User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Suggestions

Unread 8 May 2006, 16:49   #1
Thex
Average Thex

Thex will become famous soon enoughThex will become famous soon enough
Alliance donated resources

The drop down list of people to donate to in the alliance list is by Alliance name, but when you have donated it goes to the planet name.

Can this be consitant please - ie both use planet name or alliance name? At least it will prevent mild panic in me when I think I've just donated a load of resources to some random planet in the Universe :-) even if the rest of you think it's a waste of Appoco's time when he should be fixing IRC.

My alliance is [BIG]ger than yours

[ex LOST], [ex IF], [ex G-II]
Thex is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 May 2006, 17:10   #2
wakey
Hamster

wakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Alliance donated resources

Had noticed that he hadnt changed that bit when I got him to change the drop down list. I'll point it out to him
The Farnborough Crew
Cos anything else is just an alliance
Join our public channel at #f-crew
wakey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 May 2006, 18:14   #3
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

fixed
Unread 8 May 2006, 20:36   #4
Banned
Banned

Banned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so little

Could you also display the alliance's average value somewhere? Trying to donate and then getting 'target player has X too much value' is a bit annoying. (Side thing: could you remove ineligable players from the dropdown?)
Banned is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 May 2006, 20:38   #5
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

I thought it was better than not saying how much over it was :-)

The issue then is that you want a list of the scores and values, and so on.
Unread 8 May 2006, 20:44   #6
Banned
Banned

Banned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by Appocomaster
I thought it was better than not saying how much over it was :-)

The issue then is that you want a list of the scores and values, and so on.
Yes, I want values to be listed on the members page. The alliance page is so backward in terms of features that it's somewhat embarassing.
Banned is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 May 2006, 23:09   #7
Thex
Average Thex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Appocomaster
fixed

I feel I should be beta testing the alliance fund for next round as this is the second thing you've fixed for me in the ally fund :-)

And what Jester says is useful too (average value and value on alliance page per member).

Unread 8 May 2006, 23:10   #8
Appocomaster
PA Team

Added the average score/value - pondering how to change the alliance page and add value/xp without completely overhauling it, which would really wait until next round.
Unread 8 May 2006, 23:21   #9
Thex
Average Thex

Now you see, I feel even more special. Jester mentions something earlier tonight and I back him up - within a minute of me backing him up something else is implemented. Golden touch - I would say so.

Unread 9 May 2006, 09:51   #10
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Well, Jester can be very persuasive

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 May 2006, 16:52   #11
jt25man
Victim of Marriage

jt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud of

Maybe you can just add the value to the member status information when you click on the member's Nick on the roster, then you don't have to add an extra column to the roster page.
jt25man is offline   Reply With Quote