User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Closed Thread
Unread 2 Sep 2004, 20:37   #51
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: Sid and his fantastic stunts..

I think i just cried i laughed so much
Unread 2 Sep 2004, 20:39   #52
Chippeh
Void of Sarcasm

Chippeh is an unknown quantity at this point

I really didn't find it that funny :/
Maybe it's because I'm not playing

*Sigh*
Unread 2 Sep 2004, 20:39   #53
TheRat
Retired

TheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forest
In addition, sorry to nadval and co who posted on my behalf 'in secret' on this thread.

Now I need to go clean myslef cause i swear i just wet myself laughing so hard
Didnt we all?

-Elysium Officer
[1up] Senior MO
Retired
Unread 2 Sep 2004, 20:39   #54
alch
Retired

alch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud of

Comment from stein was impossible as he was out buying some kebab for sid and himself.
Quote:
[ND]SteInMetz is away: Out buying kebab
Unread 2 Sep 2004, 20:43   #55
SteInMetz
NewDawn
Sofa Longjump Champion

SteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to behold

i welcome you all to launch on me the last day...
to punish me or something

Proud to be Newdawn
Unread 2 Sep 2004, 20:48   #56
Desse
Pr0nstar

Desse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud of

You shouldn´t be punished.

You have after all provided a lot of people with a good laugh.

Ascendancy - While you were trying, we were sleeping

(@Karmulian) i deffo got roided looking at my planets
Unread 2 Sep 2004, 20:49   #57
alch
Retired

alch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud of

Quote:
[22:38] * Now talking in #PATEAM
[22:38] * Topic is ' Someone leaked that 1up and PATEAM are cooperating :/ Deny deny deny on forums that sid is in our gal please!'

[22:39] * Joins: Mario ([email protected] )
[22:39] * P sets mode: +v Mario
hmmm wonder what does that mean...
Someone in PATEAM pasted me this log few minutes ago...

..............or NOT <--- for the people who miss this line (hello pateam)

Last edited by alch; 2 Sep 2004 at 20:55.
Unread 2 Sep 2004, 20:51   #58
Forest

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteInMetz
U deserve a medal, for cheering up a dull day
Unread 2 Sep 2004, 21:05   #59
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

i hope the people responsible for this joke are punished!!1 despicable fs. sense of humours aren`t allowed!
Unread 2 Sep 2004, 21:06   #60
Cayl

Cayl has a spectacular aura aboutCayl has a spectacular aura about

Its all my fault:

<Mario> <[ND]SteInMetz> (pm) excuse me.. can i get sid's coords? :P

Ask a silly question....

<CaylZzz> I'll give you a hint, he helped with the stats, so they're in 1:1

Get a silly response
Unread 2 Sep 2004, 21:10   #61
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
you`re probably under our bash
Unread 2 Sep 2004, 21:18   #62
alch
Retired

[23:17] * Tis changes topic to '1up loves SteInmetz. Please don't be tiresome, offensive or spammy. Defence calls to Xontas please'
Unread 2 Sep 2004, 21:18   #63
SteInMetz
NewDawn
Sofa Longjump Champion

SteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by _ryzekiel_
you`re probably under our bash
cool, as im not playing, but i will play havoc tho.,..

Proud to be Newdawn
Unread 2 Sep 2004, 21:22   #64
Phil^
Insomniac

Phil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

*giggle*
Unread 2 Sep 2004, 21:24   #65
Forest

Quote:
cool, as im not playing, but i will play havoc tho.,..

Proof u dont need a planet to get owned by 1up
Unread 2 Sep 2004, 21:27   #66
Almeida

Almeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to behold

you should add "Proud to do dumbass jokes" to your sig too...
That was just the most stupid "joke" i have ever seen...
Anyways, i know what i will do to 1up guys in my galaxy next round...
Childish, arrogant and stupid enough to accept Forest into the ally.
Unread 2 Sep 2004, 21:32   #67
jerome

are you just bitter because you were inexperienced/dumb/retarded/silly/all of the stated to take it seriously with Steinmetz(sp?) ?
Unread 2 Sep 2004, 21:36   #68
Tis
Lost the Fury... :(

Tis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Almeida
Not Steinmetz or I were the dumb ones in this whole situation...
when i remember right, you 1up guys where ****ing stupid enough to play that ******* joke.
the difference in yours and steinmetz responses have been enlightening...

hes been a real good guy about it, even laughing at himself says a lot about the quality of his character...

your bitterness says something else.

