User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions

Closed Thread
Unread 13 Jun 2003, 10:57   #1
sigrid
hated dead or alive

sigrid is an unknown quantity at this point
Dear mister spinner

Since i cannot email you thru the boards:P....

I am fking bored with this round already. Mainly cause yet again cheating pays off in most cases....
I am soooooooooo sick of it sigh

I want to apply for a job as multy hunter, starting incely!
I somehow have the feeling you need a now-life-no-friends-bitch to do a propper job !

PM me any time!

kind regards etc...
Unread 13 Jun 2003, 11:01   #2
-o|DarkJedi|o-

-o|DarkJedi|o- is infamous around these parts
actually this woman would make a godlike multi-hunter

she's the most honest player i know and is also a policewoman.

I second the notion!

<@JonnyFive> well there you go, dj's ego really is mightier than ships

<@Hevonen> DarkJedi, thank god

[00:02] <Iniluki> self glorfying sigs are ****ing childish
[00:04] <DarkJedi> arrogance is bliss
Unread 13 Jun 2003, 11:21   #3
-o|DarkJedi|o-

ooh, someones clearly paranoid!

Unread 13 Jun 2003, 11:21   #4
hydridia
Stan-hyd

hydridia is an unknown quantity at this point
no idea who

and dont really care.. she seems to have a bee in her bonnet though so i would let her any where near anything important
[MACE-EVE]
[m0o]
[ATUK]

Fochts Badger
Dread's Overlord
Unread 13 Jun 2003, 11:24   #5
-o|DarkJedi|o-

Re: no idea who

Quote:
Originally posted by hydridia
and dont really care.. she seems to have a bee in her bonnet though so i would let her any where near anything important
yes, she does have a bee in her bonnet, she catches bad people for a living, and has offered to do the same here...

and not many noobs would know who she is... why would you be any different?

Unread 13 Jun 2003, 11:25   #6
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Re: no idea who

Quote:
Originally posted by -o|DarkJedi|o-
yes, she does have a bee in her bonnet, she catches bad people for a living, and has offered to do the same here...

and not many noobs would know who she is... why would you be any different? :)

Nobody tell DJ Nelson Mandela was black :(
Unread 13 Jun 2003, 11:31   #7
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:

and not many noobs would know who she is... why would you be any different?
Being a policewomen doesnt automatically make people saints. Nor suitable to self apply to some post.

sigrid isnt exactly a "well known" person that people should know. No offense to sigrid, but she has been in too many conflicts with other players to ever be considered for a multi-hunter position and would be biased. She treated me as if I hated her just because I was Fury when I first joined the Legion channels, it was a major assumption on her part.

And since when did the position of multihunter become a self nomination thing?

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Unread 13 Jun 2003, 11:31   #8
-o|DarkJedi|o-

Re: Re: Re: no idea who

Quote:
Originally posted by JonnyBGood
Nobody tell DJ Nelson Mandela was black
nobody told JonnyBGood i was black more like it

Unread 13 Jun 2003, 11:32   #9
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally posted by Zh|l
Being a policewomen doesnt automatically make people saints. Nor suitable to self apply to some post.

sigrid isnt exactly a "well known" person that people should know. No offense to sigrid, but she has been in too many conflicts with other players to ever be considered for a multi-hunter position and would be biased. She treated me as if I hated her just because I was Fury when I first joined the Legion channels, it was a major assumption on her part.

not liking certain pp or alliances never seemed toaffect the appointment of mods on these boards though

"In the absence of orders, find something and kill it."
-Rommel
Unread 13 Jun 2003, 11:32   #10
-o|DarkJedi|o-

Quote:

did i mention she carries a gun?

Unread 13 Jun 2003, 11:32   #11
TeraHertz
TeraHertz? Who's that?

TeraHertz is an unknown quantity at this point
Dear Mr Spinnor,

For my christmas I would ike a nu computa cos the one i Got iz bollacks.

What do you mean this isn't Santas groto?
And spinner isn't Santa? Then who is?

No-one? HE'S NOT REAL? TAKE THE THAT BACK!
Unread 13 Jun 2003, 11:34   #12
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by TeraHertz
Dear Mr Spinnor,

For my christmas I would ike a nu computa cos the one i Got iz bollacks.

What do you mean this isn't Santas groto?
And spinner isn't Santa? Then who is?

No-one? HE'S NOT REAL? TAKE THE THAT BACK!
Winner.
Unread 13 Jun 2003, 11:35   #13
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Re: Re: Re: no idea who

Quote:
Originally posted by gzambo
not liking certain pp or alliances never seemed toaffect the appointment of mods on these boards though

I rolled my eyes so much at this they actually fell out of my head. Curse you while I sit here fumbling for my eyes!
Unread 13 Jun 2003, 11:36   #14
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: no idea who

Quote:
Originally posted by JonnyBGood
I rolled my eyes so much at this they actually fell out of my head. Curse you while I sit here fumbling for my eyes!
have a guinness while u search for them so

"In the absence of orders, find something and kill it."
-Rommel
Unread 13 Jun 2003, 11:37   #15
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
did i mention she carries a gun?
Am I supposed to be impressed? I'm sure she does a good job as a policewoman, but sorry she has shown herself to be biased and too quick to pick up on assumptions which is why I feel she is unsuitable for a multihunter position

Also to gzambo, thats a rather stupid arguement. Board moderators are never picked due to alliance reasons, and neither do they hold any admin power. Board mods cant even ban users I believe.

Tell me why exactly sigrid is such an ideal canditate except that she is a police officer. To be honest, I fail to really see the point of this thread.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Unread 13 Jun 2003, 11:38   #16
sigrid
hated dead or alive

Quote:

Dear Zhil

I didnot bring up my proffession...
I dont know if multy hunters are needed but i sure as hell think id make a good one....
I vouched you to get you into legion....please go find your application tread:P
And i dont claim to be a well known person either.
Talking about personal feelings heh:P

and I dont see any harm in asking for a job if i want to have it. Its how you get somewhere...
Unread 13 Jun 2003, 11:38   #17
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Look, genius, mods are selected in a very fair way;

If thye've made a right pain in the ass of themselves in the past, they get the job.

Christ, I thought this was common knowledge.
Unread 13 Jun 2003, 11:49   #18
Agamemnon
afk

Agamemnon is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by KillGhost
She is a bitch and she shouldn't be made a multi-hunter as she will involve her personal feelings about people.
Actually, I think she pretty much hates everybody. Can't get much fairer than that, really....
Unread 13 Jun 2003, 11:52   #19
HK
Agnus Dei

HK has much to be proud ofHK has much to be proud ofHK has much to be proud ofHK has much to be proud ofHK has much to be proud ofHK has much to be proud ofHK has much to be proud ofHK has much to be proud ofHK has much to be proud ofHK has much to be proud of
I've known sigrid since round6 and altho we might disagree on certain things I truly respect her a lot and my humble opinion is that she would be a perfect multi hunter. Altho yes, she does have grudges against certain people, but most of them are quite legitimate. And she would make the game playable for us honest players, who don't use escort fleets to get more roids or account share to get our asses covered upon incoming.
Unread 13 Jun 2003, 11:54   #20
JonnyBGood
Banned

This thread seems remarkably pointless to me to be honest (assuming it wasn't a joke heh). Moderators, a position with less responsibility I might add, are not chosen by nomination. I severely doubt the Pateam picks by acclaim.
Unread 13 Jun 2003, 11:57   #21
KillGhost
1Up

KillGhost is just really niceKillGhost is just really niceKillGhost is just really niceKillGhost is just really nice
Quote:
Originally posted by RedCrab
I've known sigrid since round6 and altho we might disagree on certain things I truly respect her a lot and my humble opinion is that she would be a perfect multi hunter. Altho yes, she does have grudges against certain people, but most of them are quite legitimate. And she would make the game playable for us honest players, who don't use escort fleets to get more roids or account share to get our asses covered upon incoming.
She hates people just because they were in Fury.
[Spore] HC
Former Public Relations Officer of QQ
Unread 13 Jun 2003, 12:00   #22
sigrid
hated dead or alive

Quote:
She hates people just because they were in Fury.
I was in Fury
God i hate myself.

and yes,this may be a useless tread, but i see NO reason why i shouldnot apply in public for something. I would have mailed spinner if possible but since i cant i sort of thought you'd all see the fun in making a tread. Now i became death-serious tho.
And i was prepared for the flames.
Pheer
Unread 13 Jun 2003, 12:02   #23
Aviendha1975
m33p m33p

