User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 27 Feb 2003, 20:02   #1
Dreadnought!

Exam Results

uni 1 semester exam results how did you all do
Code:
Semester 1  Mark   
EA11510 Planet Earth 72   
EA11710 Dynamic Earth 54   
GG10310 Develop+Environ 67   
GG12610 Engaging Hum Geog 60   
IP10320 War, Strat & Intell 51
^^ me
Unread 27 Feb 2003, 20:05   #2
KillGhost
1Up

KillGhost is just really niceKillGhost is just really niceKillGhost is just really niceKillGhost is just really nice
Semester 1 Mark
EA11510 Planet Earth 73
EA11710 Dynamic Earth 55
GG10310 Develop+Environ 68
GG12610 Engaging Hum Geog 61
IP10320 War, Strat & Intell 52

^^ me
[Spore] HC
Former Public Relations Officer of QQ
KillGhost is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Feb 2003, 20:05   #3
Perfection
Autonomous

Perfection will become famous soon enoughPerfection will become famous soon enough
what course you doing?

Everybody else had exams this january cept me

I got 2:1s in my cwk though (night b4 jobby ofc)
Perfection is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Feb 2003, 20:06   #4
Dreadnought!

Quote:
Originally posted by KillGhost
Semester 1 Mark
EA11510 Planet Earth 73
EA11710 Dynamic Earth 55
GG10310 Develop+Environ 68
GG12610 Engaging Hum Geog 61
IP10320 War, Strat & Intell 52

^^ me
sif
Unread 27 Feb 2003, 21:17   #5
poshphil
Little Bitch

poshphil is an unknown quantity at this point
phys 123 - 36
phys 124 - 44
mus 128 - 48
mus 129 60
statsistics - 40 something
comp 106 - 50

first year doesnt count for the degree, just have to get 40% for the year.
Unread 27 Feb 2003, 21:27   #6
K-W
Bored

K-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond repute
--STATISTICS B
--THEORIES OF PERSONALITY B
--PSYCHOLOGY OF MOTIVATION A-
--SOCIAL PSYCHOLOGY A-
--PHILOSOPHY OF SCIENCE A-
Conspiracy Theory, Wrath, 1up, ICD, Eclipse
K-W is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Feb 2003, 21:33   #7
Scoot951
Das Scoot

Scoot951 is an unknown quantity at this point
Do they grade on a scale of 0-70 where you guys live or something? Or have all of you failed all your exams?

*feels better about his usual scores*

I don't really know what I'm doing here
Scoot951 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Feb 2003, 21:39   #8
menth0l
dim like a fox

menth0l is on a distinguished road
Introduction to computing 2
Basics of programming 2
Java-programming 2
Linear Algebra 1+
Basics of databases 1+

this was all this fall. scale is 1-3 with 3 being the best. 1- is the lowest passing score.
---------------
ph33r TPE plz. thxbye.
menth0l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Feb 2003, 22:26   #9
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
52206 Operating Systems Pass 80
52226 Approaches To Multimedia Pass 87
52231 Programming Techniques Pass 75
52235 Professional Issues Pass 65
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Feb 2003, 22:30   #10
Black Dog
Dazed and Confused

Black Dog is just really niceBlack Dog is just really niceBlack Dog is just really niceBlack Dog is just really nice
Why are you now getting exam results at university?

Surely there are no exams until Term Three or shall I just smirk and mock silently?
Black Dog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Feb 2003, 22:32   #11
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Black Dog
Why are you now getting exam results at university?

Surely there are no exams until Term Three or shall I just smirk and mock silently?
By 'smirk and mock', you mean "prepare for getting massive amounts of exams within the space of a month instead of having them spread out' right?
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Feb 2003, 22:37   #12
Black Dog
Dazed and Confused

Black Dog is just really niceBlack Dog is just really niceBlack Dog is just really niceBlack Dog is just really nice
Quote:
Originally posted by Nodrog
By 'smirk and mock', you mean "prepare for getting 10 exams within the space of a month instead of having them spread out' right?
Ah but you see I do law remember. This means I only have about 7 exams (most two questions in 1 and a half hours) and we get eight weeks to revise for them.

