User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 25 Sep 2013, 20:38   #1
Monroe
Planetarion Forum Moderator

Monroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud of
Vikings declare war on CT

Well this forum has been dead for a while so time to liven things up!

You may be wondering why a CT HC posts a thread about Vikings declaring war on us... this is because their HC has not had the guts to do it themselves, even though they've been effectively at war with us for over a week.

Twice in the last week CT HC have gone to vikings to try and stop the incessant viking raids on our planets and twice they vikings HC have said it will stop only to pick up right where they left off the next day. Always they have had excuses about bad intel, or sloppy members, but they have stretched the bounds of creditability and actions speak far louder than words. So CT must conclude that vikings want war, but don't want to bear the responsibility for that war.

Vikings have put nearly as much incomming on us as the next two alliances combined -- and CT has had a lot of incomming this round (well over 1000 hostile fleets at this point). In the past week there has only been one day that Vikings put less than 10 fleets on CT, and most days many more. Because of this, and because of their consistent protestations of innocence all the while they continue to hit us we must assume there is a state of war between us.

I should point out that we had a very similar situation with Fang two weeks ago. Fang however proved themselves honorable, their actions matched their words, and war was avoided. This war with the Vikings is something we did not want, but since it has been thrust upon us we will carry it out to the maximum of our abilities. In full awareness that it is unlikely that CT will be the primary beneficiary of this war (more likely to be ND or Fang). Our honor as an alliance is however at stake, and when that happens we will respond.

So now that the war is officially on the table rather than hiding under the shadows, as I am sure Vikings would have preferred, flame away!

#strategy
Monroe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Sep 2013, 22:08   #2
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of
Re: Vikings declare war on CT

There goes the nabourhood.
GL to CT, it seems that you are outnumbered, lets see if ur outgunned aswell

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Sep 2013, 22:31   #3
Influence
Finally retired

Influence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monroe View Post
Well this forum has been dead for a while so time to liven things up!

You may be wondering why a CT HC posts a thread about Vikings declaring war on us... this is because their HC has not had the guts to do it themselves, even though they've been effectively at war with us for over a week.

Twice in the last week CT HC have gone to vikings to try and stop the incessant viking raids on our planets and twice they vikings HC have said it will stop only to pick up right where they left off the next day. Always they have had excuses about bad intel, or sloppy members, but they have stretched the bounds of creditability and actions speak far louder than words. So CT must conclude that vikings want war, but don't want to bear the responsibility for that war.

Vikings have put nearly as much incomming on us as the next two alliances combined -- and CT has had a lot of incomming this round (well over 1000 hostile fleets at this point). In the past week there has only been one day that Vikings put less than 10 fleets on CT, and most days many more. Because of this, and because of their consistent protestations of innocence all the while they continue to hit us we must assume there is a state of war between us.

I should point out that we had a very similar situation with Fang two weeks ago. Fang however proved themselves honorable, their actions matched their words, and war was avoided. This war with the Vikings is something we did not want, but since it has been thrust upon us we will carry it out to the maximum of our abilities. In full awareness that it is unlikely that CT will be the primary beneficiary of this war (more likely to be ND or Fang). Our honor as an alliance is however at stake, and when that happens we will respond.

So now that the war is officially on the table rather than hiding under the shadows, as I am sure Vikings would have preferred, flame away!
Ohh lord, we never warred you, we have been galraiding up til now. Did we hit CT a lot? I won't deny that, but that was just a matter of target selection. With the number of xans and caths you have you are obviously good targets for us.

Did we agree to back off of you? well Rexdrax might have hinted something in that direction but he also said that he had to talk it through with other HC's. I made it very clear to you that i was gonna be the only one doing politics this round, making clear that what everyone else said was random chat at best.

We specifically did not respond to CT hitting 2 of our forts last night to ensure we didn't aggrevate the situation. Do you really think that if we were warring you we would let a move like that go without any response?

As for the matter of fleets we put on CT, yeah i don't doubt that we are your top hostile. But it's not like we put a whole lot more fleets on you than you did on us (i checked, you put well over 250 fleets on us, while we put roughly 280 on you).

Anyhow, see you on the battlefield my friend

In the absence of the good old TiT alliance, look me up in VGN

Last edited by Influence; 25 Sep 2013 at 23:20.
Influence is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Sep 2013, 22:58   #4
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of

Infy doing politics?? Grats on the win fang
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Sep 2013, 11:47   #5
Barrack_Obama

Barrack_Obama will become famous soon enoughBarrack_Obama will become famous soon enough

Listen We will Bomb Syria oh wait wrong shizzle my nizzle any way to CT and Vikings Situation i told CT that vikings had chemical weapons and i told vikings that CT Had weapons of MASS Destruction got a lil help from bush there but in all fair reason i started this war between you two HAHA OBAMA CARE IN MOTION!

PS it will be HR FOR WIN ;p so TROLLING
Unread 26 Sep 2013, 12:06   #6
Connovar
YAAARRGH!

Connovar is a jewel in the roughConnovar is a jewel in the roughConnovar is a jewel in the rough

Who let barrack out of his cage again?!
Connovar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Sep 2013, 12:40   #7
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I take offense at your suggestion that the only proper place for a black man like Mr. Obama to be is in a cage.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Sep 2013, 13:09   #8
Connovar
YAAARRGH!

Connovar is a jewel in the roughConnovar is a jewel in the roughConnovar is a jewel in the rough

Hes not a real black man, he just wishes he was!
Unread 26 Sep 2013, 13:11   #9
Connovar
YAAARRGH!

Also...

http://i.imgur.com/DAO2j.jpg.jpg
Unread 26 Sep 2013, 14:19   #10
Clouds

Clouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Connovar View Post
lol
Clouds is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Sep 2013, 05:33   #11
Barrack_Obama

Barrack_Obama will become famous soon enoughBarrack_Obama will become famous soon enough

by Cage you mean your moms bedroom then yes ;p
Unread 27 Sep 2013, 08:25   #12
Connovar
YAAARRGH!

Oooooft.

Ya got me.
Unread 27 Sep 2013, 16:15   #13
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Paisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of light

Just noticed that FaNG have a high roid count.
Anyone care to give a commentry?
Unread 27 Sep 2013, 16:37   #14
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

Fang will likely keep a high count seeing as vikings just also declared war on spore
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Sep 2013, 16:52   #15
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paisley View Post
Just noticed that FaNG have a high roid count.
Anyone care to give a commentry?
Apparently HR and App is at war with FAnG

Unread 27 Sep 2013, 17:01   #16
Hunterrrr
Blah Blah Blah

Hunterrrr has a spectacular aura aboutHunterrrr has a spectacular aura aboutHunterrrr has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher View Post
Apparently HR and App is at war with FAnG
Really thats interesting.
Unread 27 Sep 2013, 17:16   #17
Clouds

Clouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forest View Post
Fang will likely keep a high count seeing as vikings just also declared war on spore
You already declared 'war' when you blocked vs us.
Unread 27 Sep 2013, 18:44   #18
Forest

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

I guess thats one way to look at it lol
Unread 27 Sep 2013, 18:48   #19
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of

Quote:
I guess thats one way to look at it lol
Or as normally with you its true and you are trying to make out you are doing politics on a 'higher level'.

A level so high that no one pays attention to you....
Unread 27 Sep 2013, 18:55   #20
Forest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiba View Post
Or as normally with you its true and you are trying to make out you are doing politics on a 'higher level'.

A level so high that no one pays attention to you....
I am not even doing politics this round.

I even left the spy kicking to others, remember?
Unread 27 Sep 2013, 20:23   #21
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Quote:
I am not even doing politics this round.

I even left the spy kicking to others, remember?
I wouldnt know. I didnt pay attention enough to to notice if you had spies. I just stopped Bitcher having a spy in Vikings thats all. I never spied for anyone if thats what your getting at. If you use the amazing things called facts you would know i only gave the LT's of your 'attempt' at an attack on Clouds to him after Bashar had kicked me and not before
Unread 27 Sep 2013, 20:37   #22
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiba View Post
I wouldnt know. I didnt pay attention enough to to notice if you had spies. I just stopped Bitcher having a spy in Vikings thats all. I never spied for anyone if thats what your getting at. If you use the amazing things called facts you would know i only gave the LT's of your 'attempt' at an attack on Clouds to him after Bashar had kicked me and not before
Who said u stopped it lol

Unread 29 Sep 2013, 07:26   #23
Zotnam
Over the moon
Stans Ski Jumping Champion, Ollie Skates Champion, Sperm Wars Champion

Zotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant future

Conflict drives this game.

This round everyone was extra careful not to offend each other too much, and we made it to pt 450 without any real war. Two groups have been the main beneficiaries of this, the top galaxies because they have largely been avoided, and then by proxy also the alliances with most planets in these galaxies (fang/app/vik).

Sadly, Vikings overdid the gal raiding of CT a little bit, so CT went looking for friends and ND realized that Vikings had also given them the most incoming so far. Some people seem fond to call that "a natural alliance". I'm not sure what excuse Spore used to join, but arguing that this or that alliance should have done something different is boring and irrelevant at this point, it is after all a wargame, you had reasons and they had reasons.

Now we're here: Vikings growth has been stagnated, or at least curtailed by the incoming until tonight. For now, a fragile cease fire rest above the clouds while everyone enjoys their random Saturday night gal raid against already battered galaxies.

Will the future bring a new war or can everyone skillfully tiptoe around for a few days to ease the growing tension? Or have we reached the event horizon? Will it end up being galaxy rank, not alliance rank that drives the next swarm of incoming? There are many questions and few readily available answers. My best advise to anyone in a position of power:

Get your ****ing fingers out and start attacking each other

Planets.
Zik: 3rd(r30), 4th(r52), 7th(r27), 9th(r26), 31st(r51)
Ter: 3rd(r50), 4th(r53), 4th(r37), 5th(r31) 7th (r58)
Xan: 3rd(r36), 40th(r57) 54th(r33), 104th(r29)
Cat: 8th (r54), 9th(r48), 12th (r55), 20th(r32), 77th(r23), 103rd(r38), 150th(r34), 152nd(r24),
Etd: 14th(r28)

Those damn emp races..

Last edited by Zotnam; 29 Sep 2013 at 07:49.
Zotnam is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Oct 2013, 16:19   #24
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

CT has decided to end their war with Vikings, so i Wonder what the terms are Monroe?
Will Vikings go back to hit everyone except Apprime/FAnG, or is this nap put in place to give Vikings some chance of actualy trying to stop FAnG running away with the round win?

Unread 3 Oct 2013, 17:55   #25
Monroe
Planetarion Forum Moderator

Monroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud of

CT has me it's objective with Vikings, so yes the war is now officially over. Vikings has always been an alliance that CT has respected, and we have reached terms with them that are acceptable to everyone involved.

What this means moving forward in terms of any agreement with Vikings or any other war path that CT may feel compelled to follow are not something I care to speculate about on the public forums.

#strategy
Monroe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Oct 2013, 19:26   #26
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monroe View Post
CT has me it's objective with Vikings, so yes the war is now officially over. Vikings has always been an alliance that CT has respected, and we have reached terms with them that are acceptable to everyone involved.

What this means moving forward in terms of any agreement with Vikings or any other war path that CT may feel compelled to follow are not something I care to speculate about on the public forums.
So basicly what you are saying is that Vikings and CT have a NAP in place so you both can roid smaller allies without suffering incs from each other?
This is a very sad day for PA if this is the case. Id expect this from Vikings, their well know for basing their whole game around NAPing everyone in the top to roid the bottom, but CT now looking to adobt this style aswell.

Unread 3 Oct 2013, 19:39   #27
[DDK]gm

[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future

hey that's uncalled for
R10 Eclipse
R10.5-R13 FAnG
R20-23 CT
R23 (CT BG) ToF
R24-R82... CT
[DDK]gm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Oct 2013, 19:46   #28
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by [DDK]gm View Post
hey that's uncalled for
It is the truth aint it?

Unread 3 Oct 2013, 19:50   #29
[DDK]gm

[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future

you know that's not what we are about
R10 Eclipse
R10.5-R13 FAnG
R20-23 CT
R23 (CT BG) ToF
R24-R82... CT
[DDK]gm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Oct 2013, 20:57   #30
Influence
Finally retired

Influence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
So basicly what you are saying is that Vikings and CT have a NAP in place so you both can roid smaller allies without suffering incs from each other?
This is a very sad day for PA if this is the case. Id expect this from Vikings, their well know for basing their whole game around NAPing everyone in the top to roid the bottom, but CT now looking to adobt this style aswell.
Lol, this whole war started over the fact that we didn't want to nap everyone(and as a result alliances like CT and ND got a fair bit of inc from us), and apart from 1 round where we did not have any role in the alliance game what so ever we never had a nap with more than 1-2 allies in the top 5.

Unread 3 Oct 2013, 21:06   #31
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by [DDK]gm View Post
Then what is this deal about then? I like that you do politics public like this thread, but now you need to follow up

Unread 3 Oct 2013, 21:07   #32
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Paisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of light

if the top allies have napped with each other and there are planets with 2000+ roids who dont get targetted one has to ask do any of the top alliances have any hunger to go for the win?
Unread 3 Oct 2013, 21:21   #33
Baddars
FAnG Battle Commander

Baddars is just really niceBaddars is just really niceBaddars is just really niceBaddars is just really nice

hmm.. butcher... what the hell is this crap from you now?

get back under the rock you crawled out from you naughty naughty troll!

Butcher and CT? STILL A BETTER LOVE STORY THAN TWILIGHT!
===================================================
Baddars is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Oct 2013, 21:29   #34
Greenhills

Greenhills is on a distinguished road

I would like to contribute by saying something too
Greenhills is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Oct 2013, 21:41   #35
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Words!
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Oct 2013, 21:51   #36
Baddars
FAnG Battle Commander

Baddars is just really niceBaddars is just really niceBaddars is just really niceBaddars is just really nice

the above post explains this!