Aviendha1975 is an unknown quantity at this point
Hate her or love her, you can't deny she'd be the most ferocious cheat-hunter ever seen heh.
Unread 13 Jun 2003, 12:02   #24
KillGhost
1Up

KillGhost is just really niceKillGhost is just really niceKillGhost is just really niceKillGhost is just really nice
Quote:
Originally posted by sigrid
I was in Fury
Which is exactly the reason why you hate it.
[Spore] HC
Unread 13 Jun 2003, 12:03   #25
sigrid
hated dead or alive

Also KG.....do you imply multy-hunters have to LOVE fury?
Why? I dont see a preference or dislike to certain no-longer- existing alliances would be relevant
hehehe
Unread 13 Jun 2003, 12:04   #26
KillGhost
1Up

Quote:
Also KG.....do you imply multy-hunters have to LOVE fury?
Why? I dont see a preference or dislike to certain no-longer- existing alliances would be relevant
hehehe
No, I am not implying that at all. I just want to show that you will let personal feelings involve with decisions.
[Spore] HC
Unread 13 Jun 2003, 12:07   #27
sigrid
hated dead or alive

Quote:
No, I am not implying that at all. I just want to show that you will let personal feelings involve with decisions.
does disliking a certain alliance does that?
are you scared KG?
you have NO reason to think i'd do that.
As Zhil brought up nicely....I dont lik him much mebbe, but I DID vouch him to get into legion based on his qualities, not personality.
He was fury exec at that time.
How much more unbiased can i be?
You have NO point at all sir.
Unread 13 Jun 2003, 12:11   #28
KillGhost
1Up

Quote:
does disliking a certain alliance does that?
are you scared KG?
you have NO reason to think i'd do that.
As Zhil brought up nicely....I dont lik him much mebbe, but I DID vouch him to get into legion based on his qualities, not personality.
He was fury exec at that time.
How much more unbiased can i be?
You have NO point at all sir.
I am not scared. I just know what kind of a person you are and that you would be unsuitable to be a multi-hunter just because of your personality. A multi-hunter should be unbiased. I am going away now to go into town. To bad the pm's i had with you are in dutch else i would have had a few good examples of your examples of letting your personal feelings control stuff.

Sigrid for Multihunter ? NO

I do also think this thread is usless btw, as they i doubt they will take this thread any serious with regards to the application. That is why i am leaving it now.

ta ta
[Spore] HC
Unread 13 Jun 2003, 12:16   #29
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
yep, clearly it affected my appointment to Helpdesk forum

[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 13 Jun 2003, 12:26   #30
Scouse
[F.E.A.R.]

Scouse is an unknown quantity at this point
I've reported 3 people this round. 2 of them have now been closed. One is decently ranked, one isn't. Seems like the current multihunter/multihunters are doing an ok job at the moment.
"And when people tell me what is ok and what is not it should not be an unexpected scene seeing I extend my middle right hand digit and say: 'Eyy, would you like lemon or lime with that piece of advice, mister?'"

Funny Film Reviews :: SWOS
Unread 13 Jun 2003, 12:52   #31
Devo
Spinner Flamer Flamer

Devo is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Dear mister spinner

Quote:
I am fking bored with this round already. Mainly cause yet again cheating pays off in most cases....
I am soooooooooo sick of it sigh
Sadly, its very difficult to actually PROVE that someone is cheating. The more people that get closed, the more careful the existing ones get. It is absolutely disgusting really, how anyone can feel satisifed about being top 10 when they had to cheat their way there is beyond me...
Quote:
Why are you quoting me in your signature?
Unread 13 Jun 2003, 13:34   #32
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
I couldn't care less, as long as people can whine to spinner it matters **** all.

