User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 6 Oct 2003, 14:18   #51
Scorpio
Inflate My Ego

Scorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to behold
Re: How many allies does it take....

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtothez
Repeatedly posting "you are wrong" without any actual information will not score points on AD with anyone but Fang peons.
being a moron like you doesn't get you much further either though.
Should try a different approach. Take Focht for example.*

* Or not!

Who keeps an arrow in his bow,
And if you prod him, lets it go?

A fervent friend, a subtle foe –
— Scorpio
Scorpio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Oct 2003, 14:21   #52
xtothez
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ

xtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorpio
being a moron like you doesn't get you much further either though.
A moron?

I'm just trying to find out when the lawyers will be round to beat down my door :(
Unread 6 Oct 2003, 14:25   #53
AllFather|away
Big Kahuna

AllFather|away is just really niceAllFather|away is just really niceAllFather|away is just really niceAllFather|away is just really nice

Quote:
A moron?

I'm just trying to find out when the lawyers will be round to beat down my door
your not mr niceguy though, getting "half your own battlegroup" deleted by abusing their trust

but then i forgive you, cause your in siw´s alliance

DTA
Support the liberation of "AllFather"
AllFather|away is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Oct 2003, 15:34   #54
Razorback
Eclipse High Command

Razorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kjeldoran
you're a liar, nothing more. You're a manipulating liar who twists things your way without using the slightest truth. You for one NEVER denied that you allied tot andn ely. You never admitted it, but never denied it.
An insult and im afraid nothing more. Eclipse didnt deny or support any of their political moves publically, simply because we dont have to.

Quote:
FAnG denied goin with Dragons. Plz point out a thread or reply where I have said that. Since I'm FAnG CEO only my word here counts for FAnG. I never "lied" about it, I avoided it like you did all along with ely and tot.
Avoiding or not answering a question is not lying. You should update your dictionary on the meanings abit Kj. And infact i was more outlining your hypocritic behaviour of trying to create a public slugging match against the first alliance to ally someone while you didnt hold to your own morals and arranged something with dragons.

Quote:
We claimed to be small? That's lie #2: Where did I claim that? Infact I was always AT ANY GIVEN TIME correct and honnest about our membercount.
Again this is no lie. It was an assumption based on the unholy "fang unbeatable" thread where ppl claimed your 1337ness made you that strong while you know that its purely your numbers (@Webangel its not 10 members more or you should check your intel)

Quote:
We use recruit features to join the gang? lie #3 : Eclipse and ely started that pathetic thing, yes you focht decided to play it like that. If one can be blamed then it's you. FAnG now uses it for the simple reason that being on top attracts incomings. That the only simple reason. Unlike Eclipse, FAnG plays open and fair and doesn't try to hide (maybe due to being embarassed?) our score or membercount.
Pathetic thing ? Its a legal gametactic, even spinner approved it or should we look down to the first day when you came whinning to me about the feature and how you were talking to spinner about it ?
(keep webangel updated on this m8, cause he seems abit out of the loop and tries to sell that fang just found out about the feature)

Quote:
Fang claims relaying is illegal? Lie #4: No we do not, we relay aswell, that PERFECTLY ok, same with spying. What we do not tollerate is pple abusing SECURITY BUGS. There's a different my friend. You didn't read the full story ic, not surprising ...
Security bugs are one thing but Slash made in his post a statement that any relay was illegal because fang had on their signup a paragraph claiming so. I corrected him on that in the other thread. Again not the meaning of lie. I would use the wording "referring to another thread and a statement posted by your own hc".

