User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 22 Dec 2010, 03:23   #1
aNgRyDuCk
Hired Thug

aNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet society
No longer just a Theory

We (CT) are writing to (the players of Planetarion) to inform you of our intent to challenge for the number #1 spot in Round 40.

Since our formation 20 rounds ago we've had some good times and bad, and unfortunately most of our recent times haven't necessarily reflected the alliance at our best. The reasons for this are irrelevant, and I have no intentions of making any excuses....needless to say things have been slacked, and a lot of things have been overlooked. This will no longer be the case. In light of this being our 20th Anniversary, we will crack down on undisciplined play within CT (starting with a new, restructured HC team) and actually take the fight to our opponents.

Last round for us was very much a case of getting back at Imperia for what we felt were excessive and disruptive recruitment tactics. They didn't win, so our goal was very much realized in that respect. Having met that particular goal, we intend to go in to next round with a clean slate politically ( A New Year - "as we forgive each one of those who've sinned against us" etc) and approach next round with more concern for our own performance than that of everyone else's.

Expect renewed vigor and zeal from Conspiracy Theory in R40.. in addition to a highly motivated, and dead serious, aNgRyDuCk, GM, and HC/Command Cadre.

We won our debut round, and as a tribute to all those present at the time or have contributed since, we shall strive to repeat that victory. There is not, and should never be any other goal, and that will be our frame of mind from this point forward.

"Thou shalt take us for fools no longer, lest ye be made fools of in return"

Regards,

CT HC
Unread 22 Dec 2010, 07:14   #2
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of
Re: No longer just a Theory

Please dont take this in the sarcastic way it sounds i am genuinely curious, does this mean you will be a group of super active, hardcores mofos or is this just because cos you have arranged naps with App and so on for rd 40?
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Dec 2010, 07:32   #3
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Paisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of light

I am a free agent for R40
If CT is going to break the mould from their recent set up.
Drop me a PM to talk shop.
Unread 22 Dec 2010, 10:32   #4
Elevator
Crackhead

Elevator is a jewel in the roughElevator is a jewel in the roughElevator is a jewel in the roughElevator is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by aNgRyDuCk View Post
Having met that particular goal, we intend to go in to next round with a clean slate politically ( A New Year - "as we forgive each one of those who've sinned against us" etc) and approach next round with more concern for our own performance than that of everyone else's.
Would that mean Ministry would be welcome back as well?
Unread 22 Dec 2010, 11:54   #5
ReligFree

ReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to all

Ha, great to hear ad. Has it really been 20 rounds? Jeez, still remember forming the BGs in that first round. Best of luck mate
Unread 22 Dec 2010, 12:11   #6
aNgRyDuCk
Hired Thug

aNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet society

any of you want to have a serious conversation with me about it, I'm sure you know where to find me
Unread 23 Dec 2010, 00:51   #7
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

just make it interesting.
Unread 23 Dec 2010, 08:54   #8
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

mazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken View Post
just make it interesting.
Oh, I will!*

* Not actually true

<@JBG> by the way is mazzelaar a community account that everyone in 1up logs into when they're feeling angry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyBGood
mazzelaar has always reminded me of a hungry hungry hippo. Except instead of eating marbles he just bites the heads off new AD posters
mazzelaar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Dec 2010, 15:14   #9
VampiriA
Retired

VampiriA is on a distinguished road

good luck.. and it should be an easy task with ur "newly recruited" players
and as only opposition is imp and ND... with all the rest playing small bg style...

Apprime supreme hc, above MaxMilliaN
VampiriA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Dec 2010, 15:15   #10
joopster

joopster is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm there to DC (like always)
joopster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Dec 2010, 15:34   #11
t3k
The Video Guy

t3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond repute

Shouldn't have any trouble landing on CT then!
Unread 24 Dec 2010, 15:54   #12
Rinoa
Reject False Icons

Rinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to behold

Merry Jizzmass!

Good luck in round 50 CT I think its a valiant effort for HC and members to step up and challenge for top spot after last round so hats off to ya.
Wolfpack - Dc
xVx - DC
Apprime -_-
Rinoa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Dec 2010, 16:03   #13
t3k
The Video Guy

t3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond repute

round 40 you mean surely?
Unread 24 Dec 2010, 23:15   #14
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Paisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of light

I think rinoa has been on the christmas spirit (the 40% ABV variety)
Unread 25 Dec 2010, 01:49   #15
[DDK]gm

