User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Closed Thread
Unread 8 Oct 2003, 19:03   #1
Jurgen
The Ðragon

Jurgen can only hope to improve
Hum Hum Darkside?

Ok I've seen a lot of propaganda about FAnG and Ðragons making a huuge block.
So far I've happily avoided it etc. and haven't been arsed to reply.

But now...
What about Ely-Eclipse-ToT
I believe every1 or atleast almost every1 know it's reality.

I saw this Eclipse announchement (not trying to make u wonder my 1337 intel... just take alook)
By today 8 GMT Fang officially informed us about their declaration of war towards Eclipse.
Lacking the morals they pretend to have this war was already fought the last weeks around ours and their planets, while they tried to slander and humiliate us in public and furthermore tried to gain support against us from all those who believed in their lies and propaganda.
As a result i can only say Eclipse is prepared to stand against this new attempt, now publically backed up by some empty phrases and threats to fight for our suveranity.
You may ask now what the direct result of this will be for you, the loyal Eclipse member, our soldiers.
The results are a few infact some changing of your gameplay and some even requiring sacrifies of you so iill go into details here, to not follow the path of our enemy to seduce its members by lies and exaggerations.
The facts speaking against us first so we know what we fight:
-Fang has more members than we have
-Fang currently have a total higher score than we have
-Fang hopes on allies joining the anti-eclipse bandwagon and will prolly have supporters.
-Fang knows alot of our coords and will use this against us.
-Fang will try to spread lies, blow our moral and slander us in public while we try to save our planets and roids.
What speaks against Fang is just one thing:
YOU.
All of you are the finest of pa's remaining warriors. Most of the battleproven for rounds and alot of our coremembers fought and beated the Wolfpack-Elysium Juggernaut into the knees back in the days of R9
Now that we know we have a serious advantage over fang we will see what we want, no what we expect from you.
Do your duty with the highest dedication youve ever shown.
Surely there are ppl who are lazy surely there will be sacrifices like losing roids, losing ships, getting up at unholy hours and even staying up at night to defend your alliance, US all.
You are expected to defend with 1 or 2 fleets everynight, especially in the crucial hours like 1-6 gmt.
You are expected to get yourself online if you are noticed about incomings at least at eta 5h to gather some ingal defence.
You are expected if purely you are hit to cover most of your defence from gal ressources rather than to drain Eclipses pools.
You are expected to ask your galm8s to retal single attackers hitting you so you pressure the enemy and use no eclipse forces for it.
You are expected to offer scans or to ask ingal for scans to keep our resources ready to help all of us instead of draining them purely for yourself.
You are expected to keep the high moral in eclipse up. Losing roids stinks but who cares if eclipse is winning and you get them back the next day. The enemy gains more if he takes your roids and your moral and you stop helping your friends and alliancem8s.
You are expected to gather non-fang friends to help you attacking maybe multi-waving your target if its an actual fang planet to show them we are not an easy bait.
If we all work together on these steps im more than confident we will pull it off once again and beat a much bigger enemy into the ground.
Keep in mind that our activity checks will also result in prioritizing those who put up most for eclipse instead of dead wood (something i've yet not seen in eclipse, keep me right on it).
Focht
Eclipse CEO
P.S. shortly there will be a page available where you can store your sms or phonenumber to our database so you are always reachable incase of recalls, defences and if ships are needed.
I strongly recommend you use this feature.

----

dunno if it's a lie or summit, but I believe it could be real...
Eclipse struggling against heavy forces...
However I've now made a list according to my intel sources which r claimed to be pretty good not 100% right thoz and I can find EET planets

[The posting of coords is still forbidden, especially in this fashion. -Leshy]

That would make it ~50% of top 100 in ur block. A couple might be wrong a couple might miss dunno, but should be 60% accurate atleast.
How teh hell can u face way stronger enemy if u own 50% of top100?

I don't claim that Ðragons would be doing bad, but come on...
The Forsakenlands - The Ðragon
Together we stand divided we fall.
--
Used to be a Wolf - When you once see a Wolf you are already surrounded.