Quote:
How many of those blocks have realy showed up? Lie #5: We only are STILL talking about the same block hunny, which you now maybe/maybe not have expanded with new fresh allies. You on the other hand started counter rumours. So basicly, you've done asmuch spreading rumours then FAnG has, yes you in person even. So stop acting like a baby telling we are uninformed, cause you're no better, probably worse.
Im afraid you mix things up KJ. First it was REET now its 5 alliances and yesterday Veil05 (commandposition in fang) went around pming ppl about VVEETRNH or whatever which is more than the original 4. So you cant talk about "the same block hunny" since in the first posts already rah made sure they dont belong in any way to eclipse and you even posted yourself it was only meant as a **** stirring provocation. So where is this lie again ? I personally didnt start any rumors.
I talked to maybe 3 ppl this round about political situations and one of them was you. If you need to relay any of my pms to your command and your paranoia takes them as a ground for a rumor thats your call and it already violates (yet again) the meaning of "Private Message" something you seem to have no problem with

Quote:
Why do we claim this block? simple, cause we get hostiles from those alliance, matched maves and all. Coïncidence? I don't think so ...
If i hadnt you on ignore because i got tired of your bs i would ask you to explain the "matched waves" and "more hostiles" ideas to me in detail. Since Eclipse (the alliance i can speak for) has purely galraids and retals (so it hits those who hit us and a random group of a random galaxy).
Coincidental launchtimes are also quiet hillarious since our raids launch on different timewindows after 1 GMT -> 7 GMT. Incase you claim thats already a coincidence with alot of raids beeing launched in this window i must admit you are a genius. Simply from the fact in this window 80% of all organised allianceraids from all alliances are launched.

Quote:
Calling us drag-fags. Nice one, trying to insult/provoke us. You're really using your entire wisdom toolbox here are you? Maybe you should borrow a few from other famous pple, they can surely share you some other better ways of insulting.
No that was more a humerous component. And by your acknoledging the name you already admit publically there is a Fang-Dragons alliance ? Just wondering m8.

Quote:
Funny that you claim you don't play it personal, while you opened this thread with an open insult at me. I like it when you show howmuch your word means, you say things to pple on IRC but on AD yyou do exactly the oposite. It's hilarious ...
Its no insult if its the truth m8. I cant help you if Veil05 stole exactly your behaviour pming various commandmembers and claiming the other had already admited the rumor he was spreading.
So infact like most ppl here can point out, thats your style.

Quote:
Trying to fetch up the proud to be FAnG bull**** again? Yes idd, you're now trying to get the ball rolling again so your muppets can jump the bandwagon and act cool etc again. Again, did you pick that from your special anti FAnG-kit?
Watch closer KJ, one of your members posted it first, i just jumped the bandwagon to make it all fluffy for him

Quote:
You claim we're insecure? Yes we are, ofc. Since no alliance even figured we'd end top 10, while we've been at #1 all the time ... yes Focht, insecure is probably the worst example you could have named. Again, no surprises here.
I was referring to your posting habits. 90% of all AD whining threads and bull**** rumors come from Fang. Look at the threadstarters for a second and youll find mostly those dudes beeing in your alliance. I would call this spamming of baseless accusations a show of insecurity. How you end up is really a ncie thing m8, congratz.

Quote:
"Passing around your own rumors and starting to believe them after a while, can be very dangerous." Ever tried saying that to yerself? Because you're the living proof of the results of this ...
I know it hurts that i point out the flaws in your argumentation so nm on that m8. Your oracle told you the whole universe is against you and targetting you (remember you used the as an excuse to use the recruit feature aswell above)

Quote:
Now, stop provoking and attacking us. Stop accusing us for those lies you wrote here and stop lying to entire AD about your "ohh no we are really single" bull**** Focht. You know it, I know it and entire AD knows it.
You wont find a statement from me saying we are single or we have allied. I gave you my reply on that already in another thread. You should stop to sound like the iraqi information minister atleast you have stolen the word lie from him and you use it as exaggerately as he did. Hopefully you dont have the same heritage as he has m8.
About the provocations and attacks i cant say much, i would just check who started the thread the first hand. I think this person a) attacked someone and b) tried to provoke a reaction.

Quote:
Ohh and calling our members "stupid fang peons" is hilarious, another try to insult and provoke us. Have you bought the Golden edition of the anti FAnG-kit. Because you're really into all this.
I called those ppl who started another infamous "proud to be fang" movement stupid and ill support this view again. We all remember the last time this happend. dont we kj ?

Quote:
So kindly stop annoying us ...
rgds Kj
Please use your own wisdom and stop posting and help that the whole of fang can come up with that. I dont mind Leff or even morden posting some good organised PR. But over and over the same old same old seems even for your intellect abit far too silly.

