User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 19 Nov 2005, 14:24   #1
scrappy

scrappy is a jewel in the roughscrappy is a jewel in the roughscrappy is a jewel in the rough
phone cloning

hi, not to sure if im posting in the right forum but ive started so i will finish.

for over a year me and my girlfiend have been subjected to harrasment by sms.

my girlfriend is currently in hospital fighting for her life and the nasty evil messages still come, i wont repeat what they say, as they are too vile, they come from various sources, un registered sim cards, the internet and wap sites.

we have changed our numbers many times but these people seem to get our new numbers no matter how careful we are.

i know who is behind it but apart from killing them i cant stop them, the police do not want to know.

i was speaking toa friend off a friend the other day and he reckons my phone might be cloned and thats why they keep getting me and my girlfriend numbers, i dont know anything about this and how to stop it.

if anyone can help please please let me know.

thankyou greg manchester england
scrappy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Nov 2005, 14:58   #2
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: phone cloning

Not necessarily a gimmick, and I don't know what it would be selling/what the joke was if it was.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Nov 2005, 15:05   #3
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

phone cloning is where they make a copy of your sim and then you get billed for their calls as well.
That isn't what is happening here.

If you are worried, buy a new phone on a different network with a new sim card and a new number and don't give the number out to anyone you don't trust.
I would have thought this advice would be obvious really.

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Nov 2005, 15:16   #4
Superpig #1
^ ^ Clearly Stolen ^ ^

Superpig #1 is infamous around these parts

Get new numbers, new phones, new cards on a differnet network etc....

Then give the number to nobody for a week. See if texts persist.

Give the number to your closest friend. See if texts start.

Give the number to a few more people. See if texts start.

This way you may be able to narrow it down slightly.
This is a man in a wheelchair - &

and that was my sig.
Superpig #1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Nov 2005, 16:02   #5
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

phone the complay you are with - they will be willing to take the matter further, and, to be fair, generally the police are only too willing to pick up on matters like this (remember, it is harassment after all) contact the police and say that you wish to make a formal complaint about harassment and they will have to take you seriously
Unread 19 Nov 2005, 16:17   #6
scrappy

scrappy is a jewel in the roughscrappy is a jewel in the roughscrappy is a jewel in the rough

thanks for allur replies i think someone has got the hands on my sim and made a copy of it.

not to sure about my post being a gimmick.

strange

thankyou all
Unread 19 Nov 2005, 16:21   #7
s|k
Caveat Lector

s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scrappy
thanks for allur replies i think someone has got the hands on my sim and made a copy of it.

not to sure about my post being a gimmick.

strange

thankyou all
Just wandered on in and posted a completely random question because...
Unread 19 Nov 2005, 16:35   #8
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Avoid having a phone for a while.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Nov 2005, 16:35   #9
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

the hostility isn't needed
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Nov 2005, 17:56   #10
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I'm surprised that the police 'don't want to know'. what you are describing is a very serious crime which is routinely prosecuted.

did you actually go to the police station to make a crime report and a statement? where you given a crime reference number?
Unread 19 Nov 2005, 19:49   #11
scrappy

yes i did but as the messages arenot threatening they seaid they cant do anything.

just very upsetting for my gf as she is very sick and vunerable, not the sort of thing u need when u r sick.

ive bought a new sim and fone 2day so fingers crossed

cheers
Unread 19 Nov 2005, 20:07   #12
Embroglio

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

i hope it stops
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Unread 19 Nov 2005, 20:14   #13
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
just very upsetting for my gf as she is very sick and vunerable, not the sort of thing u need when u r sick.

ive bought a new sim and fone 2day so fingers crossed
While I'm happy that you have bought a new phone and wish you luck in avoiding future prank calls, bear in mind that this is an internet forum rather than a text message.
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Nov 2005, 20:18   #14
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

it doesnt have to be threatening to be harassment mate
Unread 19 Nov 2005, 21:54   #15
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
yes i did but as the messages arenot threatening they seaid they cant do anything.

Go back to the police.

Tell them about the the Malicious Communications Act 1988 Section 1 (as amended by the Criminal Justice and Police Act 2001 Section 43. The section deals with the sending to another of any article with intent to cause distress or anxiety.)

If an officer you spoke to was unaware of the law that is fine (no one is perfect), but you are entitled to be protected by the law from people committing criminal offences against you and your loved ones.

Go back to your nearest local police station and the police will listen.
Unread 20 Nov 2005, 01:21   #16
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe
Go back to the police.

