User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Closed Thread
Unread 10 Jun 2003, 20:00   #101
Divine_Shadow

Divine_Shadow is an unknown quantity at this point
R6 xanadu managed to keep a galaxy in the top 10 aswell (Casablanca) and gave good defence support to LDK's #1 player.

Xanadu + Ely also did a lemming run on the only Fury top 10 gal (Esthar) and got it out of the top 10 before final rankings were taken.
Unread 10 Jun 2003, 20:08   #102
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Scorpio
Round 5:
Fury, Legion, WP, Tuba, Elysium, ToT, Lux, Virus, FA vs Xanadu, G-II, Mi, Templar/TSU.

Now I know I may have quit at the start of round five but wasn't your block actually named NoCex? Were NoS really that bad they didn't get a mention heh?
Unread 10 Jun 2003, 20:12   #103
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
It was actually:
Fury, Wolfpack Order, Bluetuba, Legion, Elysium vs Xanadu, NoS, Cell, G-II, Templar, Mi, TSU.

Scorpio is just trying to make it look like it was Xanadu vs all, because they feel it was NoS and Cell's fault they lost because of internal problems
Unread 10 Jun 2003, 21:51   #104
Ferox

Ferox is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Hicks
Sure you can pretend that all you want but in the real world everyone knows how it really, Xanadu being outnumbered was always your favourite excuse for failure when in general Xanadu and allies were usually numerically superior to the FLVTT block (R5,6 and most probably 7 as well). The only time Xanadu as a while alliance was strong was during Round 4. LDK was the only consistently strong part of Xanadu, sure Bull and Ministry had their moments but they were only moments and as for the rest Xanadu wasn't a strong host alliance no matter how much you argue it, the strongest thing they did was help pay for LDK accounts, which I guess, made up for their failure to secure good allies and their failure to protect top LDK galaxies. Lets face it the only thing Xanadu was good at was losing and then bitching about it.
I usually hate drawing long arguments, so briefly and accurately, can you get your head in the open and start reading what you type?
Exaggeration is a good thing sometimes, but after your repeated GOOD posts and strong views, current thread just started to make you look like a regular blank propaganda bullet.
There is no black or white as people like to look at things, and everyone has their bad and good sides. Xanadu was one of the best alliances in this game, so was Fury, Legion and many others.
Do we need to throw mud at them, while they rest in peace?
Unread 10 Jun 2003, 22:17   #105
K-W
Bored

K-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Round 5:
Fury, Legion, WP, Tuba, Elysium, ToT, Lux, Virus, FA vs Xanadu, G-II, Mi, Templar/TSU.

Round 6:
Fury, Legion, ToT, Virus, FA, WP, NoS, Cell, ND, hirr, Deus vs Xanadu, Elysium, Templar ?

Round 7:
well, you may have a point here

Sure, you're right about saying LDK was a great wing, but you don't know much about the other wings Xanadu had. Ministry and KoN were great wings as well, as was Pure during round 6.
RedBull however has always had a better potential than Fury. Like I've said before, Game thought he got roided by LDK during round 6, when infact that was RedBull. During round 5 they outfarmed all your farming operations.
Round 7 they were still great. However, on alliance level not everything worked out well.

You crawl back under stone and cry for never having accomplished your precious goal of reaching nr 1 gal.
The old xanadu habit of unecessarily adding alliances to blocks you fought against in forum posts. Ah how ive missed it.

Your round 6 is absolutely laughable. You dont really have that selective a memory do you?
Conspiracy Theory, Wrath, 1up, ICD, Eclipse
Unread 10 Jun 2003, 22:47   #106
laputa
Xanadu

laputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by K-W
The old xanadu habit of unecessarily adding alliances to blocks you fought against in forum posts. Ah how ive missed it.

Your round 6 is absolutely laughable. You dont really have that selective a memory do you?
wasn't it you who pointed out that generalizing is kind of the start of racist thinking? If Scorpio is exaggerating that does not make it a 'xanadu habit'.