[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future

Merry Christmas from everyone in CT, and a drunken new year
R10 Eclipse
R10.5-R13 FAnG
R20-23 CT
R23 (CT BG) ToF
R24-R82... CT
[DDK]gm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Dec 2010, 03:21   #16
aNgRyDuCk
Hired Thug

yup agreed, from Ang and I, hope you all have an enjoyable and safe Christmas weekend... Happy Holidays from the PA pissed off waterfowl and family :P
Unread 25 Dec 2010, 22:09   #17
Proxi
Ron Burgundy

Proxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paisley View Post
I am a free agent for R40
If CT is going to break the mould from their recent set up.
Drop me a PM to talk shop.
Holy shit Pais, you still about?! What about JBG, is he still here as well? I also can't believe PA is still up after 39 rounds, how the hell do you guys do it.
Unread 25 Dec 2010, 22:43   #18
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Proxi View Post
Holy shit Pais, you still about?! What about JBG, is he still here as well? I also can't believe PA is still up after 39 rounds, how the hell do you guys do it.
XXXX it must be Christmas .... its Proxi
Unread 25 Dec 2010, 22:47   #19
Proxi
Ron Burgundy

Proxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant future

Meh, maybe I should buy an internet phone after all. I feel so old, the last time I was on ere I was a penniless student. Memories O/
Unread 25 Dec 2010, 23:07   #20
rUl3r

rUl3r has a spectacular aura aboutrUl3r has a spectacular aura about

To answer your question: Yes, JBG is still around, he even got a planet sometime
rUl3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Dec 2010, 20:33   #21
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

This post slags of CT, with arguments, on purpose. Because I think CT is a shitty alliance and people should stay away from it and it should die. That or people should reform CT to be a less shit alliance based on strict rules and hierarchies.

You say that you are a 'top' alliance for over a year now, while at the same time you say you are just below that top. At the same time you show that a one of the reasons that you adhere to the strict hierarchy is that you are powermongers. I refer to the following posts made by angryduck and gm (more can be found):

http://pirate.planetarion.com/showpo...83&postcount=6 <-- about a year ago where you claim to 'go for the win' (the numbers at the bottom of this post make it even more hillarious), though in the mean time, you achieved nothing. (the rest of the thread has more of those excuses)

http://pirate.planetarion.com/showth...53#post3201553 <-- this is a good example of 'old fashioned thinking' where you imply to be a retarded powermonger and where you say that 'GOOD OFFICERS ARE VERY IMPORTANT, DO NOT TRUST YOUR NORMAL MEMBERS, THEY HAVE TO BE OFFICERS!).

http://pirate.planetarion.com/showth...01#post3193401 <-- here you put yourself on a tier lower than a 'top' alliance, while you claim to be one for over a year now.

Now for those interested in more 'fun' I suggest you read:
http://pirate.planetarion.com/search...3&pp=25&page=1
and
http://pirate.planetarion.com/search...4&pp=25&page=1

Mostly by angryduck the 'CT looking to the future' thread of about a year ago and most of gm's threads of the last years. Angryduck has only been active for the last year, after long absence, gm's stance is easier to summarize:

He basically argues for a total levelling of the playing field where activity and ingenuity are not rewarded or possible and where no matter what you do, how stupid you act as a person or as a group, it will always be possible to win or at least, not to lose that hard. (You can back this up by looking at his posts where he advocates more rules, tag limits, the removal of certain 'features' (out of tag defence being one of them) and where he is all 'pro' being 'newbie'-friendly, which he defines as 'stupifying the game'). Also his posts on the whole show a general inconsistency when you start addressing the (internal) issues of CT.

Also, lets add CT's results for the last few rounds, in terms of the number of top 100 planets:

Round 33: 3
Round 34: 11
Round 35: 0
Round 36: 2
Round 37: 8
Round 38: 3
Round 39: 1

I would say that apart from 2 outliers, you have not improved, but you have become ever shittier.

With all this taken into account, I would say that CT will not just be a theory, it will only be a figment of the imagination of a few power hungry retards who do not understand the game and who continue to have a revolving door. (The revolving door can be supported by looking at the planetarion history page and compare the nicks each round for CT members and see how many each round change.)

In short:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Last edited by Knight Theamion; 26 Dec 2010 at 20:42.
Knight Theamion is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Dec 2010, 20:41   #22
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place

One has to appreciate the effort there theamion.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Dec 2010, 18:52   #23
HeimdallR

HeimdallR will become famous soon enoughHeimdallR will become famous soon enough

I'm sorry i have to laugh at this thread to, If oddr has any to throw around in r40, we'll put our entire weight into stopping ct or nd to have any success at all.

If you want to know why, cause we think most of ct and nd are a bunch of shitters.

