2016, 11:30   #227
M0RPH3US
idle

M0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really nice

Quote:
Hmm, these are speculations and you can rightfully have those. You do realise though that there is no getting out of being woken up when the other person can physicly wake someone up right. In theory it is by far easier for me to wake up the missus as it is for you to wake up munkee at 3am.

Also besides myself and KiTTy-KaT, who else in Ultores has an exception? It would not take you that long either to find out that she usually is awake already during the night. But you aren't interested in the truth and never have been. You just like to pretend that you are shit cause others cheat.

Also the exceptions have little to do with teamviewer and all the evidence that has been claimed. No one in Ultores has gotten closed and people claim they have black and white proof of it. So why is no one getting closed when people say they have evidence of Ultores cheating. Why is it still not being put forward when matters would be taken in peoples own hands? It is counter productive not to isn't it?
Man your so full of yourself, its incredible.
Neither was i referring to ultores, nor you and your Kitten.

I was speaking about using the exception rule as a personal advantage. If thats the case with You and Kitty, then thank you for clarifying that.

Your argumentation that its easier to wake your partner, then an alliance mate is trying to proove what ? That the advantage is even bigger? Ok point taken.

I am not shit because others cheat, never said that. I might not have the time free to spent on PA like others, thats for sure a disadvantage.
I am not too bothered about my own rank though - so again what does this add to the topic?
Would i make better ranks if my wife would be playing PA? Thats maybe an interesting question, that i can not answer though. So far she wasnt interested in playing, nor did i bother to ask.
My life doesnt turn around PA...and for sure i wouldnt cheat to make myself look better.
Now again, i am not talking about you, nor is everyone else all the time talking about you. There is other people in the universe also, even though that might be hard for you to understand.
If you want me to talk about you, then i got this one question:
Does it negatively affect you for your personal and alliance rank, that your wife is playing PA?

Regarding the cheating, i dont know whats forwarded or not, or what evidence there is. And i am not sitting with munkee and gm in a "cheating prooves"-room either. But what do you expect at this very moment? That someones Havoc Account gets closed ?

"It´s not about how hard u hit, its about how hard u can get hit and still keep moving forward! How much u can take and still move forward!"
Unread 4 Mar 2016, 11:55   #228
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of

Quote:

Something, anything, so far there has been zero.

Yes munkee it should be given to the MH team but when you and GM publicly come on here to crow you have it and in your case clearly state you will show it (subsequently going on to accuse people by name on this forum) then surely the right thing to do is back up your claims. If you never intended to then neither of you should of publicly advertised the fact you had it and instead should have quietly gone to the MH team with what you had.

The fact you didn't shows it was purely propaganda to discredit others and try and deflect from your own alliances shortcomings. If you put as much effort into organising your troops as you have mudslinging on here then maybe you wouldn't need to find excuses.
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Mar 2016, 12:09   #229
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Veedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hunterrrr View Post
calm down vdm pal this is serious business!
HUNTER PAL, I am calm!!!!

[ToF] - [eXilition] - [Rock] - [Denial] - [DLR] - [eVolution] - [ODDR] - [HR] - [Ultores] - [Apprime] - [Ironborn]

Last edited by Veedeejem!; 4 Mar 2016 at 12:10. Reason: silly no caps rule
Unread 4 Mar 2016, 12:12   #230
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
One of your arguments for removing the exception rule is that it harms marriages? Really?

Quote:
I was speaking about using the exception rule as a personal advantage. If thats the case with You and Kitty, then thank you for clarifying that.

Your argumentation that its easier to wake your partner, then an alliance mate is trying to proove what ? That the advantage is even bigger? Ok point taken.
What point are you trying to make? What's wrong with having a partner that plays PA?
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Unread 4 Mar 2016, 12:16   #231
Wouter

Quote:
Man your so full of yourself, its incredible.
Neither was i referring to ultores, nor you and your Kitten.

I am not shit because others cheat, never said that. I might not have the time free to spent on PA like others, thats for sure a disadvantage.
I am not too bothered about my own rank though - so again what does this add to the topic?
Would i make better ranks if my wife would be playing PA? Thats maybe an interesting question, that i can not answer though. So far she wasnt interested in playing, nor did i bother to ask.
My life doesnt turn around PA...and for sure i wouldnt cheat to make myself look better.
Now again, i am not talking about you, nor is everyone else all the time talking about you. There is other people in the universe also, even though that might be hard for you to understand.
If you want me to talk about you, then i got this one question:
Does it negatively affect you for your personal and alliance rank, that your wife is playing PA?

