User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Suggestions

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 21 Jan 2018, 11:41   #1
Assassin
PA Ancient

Assassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant future
So what exactly is the plans to Evolve PA?

Good Morning

As I sit here on a lovely rainy sunday I found myself discussing stuff on TG earlier about what improvements could be made to PA and I found myself going into a little bit of a rant. Here are my thoughts on PA:

Assassin: Yes. Evolve the stupid game. I.e. Advertise it. Build in graphics. Make a phone app version of it to get with the times.
Assassin: And when I was in PA Team it had multiple servers. What ever happens to the speedgame rounds where people could play that alongside the main game?
Assassin: They even used to post announcement posts at the begging of the rounds telling you who the PA Team are.. what their job roles are. Who is on the support/MH teams. Now nothing! It's not exactly giving many people incentive to keep paying for a product where the people running it don't even bother to show up or the fact the games not actually evolved in over 10 years
Assassin: No advertisement on social media. No advertisement at all. Stuff like the netgamers gallery site which was more for fun closed down. Its like running a theme park for 10 years.. upping prices to get in but not adding any new rides or even bothering to publish any advertisement.

So that was my mini rant. I heard a rumour Munkee even offered to code his own mobile app version of PA and was denied why? What's the justification of people offering free time to try and improve this game? I'm sorry but with a world now which pretty much revolves around social media this game could be handled so much better to get more players. Obviously I know this has been spoke about and suggested so many times... but seriously somthing needs to be done.

The official page about Planetarion on Facebook when was the last post advertising a round? Who are the actual PA Team? What are they doing? Who's on the support/MH team? What ever happens to the speedround games on another server which became very popular and created speedgame alliances? Where does All the money go from credits? Surely in this day and age the server running this game doesn't cost that much?

Ever been attacked by a p3nguin? You get left a bit black and white!

p3nguin Founder
Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote