User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 16 Jun 2014, 20:01   #151
Willzzz
Legion Idle Master

Willzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud of
Re: R57 gossip thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clouds View Post
P3nguins have been trying to provoke Black Flag for a while now. Last night you hit a 6 man fort, the night previously you hit 1 and a half forts. Also, prior to your war with Ultores, you decided to ptarget us because we hit a fort when intel was slacking (t24-150). All of which Black Flag hadn't responded to.

Maybe you considered Black Flag as easy roids, as you were landing them early in the round, but from a political point of view, P3nguins have been quite hostile. Black Flag have not hit P3nguins yet, your accusations are just assumptions.

Maybe you should stop trying to provoke us?
Where is this 'you' from? I am not part of p3nguins. However, I have a brain and can see logs and use a basic sandmans tool. From what I hear before the war with Ult you didn't just hit 1 fort gal of p3nguins, you instead hit them 3 nights in a row, 2 forts and 3 gals with 3 p3ng in. p3nguins retalled you and you then moaned, claiming ignorance and bad intel.

The night you hit one of their forts so did Ult, which lead to alliances believing you were working with them (not to mention the fact you've had 2 dealings with them this round alone avoiding each others forts)

So please don't come on the forums trying to point the blame elsewhere. It doesn't seem to take much to provoke you.

Played: Round 1-13. PA Team: Round 13-17. The Return: Round 18-19. PA Team: Round 20. Return.. Again: Round 21-37 Retired: Round 38 Returned: Round 39-45 Retired: Round 45 Returned: Round: 56

p3nguin Founder
Willzzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jun 2014, 20:08   #152
Clouds

Clouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to behold

Whatever hostilities P3nguins/Black Flag had prior to the Ultores war was sorted when a fort avoidance was agreed. However, after this avoidance had expired and P3nguins stopped warring Ultores, they immediately re-instigated hostilities with Black Flag by hitting 1-2 forts in several consecutive nights.

You accuse us of blaming P3nguins that we haven't gone after the #1/#2, but you have been putting us on the defensive and provoking us into retaliating P3nguins.

If Ultores or Faceless wins this round, then well done to them, at least they know how to play politics competently.
Clouds is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jun 2014, 20:17   #153
Willzzz
Legion Idle Master

Willzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clouds View Post
Whatever hostilities P3nguins/Black Flag had prior to the Ultores war was sorted when a fort avoidance was agreed. However, after this avoidance had expired and P3nguins stopped warring Ultores, they immediately re-instigated hostilities with Black Flag by hitting 1-2 forts in several consecutive nights.

You accuse us of blaming P3nguins that we haven't gone after the #1/#2, but you have been putting us on the defensive and provoking us into hitting P3nguins back.
Again, there is no 'you' I already informed you in my last post I am not a member of the p3nguins alliance. So please stop referring to me as such.

p3nguins are napped with Newdawn and CT. I presume they made an agreement too with Ult to stop the incomings so they can rebuild roids and morale.. from what I hear Ult also made promises on Faceless behalf (but as I said, that's another story for another time and logs can be faked) so who else would p3nguins hit?

Soon, Ult will be to big to hit CT and p3ng anymore even if they wanted too. And of course Faceless is napped with Ult so unless that's broken I doubt they will hit each other (Faceless seem set on sitting second and avoiding that scenario) so.. I wonder who they will hit next? Ill find it amusing when Black Flag turn to CT and p3ng for aid and get nothing in return. Your alliance turned its back when these allies asked for aid in this war with rubbish excuses 'been an alliance who's new' or an alliance which 'doesn't want to be part of this war' (Even though you have avoidance agreements with Ult over forts for now)

Soon you'll be hit. Its surely inevitable.

To be fair, I have to congratulate Ult once again. Their experience has payed of in manipulating other alliances, and their military strength has seen off 2 good alliances.

Played: Round 1-13. PA Team: Round 13-17. The Return: Round 18-19. PA Team: Round 20. Return.. Again: Round 21-37 Retired: Round 38 Returned: Round 39-45 Retired: Round 45 Returned: Round: 56

p3nguin Founder
Unread 16 Jun 2014, 20:34   #154
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

eksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willzzz

from what I hear Ult also made promises on Faceless behalf (but as I said, that's another story for another time and logs can be faked) so who else would p3nguins hit?
We didn't make promises on anyone's behalf, what did happen though, was a misunderstanding between the people from ult and faceless who talked about this deal
eksero is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jun 2014, 20:36   #155
Willzzz
Legion Idle Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by eksero View Post
We didn't make promises on anyone's behalf, what did happen though, was a misunderstanding between the people from ult and faceless who talked about this deal
Then I stand corrected although I did state some logs can always be edited.

