User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 6 Oct 2010, 18:00   #1
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of
Round 39 predictions

Do it!!!
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Oct 2010, 18:28   #2
HaNzI
Apprime Troll HC

HaNzI has a spectacular aura aboutHaNzI has a spectacular aura aboutHaNzI has a spectacular aura about
Re: Round 39 predictions

I predict someone retired will return to the game next round.
HaNzI is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Oct 2010, 18:58   #3
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of

wishmaster?
Unread 6 Oct 2010, 19:40   #4
Reincarnate
ToF

Reincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to all

syn_sid?
[19:10] <coffee-> dont worry about Reincarnate he is an angry man

R1 - 9 none | R10.5 - 13 [ToF] | R14 [Reunion] | R15-17 [Subh] | R18 - 36 PA vacation | R37 [Evo] | R38 [NFI] | R39 & 40 [ToF] | R41 [Omega] | R42 - 47 [ToF][HC]
Reincarnate is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Oct 2010, 21:38   #5
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Oct 2010, 21:41   #6
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Veedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond repute

1) Another 1 round wonder
2) Newdawn
3) Asc
4) App

[ToF] - [eXilition] - [Rock] - [Denial] - [DLR] - [eVolution] - [ODDR] - [HR] - [Ultores] - [Apprime] - [Ironborn]
Veedeejem! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Oct 2010, 23:22   #7
skiddy
wild one

skiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so little

Legion and Fury will duke it out for the whole round. Tuba will hang back and scavenge in the wake. AIM will continue to be thought of as the nicest bunch around.

The end.
skiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Oct 2010, 01:09   #8
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

1) the new NFI (ZP is it?)
2) Newdawn
3) Apprime
4) Conspiracy
5) Ascendancy
Unread 7 Oct 2010, 01:16   #9
Cowch
Moo

Cowch is on a distinguished road

1) CT
2) Horde
3) PATSA

Same rational as last round.
Cowch is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Oct 2010, 01:59   #10
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

eksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud of

#2 NewDawn
eksero is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Oct 2010, 10:23   #11
HeimdallR

HeimdallR will become famous soon enoughHeimdallR will become famous soon enough

#1 ascendancy they are due for a win
#2 app they can't **** up each round
#3 nd for some reason i can't see them perform this round
#4 any new alliance
#5 ct i guess, but placing them to high i think

If life hands you lemons, drink more tequila

After the game is over the king and the pawn end up in the same box

HA - asc -rdm-asc-VR- #ODDR - APP
Finally retired
HeimdallR is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Oct 2010, 10:54   #12
Nitz

Nitz is a name known to allNitz is a name known to allNitz is a name known to allNitz is a name known to allNitz is a name known to allNitz is a name known to all

Think those allies with the numbers are going to rule the round with so many BG sized allies appearing which will probably split the quality players so...

1) Apprime
2) Ascendancy
3) Newdawn
4) CT
Nitz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Oct 2010, 10:58   #13
WallBiter
The Holy Fool

WallBiter has a spectacular aura aboutWallBiter has a spectacular aura aboutWallBiter has a spectacular aura about

ODDR, ftw!

('cause I couldn't care less about the usual suspects and where they wind up!)
WallBiter is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Oct 2010, 11:17   #14
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts

ND
Asc
App

R21-Randy Dandys Winners R21
1:9:5 -SoClose- -YetSoFar-

You have pending friend requests from Newt.
CBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Oct 2010, 11:42   #15
t3k
The Video Guy

t3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiba View Post
2) Newdawn
3) Apprime
4) Conspiracy
5) Ascendancy
No, Zebra Punch is the Orbit guys, not the NFI guys.
Unread 7 Oct 2010, 12:43   #16
HeimdallR

HeimdallR will become famous soon enoughHeimdallR will become famous soon enough

Zebra Punch ? why not just call it Orbit again.
not really getting it

If life hands you lemons, drink more tequila

After the game is over the king and the pawn end up in the same box

HA - asc -rdm-asc-VR- #ODDR - APP
Finally retired
HeimdallR is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Oct 2010, 13:11   #17
Light
You've Seen The Light
Speed Cards Champion