Last edited by Leshy; 8 Oct 2003 at 19:15.
Unread 8 Oct 2003, 19:10   #2
KillGhost
1Up

KillGhost is just really niceKillGhost is just really niceKillGhost is just really niceKillGhost is just really nice
Re: Hum Hum Darkside?

i thought coords etc. are a big no no on these boards ?
[Spore] HC
Former Public Relations Officer of QQ
Unread 8 Oct 2003, 19:10   #3
Cochese
Retired

Cochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond repute

Where exactly does it say in that "announcement" Eclipse are allied with anyone?

BTW, posting coords is naughty.

Utterly useless since r3
Unread 8 Oct 2003, 19:12   #4
Jurgen
The Ðragon

come on... cochese if u r playing in this universe u'll notice how tot attacks never touch ely planets etc.
it's not that ely is the worst target around. Also why teh hell would ToT be able to leak all ely and eclipse coords if it's not reality?
I'm sorry to say, but I think every1 know it already.
--
Unread 8 Oct 2003, 19:13   #5
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Actually there has been next to no propaganda about Fang and Dragons. Most of it has been aimed from the Fang peons to Eclipse and our supposed allies.

What was the aim of this post? It'll be deleted soon, as no coords are allowed on the forums. You have copy and pasted a moral-booster and announcment from Focht. So? Your point?

You haven't pointed out the obvious - If we ARE allied to Elysium and ToT, surely there would be mention of this in the announcement? I doubt Focht would mention "You are expected to gather non-fang friends to help you attacking maybe multi-waving your target if its an actual fang planet to show them we are not an easy bait." if we had the support of two major alliances by our side.

Who are these coordinates for, incidentally? Are your communication links to Fang that poor, that you need to tell them via AD?
Unread 8 Oct 2003, 19:17   #6
Razorback
Eclipse High Command

Razorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jurgen
come on... cochese if u r playing in this universe u'll notice how tot attacks never touch ely planets etc.
it's not that ely is the worst target around. Also why teh hell would ToT be able to leak all ely and eclipse coords if it's not reality?
How do you know its all our coords ? unless you have ofc also access to our -eclipse- arbiter.
Btw there is a pretty accurate intel list on fang going around ive heared virus published it. Does this mean Virus is allied to fang because they got the whole list ?

Btw i fail to see how Dragons are related to a war declaration of Fang towards Eclipse, Care to explain why you multiwaved a certain galaxy with about 10 waves and left the fang planets out ?
Pot, Kettle, Black

ty for posting this since its no secret

how about this one m8:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jurgen_announcement

Flagging

Ok time has come for us to change our strategy in universe.
So far we've been trying to protect most of gals we've got members in, but no longer it's gonna work that way.
Now we r moving to next level:
I'm giving you a change to get ur galaxy have a Ðragon Flag which would mean full galaxy protection for galaxy,
Free arby checks (x:y with Jorma :: and access in #dragonlands privchan netgamers.
Other galaxies will be turn into planetary protection so that we can hammer our enemy to the ground.
Ofc we'll still avoid hitting gals with Ðragon members, but if ur galaxy get hit and it's not a flag galaxy,
you must just take 1 for the team.

What it takes to become a ÐFlag galaxy:

I prefer Gc that is Ðragon or a strong player who is able to keep control.
Top 60-70 position atleast, but ofc. prefer higher.
Galmembers who know what being Ðflag galaxy mean and who agree that if they attack Ðragon planet(or flag galaxy) they'll
be exiled or taken down. Ðragon officers will also give arbi xyz checks to galmembers who as for it in #dragonlands.
Also now is the time to recruit top 300 planets that r galm8's and nothappy in their current alliance to get a Ðflag
galaxy position.

I'm personally willing to talk in ur galchannels what that pact would mean and ofc. gals who take it serious and forexample
arrange a galaxy meeting to know what is happening (with me in there) will be thought more serious.
I hope u all check and if u think ur galaxy would have a change to get obey and survive as Ðflag gal contact me as soon as
possible. Ðflag galaxies will be decided before week end not sure about the final number of those yet.

