User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 11 Oct 2003, 19:48   #1
Fush

Fush can only hope to improve
Eclipse command channel logs

It was a normal day for us at Eclipse command, we had organized defense and attacks, as well as killing off a few nuisance planets.
And of course lets not forget answering 2-3 thousand stupid trivia questions in our community channel for old members...

The problems all began when Rudmer posted a battlereport from one of those planets.

Here is what the leaders of one of the greatest alliances in all of Planetarion discusses in those "secret" and "access-level required" channels...

http://afweb.hit.no/~u022879/text.txt

No I wasn't :o)

Fush,
Eclipse Military Staff

(Do not post long and probably boring irc logs to most of the users of the forums. If you want to make them available please provide a link or short synopsis. -JBG)

Last edited by Fush; 11 Oct 2003 at 20:08.
Fush is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Oct 2003, 19:50   #2
Rudmer
Former Eclipse HC

Rudmer is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Eclipse command channel logs

lol,

erm....

no comment besides it was an avergae day, thank god Kg didn't drop by in the discussion

r4 n00b r5 still a n00b (APC-Silver)
r6 PINK[BULL] (Silver-Elysium)
r7 BLACK[BULL] (Elysium)
r8 [Adelante] -> [Fury]
r9 [Eclipse] Officer
Speedgames --> |R6B| says enough...
r9.5 and r10 [Eclipse] HC
r10.5 [MISTU]
Rudmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Oct 2003, 19:59   #3
Queen DAX

Queen DAX is an unknown quantity at this point

Its a EXIT i tell ya
<Degrees> roses are red violets are blue if you dont love me ill really spew <-- like that kr ?<KR|pennance> The time is right. Let's get to it. If we dont get hitched, to this relationship I'm gonna say screw it
Queen DAX is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Oct 2003, 20:01   #4
BLACK_OPPS
Comrade LENIN

BLACK_OPPS is on a distinguished road

stick that on a website and post the url thx ta
it's always a simple matter to drag the people along whether it's a democracy, a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism, and exposing the country to greater danger.
Herman Goering
BLACK_OPPS is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Oct 2003, 20:06   #5
F0rk
Pronged Utensil

F0rk will become famous soon enoughF0rk will become famous soon enough

/me hump0rs QD!!
F0rk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Oct 2003, 20:09   #6
Fush

Updated with a link instead
Unread 11 Oct 2003, 20:13   #7
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fush
Updated with a link instead

Thank you.
Unread 11 Oct 2003, 20:40   #8
Queen DAX

Quote:
Originally Posted by F0rk
/me hump0rs QD!!

OOOO BABY!!!!!!!!!
<Degrees> roses are red violets are blue if you dont love me ill really spew <-- like that kr ?<KR|pennance> The time is right. Let's get to it. If we dont get hitched, to this relationship I'm gonna say screw it
Unread 11 Oct 2003, 20:58   #9
AzureWrath
Evil has returned

AzureWrath is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen DAX
OOOO BABY!!!!!!!!!
Eclipse cyber

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher
LCH is too far away, now they are the same roid amout as 1up
AzureWrath is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Oct 2003, 21:33   #10
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I only joined at the end so you didn't get to hear about my extensive sexual exploits.

Tom "Casanova" Kat they call me ;D
Unread 11 Oct 2003, 22:26   #11
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Nothing compared to the old r5 Wrath command channel conversations.

Game had to be one of the most entertaining officers ever.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Oct 2003, 22:35   #12
laputa
Xanadu

laputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zh|l
Nothing compared to the old r5 Wrath command channel conversations.

Game had to be one of the most entertaining officers ever.
If you call that entertainment you must lead a rather dull rl. Sorry.

[23:33] <@Divine> hmm I think I may have a new GF aswell
[23:33] <@Divine> but dunno yet if I want a new GF so early in the round
laputa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Oct 2003, 22:50   #13
Lockhead
Cabeza Coder

Lockhead is a jewel in the roughLockhead is a jewel in the roughLockhead is a jewel in the rough

lol, shame I couldnt take part as I wasnt on :-(

lockhead.net

Quote:
Round 24 Conspiracy HC Comment at my planet
<Germania> 4.9.1
<Germania> hes our top hostile
Lockhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Oct 2003, 23:36   #14
Kal
Inactive peon

Kal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant future

damn, i should have joined eclipse \o/

Round 6-10 NoS member-->NoS junior HC
Round 10.5 FAnG member
Round 11-15 PATeam
Round 17-30 PATeam
Round 31 ???

