User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 29 Nov 2004, 15:26   #1
christian-

christian- is an unknown quantity at this point
Hitting a wall going 80kmph

I was just in a car crash

I just got back from sitting in the passenger/deathseat of a car. Not just any car, it was one of those silver Golfs that everyone drives around in. We didn't plan to crash into the wall, it just happened. Class was dismissed early, so 5 of us guuuys drove to Mickey D's. That went alright, but going back we did in a wall like a virgin on her wedding night. I that we stopped for a red light, the guy driving was having one of his so-called gymclass-fits*, there was a woman in the car next to us, and she kept driving right along our left side, now, since we were plotting to make it left at the next turn, we needed to be the left lane, so the driver got the car up to about 80 km/h (the pedal litteraly to the metal) - just when one from the backseat yelled "This is the turn!!!", and well, not intending to miss it and acting entire on obey-the-loud-voice-instinct, he turned.
I remember the car skipping over the road as he hit the brakes whilst trying to turn, and ofcourse I remember the wall comming close. I didn't really see my life rushing before my eyes (like they do in the movies), I just remember thinking "This is it, we got pwnd".

But the wall gave away, luckily, and the combonation of the seatbelt and the airbag caught me. The car filled up with smoke, and the first thought that came into my head was "Get out of there, it's gonna blow" **. We got out. Amazingly, everyone was alright... Just when we were recovering (having a cig, etc) this hippy comes out of nowhere in a stationcar bursting to the rim with metal buckets.

"Are you alright" he screamd through his long unwashed hair, "Yeah - think so" the five of us replied as one. "Aaaaight, here's my number. I'll be your witness, but I really got to pop into town right now... with some buckets!!!!!! ***", he replied with a horrid bucket-fetish look in his eyes. "Shure" said the driver, and the hippy scribbled some numbers in purple ink on a piece of rizla.

The police came showed up, just when the hippy had left. Right after the police, a local TV crew showed up. Naturally, we told them to fk off with the camera. The driver clearly didn't want it to go around that he, the son of a respected eye-surgen, had knocked down the wall of the Cypress embassy. There's a lot more. The embassy owner came out and yelled in french, more police showed up, the drivers mother showed up, more photos were taken, police took down some witness statements from the 3 in the backseat, and we all went home to a friend to drink lemonade.
I still can't get over the fact that we all got out of it in good health, and once I get over that, I'm sure it will take me some time more to get over another quite more disturbing fact.... The fact that I went straight onto a computer and posted this thread.

Oh, and here's some pictures of the wall :

http://joshers.net/files/crash2.jpg
http://joshers.net/files/crash.jpg
(Edit :there's no car on the pictures, because it was gone by the time we got back with the camera)

Anything like that ever happened to you?

Edit number two: I sure this isn't like that there movie final destination 2!!!

Last edited by christian-; 29 Nov 2004 at 16:11.
christian- is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Nov 2004, 15:30   #2
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future
Re: Hitting a wall going 80kmph

no
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Nov 2004, 15:31   #3
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

thankgod you were wearing a seatbelt!
Unread 29 Nov 2004, 15:33   #4
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend

yeah, I was driving down the road in my stationcar bursting to the rim with metal buckets and I saw some guys in one of those silver Golfs that everyone drives around in run into a wall.

"Are you alright" I screamd through my long unwashed hair, "Yeah - think so" the five of them replied as one. "Aaaaight, here's my number. I'll be your witness, but I really got to pop into town right now... with some buckets!!!!!!" I replied with a horrid bucket-fetish look in my eyes. "Shure" said the driver, and I scribbled some numbers in purple ink on a piece of rizla.

coincidnce? cool.

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Nov 2004, 15:33   #5
christian-

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
thankgod you were wearing a seatbelt!
The driver had just put on his seatbelt 5 minutes prior to the accident. Talk about luck .
Unread 29 Nov 2004, 15:34   #6
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend

oh I forgot to ask, were you a christian before the accident, or only since?

Unread 29 Nov 2004, 15:35   #7
christian-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radical Edward
yeah, I was driving down the road in my stationcar bursting to the rim with metal buckets and I saw some guys in one of those silver Golfs that everyone drives around in run into a wall.