[23:33] <@Divine> hmm I think I may have a new GF aswell
[23:33] <@Divine> but dunno yet if I want a new GF so early in the round
Unread 10 Jun 2003, 22:49   #107
K-W
Bored

K-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by laputa
wasn't it you who pointed out that generalizing is kind of the start of racist thinking? If Scorpio is exaggerating that does not make it a 'xanadu habit'.
No, the fact that xanadu habitually did it makes it a xanadu habit.

At no point did I use or infer the logic that just him doing it means its a xanadu habit, so im not sure where you came up with it anyway.
Unread 10 Jun 2003, 22:59   #108
laputa
Xanadu

laputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Round 5:

Round 6:
Fury, Legion, ToT, Virus, FA, WP, NoS, Cell, ND, hirr, Deus vs Xanadu, Elysium, Templar ?

Round 7:
well, you may have a point here

Sure, you're right about saying LDK was a great wing, but you don't know much about the other wings Xanadu had. Ministry and KoN were great wings as well, as was Pure during round 6.
RedBull however has always had a better potential than Fury. Like I've said before, Game thought he got roided by LDK during round 6, when infact that was RedBull. During round 5 they outfarmed all your farming operations.
Round 7 they were still great. However, on alliance level not everything worked out well.

You crawl back under stone and cry for never having accomplished your precious goal of reaching nr 1 gal.
Your post is actually at least as bad as Hicks. Germania is right with his selective memory comment.
When talking about Xanadu and its performance you should not forget the imo most important 'wing': the core.
Additionally I really can't see how you can compare one single galaxy (Red Bull rd.5) to an alliance. If RB was oh so successful in outfarming everybody else and had oh so much potential how come the Bong-Lads (Shiva's gal) did outperform you?

Talking about potential I really thought you could come up with a better reply to Hicks rather dull propaganda post.

Laputa

Unread 10 Jun 2003, 23:14   #109
laputa
Xanadu

Quote:
Originally posted by K-W
No, the fact that xanadu habitually did it makes it a xanadu habit.

At no point did I use or infer the logic that just him doing it means its a xanadu habit, so im not sure where you came up with it anyway.
Xanadu habitually did nothing for Xanadu is an alliance and hence can not post on the boards. Representatives of Xanadu namely HCs can. Unlike HCs of other alliances Xan HCs didn't spam the boards with rubbish posts/threads; they used it for declarations of war and the likes. I can not remember an HC posting here and exaggerating any numbers. So the impression you got about 'exaggerating' must come from other individuals. Maybe Scorpio, maybe some others. It is the private opinion of some individuals. Nothing more, nothing less. You however, generalized it as a Xanadian habit. Which it isn't. Maybe it is Scorpio's habit but not Xanadus.

Laputa

Unread 10 Jun 2003, 23:21   #110
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
It's odd when a personal opinion from a player who no longer plays Planetarion can become propaganda for an alliance which no longer exists
Unread 10 Jun 2003, 23:28   #111
niwaie
Spirit of Xanadu

niwaie is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
It's odd when a personal opinion from a player who no longer plays Planetarion can become propaganda for an alliance which no longer exists
looks like we will have to boot you for inactivity.

\o/
Unread 10 Jun 2003, 23:29   #112
laputa
Xanadu

Quote:
yeah you are kinda right. Your post was only dull not propaganda
I can still remember the ,Xanadu is leaving PA' thread where a lot of former enemies including you paid respect to Xan and praised its ferocity and fighting spirits. I simply don't think that 'Hurting Scorp where it hurts' is reason enough to describe Xanadu as a mediocre alliance.

Unread 10 Jun 2003, 23:32   #113
Scorpio
Inflate My Ego

Scorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to behold
bweh Laputa.
They still find it hard to accept they got beaten by a bunch of newbies back in round 4.
Umm, what about Shiva's gal? Which round was that?
And outperform me? I don't really know what you're talking about, hehe.