Check out toastmonster.com for crazy illustrations and art
Kal is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Oct 2003, 03:13   #15
Wakko
Hackmetzler

Wakko is an unknown quantity at this point

better i dont paste a log of ToT-commando chan. with a translation i would be banned for lifetime from the forums
22/02/2003 22:10 GMT

Subject: Your galaxy banner

Your galaxy banner is found unacceptable and has been reset by one of the admins..

ToT HC - Überbringer von Marduks Zorn
http://www.ng-gallery.net/view.php?nick=Wakko <- attention!!!! ToT-link
Wakko is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Oct 2003, 03:29   #16
Queen DAX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakko
better i dont paste a log of ToT-commando chan. with a translation i would be banned for lifetime from the forums

with the norty pics you show on your server i would not be surprised !!

/me looks at focht that image still has not gone away i have y ou know !
Unread 12 Oct 2003, 03:37   #17
Parthos
lippy bint

Parthos is an unknown quantity at this point

I go away for 24 hours and look what happens…

Trivia log was more humorous though
12:17 AM: Cochese: if PA team was a liquor, they'd be that plastic-half gallon for $8 stuff
Parthos is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Oct 2003, 09:45   #18
Twist
A Pro without Mercy

Twist is an unknown quantity at this point

hehe it simply shows how much fang disturbs eclipse......
R7: 27:15:10 Jack Cartright of The Chantry Rank 95
R8: 31:10:2 TheRealDuke of The Bladerunner Rank 186
R9: 43:10:5 Galliard of Glasswalker Rank 556 at the time I did still care
R9.5 28:4:2 Ahroun of Get of Fenris Rank 67
Delenda est PAX !
Twist is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Oct 2003, 10:31   #19
TouRiQueT
-Narcissus.Narcosis-

TouRiQueT is infamous around these partsTouRiQueT is infamous around these partsTouRiQueT is infamous around these partsTouRiQueT is infamous around these parts

heh///
________
Blonde Cam

Last edited by TouRiQueT; 13 Sep 2011 at 06:53.
TouRiQueT is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Oct 2003, 10:49   #20
Tomkat

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twist
hehe it simply shows how much fang disturbs eclipse......
It's more of a "look how much FAnG turns Eclipse on". We can't stop thinking about sex when we think about them
Unread 12 Oct 2003, 12:09   #21
Fyodor
Behe

Fyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant future

Lol, very entertaining post. And here i was thinking that Ecl where a bunch of wankers, fush comes along and proves to me that they are a fun bunch. Hey Ecl HC, why dont you let your officers post on AH in your stead, im sure people will have a much higher opinion of you guys
Unread 12 Oct 2003, 12:15   #22
Lupin
I play the double-bass.

Lupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant future

this a try to improve eclipse image (if they have one)?!

if yes

if no

what has it to do with ad anyways?

Charlie Mingus, such nimble fingers
Droppin the bass, all over the place
Lupin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Oct 2003, 13:21   #23
Tomkat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lupin

what has it to do with ad anyways?
It wasn't an attempt of anything.
AD has been pretty dull and repetitive lately. There is no harm in sharing a few amusing logs from one of the major alliance command channels.

I suppose if there was any point to it, it was simply to show that Eclipse aren't evil players with no lives who just sit at their computer all day plotting to take your roids.

This thread isn't harming anyone, stop being such a misery-guts :P
Unread 12 Oct 2003, 14:52   #24
clau777
Romanian Warrior

clau777 can only hope to improve

<Rudmer> holes are there to be filled
[20:29] <QD> lies
[20:29] <genclay> lol
[20:29] <QD> IT IS A EXIT
[20:29] <Rudmer> IT DOESN'T SAY EXIT

ROFLMAO
LOLOLOLOL

I expect to be invited at the next meeting

Victuri Te Salutant

ex: glx/legion/eclipse/daous dava
current: random
clau777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Oct 2003, 15:32   #25
Lerxst
baka.