While we are at it, I wanna be developmentcrew again.
Unread 13 Jun 2003, 13:44   #33
coza
Banned

coza is an unknown quantity at this point
She Can be Ok can old sigrid
but she is a daft bitch i agree with KillGhost :P
Unread 13 Jun 2003, 14:09   #34
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Weird at my school.
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Unread 13 Jun 2003, 14:10   #35
jornx

jornx is an unknown quantity at this point
I vote NO
r3 jornx of Vegeta III (83:14:19)
r4 Kah'less of Klingon Home World (47:7:1) [Ely]
r5 Talak'Talan of Jem'Hadar (30:4:1) [RYB] [Ely]
r6 Odo of the Founders (33:17:2) [RYB] [VtS]
r7 Steve Orenstein of Wicked Pictures (20:20:1) [RYB] [VtS]
r8 The unbearable lightness of being (31:3:3) [RYB] [Titans]
r9 The beauty of silence (40:5:1) [RYB]
r9.5 ruler_27_3_9 of planet_27_3_9 (27:9:3) [RYB]

[RYB] forever
Unread 13 Jun 2003, 14:15   #36
Chax
Pepsi bottle

Chax is a jewel in the roughChax is a jewel in the roughChax is a jewel in the roughChax is a jewel in the rough
I support Sigrid.

Sigrid for Multihunter!

She knows the game.
She has the right attitude.
She wouldn't repopen a cheater who claimed he didn't know.
I'd trust her to do a good job.

Disclaimer:
I have never been in the same alliance as Sigrid.

Oh and while you're at it Spinner, make me one too.
Unread 13 Jun 2003, 14:46   #37
Psi_K
Canadian to the Core

Psi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
She is a bitch and she shouldn't be made a multi-hunter as she will involve her personal feelings about people.
Seconded, third'd, fourth'd ... whatever the fk we're up to by now.

I'd be closed in a second, and I've still never cheated.
r18-19 [eXi]
<Intermission>
r31-32 [CT] - r33-35 [DLR] - r36 [VsN] - r37 [???]
r45-46 [FAnG]
Unread 13 Jun 2003, 14:58   #38
djcomplex
The Usualsuspects

djcomplex will become famous soon enoughdjcomplex will become famous soon enough
jeezus her ego has spread from the legion boards, my apologies to all
Unread 13 Jun 2003, 14:59   #39
coza
Banned

coza is an unknown quantity at this point
rofl @ djcomplex
Unread 13 Jun 2003, 16:03   #40
BDB

BDB is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Dear Zhil

I didnot bring up my proffession...
I dont know if multy hunters are needed but i sure as hell think id make a good one....
I vouched you to get you into legion....please go find your application tread:P
And i dont claim to be a well known person either.
Talking about personal feelings heh:P

and I dont see any harm in asking for a job if i want to have it. Its how you get somewhere...
oh please dear god dont give this crazy bitch any thing to do with pa
Unread 13 Jun 2003, 16:04   #41
BDB

BDB is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by RedCrab
shes had a grudge since rnd 6 with me
Unread 13 Jun 2003, 16:24   #42
Little Timmy
Winker

Little Timmy will become famous soon enoughLittle Timmy will become famous soon enough
Well your making the assumption that she would just go out looking for the planets of the people she has disagreed with in the past.

We have someone who knows the game, who wont take any crap from those that try to claim they didnt know,shes volunteering to help in what is definately a positive way.

I think she should be given a chance.

Besides all this talk of a Domineering woman in a police uniform with handcuffs and a gun, barking orders I find strangely erotic.

ooooo suits you sir

Yeah so what Im an Original Pr0nstar

some of us have serious jobs
Unread 13 Jun 2003, 16:40   #43
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Why is this even an issue?

Multihunters do not choose themselves, just like mods and other such officals do not choose themselves.
Unread 13 Jun 2003, 16:50   #44
whoop
The [Fury] of the [z0r]

whoop is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Just a minor nit, and to clarify the role of the police. And note that I have no idea who this sigrid person is, so this is not an attack on her.

The police don't catch bad people, they catch people who break laws.

In some cases, (killers, rapists, thieves) they catch truly bad people.

In some cases, (Dr. Kevorkian), they catch good people

In some cases (drug dealers) they catch people who are doing the same things that Corporations do, except they don't have the money to bribe the goverment to make their actions legal.

-whoop
<@whoop> I know

#milo
Unread 13 Jun 2003, 17:44   #45
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute
Flame On!

Or

Flame Off!
Unread 27 Mar 2004, 16:28   #46
wakey
Hamster

wakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: no idea who

Quote:
Originally Posted by pablissimo
Look, genius, mods are selected in a very fair way;

If thye've made a right pain in the ass of themselves in the past, they get the job.

Christ, I thought this was common knowledge.
Not always, I did it the otherway round
The Farnborough Crew
Cos anything else is just an alliance
Join our public channel at #f-crew
Closed Thread