@ K-W: And what is so laughable about my round 6 memory? It basically lists the sides of the second war.

@ Hicks: Like I said, NoS (we cut all ties with them) never got to play round 5. And Xanadu had to fight against Lux, Virus and FA.

@ K-W again: I didn't add them to blocks. I simply listed the sides.

Who keeps an arrow in his bow,
And if you prod him, lets it go?

A fervent friend, a subtle foe –
— Scorpio
Unread 10 Jun 2003, 23:36   #114
laputa
Xanadu

Quote:
bweh Laputa.
They still find it hard to accept they got beaten by a bunch of newbies back in round 4.
yup

Quote:
Umm, what about Shiva's gal? Which round was that?
And outperform me? I don't really know what you're talking about, hehe.
Round 5. Not outperforming you personally but outperforming RedBull. They finished as highest ranked Xan gal.

Unread 10 Jun 2003, 23:37   #115
K-W
Bored

Quote:
Xanadu habitually did nothing for Xanadu is an alliance and hence can not post on the boards. Representatives of Xanadu namely HCs can. Unlike HCs of other alliances Xan HCs didn't spam the boards with rubbish posts/threads; they used it for declarations of war and the likes. I can not remember an HC posting here and exaggerating any numbers. So the impression you got about 'exaggerating' must come from other individuals. Maybe Scorpio, maybe some others. It is the private opinion of some individuals. Nothing more, nothing less. You however, generalized it as a Xanadian habit. Which it isn't. Maybe it is Scorpio's habit but not Xanadus.

Laputa
Does that mean that when xanadu members launched fleets it wasnt xanadu attacking? Or that when xanadu members launched def it wasnt xanadu defending?

An alliance is a collection of players, what those players do is what the alliance does. Xanadu HC, or members used these forums to convince the public that they were always outnumbered, always looking out for the littie guys, etc. And you could always count on xanadu posters adding as many alliances onto the enemy block side as they could think of.

Other people have done it to. But xan propaganda was consistant with it.
Unread 10 Jun 2003, 23:40   #116
Scorpio
Inflate My Ego

Scorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
yup

Round 5. Not outperforming you personally but outperforming RedBull. They finished as highest ranked Xan gal.
well, ofcourse.
RedBull decided to erm 'cause some problems' on the opposite side. Something to do with agreements incluster I believe, not 100% sure. (I was long gone at that time already )

— Scorpio
Unread 10 Jun 2003, 23:40   #117
K-W
Bored

Quote:

@ K-W: And what is so laughable about my round 6 memory? It basically lists the sides of the second war.
Yah, and you for some reason left out the first war where xanadu was on the massively overwhelming side. Funny huh, thats not selective memory at all.

Quote:

@ K-W again: I didn't add them to blocks. I simply listed the sides.
If you think all those alliance were fighting you then maybe your inflated opinion of xan makes sense. Anyone actually in the block knows you added alliances that werent there.

I never understood that, even when you do have a point in some of those rounds using the actual alliances, you still insist on adding names that had nothing to do with the block, or some tiny link. Your propaganda valve is stuck on heavy.
Unread 10 Jun 2003, 23:42   #118
Scorpio
Inflate My Ego

Quote:
Originally posted by K-W
Xanadu HC, or members used these forums to convince the public that they were always outnumbered, always looking out for the littie guys, etc.
And you always tried explaining to the public that you didn't backstab allies for your own purposes, but that it was out of best interest for the game.
And you always tried to deny connections with other alliances, eventhough everyone knew they existed.

