User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 18 Apr 2005, 20:44   #1
Reidy
I AM THE ONE & ONLY

Reidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to all
[Football]Goals

Was thinking... in professional football, if u could have replaced the pro, which goal would u most like to score?

I think Antonin Panenka's penalty for Czechoslovakia in the euro 76 final would be hard to beat

any other thoughts?

Blind Faith - FTM
Reidy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Apr 2005, 20:50   #2
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: [Football]Goals

Mike Newell's penalty in the 19992 play-off final against Leicester. Full house at Wembley getting your team promoted to the top league for the first time in ages. I could probably have done better with the second penalty that he missed too.
Unread 18 Apr 2005, 20:58   #3
Reidy
I AM THE ONE & ONLY

Reidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to all

2 penalties so far, no imagination
suppose u could argue penalties have the most drama

Blind Faith - FTM
Reidy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Apr 2005, 21:01   #4
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Roberto Carlos' free kick from 35 yards against France in the Tournoi de France, 1997.

This goal

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet

Last edited by Dead_Meat; 18 Apr 2005 at 21:08.
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Apr 2005, 21:11   #5
midge5
mmm lambs

midge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better place

Gheorghe Hagi's long range goal in USA 94 for Romania, I can't remember who it was against or much about it anymore but I just remember thinking how amazing it was at the time and it is one of the few goals to have stayed in my head for so long.

It would also be nice to take over Paul Bodin in the Wales vs Romania 94 qualifer at the old national stadium, 1-1 and the bastard misses a penalty. Then scores one on the weekend for Swindon against Arsenal
Unread 18 Apr 2005, 21:13   #6
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

George Weah's dribble from the edge of his area for AC would have been pretty cool to score.
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Apr 2005, 21:16   #7
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold

Van Basten's volley
Are the best i've ever had
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Apr 2005, 22:12   #8
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Todorov from 6 yards, Portsmouth 1-0 Burnley when we got promoted, in front of the Fratton End or Darren Anderton against Liverpool in the FA cup semi final. Probably the first one though as I was there.

Hagi's presumably was the spectacular chip from the left wing 30 yards out? Top goal that one.
Unread 18 Apr 2005, 22:13   #9
Richie987
Mistress's fluffer

Richie987 can only hope to improve

Pele's (first) bicycle kick - 2nd would be Carlos against France.
#1 Galaxy Winner
#1 ********** Galaxy winner
Top 15 ********** planet
Richie987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Apr 2005, 22:17   #10
midge5
mmm lambs

midge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken
Hagi's presumably was the spectacular chip from the left wing 30 yards out? Top goal that one.
Yeah that would be the one.
Unread 18 Apr 2005, 22:45   #11
Rids
The Bad Guy

Rids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet society

It depends, if we're talking about allround great goals that I'd have loved to have scored, then of course Van Bastens volley wins hands down.

If we're looking at the goal that meant the most to me. Arsenal vs Everton, a few years back, last game of the season, title already won, 3-1 up, last 8 minutes or so of the game. Tony Adams snatches the ball in defence, plays a 1-2 with Vieira I think, surges onto the ball, 1 on 1 with the Everton keeper before smacking the ball home in a fashion that Henry would be proud of.*

*Details of this are sketchy, I think I might be getting two Adam's goals mixed up. It was the one where the Sky commentator was like 'and heres Adams, would you BEEEEELLLLLIIIIIIEEEEEVVVVVEEEE IIIIIIIITTTT' If that helps!
Unread 19 Apr 2005, 00:33   #12
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Diego Maradonna's 'Hand of God'
Unread 19 Apr 2005, 00:38   #13
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight Theamion
U're fukken ded...

Unread 19 Apr 2005, 00:39   #14
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

it's truely an awesome goal to make
Unread 19 Apr 2005, 00:45   #15
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Quote:
it's truely an awesome goal to make
Cheaters always lose in the end, or become drug addicts, or get fat, or go insane, or try comebacks when they should be out to pasture, or get convicted of drug abuse, or all of these.

Look out kids, Mr Morality just turned up...

Unread 19 Apr 2005, 09:37   #16
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all

Grimsby V Liverpool, 2001. Having defended amazingly we were 0-0 at full time in the league cup. After stupidly giving a penalty away in the first half of extra time, we forced an equaliser.

