User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 5 Feb 2012, 03:14   #1
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts
xVx

The nap with Ultores is really stagnating the round

They outroid you

Hit them

The end

R21-Randy Dandys Winners R21
1:9:5 -SoClose- -YetSoFar-

You have pending friend requests from Newt.
CBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Feb 2012, 10:46   #2
Nitros
Internal Error

Nitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to behold
Re: xVx

If xVx wants to win the round that would make sense.
I dont know if they do though. Having topplanets/gals may be their objective instead? Time will tell!

[]LCH[] ..lets change history
Nitros is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Feb 2012, 14:04   #3
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

top planets in a uni of 900 ?
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Feb 2012, 15:42   #4
Buly

Buly is a jewel in the roughBuly is a jewel in the roughBuly is a jewel in the roughBuly is a jewel in the rough

Well, if xVx are all fine with Ult ending #1, then why don't the rest of the uni support this by taking down #2?
Unread 5 Feb 2012, 17:41   #5
Forest

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

I am sure they will
Unread 5 Feb 2012, 18:15   #6
guzlic

guzlic is an unknown quantity at this point

You are pathetic, threatning xVx to make them attack Ultores, something you alone don't have balls to do. But I'll tell you, whatever you do, you're getting farmed by Ultores anyway <3
guzlic is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Feb 2012, 18:19   #7
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of

why is it up to xVx to war Ultores??

CT have same members and are only slightly behind xVx in score, mainly cos your a bunch of crashing scrotes.

Fang have only 5 members less and are close in score and seem to be free roiding on everyone else

NewDawn have the excuse of not really being themselves this round but are still a 75 man ally

So i ask again why is up to xVx to do anything? cant you other 3 just gangbang Ultores or are your HC's aware of the fact you would still lose???
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Feb 2012, 18:44   #8
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiba View Post
why is it up to xVx to war Ultores??

CT have same members and are only slightly behind xVx in score, mainly cos your a bunch of crashing scrotes.

Fang have only 5 members less and are close in score and seem to be free roiding on everyone else

NewDawn have the excuse of not really being themselves this round but are still a 75 man ally

So i ask again why is up to xVx to do anything? cant you other 3 just gangbang Ultores or are your HC's aware of the fact you would still lose???
I know you have something wrong with you (mental disorder), so I will try not to dwell....

xVx are the only alliance that has a shot at #1. Ultores are currently beating xvx in a roid race, hence, xVx have to attack Ultores, to win....

It's not rocket sciene bub

Unread 5 Feb 2012, 19:29   #9
Forest

But xVx have no intention of winning.

They just want an easy time and easy roids, same as they do every round.

Hence they will get twatted.

Not a threat, simply put they and Ult will have most of the roids.

Where will people take them from? The alliance that is proven class? Or the alliance that is proven to fall down time and time again
Unread 5 Feb 2012, 19:49   #10
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of

This is the most boring round ive ever witness.
This reminds much of the old R2-R3.
Are HCs realy that boneless today?
What are u competing about if its not #1 allie?
Roiding newbs and trying to win top planets?
Grow some balls

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Feb 2012, 19:57   #11
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forest View Post
But xVx have no intention of winning.

They just want an easy time and easy roids, same as they do every round.

Hence they will get twatted.

Not a threat, simply put they and Ult will have most of the roids.

Where will people take them from? The alliance that is proven class? Or the alliance that is proven to fall down time and time again
Or more simply put CT and chums dont have the skill or balls to take on Ultores so they are trying to push xVx to do it for them. Thats what this thread is about anyway.

Grow a set and fight your own shit.. because CT is supposed to be a contending alliance and your doing really well so far LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBA
I know you have something wrong with you (mental disorder), so I will try not to dwell....

xVx are the only alliance that has a shot at #1. Ultores are currently beating xvx in a roid race, hence, xVx have to attack Ultores, to win....

It's not rocket sciene bub
I love the pot kettle comment about mental disorder... once again your stating that xVx want to win, that hasnt been said by anyone HC of xVx.

As i said above to Forest, CT and FaNG are competing alliances, fight your own wars
Unread 5 Feb 2012, 20:21   #12
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of

It is not about pushing xVx to do CTs dirty work, its about not stagnating the fcking round ffs.
This is a _WAR_ game, not a fcking race to the top game. Two top alliance NAPing each other is against the nature of the game, fighting for top planets in a 1000 planet uni as Forest said is pretty sad.