— Scorpio
Unread 10 Jun 2003, 23:48   #119
Scorpio
Inflate My Ego

Quote:
Originally posted by K-W
Yah, and you for some reason left out the first war where xanadu was on the massively overwhelming side. Funny huh, thats not selective memory at all.
Ok, just for you then ...
Round 6:
First war:
Fury, Legion, ToT, Virus, FA vs NoS, Cell, ND, hirr, Deus, Xanadu, Elysium, Silver, TFD, Templar
Second war:
Fury, Legion, ToT, Virus, FA, WP, NoS, Cell, ND, hirr, Deus vs Xanadu, Elysium, Templar

I'd still say Xanadu wins in being outnumbered

(hmm, had FA turned into FAnG already? can't remember)

Quote:

If you think all those alliance were fighting you then maybe your inflated opinion of xan makes sense. Anyone actually in the block knows you added alliances that werent there.
Plz deny they weren't fighting Xanadu... plz do

Quote:

I never understood that, even when you do have a point in some of those rounds using the actual alliances, you still insist on adding names that had nothing to do with the block, or some tiny link. Your propaganda valve is stuck on heavy.
Like I said, I didn't add them to blocks. They fought separately for all I care. Nevertheless Xanadu had to fight all of them though (at the same time).

— Scorpio
Unread 10 Jun 2003, 23:49   #120
laputa
Xanadu

Quote:
Originally posted by K-W
Does that mean that when xanadu members launched fleets it wasnt xanadu attacking? Or that when xanadu members launched def it wasnt xanadu defending?
If I am defending eg an allianceless friend on my own then Laputa is defending not Xanadu. Same goes for attacks. Unofficial, individual attacks are solely my responsibility.

Quote:
Originally posted by K-W
An alliance is a collection of players, what those players do is what the alliance does.
I hope you don't really believe in that. This is actually again a good example for your racist comment:
A country is a collection of citizens, what those citizens do is what the country does.

Quote:
Originally posted by K-W
Xanadu HC, or members used these forums to convince the public that they were always outnumbered, always looking out for the littie guys, etc. And you could always count on xanadu posters adding as many alliances onto the enemy block side as they could think of.
Xanadu members, maybe, Xanadu HCs, I highly doubt it. Anyways it is really not worth the time arguing if xan members did this or did that.
The reason why I replied to your post is to show you that you are using the same kind of reasoning as The_Fish did. A kind of reasoning you yourself condemned in one of your posts above.

Laputa

Unread 10 Jun 2003, 23:51   #121
Scorpio
Inflate My Ego

Quote:
Xanadu members, maybe, Xanadu HCs, I highly doubt it.
Xanadu HC actually stayed out of it

— Scorpio
Unread 10 Jun 2003, 23:57   #122
K-W
Bored

Quote:
And you always tried explaining to the public that you didn't backstab allies for your own purposes, but that it was out of best interest for the game.
And you always tried to deny connections with other alliances, eventhough everyone knew they existed.
LOL

You are absolutely clueless. the only thing worse than spreading propaganda is believing your own propaganda.

Edited: YOu may have fought them, they werent on our side.

And as far as Fury backstabbing, keep repeating newb lies. Dont let the truth get in the way of your bias.

ROUNDS

In rd 6 FA was not fang, and was not in our block. And you are forgetting the fact that when you got hit you were the most powerful alliance in the game. Whereas we got outnumbered at the start. Thus your argument is rather foolish. Many of the alliances you listed "outnumbering" you were barely alive and well crushed, while you had huge fleets. So looking purely at alliance number is fairly obviously rediculous.

I actually cant comment on who may have been fighting xanadu, but just because some alliance called you enemy doesnt put it in our block. And you listed alliances that were not fighting the organized war on you. I dont list every alliance that hit a Fury gal ever as in your block. So perhaps you should stop, its silly.

Last edited by K-W; 11 Jun 2003 at 00:04.
Unread 11 Jun 2003, 00:03   #123
K-W
Bored

Quote:

I hope you don't really believe in that. This is actually again a good example for your racist comment:
A country is a collection of citizens, what those citizens do is what the country does.
Saying that a country is made of people, so what those people do is what the country does is actuallly 100% accurate and not in the slightest bit racist.