Tell them about the the Malicious Communications Act 1988 Section 1 (as amended by the Criminal Justice and Police Act 2001 Section 43. The section deals with the sending to another of any article with intent to cause distress or anxiety.)

If an officer you spoke to was unaware of the law that is fine (no one is perfect), but you are entitled to be protected by the law from people committing criminal offences against you and your loved ones.

Go back to your nearest local police station and the police will listen.
Yahwe at his finest.
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Nov 2005, 11:17   #17
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

GD Justice saves the day (irrelevant posts in this thread have been removed)

You really should just ditch the old phones and sign up to a new network with a new contract and a new number.

Then just dont give the number to anyone at all.
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Nov 2005, 11:25   #18
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by JammyJim
Then just dont give the number to anyone at all.
If he isn't going to use it, why buy one and waste money?
_Kila_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Nov 2005, 11:28   #19
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Kila_
If he isn't going to use it, why buy one and waste money?
Outgoing calls?
Unread 20 Nov 2005, 11:31   #20
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
Outgoing calls?
wouldn't a home phone/phonebox be cheaper for that?
Unread 20 Nov 2005, 11:35   #21
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Especially if hes out in the middle of a town without any phone booths or loose change.
Unread 20 Nov 2005, 11:38   #22
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Quote:
Yes, but there is the convenience issue which is kind of the whole point of having a mobile. Although I'm not sure about phoneboxes - they seem rather expensive these days.

I personally dislike receiving phone calls. I split the people I know (excluding internet friends <3) into two main groups. 1 - people I never wish to speak to (e.g. my bank, most of my work colleagues, random ugly women I meet at night clubs) and 2 - the people I like and would like to see in person (e.g. my good friends, random pretty women I meet in nightclubs). In either case I've no desire to speak to them on the phone at any great length.

However, having a mobile phone for making calls is ocassionally useful. If I am on the train to work and they randomly decide to wait at a signal for ten minutes then I have no easy way of letting my colleagues know I will be late. [edit]I could of course wait until I got off the train to find a phonebox, but then I'm practically at work anyway[/edit]

This is an annoyance and will probably lead to getting a phone at some stage.
Unread 20 Nov 2005, 11:39   #23
_Kila_
break it down!

oh yeah, not every town/city has a phonebox wherever you turn
Unread 20 Nov 2005, 11:40   #24
JammyJim
Godfather

your point is so pedantic and absurd im not sure im going to bother with a long reply to explain exactly why there are benefits to having a mobile phone on your person.
Unread 20 Nov 2005, 12:33   #25
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe
I'm surprised that the police 'don't want to know'. what you are describing is a very serious crime which is routinely prosecuted.

did you actually go to the police station to make a crime report and a statement? where you given a crime reference number?
He doesnt earn £50,000 a year , hence the police dont want to know.

Honestly Steven, youre SOOOOOO out of touch with the working classes these days.
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Nov 2005, 12:40   #26
_Kila_
break it down!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JammyJim
your point is so pedantic and absurd im not sure im going to bother with a long reply to explain exactly why there are benefits to having a mobile phone on your person.
what I meant by my post is that, due to living in London all my life, I have gotten used to finding a telephone box on almost every single road, so I kinda just didn't take into account the fact that other places do not have so many telephone boxes.
Unread 20 Nov 2005, 12:41   #27
JammyJim
Godfather

so you would choose to forgo a mobile phone so that you could ring people and instead choose a phone box....

you are a dying breed indeed.
Unread 20 Nov 2005, 12:46   #28
_Kila_
break it down!

Well, if my parents buy the mobile phone, then I would take it
but I'd rather use a phone box than buy a phone for outgoing calls, only think the mobile has is the phonebook. The phone tarriffs are usually more expensive than the phonebox and the phonebox provides great shelter against rain
Unread 20 Nov 2005, 13:18   #29
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

and they are full of pretty pictures...

but they do smell of piss

and don't usually work.

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Unread 20 Nov 2005, 13:32   #30
_Kila_
break it down!

depends on where you are tbh. Chances are - in an alleywayt the phonebox will smell of piss and won't work, on a major road it won't stink so much and work
I've always been able to find a phonebox whenever I've needed one (rarely)
Unread 20 Nov 2005, 13:34   #31
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurashima

Honestly Steven, youre SOOOOOO out of touch with the working classes these days.
why are all of your posts this bad?
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Nov 2005, 14:48   #32
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phang
Because im pretending to be from Edinburgh.