Rgds
Focht
-T&P slogan

Focht
T&P HC
Fury Exec
Eclipse CEO

Stan's muppet

Last edited by Razorback; 6 Oct 2003 at 15:40.
Razorback is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Oct 2003, 16:06   #55
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razorback
whatever you said ...
Nice comeback you made, pity you managed to eiter lie, manipulate or twist every word I've said again.

I haven't posted nor bothered pm'ing you for over a week now because I don't think it'll do any good. You on the otherhand have kept the AD trolling up to your usual lvl. I ONLY replied here simply cause I'm fed up with the tons of lies you keep creating.

You can put me off ignore, not like I'll pm you nway. Yes sorry, but your IRC rep has lived up to your AD rep, atleast for me.

On a sidenote: you even managed to again play it personal and put in serveral personal hits while "claiming they are the so called truth" to justify them. Fact that you seek something to justify them means you know it's wrong yet you'll keep doin it. I guess it's easier to continue on your old habbits then change them ...

rgds Kj

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Oct 2003, 16:16   #56
RealJames
Retired at the top

RealJames is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by G.K Zhukov
Dont worry about him! He cant even set proper bans on his irc network.
RealJames is a real cutie
It's true, it's all true, especially the bit about me being cute.

Actually, I was enjoying it more repeatedly kililng you tbh.

"That's what the internet's for - slandering others anonymously." - Banky Edwards, J&SBSB
RealJames is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Oct 2003, 16:19   #57
Razorback
Eclipse High Command

Razorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura about

My reply was made to your points Kj, one day i would love to live up to your perceptions of the world.
Sometimes im abit jealous that i cant enter your dreamworld but the only 3 letter word you can come up with is lie (i must admit you dont know what it means and this is no insult but an observation).
So your endless pondering of lying seems funny, especially as i was referring to your points and replying to them. Please give us a quote of a lie and describe in your own words how this is a lie and what made you believe so. Maybe we can all help you to understand that not every different opinion or any points you dont understand are a lie.

p.s. it doesnt really matter if i play it personal or not, since im not engaged with you and dont intend to either maintain a friendship or any other relationship with you. This gives me the freedom of speech and i can voice my opinion about you as much as i want.
Btw try to understand the word insult Kjel is not an insult but a provocation and nameing you somewhere isnt either.

Now have a nice day work on the blueprint of your next thread.
-T&P slogan

Focht
T&P HC
Fury Exec
Eclipse CEO

Stan's muppet
Unread 6 Oct 2003, 16:23   #58
SYMM
Love's Sweet Exile

SYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better place

Do some people not realise that there are some people, with who you shouldn't even attempt to "argue" (discuss? ) over certain things?
I don't really have a clue about EET/FD/whoever, but from reading this thread its quite apparent who is coming out of this looking stupid
Unread 6 Oct 2003, 16:31   #59
Veil05
NE

Veil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Its no insult if its the truth m8. I cant help you if Veil05 stole exactly your behaviour pming various commandmembers and claiming the other had already admited the rumor he was spreading.
So infact like most ppl here can point out, thats your style.
Focht, i do not represent fang. only time what i say has anything to do with my allaince is if it is to do with an application.
Unread 6 Oct 2003, 16:40   #60
Razorback
Eclipse High Command

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veil05
Focht, i do not represent fang. only time what i say has anything to do with my allaince is if it is to do with an application.
You represent Fang Command or not ? i.e. signature ?
-T&P slogan

Focht
T&P HC
Fury Exec
Eclipse CEO

Stan's muppet
Unread 6 Oct 2003, 17:12   #61
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Please give us a quote of a lie and describe in your own words how this is a lie and what made you believe so. Maybe we can all help you to understand that not every different opinion or any points you dont understand are a lie.
I'll give you 2, how about that. Sure I could come up with a dozen more but I cba really ...