Light has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond repute

Asc
ND
Apprime
Conspiracy
New Alliance

I think ND have a point to prove, now they played an active role in one of the worst rounds PA has ever had. So they'll be more likely to go to war rather than stagnating to avoid critism and i think as things stand they actually do have a shot at #1. However, i think Asc will be stronger than ND if Asc keeps the numbers of people playing as before and are more likely to come out on top of any wars.
First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin. Then shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who, being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it.
Light is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Oct 2010, 15:16   #18
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Veedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Light about ND
So they'll be more likely to go to war rather than stagnating to avoid critism
I lol'ed irl

[ToF] - [eXilition] - [Rock] - [Denial] - [DLR] - [eVolution] - [ODDR] - [HR] - [Ultores] - [Apprime] - [Ironborn]
Unread 7 Oct 2010, 15:21   #19
Light
You've Seen The Light
Speed Cards Champion

Light has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veedeejem! View Post
I lol'ed irl
one round they might not be shit, we cant give up hope!
First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin. Then shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who, being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it.
Unread 7 Oct 2010, 16:17   #20
Crowly
Orbit HC

Crowly is a splendid one to beholdCrowly is a splendid one to beholdCrowly is a splendid one to beholdCrowly is a splendid one to beholdCrowly is a splendid one to beholdCrowly is a splendid one to beholdCrowly is a splendid one to beholdCrowly is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiba View Post
2) Newdawn
3) Apprime
4) Conspiracy
5) Ascendancy
Lulwut?

more like 8) Zebra Punch.

Not in it to win it.
Crowly is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Oct 2010, 16:26   #21
ricoshay
Save energy: Be apathetic

ricoshay is a splendid one to beholdricoshay is a splendid one to beholdricoshay is a splendid one to beholdricoshay is a splendid one to beholdricoshay is a splendid one to beholdricoshay is a splendid one to beholdricoshay is a splendid one to beholdricoshay is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Light View Post
Asc
ND
Apprime
Conspiracy
New Alliance
I would be really amazed if we bothered enough to be #1 for even a tick.
Unread 7 Oct 2010, 16:31   #22
Demort
Anarchy Shadow

Demort is just really niceDemort is just really niceDemort is just really niceDemort is just really niceDemort is just really nice

1 app
2 nd
3 asc
4 vex
5 ct

EX

Legion, Fury, Xanadu, Wolfpack, NoS, TSU, LKSAB, Vgn, F-Crew, CT, Insomnia, Angels, VsN, Gross, Osiris, ROCK, XvX, Faceless, Unsullied, Haven, Carisan, RaGe, Carnage, Kittenz and EC

Currently

In ODDR Command
Demort is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Oct 2010, 17:02   #23
neroon

neroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of light

#1 ascendancy
#2 newdawn
#3 new alliance
#4 apprime
#5 conspiracy
Unread 7 Oct 2010, 17:43   #24
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

i assumed ZP was the new NFI - i have been informed on iRC it isnt - thats cool. Therefore ill redo my predictions if mz allows :P

1) Ascendancy
2) NewDawn
3) Apprime
4) CT
5) VeX or ODDR
Unread 7 Oct 2010, 18:59   #25
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

I really wonder what this 'Ascendancy is going to win' prediction is based upon.
Unread 7 Oct 2010, 19:04   #26
neroon

neroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of light

cos nd never wins and apprime wont get that up this time.. so all thats left is u guys this time
Unread 7 Oct 2010, 19:09   #27
Light
You've Seen The Light
Speed Cards Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight Theamion View Post
I really wonder what this 'Ascendancy is going to win' prediction is based upon.
The fact that ND is your only real competition at the moment? unless im mistaken.
Unread 7 Oct 2010, 22:35   #28
Benneh
Non directed and witty

Benneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet society

Asc/App
ND
App/Asc
Conspiracy
ODDR

Depends how these stats turn out at the moment its not even worth signing up
Benneh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Oct 2010, 23:06   #29
Dark-Strider
Reservoir Dog

Dark-Strider is on a distinguished road

1. ND
2. Asc
3. Insert New Alliance Here
4. Apprime
5. ODDR
Unread 8 Oct 2010, 01:09   #30
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I predict JBG will put in little effort as he has better things to do now until he gets to the point where he sees that everybody in Ascendancy is so horrifically incompetent and lazy that he does something for a couple of days then realise we are all better off doing nob all.

The joys of retirement from playing quality planetarion.
Unread 8 Oct 2010, 02:30   #31
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

I predict someone from asc talking about how little effort they put into Planetarion.

Quote:
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
Unread 8 Oct 2010, 07:28   #32
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wishmaster View Post
I predict someone from asc talking about how little effort they put into Planetarion.
Does that even count as a prediction? It has happened every round since r16 on an almost daily base

Unread 8 Oct 2010, 08:37   #33
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

While you were trying, we were sleeping.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Oct 2010, 11:55   #34
Light
You've Seen The Light
Speed Cards Champion

How come no-one is putting Omen in the top3?
Unread 8 Oct 2010, 12:39   #35
DeadMan
Slave of Catwoman

DeadMan is an unknown quantity at this point

I predict the round will end with a huge server crash with OuZo leading when this occurs.
DeadMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Oct 2010, 12:45   #36
Cain
Awesome

Cain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant future

Quote:
How come no-one is putting Omen in the top3?
Why don't you?
Unread 8 Oct 2010, 13:23   #37
Light
You've Seen The Light
Speed Cards Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cain View Post
Why don't you?
I already made my prediction before Wishmaster announced he was bringing Omen back
Unread 8 Oct 2010, 13:25   #38
Wishmaster
LDK

Quote:
I already made my prediction before Wishmaster announced he was bringing Omen back
If I continue to fail at life, I might at a later stage.

Quote:
Unread 9 Oct 2010, 12:52   #39
Crantor
Nice to be Loved

Crantor has a little shameless behaviour in the past

I predict the round will be boring........followed by signs of resignation and in general utter frustration by all. Someone will win, likely no one you expect. Everyone will hate all the top 5 alliances and the small alliances will die a terrible death.

4D
H-A
Denial
ODDR
ROCK - FOREVER
Crantor is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Oct 2010, 13:45   #40
t3k
The Video Guy

t3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond repute

1) NewDawn
2) App
3) Asc
4) Buddah's alliance (can somebody please tell me their bloody name?!)
5) CT
Unread 9 Oct 2010, 13:54   #41
eltsin
zawze^asc

eltsin is just really niceeltsin is just really niceeltsin is just really niceeltsin is just really niceeltsin is just really nice

1. Ascendancy/BENNEH
Unread 9 Oct 2010, 14:09   #42
VampiriA
Retired

VampiriA is on a distinguished road

well there are technically 3 new alliances!! no one mentioned which one.. when some said " insert new alliance"

Apprime supreme hc, above MaxMilliaN
VampiriA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Oct 2010, 14:18   #43
Cowch
Moo

What are the three new alliances and who is running them?
Unread 9 Oct 2010, 14:31   #44
Dark-Strider
Reservoir Dog

Dark-Strider is on a distinguished road

ToF are returning, Zebra Punch is Orbit dudes, and Buddah's Alliance are the 3 who are playing next round that didnt last round.
Unread 9 Oct 2010, 15:24   #45
Cowch
Moo

Are any of those Starz? With Titos?
Unread 9 Oct 2010, 16:58   #46
tobbe

tobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowch View Post
Are any of those Starz? With Titos?
The alliance buddah has got a priv channel called #starz yes.
And titos is there also...

VisioN Forever!
tobbe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Oct 2010, 20:18   #47
Firebird

Hmm maybe i will get have a guess also!

1) Apprime
2) Impera
3) Newdawn
4) Asc
5) Ct
Unread 9 Oct 2010, 21:57   #48
t3k
The Video Guy

Asif NewDawn wont finish 2nd again, Firebird

I thought you were retiring anyway dude?
Unread 9 Oct 2010, 22:42   #49
Firebird

True nd do own that spot. I have i think 1 rnds worth of time before afghan maybe 2.
Unread 10 Oct 2010, 22:53   #50
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

DrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud of

1 - Some new ally with a gay name
2 - NewDawn
3 - Whoever not willing to nap the universe, but will claim themself to be winners because of it

* We do not exist *

* G-II * NoS * VsN * Ascendancy * Osiris * xVx * Ultores *

DrunkenViking is offline   Reply With Quote