Unread 5 Feb 2012, 20:38   #13
[DDK]gm

[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future

Kiaba, forest is not a CT member.
R10 Eclipse
R10.5-R13 FAnG
R20-23 CT
R23 (CT BG) ToF
R24-R82... CT
[DDK]gm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Feb 2012, 20:56   #14
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

He still speaks with CT in his heart tho gm, cant deny that

BloodyButcher: the top 4 alliances are pretty close in score - if Ultores is running away with the round it is the job of ALL the allainces behind them to stop them not just xVx. So back to my point CT and FaNG can do it surelly?
Unread 5 Feb 2012, 20:58   #15
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher View Post
This is a _WAR_ game, not a fcking race to the top game.

This is a common misconception about PA nowadays - its is most definatly a race to the top game now... deal with it
Unread 5 Feb 2012, 21:09   #16
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
This is a common misconception about PA nowadays - its is most definatly a race to the top game now... deal with it
So what are we competing over?
Who can get the best NAP deal, and be most untouchable, and pick the easiest targets, and getting the most defence? This PA is not something i will be a part of for more than this round for sure, if it is what it has become

Unread 5 Feb 2012, 21:27   #17
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Quote:
So what are we competing over?
Who can get the best NAP deal, and be most untouchable, and pick the easiest targets, and getting the most defence? This PA is not something i will be a part of for more than this round for sure, if it is what it has become

Hey i didnt say i liked it either but the sad fact is that that is what it is nowadays - an ego fuelled roid race with too much bad blood and accusations. You either sit on the fence or you gather a team of 4 alliances and kill someone - no one fights 1 v 1 anymore.

Although im in xVx i dont nessecarily agree with their political stance this round but that is the HC choice and i will follow the company line. I do however dislike the need for certain people to appear on here (not you) stating that xVx needs to do something about Ultores. There is 5 70+ alliances this round, all the scores are still close, if someone wants to war then go do it, dont bitch and moan on here that someone else isnt doing it for you. Every alliance has there right to act as they see fit and best for their members
Unread 5 Feb 2012, 21:30   #18
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

i apologise 4 70+ man alliances and 1 67 man alliance before someone starts splitting hairs... the point still stands tho
Unread 5 Feb 2012, 22:25   #19
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Paisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of light

One has to ask if there is a lack of any incentive for alliances to go for the win?
Unread 5 Feb 2012, 23:11   #20
Buly

Buly is a jewel in the roughBuly is a jewel in the roughBuly is a jewel in the roughBuly is a jewel in the rough

xVx seriously don't play for the win when having a full tag and are clearly the #2 contenders? People used to call alliances like that loosers. And yes, these type of politics are pure shit for the game.
Unread 5 Feb 2012, 23:21   #21
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

I will not call xVx or Ultores loosers, i just say that the way of play they support is very destructive.

Unread 5 Feb 2012, 23:32   #22
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buly View Post
xVx seriously don't play for the win when having a full tag and are clearly the #2 contenders? People used to call alliances like that loosers. And yes, these type of politics are pure shit for the game.

Hilarous comment from someone whos alliance has lead at tick 800 for 5 of the last 6 rounds only to implode spectaculary!!

I think that is the true defination of loser.

xVx cant lose wha they never had, ND have lost it every time
Unread 5 Feb 2012, 23:42   #23
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Could everyone stop confusing "looser" and "loser", please.

Your mum is looser, and people who disagrees with you on AD are losers.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Feb 2012, 00:52   #24
Buly

Quote:
I will not call xVx or Ultores loosers, i just say that the way of play they support is very destructive.
Ultores are surely not loosers, and I didn't directly call xVx.

Quote:
Hilarous comment from someone whos alliance has lead at tick 800 for 5 of the last 6 rounds only to implode spectaculary!!

I think that is the true defination of loser.

xVx cant lose wha they never had, ND have lost it every time
I hope you're not using this as a serious reasoning.
Unread 6 Feb 2012, 01:13   #25
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Yeah, guess I should've known that was doomed to fail.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Feb 2012, 07:46   #26
Zirikk
Bounce Back Champion, TIE Fighter Shooter Champion, Penguin Bashing Champion, War on Terror Champion, Bugz Champion

Zirikk is a splendid one to beholdZirikk is a splendid one to beholdZirikk is a splendid one to beholdZirikk is a splendid one to beholdZirikk is a splendid one to beholdZirikk is a splendid one to beholdZirikk is a splendid one to behold

Since when has a nap between two alliances prevented others from attacking them?
Zirikk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Feb 2012, 08:28   #27
Tiamat101

Tiamat101 is a jewel in the roughTiamat101 is a jewel in the roughTiamat101 is a jewel in the roughTiamat101 is a jewel in the rough

The problem is, the 1st ally to make a move on the political stage will draw the fire of every other alliance. If xVx does war Ultores then both ct and Fang will take advantage of that war and hit both of them depending who is attacking the most.