"-Fang claims to be small (memberwise)
-> still their ingame alliance addsup to 130+ planets"

Who's FAnG CEO? me
Who speaks for FAnG as you speak for Eclipse? me

now, I have never EVER lied about our membercount. you literally say "fang claims to be small". There aren't much clearer lies. I never said so, if someone asks me howmuch members we have I give them an accurate number (since pple can see it on portal nway). PLZ do point out where you didn't lie there? Also the 130+ is a lie aswell, we don't have more then 130 members, period.

There you go, a clean and obvious lie, written by Focht ...

let's have a 2nd one, for the fun of it.

"-Fang claims relaying info form a private network is illegal."

Did we? Again, I as CEO speak for FAnG. Did I ever say relaying is illegal? No, my guess is you know absolutely **** about those facts, you just jumped in on the bandwagon like all the rest did. We talked about a security bug, not about relaying channels. Again, this is a very clear lie.

Ok sorry I lied, I'll even fetch you a 3th example of your lies ...

"-Fang claims moral highground because of other alliances useing the recruit feature.
-> Fang uses recruit feature because they want to join the "gang"."

We do it to join the gang? nope, we do it because as #1 you simply get alot more targetted, it's simple maths Focht. Again you decided to twist that and make a lie out of it. Mind you that we still believe it's a stupid PATHETIC rule which has been applied by your alliance since the start, but yes, we're doin it now aswell just to get away from that #1 spot.

now go find an excuse or whatever fake explanation you wanna give it, but to me and probably the rest, it looks pretty convincing that those are 3 clear lies. Now stop trying to defend yourself with trying to make me look rediculous and saying I don't understand the meaning of that word, cause I do and I just proved it.

Now plz stop making a fool out of yourself, so we can stop this nonsence on AD

rgds Kj

P.S. no long lasting relationship? I allmost had my greencard to live in Germany

FA Gaming community

Unread 6 Oct 2003, 17:17   #62
Veil05
NE

Veil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud of

Quote:
You represent Fang Command or not ? i.e. signature ?
god of fang recruits? its not even a role, its just a lil joke between me and my mates, because i think im " the big i am " when im doing recruiting.
Unread 6 Oct 2003, 17:31   #63
SYMM
Love's Sweet Exile

SYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Now plz stop making a fool out of yourself,
heh, is this guy for real?
Unread 6 Oct 2003, 17:39   #64
Razorback
Eclipse High Command

Quote:
"-Fang claims to be small (memberwise)
-> still their ingame alliance addsup to 130+ planets"

Who's FAnG CEO? me
Who speaks for FAnG as you speak for Eclipse? me
So all other HC are not allowed to post for Fang is that correct ? So any post by morden or leff or Slash are indeed posts not representing fangs opinion and view ?

Quote:
now, I have never EVER lied about our membercount. you literally say "fang claims to be small". There aren't much clearer lies. I never said so, if someone asks me howmuch members we have I give them an accurate number (since pple can see it on portal nway). PLZ do point out where you didn't lie there? Also the 130+ is a lie aswell, we don't have more then 130 members, period.
Webangel did claim he knew Eclipses membersize and fang was only 10 bigger than that which is wrong. Also from intel and reported Fang planets it draws a clear picture of around 130. if its 129 or 131 is clearly not a real concern.

Quote:
"-Fang claims relaying info form a private network is illegal."

Did we? Again, I as CEO speak for FAnG. Did I ever say relaying is illegal? No, my guess is you know absolutely **** about those facts, you just jumped in on the bandwagon like all the rest did. We talked about a security bug, not about relaying channels. Again, this is a very clear lie.
Slash = Fang hc = representing fang on these boards. And infact he was speaking of relays and shareing irc logins as beeing illegal.

Quote:
"-Fang claims moral highground because of other alliances useing the recruit feature.
-> Fang uses recruit feature because they want to join the "gang"."

We do it to join the gang? nope, we do it because as #1 you simply get alot more targetted, it's simple maths Focht. Again you decided to twist that and make a lie out of it. Mind you that we still believe it's a stupid PATHETIC rule which has been applied by your alliance since the start, but yes, we're doin it now aswell just to get away from that #1 spot.
And where is the lie in it ? i pointed out your highly hypocritcal behaviour to the audiance. You scolded everyone for useing the feature and when you saw it had negative effects for you and noone cared what you think you pulled back and used the feature aswell. So infact you betrayed your firstly loud voiced moral aims.

