User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Suggestions

Unread 7 Sep 2017, 14:06   #1
[DDK]gm

[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future
Ingame Defence Tools Bug?

Noticed this several times but been too lazy to raise it here, wonder if anyone else has seen it.

The issue is when you have two calls on the same eta, one you have marked as ally covered and other is new or uncovered, the game ticks and the status changes on them, wrong call marked now as covered.

Today I had 2 calls at eta 8, one I covered with out of ally defence, so i updated the call with "Ally Covered" set the bcalc and then added a note. the other call was left with no change as "New".

The game then ticked, the call I had covered changed to "New" and the other uncovered call changed to "Ally Covered", I swapped them back and then checked the incoming change log.

In the incoming change log there was 3 entries for me changing the details at eta 8 on the call, there was no other changes in the log for that call to this time. No log of anyone setting it to new, no log of me setting it back to ally covered and no log at all of changes to the second call that was left as new at the start.

I have also seen it when incoming that has not recalled have the call status being changed to "Recalled"

Any other people with access seen this?
R10 Eclipse
R10.5-R13 FAnG
R20-23 CT
R23 (CT BG) ToF
R24-R82... CT
[DDK]gm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Sep 2017, 15:30   #2
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of
Re: Ingame Defence Tools Bug?

Where you having multiple tabs up?

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Sep 2017, 15:33   #3
[DDK]gm

[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future

no
R10 Eclipse
R10.5-R13 FAnG
R20-23 CT
R23 (CT BG) ToF
R24-R82... CT
Unread 7 Sep 2017, 15:40   #4
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of

Sounds like one of the famous "user end errors"
But no, i havnt seen this, and ive DCed thousands of calls.
Is it new to this round though?

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Sep 2017, 15:59   #5
[DDK]gm

no, i have seen it in past rounds, just been too lazy to say. i dont dc much but i notice things being wrong. still, nothing in the log which says its a bug and not user.
R10 Eclipse
R10.5-R13 FAnG
R20-23 CT
R23 (CT BG) ToF
R24-R82... CT
Unread 17 Sep 2017, 19:45   #6
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Is anyone else able to comment on it? it seems strange. there's nothing specifically note-related changed on the tick.