Yours

---- Jurgen-----
-T&P slogan

Focht
T&P HC
Fury Exec
Eclipse CEO

Stan's muppet
Unread 8 Oct 2003, 19:20   #7
Cochese
Retired

Cochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

I don't keep tabs on who is where, and what alliance they are. I'm just a simple member, who launches what/when/where told.

As well, being such a small universe, I'd imagine it's pretty easy to get fairly complete alliance coords...so everyone probably has them already.

Just a guess though.

Utterly useless since r3
Unread 8 Oct 2003, 19:21   #8
Jurgen
The Ðragon

focht maybe cause tot arbiter leaked?
and there was all ely eclipse coords.
What a suprice.
Ask ToT for urself it u don't know about the arbiter leak.
--
Unread 8 Oct 2003, 19:22   #9
Razorback
Eclipse High Command

Razorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura about

P.S. what intel does it show to add up 3 alliances suspected (not even accurate for eclipse) planets together to claim this is a basis for a cooperation ? atm Fang and dragons have also together like 30-40 planets in the top100. If your estimations were correct this would mean there are only a few non ely tot eclipse fang or dragons in the top100, something i honestly doubt.
-T&P slogan

Focht
T&P HC
Fury Exec
Eclipse CEO

Stan's muppet
Unread 8 Oct 2003, 19:24   #10
Razorback
Eclipse High Command

Quote:
focht maybe cause tot arbiter leaked?
and there was all ely eclipse coords.
What a suprice.
Ask ToT for urself it u don't know about the arbiter leak.
allright and all alliances use ToT arbiter so the masterlists of all alliances are in there ?

P.S. Jurgen why are in your arbiter Fang planets napped ?
-T&P slogan

Focht
T&P HC
Fury Exec
Eclipse CEO

Stan's muppet
Unread 8 Oct 2003, 19:25   #11
Jurgen
The Ðragon

well well well... u claimed that u r struggling against an overhelming enemy didn't u... where is that enemy if the rest of universe is hardly bigger than ur block?

u kinda avoiding the point focht...
MASSIVE ENEMY = max 1/2 of ur size... even if it would be Ðragons + FAnG
--
Unread 8 Oct 2003, 19:28   #12
Razorback
Eclipse High Command

hmm jurgen it might be just me but the post talked about fang declaring war on eclipse. Something which was yesterday on these boards (you might have missed that so ill keep that to your advantage).
Now the post speaks about Fang- single alliance - declaring war against eclipse -single alliance.
i wont list the points again why fang might be stronger than us or not simply as i did above so i dont see a point in assumeing a block from any of my words there.

On the sidenote posting other ppls boards is so cool would you like me to do it with your announcements they could entertain us im sure
-T&P slogan

Focht
T&P HC
Fury Exec
Eclipse CEO

Stan's muppet
Unread 8 Oct 2003, 19:31   #13
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
MASSIVE ENEMY = max 1/2 of ur size... even if it would be Ðragons + FAnG

Tonight at 2100 hours we will see that Eclipse are twice the size of Fang + Dragons then I guess.

Fear us
Unread 8 Oct 2003, 19:32   #14
Jurgen
The Ðragon

On the sidenote posting other ppls boards is so cool would you like me to do it with your announcements they could entertain us im sure

^
|

posting other ppls boards? eh? I agree I don't own adboards, but I would like to keep posting here every now and then if u accept?

<--->
forest

lol... what about eclipse ely tot?
--
Unread 8 Oct 2003, 19:45   #15
Razorback
Eclipse High Command

Quote:

ill enlighten you abit and help you to get the cookie.

It was meant "it is cool that you post stuff from other ppls boards [eclipse announcement from eclipse private boards] to ad"
This makes you look indeed so cool and with 1337 intel.