Lerxst is an unknown quantity at this point

If this is log supposed to be "funny" then I am supposed to win this round...
Unread 12 Oct 2003, 16:51   #26
Queen DAX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lerxst
If this is log supposed to be "funny" then I am supposed to win this round...

your just upset yu wernt invited.
Unread 12 Oct 2003, 17:31   #27
RealJames
Retired at the top

RealJames is infamous around these parts

I am so glad I was busy throughout this discussion else I may have said things that I would have later regretted.

"That's what the internet's for - slandering others anonymously." - Banky Edwards, J&SBSB
RealJames is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Oct 2003, 21:07   #28
Fush

Unread 12 Oct 2003, 21:20   #29
ParraCida
Condemned to RP

ParraCida is an unknown quantity at this point

See, I always knew eclipse were a bunch of sexually repressed 14 year old children.
ParraCida is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Oct 2003, 05:06   #30
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by ParraCida
See, I always knew eclipse were a bunch of sexually repressed 14 year old children.
Or me. Sexually repressed 21 year old :/

Also to laputa (it takes far too long for this forusm to load for me now):

IRC conversations in general can be rather dull, but occassionally they can be quite amusing. I just said that having Game around in r5 was highly amusing. There was me trying to be all straight executive and serious and the command channel was full of wild and insane conversations.

And my rl is quite "busy" atm. I just cant find th etime to do everything I want atm which is highly annoying.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Oct 2003, 15:31   #31
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

"The" Legion log from end of r3 > most
Sadly I havent seen it since then.
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Oct 2003, 15:50   #32
sinnamon xie
teens1ut

sinnamon xie is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Yes so please stop trying to get us to meet you alone somewhere to help you look for your "puppy"

[M&S]
sinnamon xie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Oct 2003, 16:16   #33
SystemShock

SystemShock is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakko
NO PLEASE ..... WE'RE ONLY HUMAN!

<Kjeldoran> and I'm a prick
^^ Always thought it was true. :/

Outcast,
Eclipse.
SystemShock is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Oct 2003, 18:24   #34
ParraCida
Condemned to RP

Quote:
Originally Posted by sinnamon xie
Yes so please stop trying to get us to meet you alone somewhere to help you look for your "puppy"
Wanna meet and help me look for my puppy?

On a more serious note, I actually did meet some Eclipse people, well back then they were fury and I can tell you it wasn't pretty, apparantly, the few of them that actually have reflections crack 3 mirrors a day when they are checking if their hair is still greasy enough.
Unread 13 Oct 2003, 18:33   #35
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

I hear Kelly Brooke just broke up with Parracida as he was too good looking for her

No matter what alliance you look at there's always going to be ugly people especially considering they play Planetarion. Although I hear Titans were all part time models.
Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Oct 2003, 18:38   #36
ParraCida
Condemned to RP

What the..

Hicks, are you drunk or about to die? Did you just take that line or what?

I'm scared.
Unread 13 Oct 2003, 22:22   #37
sinnamon xie
teens1ut

sinnamon xie is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Wanna meet and help me look for my puppy?

On a more serious note, I actually did meet some Eclipse people, well back then they were fury and I can tell you it wasn't pretty, apparantly, the few of them that actually have reflections crack 3 mirrors a day when they are checking if their hair is still greasy enough.
Hmm are you sure you didn't get your Fury meeting place mixed up with Jurgen's Wank Lotion Appreciation Festival?

[M&S]
sinnamon xie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Oct 2003, 22:30   #38
ParraCida
Condemned to RP

Quote:
Originally Posted by sinnamon xie
Hmm are you sure you didn't get your Fury meeting place mixed up with Jurgen's Wank Lotion Appreciation Festival?
There was a distinct lack of used ****stained condoms so I'm pretty sure yes.
Unread 14 Oct 2003, 02:25   #39
QazokRouge5
Back from timeout.

QazokRouge5 is a jewel in the roughQazokRouge5 is a jewel in the roughQazokRouge5 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen DAX
OOOO BABY!!!!!!!!!

oh my, are you cheating on me?
Quote:
Originally posted by Yahwe
Gay ducks only do it because it impresses their peers.
QazokRouge5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Oct 2003, 03:47   #40
Cryptic
Retard Magnet

Cryptic is infamous around these parts

Where was the necrophillia and hot rubber man love - some people have truley lost their way without the guidance of their masters

If you get tired of the crap , baby move over here and maybe buy some of mine

R1 c7R / Fury co-founder / annoying bully / Propaganda mechant.