Quote:
now go find an excuse or whatever fake explanation you wanna give it, but to me and probably the rest, it looks pretty convincing that those are 3 clear lies. Now stop trying to defend yourself with trying to make me look rediculous and saying I don't understand the meaning of that word, cause I do and I just proved it.

Now plz stop making a fool out of yourself, so we can stop this nonsence on AD

rgds Kj

P.S. no long lasting relationship? I allmost had my greencard to live in Germany
[quote]
Youve shown now in this thread 3 times and already in another one that you dont understand the meaning of the word lie. I would recommend really you look it up before you look even more stupid than now. If that is still possible.
Ill help you Kj:
lie ( P ) Pronunciation Key (l)
n.
1)A false statement deliberately presented as being true; a falsehood.
2)Something meant to deceive or give a wrong impression.

Maybe this will help you in future but im quiet sure it will not so go on about it.
Btw you still banned from a couple of public channels ?
-T&P slogan

Focht
T&P HC
Fury Exec
Eclipse CEO

Stan's muppet
Unread 6 Oct 2003, 17:48   #65
Scorpio
Inflate My Ego

Scorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to behold

Question to Focht:

Could you try getting Cryptic to post for you, instead of yourself?
Same level of stupidity, I know, but at least people could laugh about him. Whereas they're closer to crying when they read your stuff.

— Scorpio
Unread 6 Oct 2003, 17:49   #66
Razorback
Eclipse High Command

Quote:
Question to Focht:

Could you try getting Cryptic to post for you, instead of yourself?
Same level of stupidity, I know, but at least people could laugh about him. Whereas they're closer to crying when they read your stuff.
Comeing from you this is a compliment.
Anything valid in your post ? uhm no i forgot it was you posting
-T&P slogan

Focht
T&P HC
Fury Exec
Eclipse CEO

Stan's muppet
Unread 6 Oct 2003, 17:53   #67
Scorpio
Inflate My Ego

Quote:
Comeing from you this is a compliment.
Anything valid in your post ? uhm no i forgot it was you posting
Why would you take it as a compliment?
Aside from that, the reasons I gave were (and still are) very valid.

— Scorpio
Unread 6 Oct 2003, 17:54   #68
ronnie
Kralizec

ronnie will become famous soon enoughronnie will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Slash = Fang hc
no hes not

shows how much you know

<Killmark> you do know what race i am right?
<Ronnie> is 'gay boy' a race ?
<Killmark> ronnie
<Killmark> stfu
ronnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Oct 2003, 17:55   #69
Veil05
NE

Quote:
uhm no i forgot it was you posting
Unread 6 Oct 2003, 17:59   #70
Razorback
Eclipse High Command

Quote:
Why would you take it as a compliment?
Aside from that, the reasons I gave were (and still are) very valid.
Since when was it a valid point to call someoen stupid if yourself is beeing known for this problem all over the place already ? btw insults dont distract from the poor performance of kjel in this thread so dont try it scorpio.
-T&P slogan

Focht
T&P HC
Fury Exec
Eclipse CEO

Stan's muppet
Unread 6 Oct 2003, 17:59   #71
Miccksey

Miccksey is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking Re: How many allies does it take....

can some people kick me next time when i start reading this the minute i walk through the door and dont have the energy to do some cooking.

back to the real world for me now
Unread 6 Oct 2003, 18:01   #72
TehVader
NewDawn pe0n

TehVader is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealJames
It's true, it's all true, especially the bit about me being cute.