If life hands you lemons, drink more tequila

After the game is over the king and the pawn end up in the same box

HA - asc -rdm-asc-VR- #ODDR - APP
Finally retired
HeimdallR is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Dec 2010, 21:18   #24
rUl3r

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeimdallR View Post
I'm sorry i have to laugh at this thread to, If oddr has any to throw around in r40, we'll put our entire weight into stopping ct or nd to have any success at all.

If you want to know why, cause we think most of ct and nd are a bunch of shitters.
So when do we see ODDR reaching for the top spot?
Unread 27 Dec 2010, 21:44   #25
vuLgAr
Bi-Winning

vuLgAr is a name known to allvuLgAr is a name known to allvuLgAr is a name known to allvuLgAr is a name known to allvuLgAr is a name known to allvuLgAr is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by rUl3r View Post
So when do we see ODDR reaching for the top spot?
thats not exactly fair now is it, Heimdall isn't delusional like CT, he's just a tad angsty.

H-A ODDR Apprime xVx VisioN HEROES Ultores
vuLgAr is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Dec 2010, 01:45   #26
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Quote:

After a lengthy chat with greg there is potental to get oddr from low-mid tier alliance to contender alliance. I was tempted to sign up for the round.... However
Whilst oddr adopts a pro apprime political approach ... oddr just isn't an option for me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tietäjä View Post
One has to appreciate the effort there theamion.
One can only hope the same effort is applied in neutralising the horde threat
Unread 28 Dec 2010, 02:26   #27
rUl3r

Quote:

One can only hope the same effort is applied in neutralising the horde threat
We'll probably end up blocking pre-round to eliminate this threat. Can't take any risks.
However, that's only if RR decides to play again.
Unread 28 Dec 2010, 03:31   #28
HaNzI
Apprime Troll HC

HaNzI has a spectacular aura aboutHaNzI has a spectacular aura aboutHaNzI has a spectacular aura about

I love what you have done with the place.
HaNzI is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Dec 2010, 09:52   #29
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by rUl3r View Post
We'll probably end up blocking pre-round to eliminate this threat. Can't take any risks.
However, that's only if RR decides to play again.
I hope the horde experience wasn't too horrifying and wish RR a speedy recovery for r40
Unread 28 Dec 2010, 10:12   #30
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of

ODDR are quite a good solid ally actually - actually prolly a better option than CT for trying to make the step up, i think if i didnt run HeX id play in ODDR (if they'd have me ofc)
Unread 28 Dec 2010, 10:23   #31
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiba View Post
ODDR are quite a good solid ally actually - actually prolly a better option than CT for trying to make the step up, i think if i didnt run HeX id play in ODDR (if they'd have me ofc)
Have you considered merging HeX into oddr as an option?
I know powersharing is a bitch but it could work out.
Unread 28 Dec 2010, 10:29   #32
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

well it might be an option for rd 41 when my playing time drops dramatically
Unread 28 Dec 2010, 11:12   #33
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiba View Post
well it might be an option for rd 41 when my playing time drops dramatically
without this sounding like a personal attack on you I would be considering it for this round
Unread 28 Dec 2010, 11:20   #34
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

well im more thinking as it being a place my high end players could go if i decide this will be HeX's last round
Unread 28 Dec 2010, 12:40   #35
Greg
Addicted since R17

Greg has a spectacular aura aboutGreg has a spectacular aura about

Kai ur just mad to work under me with ur whorish manner :P
Id like to say good luck to CT,aint seen u be serious for a long time if u can turn the defence around in one round ul more than deserve a win,good luck
Regular member of fleet crashing club
“A man's errors are his portals of discovery.”
James Joyce
Greg is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Dec 2010, 19:34   #36
MaxMilliaN
red looks good on me eh

MaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these parts

Quote:
After a lengthy chat with greg there is potental to get oddr from low-mid tier alliance to contender alliance. I was tempted to sign up for the round.... However
Whilst oddr adopts a pro apprime political approach ... oddr just isn't an option for me.
i doubt u will be a huge lost to them Paisley... actually i think they can do better without u. ODDR showed they are a strong stable alliance with good politics & military, they dont act irrational like most alliances. They been doing better each round so i see them climbing up more.

their political approach is for them to decide, not you. and clearly their political strategy pays off... even without you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tesla
I signed up to make sure eX didnt win the round, thanks to your HCs last decision it looks like I succeeded
Apprime
MaxMilliaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Dec 2010, 01:27   #37
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxMilliaN View Post
i doubt u will be a huge lost to them Paisley... actually i think they can do better without u. ODDR showed they are a strong stable alliance with good politics & military, they dont act irrational like most alliances. They been doing better each round so i see them climbing up more.
Alot of people don't care what you think why should I start.
Saying that they dropped 1 rank from 6th in r38 to 7th in r39 and a loss of tag members from 67 to 43 (as per wiki) would contradict your last line of your quoted paragraph... That is neither here or there.
I do wish oddr the best in their future endevours.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxMilliaN View Post
their political approach is for them to decide, not you. and clearly their political strategy pays off... even without you
I dont decide policy at oddr... Never said I did.
What I do decide is what ally I wish to join based apon their setup / aim / policies.
Unread 29 Dec 2010, 01:39   #38
jelle
LCH

jelle is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Alot of people don't care what I think
Fixed it for you