Crypto Inc Comics
Cryptic is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Oct 2003, 05:53   #41
Queen DAX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cryptic
Where was the necrophillia and hot rubber man love - some people have truley lost their way without the guidance of their masters

That use to be a question on the fury application site
Unread 14 Oct 2003, 09:47   #42
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

mazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriend

please please please add the logs from the trivia chan - in particular the ely "question"

<@JBG> by the way is mazzelaar a community account that everyone in 1up logs into when they're feeling angry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyBGood
mazzelaar has always reminded me of a hungry hungry hippo. Except instead of eating marbles he just bites the heads off new AD posters
mazzelaar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Oct 2003, 09:58   #43
ronnie
Kralizec

ronnie will become famous soon enoughronnie will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by mazzelaar
please please please add the logs from the trivia chan - in particular the ely "question"
LO MAZZ !!!!!!!

/me waves

get on netgamers occassionally !

<Killmark> you do know what race i am right?
<Ronnie> is 'gay boy' a race ?
<Killmark> ronnie
<Killmark> stfu
ronnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Oct 2003, 10:00   #44
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

mazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriend

I'm on netgamers constantly mate

and if you don't shut yer cakehole I'm driving accross to leeds now to whup you like yuo've never been whupped before

<@JBG> by the way is mazzelaar a community account that everyone in 1up logs into when they're feeling angry?

Quote:
mazzelaar has always reminded me of a hungry hungry hippo. Except instead of eating marbles he just bites the heads off new AD posters
Unread 14 Oct 2003, 10:42   #45
Tomkat

Code:
[21:25] (QuizMistress): What was Elysiums slogan in the beginning ?
[21:25] ([Com]Fork): spinner
[21:25] ([Com]Forest): we suck
[21:25] ([Com]sinnamon): we suck
[21:25] ([Com]mazzelaar): we are teh ghey
[21:25] ([Ecl]Diebi): were gay
[21:25] ([Com]Forest): LOL
[21:25] ([Com]sinnamon): LOL
[21:25] ([Com]Parthos): 'your ass monkeys'
[21:25] ([Ecl]suave): rofl [Com]Fork
[21:25] ([Com]Rob): hmm
[21:25] ([Com]TomKat): green fields
[21:25] ([Com]Fork): vene vidi vici
[21:25] ([Com]TomKat): or something
[21:25] ([Ecl]Leshy): Home of your roids
[21:25] ([Com]TomKat): mebe
[21:25] ([Ecl]Twist): elysian fields
[21:25] ([Com]Rob): i feel like i should know this
[21:25] ([Com]Forest): im lmao for real :)
[21:25] ([Com]sinnamon): no that was legion wasnt it?
[21:25] ([Com]mazzelaar): all your bums are belong to us
NOTICE I WASN'T RUDE TO YOU ELY!
*runs and hides*
Unread 14 Oct 2003, 12:13   #46
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
Code:
logs
NOTICE I WASN'T RUDE TO YOU ELY!
*runs and hides*

you left the funny bits out :/

Quote:
Unread 14 Oct 2003, 12:24   #47
Zitos
vole vo koshe avec moi?

Zitos is an unknown quantity at this point

every one knows that a hc never has sex!
round 3 :: 037:20 -- [trg] "judge dean of zitoz"
round 4 :: 236:17 -- [trg] [reborn] "gambler zitoz of deaths casino"
round 5 :: 025:20 -- [trg] [t&p] "superthief of stolen roids"
round 7 :: 015:07 -- [trg] [t&p] "superthief of ldkbots"
round 8 :: 028:07 -- [trg] [nfu] "i am tired of this"
round 9 :: 049:09 -- [wolves] [attitude] "i couldnt think of a fancy planet and ruler name"
Zitos is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Oct 2003, 13:41   #48
KillGhost
1Up

KillGhost is just really niceKillGhost is just really niceKillGhost is just really niceKillGhost is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudmer
lol,

erm....

no comment besides it was an avergae day, thank god Kg didn't drop by in the discussion
I MISSED IT !! NOOOO
[Spore] HC
Former Public Relations Officer of QQ
KillGhost is offline   Reply With Quote