p3nguin Founder
Unread 16 Jun 2014, 23:42   #156
[DDK]gm

[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future

Quote:
you did, i did tell p3ngs to check it with faceless but they trusted you. their bad!
R10 Eclipse
R10.5-R13 FAnG
R20-23 CT
R23 (CT BG) ToF
R24-R82... CT
[DDK]gm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jun 2014, 00:09   #157
Krypton
KK

Krypton is a jewel in the roughKrypton is a jewel in the roughKrypton is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by SDN View Post
Im positivly surprised Faceless has been doing so good this far.

First round mergers is usually hard to handle, Faceless did merge with Nelito`s Immortals right?

Being a full tag of 60 that always attracts alot of incs, they seem to roid good when left alone and running a tight ship in def atm.

i heard p3ng hit some BF forts last night.. and Clouds putting in hours keeping them safe CT have a decent memberbase but have politicly played a bad hand so far this round..
Quote:
P3ng has put themselves in this situation tbh.
Ult did not have many p3ng on their galraids and was only galraiding, then p3ng and ct did an offensive hitting ult.. Faceless hit p3ng and p3ng asked for ceasefire for a while from ult..

Then 1st or second night to rebuild the troops and work on the long game they go ahead and roid one of BF`s top forts?
Everyone knows if you have an allie avoiding incs hitting one of their strongest forts will result in getting hostiles..

its quite simple, p3ng is playing horrible.. noone to blame but themselves for sticking their nose into waters filled with sharks!
Lol comments from you that are so far wide. Pretty classless really. We were quite happy hitting ult 1 vs 1 and were catching them considerably at that point. Anyway, we're just playing for fun now. No point when you get incs from 200 planets, 140 of which have no desire or goal to win.

Regarding BF, we have no quarry with you. We retal attacked mornings earlier in the round when it was pretty clear you were targetting our galaxies. Last night, a non regular bc picked two random gals cos most of our members have called it a day. As far as I know, the gals picked were 1 BF and 1 Faceless...yeah, you're right, we're targetting you! You guys keep papering over the cracks by making excuses whilst cleaning Ultores backside.

Side Note: Pretty hard to be good at politics when 3 full tag active alliances and a 20 man crash squad have avoidance agreements w/each other...pre round. wp guys, wp. Kill off the pa member base some more.
Krypton is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jun 2014, 00:16   #158
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

eksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by '[DDK
gm]you did, i did tell p3ngs to check it with faceless but they trusted you. their bad!
Okay, so you, who were not part of any of the conversations, are telling me what happened, alright...
Unread 17 Jun 2014, 00:19   #159
[DDK]gm

[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future

tbh though eksero, im having trouble believing anything this round, there is so much lies getting spread around its unreal. getting sick of it and its shameful on those telling and spreading the lies
R10 Eclipse
R10.5-R13 FAnG
R20-23 CT
R23 (CT BG) ToF
R24-R82... CT
Unread 17 Jun 2014, 00:33   #160
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Paisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by [DDK]gm View Post
tbh though eksero, im having trouble believing anything this round, there is so much lies getting spread around its unreal. getting sick of it and its shameful on those telling and spreading the lies
Elaborate please
Unread 17 Jun 2014, 00:35   #161
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by [DDK]gm;
Maybe so, but unlike others I donn't go around spreading lies to try and get things my way. What happened was a misunderstanding on our part
Unread 17 Jun 2014, 00:36   #162
[DDK]gm

apparently:
tonight we were going to be hitting faceless with p3ngs
we were trying to create an anti ult block last week
ultores and p3ngs did a deal to hit ct... despite us napping p3ng ingame :P

im sure you have some obvious ones to tell aswell
R10 Eclipse
R10.5-R13 FAnG
R20-23 CT
R23 (CT BG) ToF
R24-R82... CT
Unread 17 Jun 2014, 00:37   #163
Serio
Lovable Ginger

Serio is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
P3ng has put themselves in this situation tbh.
Ult did not have many p3ng on their galraids and was only galraiding, then p3ng and ct did an offensive hitting ult.. Faceless hit p3ng and p3ng asked for ceasefire for a while from ult..