And i apologise for inciting the Gay Mafia to come after my posts by daring to criticise their elite
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Nov 2005, 14:57   #33
Yahwe
I am.

Quote:

what an unbelievably silly thing to post.

scrappy: please ignore nonsense posts like this. the police exist to protect everyone in society.
Unread 20 Nov 2005, 15:40   #34
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:

And i apologise for inciting the Gay Mafia to come after my posts by daring to criticise their elite
lol yeah your just a clique my posts r gr8 shut up
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Nov 2005, 15:41   #35
Embroglio

Quote:

Quote:
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Unread 20 Nov 2005, 16:16   #36
Superpig #1
^ ^ Clearly Stolen ^ ^

Superpig #1 is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
and they are full of pretty pictures...

but they do smell of piss

and don't usually work.
And the phone is usually clogged up with earwax from the thousands of people who have used it in the past few years.
This is a man in a wheelchair - &

and that was my sig.
Superpig #1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Nov 2005, 16:30   #37
deerbarn
Anal Crumb

deerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to behold

what exactly do you do with a phone reciever?
Unread 20 Nov 2005, 16:38   #38
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superpig #1
And the phone is usually clogged up with earwax from the thousands of people who have used it in the past few years.
I, for one, don't stick phones in my ear.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Nov 2005, 13:41   #39
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
depends on where you are tbh. Chances are - in an alleywayt the phonebox will smell of piss and won't work, on a major road it won't stink so much and work
I've always been able to find a phonebox whenever I've needed one (rarely)
Depends on your definition of a major road.

The A40 (leading to M40)'s phoneboxes have what Ste just described.

Last edited by Blastoderm; 21 Nov 2005 at 17:58.
Unread 21 Nov 2005, 14:46   #40
Ste
Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blastoderm
Depends on your definition of a major road.

The A40 (leading to M40)'s phoneboxes have what skiddy just described.
Bloody hell, I'm getting mixed up with Skiddy now

Unread 21 Nov 2005, 15:09   #41
SbOlly
Spelling is for pussies

SbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant future

Quote:
I, for one, find it incredibly difficult to remember every number I have stored in my mobiles phone book, especially considering the current trend of someone I know changing their number each and every week.

I always get the soggy biscuit

Veni Vidi Codi
SbOlly is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Nov 2005, 15:13   #42
Rids
The Bad Guy

Rids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet society

Where as cloning a sim card is possible, it is all extremely ****ing difficult, expensive, and probably wouldnt have lead the same end result in this case.

Also a trace via IMEI would be pretty difficult unless the person in question works for the police/network you are using.

At a guess I'd say one of the people you are giving your number to is a sick ****.
Unread 21 Nov 2005, 15:42   #43
noah02
The Original Terran

noah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond repute

I Couldnt imagine not having a mobile phone.

Have 2 phones one for the abuse and one for you and your missus to ring each other.

If some one is spending time and effort being a complete prick then let them just have a second phone between u and ur missus.

Ofc till you find the person or the police does then you can teach him/her a lesson or 10.

Written by Kloopy Wed Mar 16 22:06:43 2005

Retired just for a bit....

Proud to have been 1up, SiN, Wolfpack, Bluetuba and the leader of ARK.
noah02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Nov 2005, 17:57   #44
Blastoderm
________

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
Bloody hell, I'm getting mixed up with Skiddy now
Oh shit! My bad dude. I don't know what happened there.

Sorry! I fixed it. I expect the same.
Unread 21 Nov 2005, 20:40   #45
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
That one was even worse than his normal ones, to be fair.
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Nov 2005, 21:21   #46
scrappy

thanks for the advice, sum gud sum strange.lol

and thank you very mush for the law somebody quoted

cheers greg
Unread 22 Nov 2005, 04:21   #47
SbOlly
Spelling is for pussies

SbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant future

I hope to God he's a gimmick, otherwise his raping of the English language makes me very sad.

I always get the soggy biscuit

Veni Vidi Codi
SbOlly is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Nov 2005, 04:50   #48
Yahwe
I am.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SbOlly
I hope to God he's a gimmick, otherwise his raping of the English language makes me very sad.
his use of language is poor. I grant that. If he is a gimmick then i shall think nothing of it. (it certainly could not be considered a 'good' gimmick)

it required very little effort to give him the correct advice.

I gave him the correct advice.

if it turns out later that he was a gimmick then what will I have lost?