JNC - One Addiction, One Passion and One Goal

16:57 [Satyr] gonna play speedy tomorrow dude?
16:58 [Satyr] need a couple of gays to have some fun
14:44 [@Oizo]: i need more penis
22:27 [@Jumper] im not hardcock

Viking hoisting the Raven Banner high!
jelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Dec 2010, 05:58   #39
HeimdallR

HeimdallR will become famous soon enoughHeimdallR will become famous soon enough

Well some people in oddr gave me a list of CT people they like, so I'll retract my previous statement of CT being full of shitters :P

As for ODDR losing lots of members, from R38 those people mostly were part of the P3nguins group joining us that round, and some others that i don't really consider to be oddr core. THat and R38 was our worst round when it came to command. Basically me being shit and without a computer for over half a round.
1 - 2 rounds don't make you core

Finally retired
Unread 29 Dec 2010, 06:34   #40
Greg
Addicted since R17

Greg has a spectacular aura aboutGreg has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by paisley
Whilst oddr adopts a pro apprime political approach ... oddr just isn't an option for me.....
sry but thats a comment i cant drunkley ignore
what is a pro apprime political approach?is that when a former training alliance gets hit heavy by 4/5 alliances of the top 5 for a number of rounds ,where as one of those alliances keeps to hitting threre actual opponents?is it not logical for the growing alliance to continue good relations with the said alliance which has shown honour and bravery?call me drunk or stoned but it makes sense to me and has worked well
More top 100 players last round than CT and ND combined maybe im not sure on the final numbers,we had less members that was for sure,dirty recruiting
eh and to the actual topic,much respect to CT, a cracking old school alliance and would be deserving of another #1 with some added DCs
Regular member of fleet crashing club
“A man's errors are his portals of discovery.”
James Joyce

Last edited by Mzyxptlk; 29 Dec 2010 at 11:56. Reason: made that into a quote
Greg is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jan 2011, 13:26   #41
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg View Post
Kai ur just mad to work under me with ur whorish manner :P
Well i was kinda hoping you wouldnt be in ODDR when i join
Unread 2 Jan 2011, 17:40   #42
HeimdallR

who says we'd let you in

Finally retired
Unread 2 Jan 2011, 18:04   #43
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Quote:
who says we'd let you in
shhh Give the boy a break
Unread 3 Jan 2011, 16:55   #44
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Anyone remember the day CT was considered the new 1Up?

Oh how amusing that was.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Jan 2011, 22:49   #45
oil

oil is a splendid one to beholdoil is a splendid one to beholdoil is a splendid one to beholdoil is a splendid one to beholdoil is a splendid one to beholdoil is a splendid one to beholdoil is a splendid one to behold

Anyone remember how 1Up cultivated some pretty impressive egos based upon managing to group the most dedicated players in the pa community together and then kept getting beaten by some continental retards called exilition or whatever?

Oh how amusing that was.
oil is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jan 2011, 12:29   #46
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

mazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriend

Awesome, it's been ages since I've been in a 1up vs Exilition thread. Let's do it!!!

<@JBG> by the way is mazzelaar a community account that everyone in 1up logs into when they're feeling angry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyBGood
mazzelaar has always reminded me of a hungry hungry hippo. Except instead of eating marbles he just bites the heads off new AD posters
mazzelaar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jan 2011, 06:31   #47
aNgRyDuCk
Hired Thug

Quote:
Originally Posted by mazzelaar View Post
Awesome, it's been ages since I've been in a 1up vs Exilition thread. Let's do it!!!
nostalgic old F&#@ker huh
Unread 11 Jan 2011, 19:53   #48
t3k
The Video Guy

http://www.cracked.com/article_18955...gn=new+article
Unread 11 Jan 2011, 20:29   #49
Nico

Nico will become famous soon enoughNico will become famous soon enough

you all just keep having alliance wars.. and leave me on number 1 rank :P
Nico is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jan 2011, 23:27   #50
Buly

Buly is a jewel in the roughBuly is a jewel in the roughBuly is a jewel in the roughBuly is a jewel in the rough

What group joined CT? DLR?