User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 24 Feb 2006, 10:58   #1
wu_trax

wu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet society
Smile usually I dont laugh about other people

but in this case, I couldn't help it:
http://www.patheticpersonals.com/creamofcrap.shtml
Unread 24 Feb 2006, 11:48   #2
TheBerk
dazed and confused

TheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant future
Re: usually I dont laugh about other people

Holy crap Batman, some of those personals hurt my eyes. I actually had to give up after around 10 or so, oh poor english language, what did they do to you? :crymeariver:
Unread 24 Feb 2006, 11:51   #3
wu_trax

wu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Spit
WARNING! Be careful, I clicked a link on that site and it opened a fking gay sex shop website in the background.

I had to go and have another bath, I felt so dirty.
Yes, the popups are somewhat annoying, but so far Firefox blocked most of them (for some strange reason not all )
Unread 24 Feb 2006, 12:16   #4
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

i didnt think there was anything wrong with the first one apart from him asking for a black woman only
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Feb 2006, 18:41   #5
_RATM_
Loves you with mouth

_RATM_ is infamous around these parts_RATM_ is infamous around these parts

My eyes hurt due to the pathetic writing skills of these people...