/pokes mzy !
Unread 3 Oct 2013, 22:08   #37
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

eksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by [DDK]gm
It sure seems like it
eksero is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Oct 2013, 22:22   #38
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paisley View Post
if the top allies have napped with each other and there are planets with 2000+ roids who dont get targetted one has to ask do any of the top alliances have any hunger to go for the win?
The problem is that alliances care fck all about winning these days.
They are more satisfied roiding the same planets over and over in a vicious cycle. Planet ranks is the only drive left in the game in rounds like this

Unread 3 Oct 2013, 22:25   #39
isildurx

isildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond repute

Right now it seems like alliances are fighting to keep their prestigious top 5 spot
Unread 3 Oct 2013, 22:27   #40
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

eksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher
The problem is that alliances care fck all about winning these days.
They are more satisfied roiding the same planets over and over in a vicious cycle. Planet ranks is the only drive left in the game in rounds like this
Alliances just don't know what to do when they don't have someone like Ult or a full force App to gang up on..
eksero is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Oct 2013, 23:17   #41
Baddars
FAnG Battle Commander

every alliance needs b-butcher to run them, because he is the only good PA player left.

such a shame he refuses to dedicate his time to playing the game, instead choosing to come on here and attempt to force his endless wisdom onto those of us of lesser mind and capability than himself.

on a further note, i eat babies and wear skirts.
Unread 3 Oct 2013, 23:29   #42
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by eksero View Post
Alliances just don't know what to do when they don't have someone like Ult or a full force App to gang up on..
Yeah i think that powerhouses encourage a univers were bottom feeding aint that spread.
The gal setup this round aint helping, but it is most down to the alliance leaders

Unread 4 Oct 2013, 00:09   #43
Clouds

Yeah, we're roiding Patsa tonight pal!
Unread 4 Oct 2013, 00:50   #44
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baddars View Post
every alliance needs b-butcher to run them, because he is the only good PA player left.

such a shame he refuses to dedicate his time to playing the game, instead choosing to come on here and attempt to force his endless wisdom onto those of us of lesser mind and capability than himself.

on a further note, i eat babies and wear skirts.
I wouldnt go that far claiming im the only good guy left, maybe there is one or two more good guys left, maybe not up to my level though.

And Clouds i hope you actualy would go for FAnG or App, cus that the only way you can win, wich im sure you mustve figured out by now

Unread 4 Oct 2013, 10:28   #45
Dav

Dav will become famous soon enoughDav will become famous soon enough

Quote:
I wouldnt go that far claiming im the only good guy left, maybe there is one or two more good guys left, maybe not up to my level though.

And Clouds i hope you actualy would go for FAnG or App, cus that the only way you can win, wich im sure you mustve figured out by now
Shut up you Oxygen thief! Every round all you do is whine you boring pr*ck!
Dav is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Oct 2013, 10:31   #46
MysticQue
Spy of the Spy

MysticQue is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by dav View Post
shut up you oxygen thief! Every round all you do is whine you boring pr*ck!
+1
Unread 4 Oct 2013, 10:37   #47
Connovar
YAAARRGH!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dav View Post
Best. Post. Ever
Unread 4 Oct 2013, 11:12   #48
Zotnam
Over the moon
Stans Ski Jumping Champion, Ollie Skates Champion, Sperm Wars Champion

Zotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant future

Quote:
In fairness Vikings are forced to roid someone that's smaller than they are, since they are the biggest...

Planets.
Zik: 3rd(r30), 4th(r52), 7th(r27), 9th(r26), 31st(r51)
Ter: 3rd(r50), 4th(r53), 4th(r37), 5th(r31) 7th (r58)
Xan: 3rd(r36), 40th(r57) 54th(r33), 104th(r29)
Cat: 8th (r54), 9th(r48), 12th (r55), 20th(r32), 77th(r23), 103rd(r38), 150th(r34), 152nd(r24),
Etd: 14th(r28)

Those damn emp races..
Zotnam is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Oct 2013, 11:41   #49
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dav View Post
Oh, your back from c200 and your little vacation?
You should been banned and chased away from this community, abusers, cheats and game ruiners are not welcome.

Unread 4 Oct 2013, 12:12   #50
Influence
Finally retired

Quote:
Oh, your back from c200 and your little vacation?
You should been banned and chased away from this community, abusers, cheats and game ruiners are not welcome.
Dude, GL in your game with no players then, granted you might finally get a top 10 finish then...