Then 1st or second night to rebuild the troops and work on the long game they go ahead and roid one of BF`s top forts?
Everyone knows if you have an allie avoiding incs hitting one of their strongest forts will result in getting hostiles..

its quite simple, p3ng is playing horrible.. noone to blame but themselves for sticking their nose into waters filled with sharks!
sharks
r56 HR Officer
r57-58 Black Flag
r59 Astraeus HC / Black Flag
r60 Black Flag
r61 Black Flag officer
r62-67 Black Flag
r68-70 Illuminati HC
r71 FAnG
r72 Black Flag
r73 Ultores
Serio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jun 2014, 03:20   #164
Blue_Esper

Blue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by [DDK]gm View Post
apparently:
tonight we were going to be hitting faceless with p3ngs
we were trying to create an anti ult block last week
ultores and p3ngs did a deal to hit ct... despite us napping p3ng ingame :P

im sure you have some obvious ones to tell aswell
no such deal was made
Unread 17 Jun 2014, 10:34   #165
[DDK]gm

ofc it didn't, it was fairytales!
R10 Eclipse
R10.5-R13 FAnG
R20-23 CT
R23 (CT BG) ToF
R24-R82... CT
Unread 17 Jun 2014, 13:44   #166
Blue_Esper

Blue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of light

did you get inc from p3ng?
Unread 17 Jun 2014, 13:51   #167
booji
a bucket

booji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to behold

No they did not, I believe the story about Ult and p3n hitting CT was made up for the purpose of pulling nelito's leg but quickly spread

Otterly an Otter.
booji is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jun 2014, 15:11   #168
Blue_Esper

p3ng came to ult and asked for ceasefire
Unread 17 Jun 2014, 15:15   #169
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

youre like two days late with that comment
Unread 17 Jun 2014, 16:45   #170
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of

"Misunderstandings" and "non-regular bc" setting up attacks is something that seems to be happening very often these days.
Alongside claiming that "coords wernt added to intel", or "the HC that agreed to the deal didnt inform the rest" is also playing major parts of PA

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jun 2014, 17:19   #171
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher;
"Misunderstandings" and "non-regular bc" setting up attacks is something that seems to be happening very often these days.
Alongside claiming that "coords wernt added to intel", or "the HC that agreed to the deal didnt inform the rest" is also playing major parts of PA
I'm not sure what I could possibly have to gain from making it look like a 'misunderstanding' when I was the one who proposed to p3ng to have faceless included in the deal after p3ng had asked ult for a CF, but hey
Unread 18 Jun 2014, 05:25   #172
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krypton View Post
Lol comments from you that are so far wide. Pretty classless really. We were quite happy hitting ult 1 vs 1 and were catching them considerably at that point. Anyway, we're just playing for fun now. No point when you get incs from 200 planets, 140 of which have no desire or goal to win.

Regarding BF, we have no quarry with you. We retal attacked mornings earlier in the round when it was pretty clear you were targetting our galaxies. Last night, a non regular bc picked two random gals cos most of our members have called it a day. As far as I know, the gals picked were 1 BF and 1 Faceless...yeah, you're right, we're targetting you! You guys keep papering over the cracks by making excuses whilst cleaning Ultores backside.

Side Note: Pretty hard to be good at politics when 3 full tag active alliances and a 20 man crash squad have avoidance agreements w/each other...pre round. wp guys, wp. Kill off the pa member base some more.
Jesus.. cry much!

All I got from this whine fest was...

A) you screwed up politically

B) you only had incs from 200 planets (as a Xan heavy) you should be able to at least cover 70% of that)

C) you obviously recruited emos if they have given up after 1 bunch of incs at tick 350.

Are you lolmega in disguise???
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jun 2014, 06:42   #173
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of
Wink Re: R57 gossip thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiba View Post
Jesus.. cry much!

B) you only had incs from 200 planets (as a Xan heavy) you should be able to at least cover 70% of that)

C) you obviously recruited emos if they have given up after 1 bunch of incs at tick 350.

I think this post shows to everyone what an fool you are.
What alliance, if any, has ever been covering up to 70% of all incs at pt200 when they have 300-350 incs?
How you gonna cover CR incs as xan heavy allie? it would require having 2 times the value in shadows just to make a dent

Unread 18 Jun 2014, 09:45   #174
Krypton
KK

Krypton is a jewel in the roughKrypton is a jewel in the roughKrypton is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Jesus.. cry much!

lol...dat ignorance post
Unread 18 Jun 2014, 11:20   #175
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher View Post
I think this post shows to everyone what an fool you are.
What alliance, if any, has ever been covering up to 70% of all incs at pt200 when they have 300-350 incs?
How you gonna cover CR incs as xan heavy allie? it would require having 2 times the value in shadows just to make a dent
Did they have 200+ cr incs?? No

There isn't even that much cr floating around.