Then in the last minute of extra time, Phil Jevons, former Everton player, Liverpool fan, picks the ball up from 40 yards out, does a couple of kick ups and smacks it in the top corner, leaving Kirkland no chance, right in front of the town fans, the whole team couldn't believe it, neither could the fans, one of our greatest performances for sure, knocking the holders out of the cup, away from home, in such an amazing finish.
Unread 19 Apr 2005, 14:47   #17
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I'm not sure.. its a tough one. Contenders :

Chris Sutton (vs Rangers), last year. We beat Rangers the other 4 times we played them, 90th minute, 0-0, he lobs Stefan Klos beautifully to give us the "Green and Whitewash", first time ever.

Alan Thompson (vs Barcelona) - when Larsson headed it down to him, he had all the time in the world to set himself up for the half volley and rifle the ball in to send everyone in the stadium ****ing nuts.

Ally McCoist (vs Switzerland) - because when he scored it - decent shot from just inside the box - i honestly thought Scotland were going to go through to the second stage of a competition for the first time ever.

John Collins (vs Brazil) - Ice cool. Scored the penalty to take us 1-1 with Brazil at half time in the opening game. Before we got robbed by a couple of handballs.

Harald Brattbakk (vs cant fully remember, maybe it was Kilmarnock?) - We needed to win on the last day of the season to stop rangers winning 10 in a row, when he scored, i knew we'd finally done it.

Theres many more.

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Apr 2005, 18:58   #18
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rids
It depends, if we're talking about allround great goals that I'd have loved to have scored, then of course Van Bastens volley wins hands down.

If we're looking at the goal that meant the most to me. Arsenal vs Everton, a few years back, last game of the season, title already won, 3-1 up, last 8 minutes or so of the game. Tony Adams snatches the ball in defence, plays a 1-2 with Vieira I think, surges onto the ball, 1 on 1 with the Everton keeper before smacking the ball home in a fashion that Henry would be proud of.*

*Details of this are sketchy, I think I might be getting two Adam's goals mixed up. It was the one where the Sky commentator was like 'and heres Adams, would you BEEEEELLLLLIIIIIIEEEEEVVVVVEEEE IIIIIIIITTTT' If that helps!

It was also the game that won us the premiership, adams last season in, in front of the clock end and just so suprising that the lanky, broken-nose central defender beat the offside trap and rocketted the ball into the net.

*my details also sketchy, i was overcome with excitement...
Unread 19 Apr 2005, 19:53   #19
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

World Cup 1998 - Dennis Bergkamp's 2-1 vs Argentina in the quarter finals.
Unread 19 Apr 2005, 19:58   #20
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Michael Owen's first goal against Argentina.
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Apr 2005, 20:01   #21
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Androme can only hope to improve

Peter Smichel's goalie goal from other end of pitch. As soon as I'd score, I'd strip nekkid, run around the pitch and get substituted off immediately.
R3: LegioN (came #32) || R4: BlueTuba
R5: WolfPack Order || R6: Wolfpack
R7: Fury
----------retired-------
R52-R55: Apprime
R56-R57: FaceLess
R58-60: Apprime/Ultores
Androme is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Apr 2005, 20:54   #22
Apothos
Not Dark or Handsome
Treasure Diver Champion, Alien Commander Champion, Magic Ball Champion

Apothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so little

Tony Yeboah's running off-the-thigh, off-the-knee 23 yarder against Wimbledon in Leeds Premiership 4-2 win in 1995.
Unread 19 Apr 2005, 23:14   #23
Lupin
I play the double-bass.

Lupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant future

bergkamps goal against newcastle. hard to explain, but ball went left around the opposite player and he went right around. truely fantastic.

Charlie Mingus, such nimble fingers
Droppin the bass, all over the place
Lupin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Apr 2005, 23:14   #24
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rids

Quote:
Originally Posted by sniborp
It was also the game that won us the premiership, adams last season in, in front of the clock end and just so suprising that the lanky, broken-nose central defender beat the offside trap and rocketted the ball into the net.

*my details also sketchy, i was overcome with excitement...
It was more or less the same commentary. But Adams didn't snatch the ball in defence. It was good old Steve Bould who then passed it to Vieira. By then Adams has already made the run and when he received the pass from Vieira, he scored the fourth and final goal of the game.