Regarding the cheating, i dont know whats forwarded or not, or what evidence there is. And i am not sitting with munkee and gm in a "cheating prooves"-room either. But what do you expect at this very moment? That someones Havoc Account gets closed ?
You have attacked me personally before, in this exact topic. You have accused ultores of doing this exact thing. You reply it to a post demanding proof of the accusations. Now I know you aren't the brighest person on the block. But buddy when you engage into something. Don't run away every time, its pathetic.

You also stated in your post that believing people under the exception rule didnt abuse the system was like believing in santa, so if you didn't mean this as a personal attack. Never the less it was since yes, me and kitty play under this rule.

Now all your claims are based on yourself, I mean by that that you view your own life and apply it to others. For example your 3AM or your day and night time have nothing to do with how other people live their life. I would call that being full of yourself.

PS: I think there are far less exceptions than you think there are.
Unread 4 Mar 2016, 12:19   #232
M0RPH3US
idle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
One of your arguments for removing the exception rule is that it harms marriages? Really?
yes thats why i was posting this. You got it!

Quote:
What point are you trying to make? What's wrong with having a partner that plays PA?
see above!

Unread 4 Mar 2016, 12:26   #233
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

PS: I have evidence Hunter cheats!!!!!!!

(on me with agar3s, so sad)

Unread 4 Mar 2016, 12:37   #234
Hunterrrr
Blah Blah Blah

Hunterrrr has a spectacular aura aboutHunterrrr has a spectacular aura aboutHunterrrr has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
PS: I have evidence Hunter cheats!!!!!!!

(on me with agar3s, so sad)
That makes two of us!
Unread 4 Mar 2016, 12:40   #235
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunterrrr View Post
That makes two of us!
It breaks my heart :'(

Unread 4 Mar 2016, 14:38   #236
Influence
Finally retired

Influence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I don't want to open up a can of worms and watch this go round in circles again, so I will let this go!
If you're letting it go, why the need to reply. Don't get me wrong tho, on any half decently moderated forum this thread should and would have been closed ages and ages ago. But that's because neither side in this 'discussion' has been behaving themselves constructively.

Anyhow, back to the war

Unread 4 Mar 2016, 14:52   #237
Influence
Finally retired

Quote:
Actually server location has absolutely nothing to do with jurisdiction in this case. A person can only be tried for a crime in the country the crime was committed, which is the country someone is in while posting on the forum or creating the account. The only exceptions to this are crimes that are tried by international courts (war crimes and crimes against humanity), and then still there are a fair bit of restrictions.

Unread 4 Mar 2016, 15:09   #238
Nitros
Internal Error

Nitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to behold

This is all way off topic, way too personal and pretty lame.

[]LCH[] ..lets change history
Nitros is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Mar 2016, 15:10   #239
Mzyxptlk
mz.

Boy, what about those inc stats, right!
Unread 4 Mar 2016, 15:42   #240
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

DrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud of

Quote:
Problem occurs when people realise the amount of incs Ult took, without falling apart. That's when gm high and loud shout "i have evidence of cheating", with munkee and m0 adding "oh, so do we, we all know it". And as the discussion progress it becomes clear that p3ng removed someone after a round had ended due to suspicions and that gm was "told by a guy that knows a guy" that ult is cheating. Fact of the matter is that over time ult has had hundreds of members and not a single one has come foward and supported any accusations put foward, despite of the fact that a few of the ex-ultorians play with both p3ng and ct. Convieniently the initial evidence end up not with the accusations in this thread, but in a useless report with the MHs who has no power to handle it even if it's accurate since it's between rounds. Smells to me that ct/p3ng only posted this crap to influence the political landscape for the coming round, and if true then grats on the shittiest move in a long time.

Initial stats indirectly say that ult is a LOT better than the rest when it comes to dealing with incs, and this thread in itself shows that the opposition is a LOT worse at dealing with that fact.