And we arent discussing countries, we are discussing alliances. Alliances are a team of players, countries are very very much different, its a real bad metaphor.

Quote:

Xanadu members, maybe, Xanadu HCs, I highly doubt it. Anyways it is really not worth the time arguing if xan members did this or did that.
The reason why I replied to your post is to show you that you are using the same kind of reasoning as The_Fish did. A kind of reasoning you yourself condemned in one of your posts above.
But im not using the same reasoning as The_FIsh. It really couldnt be more different. Im identifying a group by actions of the group. I made no claims about individual xan members based on the actions of other xan members. Its completely different logic.

And xanadu HC cant wash thier hands of the propaganda campaign just because they didnt post.

Last edited by K-W; 11 Jun 2003 at 00:10.
Unread 11 Jun 2003, 00:10   #124
Scorpio
Inflate My Ego

Quote:
Originally posted by K-W
ROUNDS

In rd 6 FA was not fang, and was not in our block. And you are forgetting the fact that when you got hit you were the most powerful alliance in the game. Whereas we got outnumbered at the start. Thus your argument is rather foolish. Many of the alliances you listed "outnumbering" you were barely alive and well crushed, while you had huge fleets. So looking purely at alliance number is fairly obviously rediculous.
Now stop implying I was in Xanadu during round 6.
Everyone who payed attention to the game knows I left Xanadu during round 5, and played in NewDawn during round 6.
Perhaps that's not the only detail you've missed.

— Scorpio
Unread 11 Jun 2003, 00:13   #125
K-W
Bored

Quote:
Everyone who payed attention to the game knows I left Xanadu during round 5, and played in NewDawn during round 6.
Gimme a break. Thats on the same level as pointing out spelling mistakes.
Unread 11 Jun 2003, 00:36   #126
hAl
ensign forever

hAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these parts
Quote:
If i'm not mistaken, the use of support fleets is 100% within the rules, no matter what those fleets look like.
And last round I was told, people wouldn't be deleted based on hostmask only. (Alot of people would have been deleted already if that weren't true, incl. me.)

I wonder if your lovely multihunter gets logs of sharing logins etc, otherwise he would have no leg to stand on.

oh btw, paying planets in 9.5 ???
Blabla yourself. I never said people were deleted on hostmask or on sending support fleets. Don't change what I said to weaken it.

Off course all those planets were not deleted for being support planet. They were off course closed for mutlying. One of the most blatant cases of it I ever saw. If you want details PM me some time but please shut if if you have not got a clue about the amount of cheating going on. It is huge, no gigantic even and not only LDK but they are the ones I have suffered most direct from. But looking at the def requests and acompanying scans I get from my alliance it is about every 4th or 5th attack that is suspiscious with strange podless fleet/planets appearing next to main attacker.

And on def is is not much different either. Loads of strange incomings. Some explainable no doubt but a lot is just crap.

There is a lot of hesitance over closing people that payed in r9. I do not know why because often it is fairly obvious they are using the offending freebie planets to cheat with. Mayby it has something to do with the fact that players could have payed for several rounds and deleting them would also remove possible credits they have left.

hAl
Unread 11 Jun 2003, 01:17   #127
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Just becouse you hide behind ND, doesnt mean you werent xanadu in your soul. You also defended them. Against FoS and FLTV.