When they got hit they were well up there value wise so really there is no excuse.

If they had not been politically inept they wouldn't have had so many incs. You don't get that many for no reason.

What is pathetic is saying that that your members have given up at tick 300. That has emo lolmega written all over it. Any alliance worth its salt should suck it up, cover what it can (which is actually easier when 80% of your alliance is Xan) and then go again.

Just shows how poor p3n recruitment is if they emo out when their 600 roid planets get roided down to 200.
Unread 18 Jun 2014, 12:18   #176
Krypton
KK

Quote:

When they got hit they were well up there value wise so really there is no excuse.

If they had not been politically inept they wouldn't have had so many incs. You don't get that many for no reason.

What is pathetic is saying that that your members have given up at tick 300. That has emo lolmega written all over it. Any alliance worth its salt should suck it up, cover what it can (which is actually easier when 80% of your alliance is Xan) and then go again.

Just shows how poor p3n recruitment is if they emo out when their 600 roid planets get roided down to 200.
Politically inept = Not napping pre round, being declared war on by Ultores, being able to put them under pressure 1 vs 1 so that they ask other allies for help, then other allies stating that we'll be their farms when we even tried any form of discussion w/them. Like I said, your ignorance astounds me
Unread 18 Jun 2014, 12:22   #177
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krypton
Politically inept = Not napping pre round, being declared war on by Ultores, being able to put them under pressure 1 vs 1 so that they ask other allies for help, then other allies stating that we'll be their farms when we even tried any form of discussion w/them. Like I said, your ignorance astounds me
Now now, you came at us, not the other way around, we just responded to that. As for other alliances assisting us, I think faceless hit you for one night before we stopped hitting you, other than that we didn't coordinate with anyone
Unread 18 Jun 2014, 13:22   #178
Krypton
KK

Quote:
Now now, you came at us, not the other way around, we just responded to that. As for other alliances assisting us, I think faceless hit you for one night before we stopped hitting you, other than that we didn't coordinate with anyone
Sure
Unread 18 Jun 2014, 13:36   #179
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krypton
Sure
I'm sure you, a p3ng peon, know better
Unread 18 Jun 2014, 13:43   #180
Krypton
KK

Quote:
I'm sure you, a p3ng peon, know better
lol <3
Unread 18 Jun 2014, 14:10   #181
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

That's what i thought!
Unread 18 Jun 2014, 16:39   #182
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
peon
You don't actually need to have the great big important title, nor even to be actively engaged in politics to be "in the know". If calling people names (even fairly innocent ones) is the best you can do, consider the possibility that you may be mistaken.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jun 2014, 17:00   #183
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Having avoidances with two of the other top5 allies means that attacks dont have to be coordinated to damage the ordinary high tier allie these days, and you knew this.
This happend to Ult and all the other allies last round when Spore came into the round preblocked, everyone else get taken out without any coordination needed

Unread 18 Jun 2014, 17:07   #184
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk
You don't actually need to have the great big important title, nor even to be actively engaged in politics to be "in the know". If calling people names (even fairly innocent ones) is the best you can do, consider the possibility that you may be mistaken.
Calling people names wasn't the intention. But seeing how I was inolved in the Ult dealings and he was not involved in any way, i'm pretty sure I know better than him how things went down, which was what I wanted to point out, though I could have worded it better I suppose!
Unread 18 Jun 2014, 17:09   #185
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher
Having avoidances with two of the other top5 allies means that attacks dont have to be coordinated to damage the ordinary high tier allie these days, and you knew this.
This happend to Ult and all the other allies last round when Spore came into the round preblocked, everyone else get taken out without any coordination needed
P3ng also had fort avoidance with BF as well, so how is that relevant? And for all I know they could've had avoidances with other alliances as well.
Unread 18 Jun 2014, 17:44   #186
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
P3ng also had fort avoidance with BF as well, so how is that relevant? And for all I know they could've had avoidances with other alliances as well.
I dont know who got what deals, obvious to me is that Ultores has had the most favourable deals and the stronger alliance.
If Ultores, and everyone else cannot see how preround blocks is ruining PA, the future for the game is very dark.
Maybe Zhil will come here once again, saying preround blocks are all cool, but then he would be very wrong.

Unread 18 Jun 2014, 17:58   #187
Hunterrrr
Blah Blah Blah

Hunterrrr has a spectacular aura aboutHunterrrr has a spectacular aura aboutHunterrrr has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
I dont know who got what deals, obvious to me is that Ultores has had the most favourable deals and the stronger alliance.
If Ultores, and everyone else cannot see how preround blocks is ruining PA, the future for the game is very dark.
Maybe Zhil will come here once again, saying preround blocks are all cool, but then he would be very wrong.
We had no pre round deals....
Unread 18 Jun 2014, 18:08   #188
Krypton
KK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
It's all good someone having the discussions when they manipulate the course of action to suit their own interests through their tinted glasses. Even the smallest person can have a great influence. I didn't take it personally, given the source...
Unread 18 Jun 2014, 19:00   #189
booji
a bucket

booji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
This only occurred because we had spent a couple of days targeting each other's forts and only started just as we began fighting you guys (not sure if it was the same day or the day before).

Otterly an Otter.
Unread 18 Jun 2014, 19:07   #190
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by booji
This only occurred because we had spent a couple of days targeting each other's forts and only started just as we began fighting you guys (not sure if it was the same day or the day before).
Yeah I know, I just brought it up as he said we were in a favourable position due to these avoidances. But you guys had them as well, so that didn't have any influence on the war
Unread 18 Jun 2014, 19:08   #191
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher
Tell me, what pre round deals did we have for this round?
Unread 18 Jun 2014, 19:09   #192
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:

Wich alliances has gotten beaten down HEAVY their first round within the first quarter of the round and come back to win it?
Its not about being political capable how certain alliances handle their buisniss, just look at Vikings, they are well known for killing of most of the other alliances in their tier with pre round blocking with some other higher tier alliance earlier in the round, yet you would prolly call them the prime example of being "political inept".
Im pretty suprised the other alliances, HR, Spore, CT, P3n, and ND actualy are happy with sitting around getting roided dry at this part of the game, without making a stand against the blockers.

Unread 18 Jun 2014, 19:19   #193
Krypton
KK

Quote:
Wich alliances has gotten beaten down HEAVY their first round within the first quarter of the round and come back to win it?
Its not about being political capable how certain alliances handle their buisniss, just look at Vikings, they are well known for killing of most of the other alliances in their tier with pre round blocking with some other higher tier alliance earlier in the round, yet you would prolly call them the prime example of being "political inept".
Im pretty suprised the other alliances, HR, Spore, CT, P3n, and ND actualy are happy with sitting around getting roided dry at this part of the game, without making a stand against the blockers.
People probably arent spending the time playing the game anymore because of your last point
Unread 18 Jun 2014, 19:25   #194
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Quote:
This is not p3ns first round. Alot of their members and HC team are the same when they have played before. They cant use the 'noob' excuse.

As for people getting lolbummed or just bleeding roids at this point of the round ill let you into something amazing you didnt obviously know.

Its tick 450!!

If this was tick 800 then maybe we could all whine but with around 2/3rd of the round to go and with only 1/6th of the member base with over 1k roids (with only 9 planets over 1200) it really doesnt matter at this point. Just save what you can, keep roiding and stop crying. Santa made this stat set to be open, they have been.
Unread 18 Jun 2014, 19:27   #195
booji
a bucket

Quote:
Im pretty suprised the other alliances, HR, Spore, CT, P3n, and ND actually are happy with sitting around getting roided dry at this part of the game, without making a stand against the blockers.
Most alliances have been involved in their own wars. Someone will correct me where I am wrong but I think both ND and spore have at some point attacked HR. CT has been off and on fighting Ult. And since p3n's fighting Ult ended we have been fighting faceless.
This unfortunately prevents too much of a bloc forming against ult. For example one would usually think that having been smashed by ult p3n might be quite happy to take part in a bloc to get some revenge. But having ptargeted by faceless for a few days while we lay on our back and did nothing after stopping the conflict with ult we seem to be intent on fighting faceless to get back some of those lost roids.

Though these kind of conflicts are unlikely to last throughout the round

Otterly an Otter.
Unread 19 Jun 2014, 02:53   #196
Barrack_Obama

Barrack_Obama will become famous soon enoughBarrack_Obama will become famous soon enough

THIS IS EPIC ;p
Unread 19 Jun 2014, 16:36   #197
OlaTa
Friends and Foes

OlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I'm sure you, a p3ng peasant, know better
There, fixed it for you.
Unread 19 Jun 2014, 16:48   #198
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

Fixed what exactly?
Unread 19 Jun 2014, 18:52   #199
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

*pheasant???
Unread 19 Jun 2014, 19:14   #200
OlaTa
Friends and Foes

OlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Fixed what exactly?
he underlined part perhaps?