Actually, I was enjoying it more repeatedly kililng you tbh.
Don't even try cheating on me with Zhukov :/
Unread 6 Oct 2003, 18:02   #73
laputa
Xanadu

laputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I allmost had my greencard to live in Germany
Lucky us! And I always pictured the introduction of speed limits as worst case scenario

[23:33] <@Divine> hmm I think I may have a new GF aswell
[23:33] <@Divine> but dunno yet if I want a new GF so early in the round
laputa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Oct 2003, 18:04   #74
Razorback
Eclipse High Command

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronnie
no hes not

shows how much you know
Unf_Slasher
(FAnG HC)

Birthday : January 9, 1983
Last Activity : 1 Week Ago 17:23

^^ oops lookup his forum profile so the assumption he is fang hc is not far off is it ?
-T&P slogan

Focht
T&P HC
Fury Exec
Eclipse CEO

Stan's muppet
Unread 6 Oct 2003, 18:07   #75
Razorback
Eclipse High Command

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veil05
Wasnt you beeing part of Fang command as a bc in one of their wings and beeing their recruitment officer or whatever this rank is called in fang ? Or did they remove you from that position ?
-T&P slogan

Focht
T&P HC
Fury Exec
Eclipse CEO

Stan's muppet
Unread 6 Oct 2003, 18:17   #76
Scorpio
Inflate My Ego

Quote:
Since when was it a valid point to call someoen stupid if yourself is beeing known for this problem all over the place already ? btw insults dont distract from the poor performance of kjel in this thread so dont try it scorpio.
Don't reply to a question with another question.
Just tell me why you took it as a compliment.

Btw, those weren't insults. It was a genuine and well meant piece of advice.

— Scorpio
Unread 6 Oct 2003, 18:20   #77
Scorpio
Inflate My Ego

Quote:
Unf_Slasher
(FAnG HC)

^^ oops lookup his forum profile so the assumption he is fang hc is not far off is it ?
Slash is an officer

Showing off with intel only works if the intel is correct. (You also assumed to much concerning Veil05.)

— Scorpio

Last edited by Scorpio; 6 Oct 2003 at 18:29.
Unread 6 Oct 2003, 18:33   #78
xtothez
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ

xtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud of

Quote:
Wasnt you beeing part of Fang command as a ... recruitment officer or whatever this rank is called in fang
Quote:
Showing off with intel only works if the intel is correct. (You also assumed to much concerning Veil05.)
Quote:
* Veil05 ([email protected]) has joined #fang
I'm confused.
Unread 6 Oct 2003, 18:38   #79
Ultramar
:)

Ultramar has a spectacular aura aboutUltramar has a spectacular aura aboutUltramar has a spectacular aura about

I was gonna post summat but i can see that this thread already has waaaay to many Quotes, mis-quotes and even more quotes that i'll just say this...

Why is it always the larger alliances that form blocks to beat each other when they can probably do better on their own than a couple of smaller ones put together...

And why bother to argue about who's got the biggest block, when tbh, your all in the wrong for making PA boring for the new players AGAIN!
Ultramar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Oct 2003, 18:39   #80
xtothez
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultramar
And why bother to argue about who's got the biggest block, when tbh, your all in the wrong for making PA boring for the new players AGAIN!
How exactly?
Unread 6 Oct 2003, 18:43   #81
Parthos
lippy bint

Parthos is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronnie
SUM members of FAnG believe iot to be that u hav allied tot and ely.
And a week ago your HC was telling you Eclipse was about to declare war on Ely.

Can FAnG let me know definitively, are we declaring war on Ely or allied to them?

Ever crossed your mind that your HC make up blatant lies and spread them to members in hopes that members will repeat them throught PA and yell them from the AD rooftops?

Baaaaaaaa where's the sheep emoticon!

Maybe we changed our minds about the war and hopped into bed with them the next day instead. Lord knows this quote makes me want to hump Ely:
Quote:
Code:
* XtoTheZ sets mode: +b *@*aol.com
12:17 AM: Cochese: if PA team was a liquor, they'd be that plastic-half gallon for $8 stuff
Parthos is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Oct 2003, 18:48   #82
Scorpio
Inflate My Ego

Quote:
I'm confused.
don't be

Quote:
Or did they remove you from that position ?

— Scorpio
Unread 6 Oct 2003, 18:52   #83
Jorinn
Toyboy

Jorinn has a spectacular aura aboutJorinn has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by gzambo
i think fang losdt roids last nite , but that always happens to the good guys
Dunno now, I capped a nice few

*makes note to concentrate on heavy cargo transfers.
Unread 6 Oct 2003, 18:53   #84
Ultramar
:)

Ultramar has a spectacular aura aboutUltramar has a spectacular aura aboutUltramar has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
How exactly?