P.S. at KJ
you might check the timestamps the announcement was done before you came on here giving us your fakepost story. At this point of time simply "the fake post" was Fangs declaration of war.
Maybe you should ask Jurgen to help you with the coins aswell seems the fall slowly for you and Jurgen forgot to post the update part where we corrected after your backpaddling that we will keep the status up and be prepared incase you just did a board duck. Your intel seems to suck Kj
-T&P slogan

Focht
T&P HC
Fury Exec
Eclipse CEO

Stan's muppet
Unread 8 Oct 2003, 19:49   #16
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razorback
ill enlighten you abit and help you to get the cookie.
P.S. at KJ
you might check the timestamps the announcement was done before you came on here giving us your fakepost story. At this point of time simply "the fake post" was Fangs declaration of war.
Maybe you should ask Jurgen to help you with the coins aswell seems the fall slowly for you and Jurgen forgot to post the update part where we corrected after your backpaddling that we will keep the status up and be prepared incase you just did a board duck. Your intel seems to suck Kj
You're right and I did. I've talked to tomkat and he kindly told me the announcement was made bout 30 mins after that fake post so I guess you didn't know it was a fakie yet.

Yet ic you had to throw another little dig in it, didn't you ...

rgds Kj

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Unread 8 Oct 2003, 19:49   #17
Jurgen
The Ðragon

yeah I told u I got the stuff from others didn't I focht...
don't have a spy in eclipse nor in any alliance sorry about that.
was just so amazed about this "overhelming enemy" when ur block has way bigger membercount and u own half of top100 on ur own.

also have nothing to do with fang declaration or not declaration of war. haven't even read that post. And not even interested about to get a clue about that post.
--
Unread 8 Oct 2003, 20:08   #18
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

So Focht, when is the next HC meeting with Eclipse and ToT, and when do I get my invitation to be guest of honour?
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
Unread 8 Oct 2003, 20:18   #19
AllFather|away
Big Kahuna

AllFather|away is just really niceAllFather|away is just really niceAllFather|away is just really niceAllFather|away is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by G.K Zhukov
So Focht, when is the next HC meeting with Eclipse and ToT, and when do I get my invitation to be guest of honour?
Code:
[21:08] ùíù Now talking in #gayhealthspa
[21:08] Topic for #gayhealthspa:  Allfather new eclipse hc. New tactics to be discussed between him and eylisia over beers..... Set by focht at 08.10.2003 19:52:14 
[21:08] ùíù Updated internal address list

[21:10] <Focht|gaypron> oi!
[21:10] <QD|nekkid> weeeee!
[21:11] <Allfather|sexy> let´s gangbang FaGS!
[21:11] <Eylisia|evil> Sure teddehbear, lets discuss final tactics over beers..
[21:11] <Allfather|sexy> mkays.
[21:11] <Allfather|sexy> Btw, Zhukov played in a gayporn movie. he was the "bitch". thatone your watching focht?
[21:13] <Focht|gaypron> yes, tiny penis and tight butt he has!!! <3

DTA
Support the liberation of "AllFather"
Unread 8 Oct 2003, 20:26   #20
Heartless
CRASHING BEATS 'N FANTASY

Heartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

three ... two ... five ... friendly ... planets ... Jihad!
Unread 8 Oct 2003, 20:28   #21
Razorback
Eclipse High Command

Allfather that sig is naughty :/ you really got a few fang confused now.

Eylisia is damn evil :/
And Zhukov got no tits he admitted it. So its finally true: a skirt makes no female .
-T&P slogan

Focht
T&P HC
Fury Exec
Eclipse CEO

Stan's muppet
Unread 8 Oct 2003, 20:52   #22
ronnie
Kralizec

ronnie will become famous soon enoughronnie will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Care to explain why you multiwaved a certain galaxy with about 10 waves and left the fang planets out ?
Pot, Kettle, Black
[/b]
care to explain how eclipse attacked my gal and left the ely planets out?

Pot, Kettle, Black

PS, theres a very interesting convo i cud put on here, wont though (for now, maybe one of my alliance m8's will do the honour)

SEE BELOW LINK :

http://pirate.planetarion.com/showth...77#post2537377

<Killmark> you do know what race i am right?
<Ronnie> is 'gay boy' a race ?
<Killmark> ronnie
<Killmark> stfu

Last edited by ronnie; 8 Oct 2003 at 21:01.
Unread 8 Oct 2003, 20:55   #23
Scorpio
Inflate My Ego

Scorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronnie

Pot, Kettle, Black
the ToT excuse of 'punched in wrong coords' when recalling from an Ely planet in a targetted galaxy was also fun

Who keeps an arrow in his bow,
And if you prod him, lets it go?

A fervent friend, a subtle foe –
— Scorpio
Unread 8 Oct 2003, 20:59   #24
Razorback
Eclipse High Command

Quote:

Pot, Kettle, Black

PS, theres a very interesting convo i cud put on here, wont though (for now, maybe one of my alliance m8's will do the honour)
repeating jurgens point wouldnt make it stronger tho ?

My aim was to show his hypocracy aiming fingers on others while apparently he seems to have some corpse in his cellar aswell.

Why eclipse planets havent attacked certain planets ? most likely because ppl know the person on that planet and added it as friendly in arbiter or because its (atleast according to fang - arent you member of fang) part of the big world conspiracy
-T&P slogan

Focht
T&P HC
Fury Exec
Eclipse CEO

Stan's muppet
Unread 8 Oct 2003, 21:06   #25
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:

Why eclipse planets havent attacked certain planets ? most likely because ppl know the person on that planet and added it as friendly in arbiter
Seems like everyone knows everyone nowadays then eh? :shot:
Unread 8 Oct 2003, 21:24   #26
SystemShock

SystemShock is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nadar
Seems like everyone knows everyone nowadays then eh? :shot:
Right on. It's a small world. :bling:

<Kjeldoran> and I'm a prick
^^ Always thought it was true. :/

Outcast,
Eclipse.
Unread 8 Oct 2003, 21:34   #27
AllFather|away
Big Kahuna

AllFather|away is just really niceAllFather|away is just really niceAllFather|away is just really niceAllFather|away is just really nice

Quote:

Pot, Kettle, Black

SEE BELOW LINK :

http://pirate.planetarion.com/showth...77#post2537377

Sod off, eclipse play solo, and will continue to do so all round you nasty blocker!.

Eclipse power!

DTA
Support the liberation of "AllFather"
Unread 8 Oct 2003, 21:36   #28
Mitre
Xanadu...

Mitre is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
repeating jurgens point wouldnt make it stronger tho ?

Why eclipse planets havent attacked certain planets ? most likely because ppl know the person on that planet and added it as friendly in arbiter or because its (atleast according to fang - arent you member of fang) part of the big world conspiracy
/me goes to see a few Eclipse :fingersx:
Unread 8 Oct 2003, 22:06   #29
Morden
The Face Of Evil

Morden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to behold

Right I can understand ToT having Elysium and Eclipse cords, like they have cords from other alliances, thats a given.

But what really confuses me is why they're set as friendly/allied rather than neutral.

Ah well I guess im unenlightened, in the old days we never put food in the same catagory as we put our members, that is unless they're dinner partners and not food at all.
Unread 8 Oct 2003, 22:43   #30
Jackal2112

Jackal2112 is infamous around these partsJackal2112 is infamous around these parts

Some alliances never learn.. me being VsN member was approached by an Eclipse member with the question if we were interested in a list of coords from Dragons and FanG members... It is just pathetic that certain people take this game too serious, still. (Hi Focht & co... lmao @ warriors and other bs propaganda message)
Unread 8 Oct 2003, 22:48   #31
ronnie
Kralizec

ronnie will become famous soon enoughronnie will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackal2112
approached by an Eclipse member with the question if we were interested in a list of coords from Dragons and FanG members
FAnG know bout this, hav seen this, and laughed a lot bout it cos a lot of the FAnG info on there is incorrect or in completely the wrong sequence.

gave us a chuckle at FAnG HQ though.

<Killmark> you do know what race i am right?
<Ronnie> is 'gay boy' a race ?
<Killmark> ronnie
<Killmark> stfu
Unread 8 Oct 2003, 23:10   #32
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackal2112
Some alliances never learn.. me being VsN member was approached by an Eclipse member with the question if we were interested in a list of coords from Dragons and FanG members... It is just pathetic that certain people take this game too serious, still. (Hi Focht & co... lmao @ warriors and other bs propaganda message)
Why is that pathetic? they're at war, they'll try to get Dragons and FAnG ****ed if they're on the other side, common sense no?
Unread 8 Oct 2003, 23:24   #33
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

The pathetic thing is Fish, that they wont admit they have a NAP/alliance between them (E/E/T).

You know Hicks and Co, they just cant play this game without powerblocking.

Everyone is free to suggest they are sad fuc***** without a rl.
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
Unread 8 Oct 2003, 23:27   #34
Razorback
Eclipse High Command

Quote:
The pathetic thing is Fish, that they wont admit they have a NAP/alliance between them (E/E/T).

You know Hicks and Co, they just cant play this game without powerblocking.

Everyone is free to suggest they are sad fuc***** without a rl.
You actually DO realise hicks has stopped playing about 1.5 rounds ago ?
Btw nice to see you around trying to stirr shit ? bored i see
Try to get on Fangnet and pretend to be KJ and give us another Sid shocker
-T&P slogan

Focht
T&P HC
Fury Exec
Eclipse CEO

Stan's muppet
Unread 8 Oct 2003, 23:59   #35
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

Quote:
You actually DO realise hicks has stopped playing about 1.5 rounds ago ?
So?
Quote:
Btw nice to see you around trying to stirr shit ? bored i see
Im busy writing a report, dont you see that? Dont disturb me now, I have to be finished in few hours
Im just trying to help you be a man here, admitting the obvious. Look at this as "male bonding", Ive been watching dr. Phil a few times, so I got inspired. And dont worry, I want charge you.
When you do admit Eclipse's relations with Ely and ToT, I will begin to start to hack on Kj, to get him to admit whatever Fang does.

And my brief spell as Sid has ended. But I do miss it slighty
P.S For a small token amount, I can be hired
Unread 9 Oct 2003, 00:18   #36
Razorback
Eclipse High Command

Quote:
P.S For a small token amount, I can be hired
Coming soon in a town near you ....
-T&P slogan

Focht
T&P HC
Fury Exec
Eclipse CEO

Stan's muppet
Unread 9 Oct 2003, 00:42   #37
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Coming soon in a town near you ....
I'll take 7!
Unread 9 Oct 2003, 02:16   #38
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
no seriously, stop stalking me, I'm getting scared and I already hired Zhukov's sister to protect me

rgds Kj

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Unread 9 Oct 2003, 07:00   #39
Razorback
Eclipse High Command

Zhukovs sister is a hairy 450 lbs guy named bob.
-T&P slogan

Focht
T&P HC
Fury Exec
Eclipse CEO

Stan's muppet
Unread 9 Oct 2003, 07:41   #40
AliasX
- Sex Therapist -

AliasX is an unknown quantity at this point

right...
<meaple> I want 2 c ur cum
<Pyr0> patience young padowan
<AliasX> oh jeasus
<AliasX> this channel did turn gay
*** yahwe ([email protected]) has joined channel #forums
<Oye> that cant be a coincidence
<meaple> he heard you
Unread 14 Oct 2003, 07:10   #41
clau777
Romanian Warrior

clau777 can only hope to improve

sometime in the old days there were announcements about powerblocks , alliances , declarations of war ! now we only find lame ones followed by excuses like "my account was hacked" . ofc there are alliances who cooperate in secret ! but why don't your trusty sources tell you exactly who with who ? i'd be very curious

Victuri Te Salutant

ex: glx/legion/eclipse/daous dava
current: random
Unread 14 Oct 2003, 07:33   #42
clau777
Romanian Warrior

clau777 can only hope to improve

bla bla bla

Victuri Te Salutant

ex: glx/legion/eclipse/daous dava
current: random
Unread 14 Oct 2003, 07:34   #43
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

This thread is most amusing.

The sad thing, is that Allfather's posts have actually made me laugh.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Unread 14 Oct 2003, 08:08   #44
lrytas
[LDK] Head

lrytas is an unknown quantity at this point

Good old days . Here we go again. Now i am sitting in the class and reading that. Good that people found another alliance, than LDK to blame . Btw. Jurgen & co i would never expect a fair game from Eclipse. They play to win any price, tho they had no luck in 9.5 .
R3. 18:12:25 subdok of a125
R4. 46:10:13 Lord Rytas of Lithuania [Xanadu]/[LDK]
R5. 29:14:2 Inspector Gadget of The best detective [Xanadu]/[LDK]
R6. 12:24:1 Hamurabi's code of The Old Babilon [Xanadu]/[LDK] HC.
R7. 21:15:3 [Xanadu]/[LDK] HC
R8. 2:7:2 Sometime of i Will think of a name [LDK] HC
R9. 50:5:2 Malignant Killer of Nakatomi Plaza [Madcows] HBC / [RaH] member
R9.5 23:7:4 50:5:7 54:6:10 19:4:23 [LDK] HC
[LDK] existing since r4, [LDK] top planets: r4,6,8,9,9.5,10
Unread 14 Oct 2003, 10:11   #45
Razorback
Eclipse High Command

Quote:
Originally Posted by lrytas
Btw. Jurgen & co i would never expect a fair game from Eclipse. They play to win any price, tho they had no luck in 9.5 .
Comeing from you the first part is pure comedy.
The 2nd part kinda tops it, since you and i both know we havent played r9.5 for all our members as mandatory. So infact only with slow go-Therefore the results were pretty ok in the finals.
Since there is no skill involved to fight a dedicated alliance with dozends of fighterbased players who stay up all day. Players who just play freerounds because they are so dedicated. Planet who are LDK and get their big friends closed
-T&P slogan

Focht
T&P HC
Fury Exec
Eclipse CEO

Stan's muppet
Unread 14 Oct 2003, 10:25   #46
Maddix
Imposter?

Maddix is an unknown quantity at this point

Regardless of whether Eclipse (or anyone else for that matter) have formed a block or not, it would appear (to me, as my current knowledge on the situation is rather limited for various reasons) that what we have here is basically the same boring, tried, tested and stagnation creating formula that has plagued PA for a long time.

For sake of arguement with the names of alliance (for those of you too thick to understand I am not accussing the following of blocking, just using them as examples...) Fang and Dragons are 'justifying' the block they created first, by trying get their opposition (lets call them...Eclipse, Elysium, ToT) to be the first to publically admit they are a block, thus making hem the 'evil-powerblocking-wanna-take-over-whats-left-of-this-sh*te-game' people and making them look all sweet and innocent.

Ah well, big suprise this one innit? Alliances would make themselves look far better if they didn't go for the whole "blocking is bad, we hate it" angle from the start if there was even the slightest possibility they would not stick by it for the entire round. Anyone with any small grain of sense (and tbh I think even Focht, Jurgen and Kjeldoran get it by now (!!!)*) understands how it works and what is happening.
  • Group 1 & 2 both say "We won't block unless we need to".
  • Mean while both Grp 1 & 2 are making preliminary plans to block 'just in case' the other group does.
  • Rumours start to fly about both 'blocks'.
  • Both groups panic and actually form their blocks.
  • Both groups refuse to admit it until the other one does first.
*yawn*

* Before you guys get upset and start getting all defensive, that was a joke

R2: XXV
R3: Æternals
R4: Fx9/Wolfpack
R5: Legion
R6: Legion BC
R7: Legion BC
R8: RaH BC
R9: RaH HC
Unread 14 Oct 2003, 10:40   #47
xtothez
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

xtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maddix
...what we have here is basically the same boring, tried, tested and stagnation creating formula that has plagued PA for a long time.
I disagree, and have already summed up my reasoning here. Repeated for the too-far-to-click crowd:

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtothez
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultramar
Bashing every1 and not giving them a chance to experience the game...