So xVx's choices in the situations would be to either get a block to hit Ultores and not hit them back.

Or wait till someone else decides to war another ally. However if things dont change soon then ultores will win by a pretty big margin because they will be too far ahead and the top 5 allys arent going to gangbang ultores. For some reason they are all scared.

SO yes this round is boring as **** because its tick 500 and no wars nothing is going on.
Unread 6 Feb 2012, 10:00   #28
Forest

Quote:
He still speaks with CT in his heart tho gm, cant deny that
I don't want to give you a history lesson.

But, I should point out that in all the years, I was CT for what, 1000 ticks?

Of course, you weren't around when I was organising, or helping organise wars against the likes of Concordium (WaC), New Dawn, Blue Tuba, Legion, VtS, Exilition, LDK, ICD (my personal favourite), Dragons, Section.

Proper wars, proper alliances.

So forgive me for not giving xVx any time for playing a game even semi-serious in which the aim is not to win.
Unread 6 Feb 2012, 10:47   #29
Cain
Awesome

Cain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant future

Haha for calling ND a proper alliance, atleast some ppl still make jokes on the forums. Seriously tho, if alliances like CT/ND dont block from t0 anymore you know pa is finally dead
Unread 6 Feb 2012, 11:21   #30
Forest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cain View Post
Haha for calling ND a proper alliance, atleast some ppl still make jokes on the forums. Seriously tho, if alliances like CT/ND dont block from t0 anymore you know pa is finally dead
Back in the day when pa had real numbers, ND used to pull quite some political clout amongst alliances of their own size/ambition ta.
Unread 6 Feb 2012, 11:51   #31
CBA
Mind-boggling

Sigh Kaiba

If xVx do not want to win then stop the round now, give win to Ultores and give top planet to an Ultores, oh and while you're at it, give top gal to a ult fort..

Then let's roll on to the next round and hope an alliance wants to win... if not, then why do we bother signing up

Unread 6 Feb 2012, 13:31   #32
neroon

neroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of light

id rather be much more worried about Apprime and the untaged forces of their.
Unread 6 Feb 2012, 16:24   #33
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Paisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of light

I am going to say that It isn't the first time xVx lacks the hunger to go for the win (remember r31 anyone?)
Unread 6 Feb 2012, 16:31   #34
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:

Of course, you weren't around when I was organising, or helping organise wars against the likes of Concordium (WaC), New Dawn, Blue Tuba, Legion, VtS, Exilition, LDK, ICD (my personal favourite), Dragons, Section.

Proper wars, proper alliances.

So forgive me for not giving xVx any time for playing a game even semi-serious in which the aim is not to win.
I think u forgot the war on -=SaS=- Forest

Unread 6 Feb 2012, 18:06   #35
Spawn

Spawn is an unknown quantity at this point

Could CT and Fang and ND stop hitting us, and simply hit ultores?

then we'll hit you back and get more roids then ult.. how's that?

Unread 6 Feb 2012, 18:17   #36
Tiamat101

Tiamat101 is a jewel in the roughTiamat101 is a jewel in the roughTiamat101 is a jewel in the roughTiamat101 is a jewel in the rough

Na, Why would they hit ultores when they have all the value, roids, and risk of getting hit back. If xVx were smart they would block up and hit Ult. But they aren't that smart so ult will win by 15-25m.
Unread 6 Feb 2012, 19:23   #37
Hunterrrr
Blah Blah Blah

Hunterrrr has a spectacular aura aboutHunterrrr has a spectacular aura aboutHunterrrr has a spectacular aura about

This round is going the same way as round 39 did and will probably end the same aswell.