Bashing every1 and not giving them a chance to experience the game...

2/3 alliances end up on top, the rest in the middle, and the new players at the bottom..
Ultramar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Oct 2003, 19:08   #85
Jorinn
Toyboy

Quote:
Unf_Slasher
(FAnG HC)

*In new developments Eclipse show its new developments in intel gathering by taking their intal off AD*
Unread 6 Oct 2003, 19:11   #86
Jorinn
Toyboy

Quote:
I'm confused.
I'll give you a hint, it's the difference between officer and HC, think you can manage it from there?

Also do that thing where you appear in channels on Fang network again, that was funny, really enjoyed it
Unread 6 Oct 2003, 19:18   #87
Veil05
NE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parthos
And a week ago your HC was telling you Eclipse was about to declare war on Ely.

Can FAnG let me know definitively, are we declaring war on Ely or allied to them?

Ever crossed your mind that your HC make up blatant lies and spread them to members in hopes that members will repeat them throught PA and yell them from the AD rooftops?

Baaaaaaaa where's the sheep emoticon!

Maybe we changed our minds about the war and hopped into bed with them the next day instead. Lord knows this quote makes me want to hump Ely:
:smileeek: Ally the universe.
Unread 6 Oct 2003, 19:27   #88
Razorback
Eclipse High Command

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jorinn
*In new developments Eclipse show its new developments in intel gathering by taking their intal off AD*
nah he is officer so he belongs to the command team anyways.
Why a fang officer would get through with nicking himself "fang hc" seems illogical tho. On the otherhand slash was last round hc so cut us abit slack here.
-T&P slogan

Focht
T&P HC
Fury Exec
Eclipse CEO

Stan's muppet
Unread 6 Oct 2003, 19:28   #89
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

[quote=Razorback]stuff[quote]

good one ... Yes your arguements really blew me away this time. I'm so convinced I'll even quit this silly discussion because you CLEARLY WON this one. Yes you're an honnest, decent, good and most of all FAIR and did I say HONNEST person/CEO/player/whatever they call you.

Gratz m8, cuddo's for Focht ...

Ohh and no, I'm only banned in #eclipse because some person who 'claims' not to take it personal seems to do exactly the opposite of what he claims on AD (see lying ...).
But don't worry, the only reason I was in that channel was basicly for QD, RJ, Lockhead, Rudmer and a few more of your fine members.
Hate to break the illusion here Focht, but I honnestly couldn't care less about it. I did a time ago yes, ask outcast, but I don't anymore so by all means, keep me banned.

rgds Kj

(I really hope you quit replying and move on, we've been there, done that ...)

FA Gaming community

Unread 6 Oct 2003, 19:48   #90
xtothez
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultramar
Bashing every1 and not giving them a chance to experience the game...

2/3 alliances end up on top, the rest in the middle, and the new players at the bottom..
I would prefer a new thread to rant about this, but I think it's been done before at length over the rounds. So this is just for your benefit.

'Blocking' is not inherently bad for PA. Politics was always an intended part of the game, along with all the secret deals, inter-alliance organisation, relationships and so on associated with that (I'm pretty sure Spinner was once quoted as saying PA politics surpassed his original expectations in their depth and complexity).
It's true, we've had far too many examples of 'bad blocking', causing inevitable stagnation and upset. However, the main cause of these was usually the universe structure. In rounds with private gals wars moved much faster, to the point where it was possible for one side to acheive victory within a week of starting the war (lo r9). Everyone was concentrated together, and hence was easy to take out. There were also additional factors of alliances not willing to fill up private gals solely containing their members, creating incentive to work with other alliances, which in turn would result in a polarised universe as alliance command tried to avoid being left in the cold.
With these lop-sided conflicts and centralised targets, it wasn't long before the dominant block would try to milk every last roid from the universe, while the active players on the losing side would only be big enough to hit the weaker neutral targets.
Obvious result: constant incoming for any planet with above average roids, regardless of ally.