2/3 alliances end up on top, the rest in the middle, and the new players at the bottom..
I would prefer a new thread to rant about this, but I think it's been done before at length over the rounds. So this is just for your benefit.

'Blocking' is not inherently bad for PA. Politics was always an intended part of the game, along with all the secret deals, inter-alliance organisation, relationships and so on associated with that (I'm pretty sure Spinner was once quoted as saying PA politics surpassed his original expectations in their depth and complexity).
It's true, we've had far too many examples of 'bad blocking', causing inevitable stagnation and upset. However, the main cause of these was usually the universe structure. In rounds with private gals wars moved much faster, to the point where it was possible for one side to acheive victory within a week of starting the war (lo r9). Everyone was concentrated together, and hence was easy to take out. There were also additional factors of alliances not willing to fill up private gals solely containing their members, creating incentive to work with other alliances, which in turn would result in a polarised universe as alliance command tried to avoid being left in the cold.
With these lop-sided conflicts and centralised targets, it wasn't long before the dominant block would try to milk every last roid from the universe, while the active players on the losing side would only be big enough to hit the weaker neutral targets.
Obvious result: constant incoming for any planet with above average roids, regardless of ally.

In random rounds politics are far more fluid. The big alliances are still out for the top, but they know there are no real ties to hold them to each other all round (no shared gals). Alliance command are more willing to stay in a smaller block, if any, in order to allow more targets and allow more options. Attacks are much less fierce, the aim being to climb in roids rather than take them at all costs (no bashing now), while at the same time there is less competition between alliances for the same targets. Even when open war is declared, the firepower is focussed on hostile planets, with only minimal effort made to distract the random gal they are in.
Obvious result: the universe is essentially playing on 2 tiers. The big alliances are aiming for #1 by taking out their rivals, rather than bothering and bashing the newbies for roids.

And I think I unintentionally explained why random gals are better than private ones too :\
Unread 14 Oct 2003, 10:50   #48
Maddix
Imposter?

Maddix is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtothez
I disagree, and have already summed up my reasoning here. Repeated for the too-far-to-click crowd:
I agree that blocking itself is not necessarily bad for PA, especially in this 'new game', however in the past the way in which alliances have blocked has nearly always led to a period of stagnation, normally through the winning blocks fear of not having quite finished the job and thus reluctance to change the political situation.

Basically blocking should not be definition lead to stagnation, but experience suggests that it normally does, thus explaining my reasoning for including the word stagnation within the sentance

R2: XXV
R3: Æternals
R4: Fx9/Wolfpack
R5: Legion
R6: Legion BC
R7: Legion BC
R8: RaH BC
R9: RaH HC
Unread 14 Oct 2003, 12:31   #49
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

Quote:
Zhukovs sister is a hairy 450 lbs guy named bob.
Lies. Only German girls are that big!
(For those who doesnt get this, Focht is trying to protect his feelings by claming his sister is mine).
(Focht: Sorry mate but I dont have a sister)
This is another "Lets Help Focht Today" message brought to you sponsored by Dr. Phil.
Unread 14 Oct 2003, 12:37   #50
Razorback
Eclipse High Command

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kjeldoran
no seriously, stop stalking me, I'm getting scared and I already hired Zhukov's sister to protect me

rgds Kj
Zhukov does that mean KJ isnt protected than? mohahahahahaa

P.S. if it was my sister and if she was called bob, i wonder why you keep stalking her Zhukov
anything you wanna tell us about your seuxal orientation ?
-T&P slogan

Focht
T&P HC
Fury Exec
Eclipse CEO

Stan's muppet
Closed Thread