But sniborp, it was not Adam's last season.

On topic, either Henrik Larsson's goal in the Euro2004 against Bulgaria (that flying header) or Zidane's volley against Bayer Leverkusen in the CL 2002 final.
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Apr 2005, 23:45   #25
Rikard
Rebellion Rebelleader

Rikard is just really niceRikard is just really niceRikard is just really niceRikard is just really niceRikard is just really nice

Quote:
Maradona's Solo in the same final. Best goal ever made

<zhil|reportwrit> Rikard - I dont know you
<zhil|reportwrit> so you're insignificant

eXilition - LCH - Destiny - Conspiracy - Night Witches - eXcessum
Rikard is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Apr 2005, 00:03   #26
Apothos
Not Dark or Handsome
Treasure Diver Champion, Alien Commander Champion, Magic Ball Champion

Apothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so little

That John Barnes goal against Brazil was pretty fab, too.
Unread 20 Apr 2005, 00:17   #27
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Ibrahimovic vs. NAC (or was it Ajax vs NAC) ... that's how I used to score with hockey, outplaying 7 people, then scoring.....
Unread 21 Apr 2005, 06:08   #28
Rikard
Rebellion Rebelleader

Rikard is just really niceRikard is just really niceRikard is just really niceRikard is just really niceRikard is just really nice

Alfred Scheuder who scored from his own half ^_^

<zhil|reportwrit> Rikard - I dont know you
<zhil|reportwrit> so you're insignificant

eXilition - LCH - Destiny - Conspiracy - Night Witches - eXcessum
Rikard is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Apr 2005, 10:29   #29
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

Willy Carbo's goal (FC Twente vs Go Ahead Eagles, 1984).
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Apr 2005, 10:47   #30
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

paul butler's back post header when bury beat city 1-0 at main road. acest day ever; a city fan walked on the pitch and ripped up his season ticket
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Apr 2005, 10:51   #31
General Martok
used to register

General Martok has a spectacular aura aboutGeneral Martok has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leshy
World Cup 1998 - Dennis Bergkamp's 2-1 vs Argentina in the quarter finals.
Great pass over 60 yards or so by Frank de Boer, awesome control by Bergkamp.

and:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lupin
bergkamps goal against newcastle. hard to explain, but ball went left around the opposite player and he went right around. truely fantastic.
Bergkamp is great, someone should forbid him to get any older
R1: ??:?? | R2: 51:6 | R3: 37:12 | R4: 186:13 | R5: 13:17 | R6: 1:25
R7: 15:14 | R8: 34:4 / 52:10 ¤ | R9: 16:2 | R9.5: 34:6 / 41:6 ¤
R10: 2:2 | R10.5: 15:4 | R11: 28:8 | R12: 22:9

Damn, outdated and too lazy to edit, retired now
-----
Started playing again Still too lazy to update though
General Martok is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Apr 2005, 11:04   #32
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Martok
Bergkamp is great
Pity he has a slight tendency to be "violent".
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Apr 2005, 11:07   #33
General Martok
used to register

General Martok has a spectacular aura aboutGeneral Martok has a spectacular aura about

You dont hear Juve fans complaining about Ibrahimovic, PSV fans about Elleboog of Hesselink, etc etc etc

In short: most great players have some nasty tricks. Van Basten and Cruijf etc all had their moments..
R1: ??:?? | R2: 51:6 | R3: 37:12 | R4: 186:13 | R5: 13:17 | R6: 1:25
R7: 15:14 | R8: 34:4 / 52:10 ¤ | R9: 16:2 | R9.5: 34:6 / 41:6 ¤
R10: 2:2 | R10.5: 15:4 | R11: 28:8 | R12: 22:9

Damn, outdated and too lazy to edit, retired now
-----
Started playing again Still too lazy to update though

Last edited by General Martok; 21 Apr 2005 at 12:12.
General Martok is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Apr 2005, 14:23   #34
Zero
uber pe0n

Zero will become famous soon enoughZero will become famous soon enough

Nayim's goal against arsenal just to see the little bast**ds faces close up

(and to win the cup winners cup with the last kick of the match from the halfway line, ofc)