In random rounds politics are far more fluid. The big alliances are still out for the top, but they know there are no real ties to hold them to each other all round (no shared gals). Alliance command are more willing to stay in a smaller block, if any, in order to allow more targets and allow more options. Attacks are much less fierce, the aim being to climb in roids rather than take them at all costs (no bashing now), while at the same time there is less competition between alliances for the same targets. Even when open war is declared, the firepower is focussed on hostile planets, with only minimal effort made to distract the random gal they are in.
Obvious result: the universe is essentially playing on 2 tiers. The big alliances are aiming for #1 by taking out their rivals, rather than bothering and bashing the newbies for roids.

And I think I unintentionally explained why random gals are better than private ones too :\
Unread 6 Oct 2003, 19:56   #91
Jorinn
Toyboy

Quote:
nah he is officer so he belongs to the command team anyways.
Why a fang officer would get through with nicking himself "fang hc" seems illogical tho. On the otherhand slash was last round hc so cut us abit slack here.
Nice that you could clear that up for the rest of us.

Mind making your posts a bit shorter btw, I've losing interest far quicker than I should be on this kind of entertainment, back to the slgging in small outburts pls, you too kj. I used to really enjoy the bickering, too convoluted now.

Btw Focht, look forward to seeing you in ********.
Unread 6 Oct 2003, 20:19   #92
Morden
The Face Of Evil

Morden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I dont think any of us will have much choice in the matter,

Though speaking for myself, I think I would have trouble finding the motivation to play RXI if I was payed to play it.
Unread 6 Oct 2003, 20:27   #93
Jorinn
Toyboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morden
I dont think any of us will have much choice in the matter,

Though speaking for myself, I think I would have trouble finding the motivation to play RXI if I was payed to play it.
You may not have a choice. anyway but I doubt many people would play assuming there was a round 11.
Unread 6 Oct 2003, 20:34   #94
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

Focht, why did you have to powerblock again?
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Oct 2003, 20:43   #95
Razorback
Eclipse High Command

Quote:
Originally Posted by G.K Zhukov
Focht, why did you have to powerblock again?
i missed you so much

@Jorinn: so do i, its a few more days till real PA starts again

And no i wouldnt play PaX (anyone except me ever thought about the latin word pax here ?)
again and i wouldnt recommend anyone to do it either. Thank god there were no r11 credits and no speedgamecredits i bought otherwise i really would be annoyed.
-T&P slogan

Focht
T&P HC
Fury Exec
Eclipse CEO

Stan's muppet
Unread 6 Oct 2003, 20:45   #96
Razorback
Eclipse High Command

Quote:
rgds Kj

:gives:

couldnt resist Kj this one is basically made for you
-T&P slogan

Focht
T&P HC
Fury Exec
Eclipse CEO

Stan's muppet
Unread 6 Oct 2003, 20:46   #97
Jorinn
Toyboy

Quote:
i missed you so much

@Jorinn: so do i, its a few more days till real PA starts again

And no i wouldnt play PaX (anyone except me ever thought about the latin word pax here ?)
again and i wouldnt recommend anyone to do it either. Thank god there were no r11 credits and no speedgamecredits i bought otherwise i really would be annoyed.
Grr, forgot I had a speedgame credit left.

Also, yeah real PA but with 30 minute ticks. Pity I'll miss the start, won't be hard for it to be more fun than current PAX though.
Unread 6 Oct 2003, 21:26   #98
KillGhost
1Up

KillGhost is just really niceKillGhost is just really niceKillGhost is just really niceKillGhost is just really nice

Here we go again
[Spore] HC
Former Public Relations Officer of QQ
KillGhost is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Oct 2003, 21:30   #99
Morden
The Face Of Evil

Morden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by KillGhost
Here we go again
what do you mean "here we go again", are you going to tell me its stopped :-)
Unread 6 Oct 2003, 21:50   #100
Psi_K
Canadian to the Core

Psi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by KillGhost
Here we go again
:shot:
r18-19 [eXi]
<Intermission>
r31-32 [CT] - r33-35 [DLR] - r36 [VsN] - r37 [???]
r45-46 [FAnG]
Psi_K is offline   Reply With Quote