Last edited by Jester; 2 Sep 2004 at 22:15.
Unread 2 Sep 2004, 21:37   #69
KillGhost
1Up

KillGhost is just really niceKillGhost is just really niceKillGhost is just really niceKillGhost is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tis
the difference in yours and steinmetz responses have been enlightening...

hes been a real good guy about it, even laughing at himself says a lot about the quality of his character...

your bitterness says something else.
what he said
[Spore] HC
Former Public Relations Officer of QQ
Unread 2 Sep 2004, 21:37   #70
Phil^
Insomniac

Phil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

some people take things soooo seriously- and therein lies the joke. If you cant recognise a clearly joke thread within the first two minutes, you can now hopefully
Unread 2 Sep 2004, 21:39   #71
Almeida

Almeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to behold

u don't know nothing about my character, and u don't get any knowledge about it by reading that thread...
Unread 2 Sep 2004, 21:43   #72
Phil^
Insomniac

i think that new player doesnt understand the communities sense of humour and needs it explained to them
Unread 2 Sep 2004, 21:55   #73
I am Idler
This is bat country

I am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:

Its true tho, the correct definition of this entire situation is "played".

And on a second note, who do you asume that you have any ability to "do" anything to any individual in your galaxy the next round.

Are you infact such a influential individual that your mere presence in any galaxy gives reasons for everyone to fear for their roids. Oh the days of ingal attacking, where art thou.

we have a word for people such as you, in my country, Mozambique: "Lol, stupid, lol"

on a updated note: stop posting now before you are labeled internet twat of the week.
Unread 2 Sep 2004, 22:05   #74
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by KillGhost
what he said
what you said
Unread 2 Sep 2004, 22:17   #75
Almeida

-snip- [Jester]We're not talking about that here. Feel free to bring it up with Phil directly[/Jester]

@Idler: i have the power to do anything to a gal member coz i will be GC again, and i have my ministers loyal to me...
and i don't fear about my roids more when i kick a 1up from my gal...
as having a 1up in the gal doesn't protect u from 1up incomings...

oh and beeing called a twat by 1up doesn't really upset me, as i don't feel offended by ppl with lower intelligence than me. u prooved your low intelligence with that grandious joke...
so come on flame me...
Unread 2 Sep 2004, 22:23   #76
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

Almeida, it was a joke.. get it? ... a joke
Unread 2 Sep 2004, 22:25   #77
Almeida

there are some topics that shouldn't be jokes made of...
and when some ppl have the rights to laugh about it, then give me the right to argue about it
Unread 2 Sep 2004, 22:34   #78
Nadar
I see you!

btw.. what's the situation over at CTU? (hope you get this joke :\ )
Unread 2 Sep 2004, 22:38   #79
Almeida

yeah i got this joke.
Unread 2 Sep 2004, 22:41   #80
AzureWrath
Evil has returned

AzureWrath is an unknown quantity at this point

heh, im still laughing, pld Almeida

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher
LCH is too far away, now they are the same roid amout as 1up
Unread 2 Sep 2004, 22:45   #81
Almeida

but go on and show how arrogant you are, will give u a nice reputation...
Unread 2 Sep 2004, 22:46   #82
TheRat
Retired

TheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud of

You know, everyone but you either finds it funny or shuts their crumbread. How does that make you feel?

-Elysium Officer
[1up] Senior MO
Retired
Unread 2 Sep 2004, 22:46   #83
Phil^
Insomniac

i dont
Unread 2 Sep 2004, 22:46   #84
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

In this thread I commit suicide to avoid having to moderate AD anymore.
Unread 2 Sep 2004, 22:49   #85
Almeida

HELLO. I JUST INVOKED GODWIN'S LAW. LOOK AT THE CLEVER MOD MAKE FUN OF ME.
Unread 2 Sep 2004, 22:51   #86
jerome

HEY LOOK I CAN DO GODWIN TOO.
Unread 2 Sep 2004, 22:53   #87
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

DrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud of

oi, i thought this AD was so unlike another clone's AD..... i thought i logged on thw wrong forum tbh....