"Are you alright" I screamd through my long unwashed hair, "Yeah - think so" the five of them replied as one. "Aaaaight, here's my number. I'll be your witness, but I really got to pop into town right now... with some buckets!!!!!! ***", I replied with a horrid bucket-fetish look in my eyes. "Shure" said the driver, and I scribbled some numbers in purple ink on a piece of rizla.

coincidnce? cool.
Coincidence? I THINK NOT! (Whats the end to that line, can anyone remember? Isn't it a moviequote?)
Unread 29 Nov 2004, 15:36   #8
christian-

Quote:
oh I forgot to ask, were you a christian before the accident, or only since?
Christian is a name in denmark. In fact, it was the name of at least 60% of our kings. So... One might say that it's a name worthy of kings

Edit: It's not like that "Muslim" guy. Is he still around? He was quite annoying at times... Alright, all the time - 24/8
Unread 29 Nov 2004, 15:39   #9
Radical Edward

Quote:
Originally Posted by christian-
Christian is a name in denmark. In fact, it was the name of at least 60% of our kings. So... One might say that it's a name worthy of kings

Edit: It's not like that "Muslim" guy. Is he still around? He was quite annoying at times... Alright, all the time - 24/8
oh so long as you have a reason for it, and it isn't one of these silly "oh I almost died but I was saved therefore God" conversion things.

not seen muslim around for a long time, but then there are lots of kidnappings in Brazil, so it's not suprising.

Unread 29 Nov 2004, 15:42   #10
christian-

Quote:
oh so long as you have a reason for it, and it isn't one of these silly "oh I almost died but I was saved therefore God" conversion things..
That would have been perfect for doctor Phill.... One of guys in the back seat did turn 76 though. He's been drinking tea and complaining about the young people today ever since the accident 1 hour ago.
Unread 29 Nov 2004, 15:45   #11
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
I I just remember thinking "This is it, we got pwnd".
Do you really think like that?
heh - last thought "OMG PWNED"

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Nov 2004, 15:48   #12
christian-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
Do you really think like that?
heh - last thought "OMG PWNED"
I really did, and I wasn't the only one in the car who did. One of the guys on the backseat thought exactly the same.... Must be a gamer-syndrome!
Unread 29 Nov 2004, 15:55   #13
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

I was in a hard enough crash before. The car spun on the road and all I saw from the passenger seat was a car bearing down on us at about 40-50mph. It's weird though, you know it happened in an instant but you remember every single little detail with crystal clarity.

The last thing I thought just before he hit the car was "This is going to hurt". And I was right.

No life before my eyes stuff, more a sence of "I can't believe I'm experiencing this" trying to grasp the surreal situation.
Ended up hitting us at about 20-30mph after locking up its breaks.
Then when it was all over it went back to normal cept I had severly bruised ribs.
Not a plesant experience but interesting to have gone through.

By the way, slap the driver for taking the turn at that speed.
Unread 29 Nov 2004, 16:00   #14
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:

"Are you alright" I screamd through my long unwashed hair, "Yeah - think so" the five of them replied as one. "Aaaaight, here's my number. I'll be your witness, but I really got to pop into town right now... with some buckets!!!!!!" I replied with a horrid bucket-fetish look in my eyes. "Shure" said the driver, and I scribbled some numbers in purple ink on a piece of rizla.

coincidnce? cool.
OMG B& HOPE YOU GOT :10BUX:

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Nov 2004, 16:01   #15
christian-

Quote:
Originally Posted by IncubusGod
I
By the way, slap the driver for taking the turn at that speed.
We gay-hugged him.

He was in a state of shock.
Unread 29 Nov 2004, 16:11   #16
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
We gay-hugged him.

He was in a state of shock.
On the other hand he nearly killed you all so wait till he recovers then bitch slap him HARD!
Unread 29 Nov 2004, 16:13   #17
christian-

Quote:
Originally Posted by IncubusGod
On the other hand he nearly killed you all so wait till he recovers then bitch slap him HARD!
Yeah, he nearly did... But he didn't ... It could easily have ended up worse, but I'd dare say that I think the scare that he got out of it is enough punishment. That, and having to face his mother. :gollum:
Unread 29 Nov 2004, 16:16   #18
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
That, and having to face his mother. :gollum:
noone should ever have to look at an ugly person
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Nov 2004, 17:19   #19
at0mic.c0w
Käptn Karacho

at0mic.c0w is on a distinguished road

Terrorist attack on Cyprus embassy - 8 babies dead - George W. Bush blames some foreign country
Unread 29 Nov 2004, 19:36   #20
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
the wall of the Cypress embassy
Trees have their own embassy now?
Unread 29 Nov 2004, 19:43   #21
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leshy
Hills have their own embassy now?
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Nov 2004, 19:50   #22
Boogster
I dunno...

Boogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud of

Good story. It needed a twist, though. Like...

"But the wall gave away, luckily, and the combonation of the seatbelt and the airbag caught me. The car filled up with smoke, and the first thought that came into my head was "Get out of there, it's gonna blow" **. We got out. Amazingly, everyone was alright... Just when we were recovering (having a cig, etc) this hippy comes out of nowhere in a stationcar bursting to the rim with metal buckets...

With a start I woke up. Mum walked in, gave me a kiss, and told me my breakfast was ready. She warned me that the window cleaner had arrived, and to close the curtains before I got changed. Sure enough, as she left I heard a ladder being placed against the wall. In an instant, none other but the hippy from my dream appeared at my window, bearing a bucket in one hand and brandishing a fag in the other.
"There is no spoon," he muttered, and I fainted."
Unread 29 Nov 2004, 20:53   #23
christian-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boogster
With a start I woke up. Mum walked in, gave me a kiss, and told me my breakfast was ready. She warned me that the window cleaner had arrived, and to close the curtains before I got changed. Sure enough, as she left I heard a ladder being placed against the wall. In an instant, none other but the hippy from my dream appeared at my window, bearing a bucket in one hand and brandishing a fag in the other.
"There is no spoon," he muttered, and I fainted."
That whole hippy thing was not just a fragment of my imagination. The others saw him too... I could give you his phonenumber, he looked like the type who'd be into that gay-scene.
Unread 29 Nov 2004, 22:05   #24
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I was involved in a car accident in Paris a few years ago. Me and my mate were driving about admiring the scenary when some drunk arse in a mercedes decided to try and race us. We managed to leave him for dead at an underpass. He won't try racing someone in a little Peugeot again.

~Vaio~

Yes, I know he is dead !
Vaio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Nov 2004, 22:12   #25
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaio
We managed to leave him for dead at an underpass. He won't try racing someone in a little Peugeot again.
Nominated for POTW
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Nov 2004, 23:38   #26
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Ithere was a woman in the car next to us, and she kept driving right along our left side, now, since we were plotting to make it left at the next turn, we needed to be the left lane, so the driver got the car up to about 80 km/h (the pedal litteraly to the metal) - just when one from the backseat yelled "This is the turn!!!", and well, not intending to miss it and acting entire on obey-the-loud-voice-instinct, he turned.

Your "friend" sounds like a complete tit.

Crazy notion i realise but if you needed to be in the left hand land why didnt you *SHOCK HORROR* slow down and then slot in behind the car that was in the left hand lane.

What your friend tried to do, if he'd been successful, *might* have knocked 10 seconds off the journey time.
Unread 30 Nov 2004, 00:06   #27
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

also his 'slamming on the breaks' when the car is desperately trying to grab grip at the front is not the best of ideas either.......
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Nov 2004, 00:10   #28
christian-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dace
Your "friend" sounds like a complete tit.

Crazy notion i realise but if you needed to be in the left hand land why didnt you *SHOCK HORROR* slow down and then slot in behind the car that was in the left hand lane.
What your friend tried to do, if he'd been successful, *might* have knocked 10 seconds off the journey time.
He didn't know when he was supposed to turn left. Didn't know the area. Besides, He's only been driving for a month or two. We all know that he was driving burnout3 style at this point - but we all forgave him for nearly killing us. The blame is his entirely... And you dace, I thought you'd left a long time ago. What's up with this new fightclub fixation of yours? It kinda suits you. Even tho I remember you as a longhaired cartoon.
Unread 30 Nov 2004, 00:11   #29
christian-

Quote:
Originally Posted by JammyJim
also his 'slamming on the breaks' when the car is desperately trying to grab grip at the front is not the best of ideas either.......
Panic.
Unread 30 Nov 2004, 00:19   #30
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
He didn't know when he was supposed to turn left. Didn't know the area. Besides, He's only been driving for a month or two.