And Scorpio.. your talking alot of crap here. Its so bad, I have to agree with Germ and Hicks.
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
Unread 11 Jun 2003, 01:34   #128
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point
Military Report on 25:17:12 (The Shadowen) [19/04/2002 04:36 CEST]
Ship type Home Fleet 1 Fleet 2 Fleet 3
Harpy 0 0 0 0
Phoenix 0 0 0 0
Gryphon 0 0 0 0
Centaur 0 0 0 0
Chimera 0 0 0 0
Drake 0 0 0 0
Pegasus 0 0 0 0
Unicorn 0 0 0 0
Hydra 0 0 0 0
Syren 0 0 0 0
Wyvern 0 0 0 0
Dragon 0 0 0 0
Spider 0 0 0 0
Vindicator 0 0 0 0
Scarab 0 0 0 0
Defender 0 0 0 0
Roach 0 0 0 0
Black Widow 0 0 0 0
Widowmaker 0 0 0 0
Tarantula 0 0 0 0
Avenger 0 0 0 0
Mantis 0 0 0 0
Guardian 0 0 0 0
Scorpion 0 0 0 0
Vsharrak Fighter 0 7000 0 0
Daeraith Pulsar 0 5000 0 0
Lyvidian Sentinel 0 9000 0 0
Culdassa Arrowhead 0 1000 0 0
Voracean Predator 0 1000 0 0
Andvordian Bomber 0 1000 0 0
Tzen Bolt Thrower 100 0 8400 0
Hysperian Lancer 0 0 1000 0
Cryvellian Broadsword 38 0 1793 0
Kthal Fireblade 0 0 0 0
Xentrallis Peacekeeper 0 0 0 0
Valaerian Flagship 0 0 0 300
Corsair 0 0 0 0
Cutlass 0 0 0 0
Smuggler 0 0 0 0
Thief 0 0 0 0
Cutter 0 0 0 0
Buccaneer 0 0 0 0
Clipper 0 0 0 0
Marauder 0 0 0 0
Rogue 0 0 0 0
Pillager 0 0 0 0
Pirate 0 0 0 0
Man O War 0 0 0 0
Astro Pod 2 0 1193 0
Location 25:17:12 (def) 4:5:13 [ETA 4 hours] (def) 25:17:12 (def) 25:17:12 (def)
Report complete

Rember this Scorpio?
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
Unread 11 Jun 2003, 01:46   #129
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Quote:
Originally posted by G.K Zhukov
And Scorpio.. your talking alot of crap here. Its so bad, I have to agree with Germ and Hicks.
Surely not, what is this forum coming to
Unread 11 Jun 2003, 02:03   #130
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Scorpio: Strawman is bad.
Unread 11 Jun 2003, 07:02   #131
Gunn3r-_-

It's incredibly unbelievable how much of a bad memory everyone that posted here has. Both sides, it's almost sad, plz stop posting.

Unread 11 Jun 2003, 08:18   #132
Scorpio
Inflate My Ego

Quote:
Originally posted by G.K Zhukov
Military Report on 25:17:12 (The Shadowen) [19/04/2002 04:36 CEST]
Location 25:17:12 (def) 4:5:13 [ETA 4 hours] (def) 25:17:12 (def) 25:17:12 (def)
Report complete

Rember this Scorpio?
Yes, I do
One of the reasons you dissapeared from NewDawn

I defended him nearly every day, against any non-ND attack. You simply joined the wrong raid

— Scorpio
Unread 11 Jun 2003, 09:34   #133
Supernova9
m u p p e t

Supernova9 is infamous around these parts
Quote:
That is in no way racist, judging a country based upon the actions of all its citizens is merely logical. It only becomes racist when, for example, you judge a country or its occupants by generalisation (going by the 1% of a country's population that you've met and using them to judge the others).
Unread 11 Jun 2003, 10:54   #134
skipper
outsider

skipper is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Gunn3r-_-
It's incredibly unbelievable how much of a bad memory everyone that posted here has. Both sides, it's almost sad, plz stop posting.
Well everyones just trying to make their alliance look best ( as I guess you've noticed and just dont like). In my opinion the thread is a lot fun to read as both sides are making lousy arguments and the other side is always commenting with another _half true argument_.

In the end, I think both sides consider the other a top alliance, the alliance which was most fun to fight against. If Fury would have been wingbased there would've been very likely a top wing like LDK, although differences always exists.