* We do not exist *

* G-II * NoS * VsN * Ascendancy * Osiris * xVx * Ultores *

Last edited by DrunkenViking; 4 Mar 2016 at 15:49.
DrunkenViking is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Mar 2016, 15:58   #241
Patrikc

Patrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant future

Nice try, Wouter's second account.
Patrikc is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Mar 2016, 16:05   #242
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

DrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud of

Get real, i'm his 4th account!

* We do not exist *

* G-II * NoS * VsN * Ascendancy * Osiris * xVx * Ultores *

DrunkenViking is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Mar 2016, 16:07   #243
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Ultores are a serious alliance. Every other alliance isn't. That's about it.
Unread 4 Mar 2016, 16:18   #244
Recluse

Recluse is a name known to allRecluse is a name known to allRecluse is a name known to allRecluse is a name known to allRecluse is a name known to allRecluse is a name known to all

Quote:
Everything was at least semi on topic until Reaper came along lol. I guess any chance to divert the topic away from Ult skills and false accusations of cheating will be taken when possible. As Drunken Viking points out, much of this could very well have been a political ploy to set up next rounds anti-Ult sentiment. I mean, a friend of a guy I know, who I won't name because they may have reprecussion told me so, so it must be true, right?

Saver of Sad

Supreme Commander of The Spider Colony
Recluse is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Mar 2016, 16:23   #245
ReaperSix
Anti-Paperboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Recluse View Post
Everything was at least semi on topic until Reaper came along lol. I guess any chance to divert the topic away from Ult skills and false accusations of cheating will be taken when possible. As Drunken Viking points out, much of this could very well have been a political ploy to set up next rounds anti-Ult sentiment. I mean, a friend of a guy I know, who I won't name because they may have reprecussion told me so, so it must be true, right?
Correction: I came a long to properly point out that you were removed for your bigotry and mouth not for as you claim no reason at all. Additionally Munkee never asked you back.

I don't think Ult needs any help being vilified the posters here seem to do a great job of that already.
Unread 4 Mar 2016, 16:26   #246
Recluse

Recluse is a name known to allRecluse is a name known to allRecluse is a name known to allRecluse is a name known to allRecluse is a name known to allRecluse is a name known to all

Quote:
Correction: I came a long to properly point out that you were removed for your bigotry and mouth not for as you claim no reason at all. Additionally Munkee never asked you back.

I don't think Ult needs any help being vilified the posters here seem to do a great job of that already.
Not only did he immediatly bring me back in to chat but I still have the P note as proof. Proof, by the way, is something you also have none of, to back your arguments. But its ok, keep lieing, its the internet afterall, at least someone will believe you, despite the evidence. Hell, some people still believe Elvis is alive, so you definately have a chance.

Saver of Sad

Unread 4 Mar 2016, 16:28   #247
Recluse

Quote:
Aren't you late for your weekly Anti-american-politics brunch?

Saver of Sad

Unread 4 Mar 2016, 16:30   #248
darkzidane
Trollbear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Recluse View Post
Not only did he immediatly bring me back in to chat but I still have the P note as proof. Proof, by the way, is something you also have none of, to back your arguments. But its ok, keep lieing, its the internet afterall, at least someone will believe you, despite the evidence. Hell, some people still believe Elvis is alive, so you definately have a chance.
But elviz is still alive! I'm in a WhatsApp group with him
R64 -67 Ultores
R68 tagless
Unread 4 Mar 2016, 17:03   #249
Krypton
KK

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrunkenViking View Post
Smells to me that ct/p3ng only posted this crap to influence the political landscape for the coming round, and if true then grats on the shittiest move in a long time.
If that's what you genuinely think, then maybe you should think about upgrading your image
Unread 4 Mar 2016, 17:46   #250
Clouds

Clouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Influence View Post
Actually server location has absolutely nothing to do with jurisdiction in this case. A person can only be tried for a crime in the country the crime was committed, which is the country someone is in while posting on the forum or creating the account. The only exceptions to this are crimes that are tried by international courts (war crimes and crimes against humanity), and then still there are a fair bit of restrictions.
You don't appear to know what you're talking about. Rural Tech is a registered UK company. Their address, vat number etc is made public on companieshouse.gov.uk.

Most people on here post thinking their opinion is right without even doing the research.

If a complaint was made, it would be Rural Tech under investigation and not the person that commited the offense.
Clouds is offline   Reply With Quote