Ohhhh well you should DEFINATELY DRIVE REALLY FAST IN THAT SITUATION THEN!

fag

Quote:
And you dace, I thought you'd left a long time ago. What's up with this new fightclub fixation of yours? It kinda suits you. Even tho I remember you as a longhaired cartoon.

What in the ****?
Unread 30 Nov 2004, 01:45   #31
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
In this thread

Dace's past comes back to haunt him.
Unread 30 Nov 2004, 01:59   #32
Dace
so f*cking zen

But it's not my past he seems to be remembering.
Unread 30 Nov 2004, 03:46   #33
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

your mate sounds like a fairly crap driver btw.
he should be banned for the kind of stupidity he showed. and your all lucky to be alive and to have not

a) hit any pedestrians
b) hit any other cars

i hope he gets banned
Unread 30 Nov 2004, 03:53   #34
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Question Re: Hitting a wall going 80kmph

Did you have anything to do with the accident, JJ?
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Nov 2004, 04:07   #35
JammyJim
Godfather

im a good driver so no.

by good i dont mean self proclaimed good. i mean ive been told im good by various people. i just tend to drive 'fast'. this doesnt mean reckless. it just means i drive at a speed which i consider safe. however, that doesnt always coincide with the speed limits.

e.g. 85-90 on the M40 outside lane is 'the norm'. anything slower and you get people flashing you.

that original post was about someone who

a) got distracted by a woman whilst driving
b) got distracted by passengers shouting
c) has clearly no concept of how a car works (front wheel drive understeer + brakes + continued turning = catastrophe)
d) has complete disregard for the safety of everyone around him

altho tbh by the sounds of it once the brakes were slapped on he was already far too up river in shit creek to stop inevtiability.
Unread 30 Nov 2004, 07:21   #36
christian-

The road was quite clear from any pedestrians and/or any other cars. I'll admit that he clearly didn't know what he was doing after he turned, I guess he's just easily distracted - but that doesn't make him a bad person. He was, after all, driving us all home before he drove us all into a wall. He might be a twat driver, but transferring the entire accident onto him as a person, and thus making him look like Hitler wouldn't be fair.

Also, my account of what the car did might not be 'that' accurate, as I havn't got my own driverslicesense yet. I could ask him what he felt happened, but I can't be arsed.

Sorry Dace, I think I have you confused with someone else then... Didn't know there were that many daces out there.
Unread 30 Nov 2004, 08:55   #37
Nusselt
share the <3

Nusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better place

a) don't diss muslim hes more l337 then you
b) why the fck are you holding a coin in the photos?
c) you should have thought 'F5! F5!' just before hitting the wall

Last edited by Nusselt; 30 Nov 2004 at 09:19.
Nusselt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Nov 2004, 09:10   #38
djbass
mmm.. pills

djbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond repute

This whole story would be more impressive if you hadn't hit such a piddly little wall.
Unread 30 Nov 2004, 11:07   #39
Demon Dave
Insanity Prawn Boy!

Demon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Not just any car, it was one of those silver Golfs that everyone drives around in.
German engineering saved your life. God i love Volkswagons
We shall remember them.
Demon Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Nov 2004, 15:05   #40
JammyJim
Godfather

Quote:
The road was quite clear from any pedestrians and/or any other cars. I'll admit that he clearly didn't know what he was doing after he turned, I guess he's just easily distracted - but that doesn't make him a bad person. He was, after all, driving us all home before he drove us all into a wall. He might be a twat driver, but transferring the entire accident onto him as a person, and thus making him look like Hitler wouldn't be fair.

Also, my account of what the car did might not be 'that' accurate, as I havn't got my own driverslicesense yet. I could ask him what he felt happened, but I can't be arsed.

Sorry Dace, I think I have you confused with someone else then... Didn't know there were that many daces out there.

this is what he wouldve felt....
as he turned sharply all the weight of the car was flung to the opposite side. the front wheels became totally overloaded (you cant put power and turn through them at the same time) so the car began understeering horrifically (i..e it just didnt turn). the steering wheel wouldve gone light and he wouldve felt the car totally out of his control. Then he slammed on the breaks which shifted the weight all the way to the fronto f the car which led to more understeer. it couldve got 'the back end' out too. at this point when he aplpied the brakes it was probably quite clear that nothing he could do would save yuo from hitting something.

thats my guess anyway. based on what ive learnt from my little front wheel drive car.