User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Suggestions

Unread 21 Jan 2009, 22:05   #1
HaNzI
Apprime Troll HC

HaNzI has a spectacular aura aboutHaNzI has a spectacular aura aboutHaNzI has a spectacular aura about
People make buddypacks!

We are moving onto yet another round with 20 man galaxies. The only way to avoid this is by creating more buddypacks.
So we have 2 more days to solve this problem, but how?
HaNzI is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jan 2009, 22:29   #2
Zeyi
Tides of Fire

Zeyi is just really niceZeyi is just really niceZeyi is just really niceZeyi is just really niceZeyi is just really nice
Re: People make buddypacks!

I'd put together a BP if I could find enough people active enough, but otherwise I take my chances as random :P
Unread 21 Jan 2009, 22:36   #3
HaNzI
Apprime Troll HC

HaNzI has a spectacular aura aboutHaNzI has a spectacular aura aboutHaNzI has a spectacular aura about

alliances can make fortress galaxies! that would be fun
Unread 22 Jan 2009, 07:10   #4
Zaejii
This Space for Rent
Speedy Thief Champion, Turbo Turtle Champion, Cop-For-This Champion

Zaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud of

they'll just be back at 20 member galaxies around pt336 anyway after 1/4th of the galaxies disband and the late signups come in
Unread 22 Jan 2009, 09:42   #5
Makhil

Makhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to behold

Are we looking at 50 galaxies... 5 clusters...
Unread 23 Jan 2009, 09:45   #6
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

I'd like a few more galaxies, hence the mails

However, taking into account those mailed for being inactive, we're not doing *too* badly. We've seen an increase in buddy packs of around 40% in the last few days, so if we get another 10-20 buddy packs of some size we'd be doing well
Unread 23 Jan 2009, 13:56   #7
joopster

joopster is an unknown quantity at this point

I wanna join one (if someone needs me )
Ended up top 80 last round

Please reply or send a private message to me.
joopster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jan 2009, 11:38   #8
HaNzI
Apprime Troll HC

bumped!
make 2 or 3 man BPs if 5 is too hard. 2 cant be that hard
Unread 26 Jan 2009, 14:35   #9
HellKicker
Fook Yu
Cell-Out Champion

HellKicker is a jewel in the roughHellKicker is a jewel in the roughHellKicker is a jewel in the rough

i want everyone to know that i went random because i don't trust HaNzI and his judgement!
Unread 24 Feb 2009, 23:43   #10
IsNoGoOd

IsNoGoOd has a spectacular aura aboutIsNoGoOd has a spectacular aura aboutIsNoGoOd has a spectacular aura about

cant we just have random gals? :P
IsNoGoOd is offline   Reply With Quote