Quote:
Round 39 was quite possibly worse than Round 38. NFI disbanded and Apprime stopped being shit and beat up on Ascendancy early on. New boys Imperia ran around like a headless chicken on LSD and ended up NAPing Apprime. This really is all that happened alliance wise for the whole round. Top galaxy was Apprime dominated 7:6, who I don't think received serious incs for the entire round. Top planet was a race between Hasu of Imperia and Henrik of Apprime. Numerous planets donated their fleets to both players and Hasu managed to win this, er, "competition".
Unread 6 Feb 2012, 19:29   #38
Nitros
Internal Error

Nitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to behold

Let the battle for the #2 spot commence

Unread 6 Feb 2012, 20:03   #39
Buly

Would be interesting to see how far down the uni manage to beat xVx! That's something interesting for the round since playing for the win ain't the aim these days!
Unread 6 Feb 2012, 20:12   #40
Forest

That would actually be fun, Buly
Unread 6 Feb 2012, 20:50   #41
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Quote:

My apologies Forest i had presumed with the passion you spoke for them a few rounds back you had always been CT - or for a long time of your playing days atleast - i take back what i said

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buly
Would be interesting to see how far down the uni manage to beat xVx! That's something interesting for the round since playing for the win ain't the aim these days!
Should be fun - but still the question begs, if your littl eblock is so irate about Ultores running away with it why arent you hitting Ultores, rather than going for xVx, surely then your settling for 2nd place as well, making you no better than xVx
Unread 6 Feb 2012, 21:30   #42
Nitros
Internal Error

@ Kaiba. I think people assume xVx will teamup with Ultores because of the NAP they have. This leads to the #1 and #2 vs the rest. And the question is, is there a 'rest'-block? I doubt it.

Unread 6 Feb 2012, 21:36   #43
Benneh
Non directed and witty

Benneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet society

I blame the shipstats
Benneh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Feb 2012, 22:20   #44
Buly

Quote:
Should be fun - but still the question begs, if your littl eblock is so irate about Ultores running away with it why arent you hitting Ultores, rather than going for xVx, surely then your settling for 2nd place as well, making you no better than xVx
What block am I a part of?
Unread 7 Feb 2012, 00:43   #45
stay_posi
optimist

stay_posi is a splendid one to beholdstay_posi is a splendid one to beholdstay_posi is a splendid one to beholdstay_posi is a splendid one to beholdstay_posi is a splendid one to beholdstay_posi is a splendid one to beholdstay_posi is a splendid one to behold

im still betting on ARSENDANCY to win, considering the amount of pnaps gzambo has

Quote:
Originally Posted by VenoX View Post
Your attempts to be e-cool have been noted and laughed off as terrible.
stay_posi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Feb 2012, 02:03   #46
Korsan
Always MadcowS

Korsan is a jewel in the roughKorsan is a jewel in the roughKorsan is a jewel in the roughKorsan is a jewel in the rough

so if nd and ct nap every round thats ok.
but if xvx does this, they are bad?

mmkay...

And...

Relation Change Ascendancy and the Horde are now at war with each other.
Korsan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Feb 2012, 02:24   #47
Tiamat101

Korsan do you not understand that everyone hates it when the same alliances group up. It means there's no change. Why can't xVx and Ult just have a good old fashion 1v1 war, and if another alliance takes advantage of this war to hit one of them then both of you smash them into the group.

Oh wait if that happens Ult will win because xVx doesn't have the player base to go 1v1 with ult.
Unread 7 Feb 2012, 06:39   #48
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benneh View Post
I blame the shipstats
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiamat101 View Post
Korsan do you not understand that everyone hates it when the same alliances group up. It means there's no change. Why can't xVx and Ult just have a good old fashion 1v1 war, and if another alliance takes advantage of this war to hit one of them then both of you smash them into the group.

Oh wait if that happens Ult will win because xVx doesn't have the player base to go 1v1 with ult.
I am sure that there would be more Roid Lust if there was more offensive stats
Unread 7 Feb 2012, 07:40   #49
Nitros
Internal Error

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitros View Post
@ Kaiba. I think people assume xVx will teamup with Ultores because of the NAP they have. This leads to the #1 and #2 vs the rest. And the question is, is there a 'rest'-block? I doubt it.
I qoute myself. Seems a part of the 'rest'-block now joined the xvx/ult block.
How exciting. Surely this will make the round alot more interesting.

Unread 7 Feb 2012, 13:58   #50
Knight

Knight is an unknown quantity at this point

ND and CT whining about ult and xVx sticking together after so many rounds of only having each others help vs other blocks? kind of stupid really, i remember a few rounds where CT and ND have NAP'd more majority of a round being rank 1 and 2.

Admittedly though this round has been very boring, roid races just have no real enjoyment, and for once i would like to see some kind of block against us (ult) just so that we can have a challenge :s if that involves xVx then so be it, at least we could possibly have a mutually craved war

Ultores peon
Knight is offline   Reply With Quote