* We do not exist *

* G-II * NoS * VsN * Ascendancy * Osiris * xVx * Ultores *

Unread 2 Sep 2004, 23:17   #88
The Real Arfy

The Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond repute

Well I have the balls to stand up and say I agree with Almeida - not really the 'funniest' 'joke'

[16:10:34] <[lfc]stif|afk> "dont be the worst in your alliance, join CT. We have Arfy!"
Unread 2 Sep 2004, 23:19   #89
jerome

noone cares about your balls, noone said the joke in itself was funny, just the reactions. (by steinmetz, not these ones by yourself and almi, which are rather blockheaded)
Unread 2 Sep 2004, 23:27   #90
The Real Arfy

The Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRat
You know, everyone but you either finds it funny or shuts their crumbread. How does that make you feel?
Hmmm thats odd jerome`, because according to TheRat, everyone (except almeida and myself) finds it funny

[16:10:34] <[lfc]stif|afk> "dont be the worst in your alliance, join CT. We have Arfy!"
Unread 2 Sep 2004, 23:32   #91
Jester
Pedantic hypocrite

Jester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond repute

I have to agree, TheRat really did his best to sound like an arrogant twat.
Unread 2 Sep 2004, 23:32   #92
jerome

'just the reactions', i doubt anyone seriously 'rofl'-ed at the thread, maybe a 'heh' or a 'lol', and just grew to more chuckles along the way as they read further replies.
Unread 2 Sep 2004, 23:38   #93
The Real Arfy

I knew when I made that post that I was going to be fighting a losing battle - but I made it anyway.

TBH, I just found it out of order that you decided to have a go at a new guy because of a joke that not everyone gets.

I still stand by my point.

Unread 2 Sep 2004, 23:43   #94
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Real Arfy
TBH, I just found it out of order that you decided to have a go at a new guy because of a joke that not everyone gets.
In fairness now he seemed to come on and have a go at 1up

Quote:
That's, in order, a flame, followed by another flame, followed by a threat, followed by one last personal flame. As we used to say on the internet back in 1853 "if you can't take it, don't bring it".

Oh and by the way, no I'm not in 1up, yes I'm sure they did wreck this round of PA and I quite agree they probably are all virgins who live with their parents.
Unread 2 Sep 2004, 23:49   #95
KillGhost
1Up

KillGhost is just really niceKillGhost is just really niceKillGhost is just really niceKillGhost is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
I quite agree they probably are all virgins who live with their parents.
lies ! i have been living together with my girlfriend for the past 5 years now :/
[Spore] HC
Former Public Relations Officer of QQ
Unread 2 Sep 2004, 23:49   #96
The Real Arfy

BARGH...

Oh well, getting proved wrong is just something I've gotten used to

I still don't find the whole thing funny, but congrats on finding another flaw in my argument

Unread 2 Sep 2004, 23:56   #97
AzureWrath
Evil has returned

AzureWrath is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm a virgin but i dont live with my parents

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher
LCH is too far away, now they are the same roid amout as 1up
Unread 2 Sep 2004, 23:57   #98
Tis
Lost the Fury... :(

Tis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
In fairness now he seemed to come on and have a go at 1up

That's, in order, a flame, followed by another flame, followed by a threat, followed by one last personal flame. As we used to say on the internet back in 1853 "if you can't take it, don't bring it".

Oh and by the way, no I'm not in 1up, yes I'm sure they did wreck this round of PA and I quite agree they probably are all virgins who live with their parents.
Sid keeps us all locked in his basement.

Its crowded.

And theres a distinct smell coming from zhils corner
Unread 3 Sep 2004, 00:01   #99
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all

I wholeheartedly state that I would marry SteInMetz if he was straight.

And I love him.

And he should buy me kebab, and not Sid. Cause I am not scum and in 1:1/

And I'm drunk, and not serious
Unread 3 Sep 2004, 00:04   #100
TheRat
Retired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jester
I have to agree, TheRat really did his best to sound like an arrogant twat.
?

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Real Arfy
Hmmm thats odd jerome`, because according to TheRat, everyone (except almeida and myself) finds it funny
?

What I said was that everyone either finds it funny, or doesnt go on bitching about it (except for the obvious one, which has now infact become the obvious two).

-TheRat

-Elysium Officer
[1up] Senior MO
Retired
Closed Thread