Having said that I could have a year to revise for them and I'll still muck them up and end up with an embarrassing 2:2. Plus I have 5 essays to do in 5 weeks over Easter.

But allow me my pyrrhic victories.
Black Dog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Feb 2003, 22:40   #13
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
JOB101: WORKING FOR A LIVING: 100%

LOOKS LIKE I GRADUATED !!!!

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Feb 2003, 01:43   #14
Mirai
Child Eating Zombie Clown

Mirai is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by Dead_Meat
JOB101: WORKING FOR A LIVING: 100%

LOOKS LIKE I GRADUATED !!!!
only 101? Looks like someone didn't get anywhere in life.

Die You Bitch Minister of Insanity - "Timete Nostrum Piscem Furoris"

My fellow Americans, I'm pleased to tell you today that I've signed legislation that will outlaw Russia forever, we begin bombing in 5 minutes - President Ronald Reagan, in a radio check where he did not realize the microphone was on and the station broadcasting
Mirai is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Feb 2003, 02:20   #15
K-W
Bored

K-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond repute
Its funny how different the educational systems in different places are.
Conspiracy Theory, Wrath, 1up, ICD, Eclipse
K-W is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Feb 2003, 03:35   #16
ScotWiZ

ScotWiZ is an unknown quantity at this point
dunno but i passed with minimal effort and it was reasonable.. gg done that all my life
round 2: 22:14
round 3: 33:23 something
round 4: forgot
round 5: pay? you're kidding right?
ScotWiZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Feb 2003, 05:51   #17
Starbucks
It was a Stupid Dream

Starbucks is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Dear Student

By now you will have received a letter from the School of Engineering asking you to see me regarding your performance at recent examinations. I will be available in my office (Faraday 701) between 9.00-10.00 am on Friday 21 February.

I would like to see you at the time given below:
wheeeeeee
Starbucks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Feb 2003, 06:03   #18
Scoot951
Das Scoot

Scoot951 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Dear Scott:

"To continue in the University Honors Program, a student must maintain a cumulative GPA of 3.5 or higher. Should a student's cumulative GPA fall below 3.5, the student may be placed on Honors probation for a semester." My School's Undergraduate Bulletin.

The status review of your fall 2002 academic record indicates that you have not raised your GPA to the required level. For this reason, you have been dropped from the University Honors Program. This will not be indicated on your permanent record, which is kept in the School's Enrollment Services office.

You may remain in all spring semester 2003 Honors courses for which you are enrolled and you may continue to participate in Honors events such as brown bag lunch seminars. However, Honors privileges such as early registration, use of the copier and computer lab in Valentine House are no longer available to you. You are invited to reapply for admission to the University Honors Program when your cumulative GPA rises again to 3.5.

If you are currently subscribed to the honors listserv, you are welcome to stay if you wish. If you would prefer to unsubscribe, send an email from your school.edu mailbox to school addy. In the message write SIGNOFF honors-new (if you are a freshman) or SIGNOFF honors (if you are a continuing student). Do not use a signature.

I wish you the very best as you continue your education at Your School.
At least I was in honors to begin with ;-/

I don't really know what I'm doing here
Scoot951 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Feb 2003, 07:48   #19
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place
Quote:
Originally posted by menth0l
Introduction to computing 2
Basics of programming 2
Java-programming 2
Linear Algebra 1+
Basics of databases 1+

this was all this fall. scale is 1-3 with 3 being the best. 1- is the lowest passing score.
I expected more from you, my fellow Finn.
Shamefully, I must confess that not all Finnish people are perfect.
"Oh, wretched race of a day, children of chance and misery, why do ye compel me to say to you what it were most expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is for ever beyond your reach: not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. The second best for you, however, is soon to die". Silenus, tutor to Dionysos, speaking to King Midas.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote