User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 12 Dec 2002, 00:04   #1
Belgarath The Sorcerer
First Disciple of Aldur

Belgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud of
So what's your homepage now then?

Call me sad, if you wish, but, my homepage was planetarion.com for two years or so.

Quote:
We can't find "www.planetarion.com".

You can try again by typing the URL in the address bar above.
Or, search the Web:
It's not anymore, I go straight to google when I open IE/Galeon

What's yours?
Unread 12 Dec 2002, 00:06   #2
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
www.startsiden.no

I had another, (pirate.planetarion ++) but i changed it after some people were messing around whit my account..
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Dec 2002, 00:08   #3
meglamaniac
Born Sinful

meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
www.theregister.co.uk (IE under windows)
www.google.com (Netscape under linux)

Don't know why I don't set them both the same - that's just how i am.

Unread 12 Dec 2002, 00:13   #4
Quaoar

Hotmail.com

Shame on me.
Unread 12 Dec 2002, 00:16   #5
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
google.co.uk is an infinitely more useful homepage than .com....

If you're UKish
pablissimo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Dec 2002, 00:18   #6
MonotoneMan

http://wvtc.net/

It's the website for a college radio station.
Unread 12 Dec 2002, 00:24   #7
meglamaniac
Born Sinful

meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by pablissimo
google.co.uk is an infinitely more useful homepage than .com....

If you're UKish
Not if you're just after general info.
I usually use google to find stuff to do with computing as that's what most of my weekdays consist of doing (I'm doing a compsci degree).
I often use it just to quickly look up the syntax of a function in c++ if I can't be arsed to look through my book for it. Why use .co.uk for that? It counts out MSDN for a start.

Unread 12 Dec 2002, 00:26   #8
xtothez
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ

xtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud of
"comedy http://pirate.planetarion.com option"
Unread 12 Dec 2002, 00:26   #9
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by meglamaniac

Not if you're just after general info.
I usually use google to find stuff to do with computing as that's what most of my weekdays consist of doing (I'm doing a compsci degree).
I often use it just to quickly look up the syntax of a function in c++ if I can't be arsed to look through my book for it. Why use .co.uk for that? It counts out MSDN for a start.

Go to www.google.co.uk

What type of search is the default?

The web. Not 'Pages from the UK'.
pablissimo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Dec 2002, 00:30   #10
Karmulian

http://localhost/Administrator

thats on this machine

http://cyclops/Administrator

on the laptop

and about:blank on anything thats not on the network, but is on the inet
Unread 12 Dec 2002, 01:07   #11
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
http://www.hsx.com/pgLogin.jsp
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Dec 2002, 01:15   #12
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little
http://www/
queball is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Dec 2002, 01:25   #13
Skitz Mickz

www.redb.com/art/simonyoung

ego? only at the moment since it's new, check it out and tell me what you think please....
Unread 12 Dec 2002, 01:57   #14
Rids
The Bad Guy

Rids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet society
http://www.msn.co.uk
Unread 12 Dec 2002, 02:04   #15
Sandsnake
Snake of the Sand

Sandsnake will become famous soon enoughSandsnake will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally posted by Skitz Mickz
www.redb.com/art/simonyoung

ego? only at the moment since it's new, check it out and tell me what you think please....
I would, but the link doesn't work. and my homepage is http://adwords.google.com
Unread 12 Dec 2002, 02:17   #16
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by xtothez

In my sleep I grind my teeth.
Sarina_Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Dec 2002, 03:44   #17
ShakeyJake

ananova.com
Unread 12 Dec 2002, 03:57   #18
Auro
I AM OSCAR WILDE

Auro is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by xtothez
Do you have stairs in your house?

Mine's www.excite.com since I want my Sports Scores, Movie Showtimes, and TV Schedule all on one page. I'm a demanding piece of crap
Unread 12 Dec 2002, 09:27   #19
mbushell

mbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
my localhost default directy list \o/
mbushell is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Dec 2002, 09:49   #20
djbass
mmm.. pills

djbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond repute
http://www.yahoo.com/

=[DJ Bass]=
Unread 12 Dec 2002, 11:17   #21
Smugs
Major

Smugs has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Under AOL is the AOL main page.

Under IE its Google.