I doubt the thread would be as big if it would have been originally about Fury, as the xanadians aint so eager to post counter. So im starting to actually respect so called fury PR-team there must be somekinda magical driving force behind them. Hopefully there will tho be new pair of rival alliances and less talk about the ones that have gone.
Unread 11 Jun 2003, 14:31   #135
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

1 down er LDK ? Go on SilverSmoke/Scorpio let's hear the excuses.
Unread 11 Jun 2003, 15:29   #136
BetrayerOfHope
InspirationOfNightmares

BetrayerOfHope is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by K-W

i love bitter people.

xan r6 did a realy nice fight. and i'm not talking about ldk allone nearly all of xanadu were fighting great until the time near the end when there was the will of resistance broken and no way out somewere seen ...

but you and your great group of fury asslickers (not everybody who was fury but it seems a lot of them) can't admit that in the public it seems ...

[23:11] <Zhil|FT> OMG BOH IS THE NEW KILLMARK

Last edited by BetrayerOfHope; 11 Jun 2003 at 15:45.
Unread 11 Jun 2003, 18:05   #137
Scorpio
Inflate My Ego

Quote:
Originally posted by BetrayerOfHope
i love bitter people.

xan r6 did a realy nice fight. and i'm not talking about ldk allone nearly all of xanadu were fighting great until the time near the end when there was the will of resistance broken and no way out somewere seen ...

but you and your great group of fury asslickers (not everybody who was fury but it seems a lot of them) can't admit that in the public it seems ...

TSJAKKKAAAAAA!!!

— Scorpio
Unread 11 Jun 2003, 18:21   #138
K-W
Bored

Quote:
i love bitter people.

LOL

No one was commenting on the fight xan put up in round 6. It wasnt in any way shape or form part of the coversation.

You pop into the discussion, for some reason misread/misinterpret the coversation into thinking that Im insulting xanadu's ability. Then you go ahead and just flame me and Fury.

And you call ME bitter?
Unread 11 Jun 2003, 19:45   #139
KillGhost
1Up

KillGhost is just really niceKillGhost is just really niceKillGhost is just really niceKillGhost is just really nice
Quote:
Originally posted by K-W
LOL

No one was commenting on the fight xan put up in round 6. It wasnt in any way shape or form part of the coversation.

You pop into the discussion, for some reason misread/misinterpret the coversation into thinking that Im insulting xanadu's ability. Then you go ahead and just flame me and Fury.

And you call ME bitter?
Quote:
TSJAKKKAAAAAA!!!
[Spore] HC
Former Public Relations Officer of QQ
Unread 11 Jun 2003, 22:05   #140
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:
i love bitter people.

Its brilliant how one person (Hicks) posts thinking Xanadu wasnt the holy saviour of PA to vanquish the Fury tyrannical rule and this suddenly becomes a defense of Xanadu's abilities.

Don't presume Hicks speaks for all Fury, as far as I remember he was a Wrath Officer during r6 (but I could be wrong). Xanadu (to me) were one of the three superpowers in this game. (In case you are slow I consider Fury, Xanadu and Legion to have been the three superpowers with a few 'possibles')

Is it just me who has lost the plot of this thread now?

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Unread 11 Jun 2003, 22:12   #141
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Zh|l
Is it just me who has lost the plot of this thread now?

LDK are dedicated all the way to who lined up on what side during r6 and does hicks like xanadu. However as we haven't descended to childish name-calling (yet) I live in undying hope that we can somehow post constructively for a while.
Unread 11 Jun 2003, 22:53   #142
Scorpio
Inflate My Ego

Quote:
Originally posted by KillGhost
OI!

Don't take my "TSJAKKKAAAAAA!!!" out of context

— Scorpio
Unread 11 Jun 2003, 23:00   #143
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
OI!

