User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 24 May 2003, 21:46   #1
KillGhost
1Up

KillGhost is just really niceKillGhost is just really niceKillGhost is just really niceKillGhost is just really nice
What kind of toiletpaper do you use ?

Do you use the cheap grey ones, or the more expensive white ones with multiple layers.
[Spore] HC
Former Public Relations Officer of QQ
KillGhost is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 May 2003, 21:57   #2
sigrid
hated dead or alive

sigrid is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: What kind of toiletpaper do you use ?

Quote:
Originally posted by KillGhost
Do you use the cheap grey ones, or the more expensive white ones with multiple layers.
i use pictures of you, dear

printed on very soft paper
sigrid is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 May 2003, 21:59   #3
KillGhost
1Up

KillGhost is just really niceKillGhost is just really niceKillGhost is just really niceKillGhost is just really nice
Re: Re: What kind of toiletpaper do you use ?

Quote:
Originally posted by sigrid
i use pictures of you, dear

printed on very soft paper
goody, i can make you some new ones if you want in all different kinds of moods.
[Spore] HC
Unread 24 May 2003, 22:06   #4
at0mic.c0w
Käptn Karacho

at0mic.c0w is on a distinguished road
mine is pink... seriously
Unread 24 May 2003, 22:08   #5
KillGhost
1Up

Quote:
Originally posted by at0mic.c0w
mine is pink... seriously
but is it soft or hard
[Spore] HC
Unread 24 May 2003, 22:09   #6
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
I use the one from the bear ad on tv. Ultra quilted double soft something or other.
Unread 24 May 2003, 22:29   #7
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by JonnyBGood
I use the one from the bear ad on tv. Ultra quilted double soft something or other.
Charmin

I too purchase this when i can , but the family choice is Andrex.
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 May 2003, 01:39   #8
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend
I use whatever my Mum purchases, I think it's usually Tescos 'luxury'

In my sleep I grind my teeth.
Sarina_Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 May 2003, 01:44   #9
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Soft, layered.

My ass is in good hands after dropping one.
Unread 25 May 2003, 02:15   #10
Pyr0 MK III
Look! He's Dancing!

Pyr0 MK III is an unknown quantity at this point
Concentration camp surplus

Rings of fire!
[22:18] <nodrog> Cock: 8" (20cm) uncut
[22:18] <nodrog> Balls: Large hefty balls, stretched max 6" (15.5cm)
[22:18] <nodrog> Arse: Can take two fists, or one fist almost to the elbow, but slow warming up.
Pyr0 MK III is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 May 2003, 03:05   #11
A2
#planetarion

A2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud of
ASDA 'smartprice'
or
Somerfield 'Basics'

depending on where the shopping got done.
Unread 25 May 2003, 05:04   #12
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute
soft
whatever my mom buys.. which is usually whichever one's on sale
Unread 25 May 2003, 05:09   #13
W
Gubbish

W is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the rough
I don't think you get hard or single layered or gray toilet paper here.
Unread 25 May 2003, 05:44   #14
Kal_Zakath
Terror and Hubris

Kal_Zakath is an unknown quantity at this point
I use silk.
Kal_Zakath is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 May 2003, 05:56   #15
MAdnRisKy
home wrecker

MAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by A2
ASDA 'smartprice'
or
Somerfield 'Basics'

depending on where the shopping got done.
lo student who buys toilet paper for self and doesn't rely on "mummy".

(I share your "pain")

#pr0nstars - a pimp is for life, not just for christmas
MAdnRisKy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 May 2003, 06:07   #16
Xillah

Xillah is an unknown quantity at this point
That quilted velvet stuff. The stuff at work feels like sandpaper compared to it.
Unread 25 May 2003, 06:09   #17
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute
it IS sandpaper.
they do it so you don't take too many bathroom breaks :\
conspiracy i tell you.
Unread 25 May 2003, 07:17   #18
cnaw
Ancient

cnaw is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Aryn
it IS sandpaper.
they do it so you don't take too many bathroom breaks :\
conspiracy i tell you.

which is why some people bring their own rolls of TP to work/school/etc
Falling from grace, the human race
Religion can never unite us
Only a few will stay on the barricades"
-Masterplan
cnaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 May 2003, 10:50   #19
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Sainsburys cheap sandpaper type stuff .
Unread 25 May 2003, 10:53   #20
Bloomers III
Cute and cuddly

Bloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura about
I use silk towels. You're supposed to wash them but I flush them and just buy a couple of hundred more to last me a year.
Unread 26 May 2003, 17:19   #21
KillGhost
1Up

Quote:
Originally posted by W
I don't think you get hard or single layered or gray toilet paper here.
lucky you
[Spore] HC
Unread 26 May 2003, 17:44   #22
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
I wish i could use the cheap ones, as they are cheaper!

But the draining system in my house is so strange, that the plumbers say that we should use the softest we can get, or something. So its really soft.
Soft is better, but cheaper is best!
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 May 2003, 18:29   #23
Woof
Banned

Woof is an unknown quantity at this point
The more important question is...how do you hang your toilet roll on the hanger?

Code:
 the ghay way..
O  
 |
 |
so that the paper hangs against the wall

or

the cool way..
 O  
|
|
so that the paper hangs away from the wall
I would like to know..
Woof is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 May 2003, 18:30   #24
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Heh.

Backflow.

Heh.
Unread 26 May 2003, 18:32   #25
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by Woof
The more important question is...how do you hang your toilet roll on the hanger?
normally ledged on top of the empty cardboard roll that no one could be arsed to remove from the hanger

but away from the wall if it is actually put on the hanger
Are the best i've ever had
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 May 2003, 18:35   #26
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
I don't aim for a to-or-away preference when I'm putting it on the little spindley thing.

If it turns, I'm happy.
Unread 26 May 2003, 20:22   #27
mbushell

mbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Sat onto of the radiotor, 'tis always soft and warm, mmmmmmmmmmmm... make's me want to just take a **** now...
mbushell is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 May 2003, 01:46   #28
Aryn
Happy

Quote:
Originally posted by Woof
I would like to know..
it's been scientifically proven that if you hang it coming over (paper rolls from the top) then you use less than if you hang it under (guess this would be closest to the wall)

no i don't hvae links so fk off :\
Unread 27 May 2003, 01:52   #29
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Sounds like social science to me, very dodgy.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 May 2003, 05:03   #30
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by MrL_JaKiri
Sounds like social science to me, very dodgy.

sociology

*shudder*
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 27 May 2003, 07:54   #31
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by Aryn
it's been scientifically proven that if you hang it coming over (paper rolls from the top) then you use less than if you hang it under (guess this would be closest to the wall)

no i don't hvae links so fk off :\
seems fairly logical to me. you pull the paper so that your arms reaches the same position both times and since the one next to the wall has further to go you use more.

oh, and the worst thing in the world is something thinking that they can flush half a roll in a yacht toilet when you are out at sea.

why do women use more toilet paper too? you think that they would use less as they don't have problems with dangleberries.

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 May 2003, 09:44   #32
Glatze

Glatze is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: What kind of toiletpaper do you use ?

Quote:
Originally posted by KillGhost
Since I work I use the second one.
Unread 27 May 2003, 10:16   #33
Woof
Banned

Woof is an unknown quantity at this point
I awlays advocate going to the toilet at work, that way you're getting paid for having a dump!
Woof is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 May 2003, 11:26   #34
[GAP]Obiwan

[GAP]Obiwan is an unknown quantity at this point
i use the next door neighbours cat

[TiT]Obiwan
[ICE]DC
[Deus]
[Tok'ra]
[Ostraka]
www.tit.aresexy.com
[GAP]Obiwan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 May 2003, 11:27   #35
MrBrick
Gone

MrBrick is an unknown quantity at this point
The Mrs cleans part time at her uni, so nicks the stuff they use.

It is neither absorbant or comfortable. So I tend to buy some random soft brand.

However, the uni-stolen stuff does have the most indestructable tube known to man, as it is plastic and cardboard....if only I still watched Blue Peter.
MrBrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 May 2003, 21:50   #36
Minty
Who?

Minty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally posted by Leshy
Soft, layered.

My ass is in good hands after dropping one.
You lie

Why else would you run the sandpaper factory?

<Bobzy> Minty, you have a line for everything
<Queen> MINTY ROCKS
<Ice-Lady> minty is a odd boy
<Game> Minty rocks
<Queen> no minty..cos u rock
<HobbieRogue4> Minty, you stone!
Minty is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 May 2003, 01:09   #37
HAL-9000
I'm great!

HAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud of
actually...

What I want to know is if anybody has managed to clean themselves adequately using that tracing paper you get at school. You know what I'm talking about!
Unread 28 May 2003, 01:10   #38
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
Nobody ever ****s at school. Nobody. Ever. ****s. At. School.

Nobody.
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 May 2003, 01:17   #39
HAL-9000
I'm great!

HAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud of
Then you clearly haven't seen the number of enormous ****s that used to fill the school bogs. Every day. Huge things. They reeked. Disgusting!
Unread 28 May 2003, 01:17   #40
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
Nobody.
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 May 2003, 01:19   #41
HAL-9000
I'm great!

Then who did the ****s?