Don't take my "TSJAKKKAAAAAA!!!" out of context
Quote:
TSJAKKKAAAAAA!!!
Unread 12 Jun 2003, 13:26   #144
Tomukas0

Tomukas0 has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Talking

Just wanted to congratulate these few allmighty, honest, respectable Fury&Legion ppl which are winning every round against infinite, rude, cheating but weak LDK ones

Rnd 2 : ??:??:?? Tomukas of Barbaru Planeta - n00b
Rnd 3 : ??:??:?? Zerling of Zerga Galva - n00b
Rnd 4 : 46:5: (7?) Zerling Of Zerga Galva - n00b
Rnd 5 : ??:??:?? Lonely Monkey of Planet of Apes_ - n00b
Rnd 8 : 41:3:9 The Dark King of Castle of Dungeon - n00b
Rnd 9,5 : 48:6:7 Slipknot of Everything Ends - still the same n00b
Unread 12 Jun 2003, 14:27   #145
K-W
Bored

Quote:
Originally posted by Tomukas0
Just wanted to congratulate these few allmighty, honest, respectable Fury&Legion ppl which are winning every round against infinite, rude, cheating but weak LDK ones
Lets give that straw man a medal.

Way to summerize what NO one was saying Tomukas. Always an easier move than actually discussing things.
Unread 12 Jun 2003, 14:56   #146
Tomukas0

Tomukas0 has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Quote:
LDK were allowed to keep the top planet because they were working with us. Sliekas himself admits he only finished number 1 because Sid let him. Every time LDK faced a combined Fury/Legion they got smacked down

LDK aren't worthy of hero worship...

Xanadu being outnumbered was always your favourite excuse for failure when in general Xanadu and allies were usually numerically superior to the FLVTT.

Xanadu wasn't a strong host alliance no matter how much you argue it.

Lets face it the only thing Xanadu was good at was losing and then bitching about it.

Fury would have been a terrible host for LDK, because Fury and wings are like oil and water. Yes part of that is centralized control.

There is some posts of Hicks :-) I just summarized them.

Rnd 2 : ??:??:?? Tomukas of Barbaru Planeta - n00b
Rnd 3 : ??:??:?? Zerling of Zerga Galva - n00b
Rnd 4 : 46:5: (7?) Zerling Of Zerga Galva - n00b
Rnd 5 : ??:??:?? Lonely Monkey of Planet of Apes_ - n00b
Rnd 8 : 41:3:9 The Dark King of Castle of Dungeon - n00b
Rnd 9,5 : 48:6:7 Slipknot of Everything Ends - still the same n00b
Unread 12 Jun 2003, 15:22   #147
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Gotta ask this, does anyone not connected with Xanadu actually rate them as being any good ?

My opinion is that wthout LDK, Xanadu would have been barely average and their political skills non existant. I remember a phone call I got from Lokken while I was in Sainsburys when he told me Xanadu has basically said 'you (Blue Tuba) either ally with us or die'

and I wont mention Scorpio's (or was it Silversmoke, they are both interchangable) 1337 spying techniques I promise (giggle)

Vaio
Unread 12 Jun 2003, 15:46   #148
laputa
Xanadu

Quote:
Originally posted by Vaio
Xanadu has basically said 'you (Blue Tuba) either ally with us or die'
The discussion about the 2nd Iraq war still in the far future, Xanadu HC already anticipated that this kind of diplomacy is soon to become world standard.

We were always ahead of our time.

Laputa

ps: a little bit of arrogant hawkishness suited Xanadu very well

Unread 12 Jun 2003, 16:21   #149
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little
Quote:
Originally posted by Vaio

and I wont mention Scorpio's (or was it Silversmoke, they are both interchangable) 1337 spying techniques I promise (giggle)

eh?
Unread 12 Jun 2003, 16:30   #150
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:
Originally posted by SilverSmoke
eh?
You and Scorpio fit together like lego! What colour brick are you?

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Closed Thread