R3 - [None] - 184:10:12
R4 - [FeaR] - 234:25:3 - [MoW]
R5 - [GLX] - XX:XX:8
R6 - [GLX] - 5:13:6 - [MoC]
R7 - [GLX] - 35:XX:13 - [MoC]
R8 - [Flash] - 12:7:1
R9 - [Did Not Play]
R9.5 - [None] -1:10:19 - [MoW]/[MoD]

==Retired Planetarion Veteran==
Smugs is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Dec 2002, 11:17   #22
Apothos
Not Dark or Handsome
Treasure Diver Champion, Alien Commander Champion, Magic Ball Champion

Apothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so little
http://www.reuters.co.uk/newsHome.jhtml
Unread 12 Dec 2002, 12:34   #23
Monkeypimp
Banned

Monkeypimp is an unknown quantity at this point
http://home.planetarion.com/

PA login page still \o/
Monkeypimp is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Dec 2002, 12:50   #24
CjC
Throwing Shapes

CjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant future
about:blank
Unread 12 Dec 2002, 13:04   #25
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Gayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really nice
server.intra.net (local linux box)
spitzensparken. Ist nicht fur gewerken by das dummkopfen. Das
rubbernecken sightseeren keepen hands in das pockets. Relaxen und vatch
das blinkenlights!!!
Gayle29uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Dec 2002, 13:32   #26
Dave
Infallible

Dave is an unknown quantity at this point
Unread 12 Dec 2002, 13:55   #27
MT
/dev/zero
Retired Mod

MT is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Dave

<idimmu> ok i was chained to a desk with this oriental dude
MT is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Dec 2002, 14:03   #28
Taratang
Superluminal Mod(retired)

Taratang is just really niceTaratang is just really niceTaratang is just really niceTaratang is just really nice
http://forums.somethingawful.com
Taratang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Dec 2002, 14:05   #29
Geert
sexeh lap dog

Geert is an unknown quantity at this point
http://helpdesk.telenet.be/index1.htm
Geert is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Dec 2002, 14:39   #30
supergemz
r0x0r

supergemz is an unknown quantity at this point
about:<title>GeMz%20Home%20Page</title> <body%20bgcolor=pink> <font%20face="comic%20sans%20ms"%20size=5%20color=green><center><b>GeMz%20Home%20Page</b><p> <a%20href="http://www.google.com">Google</a> <br><a%20href="http://www.bushtarion.com">Bushtarion</a> <br><a%20href="http://www.hotmail.com">Hotmail</a> <br><a%20href="http://renju.cjb.net">5-in-a-row%20game</a> <br><a%20href="http://www.rail.co.uk/ukrail/planner/planner.htm">Train%20Times</a>

I put some spaces in it so it didn't mess up this page

#gemz
supergemz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Dec 2002, 14:41   #31
Glatze

Glatze is an unknown quantity at this point

been that for the last year iirc.
Unread 12 Dec 2002, 15:12   #32
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

xtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud of
if I'd post one of my start pages I'd be banned. So, NO.

Hi Glatze btw
Unread 12 Dec 2002, 16:19   #33
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
http://www.microsoft.com/isapi/redir...r=6&ar=msnhome

msn.co.uk then
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Dec 2002, 17:00   #34
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
www.pirate.planetarion.com !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Unread 12 Dec 2002, 17:04   #35
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Gayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really nice
Quote:
Originally posted by JonnyBGood
www.pirate.planetarion.com !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You like 404 errors then?
das blinkenlights!!!
Unread 12 Dec 2002, 17:05   #36
Azaghal

Azaghal is an unknown quantity at this point
http://scripters.force-elite.com/forum/

used to be fryindutch.net login url or the tfd forums
Azaghal is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Dec 2002, 17:10   #37
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Gayle28uk

You like 404 errors then?

I forgot a '/'. My career as an internet geek over before it even started. *sniffle*
Unread 12 Dec 2002, 17:16   #38
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Quote:

I forgot a '/'. My career as an internet geek over before it even started. *sniffle*
This is where I point out the www at the start...
das blinkenlights!!!
Unread 12 Dec 2002, 17:28   #39
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:

This is where I point out the www at the start...

I'm surrounded by pointless pedants and sadistic semanticisers everywhere I venture.
Unread 12 Dec 2002, 17:33   #40
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Quote:
sadistic semanticisers
I quite like that description

Although it's not really fair Pointing out the http:// or the trailing / would be pedantic but pointing out the URL was actually wrong isn't, is it?
das blinkenlights!!!
Unread 12 Dec 2002, 18:16   #41
sayonara
Shai Halud

sayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nice
Quote:

I quite like that description

Although it's not really fair Pointing out the http:// or the trailing / would be pedantic but pointing out the URL was actually wrong isn't, is it?
Way to feed the pedantry fire, Gayle
Unread 12 Dec 2002, 18:48   #42
Pyr0 MK III
Look! He's Dancing!

Pyr0 MK III is an unknown quantity at this point
[22:18] <nodrog> Cock: 8" (20cm) uncut
[22:18] <nodrog> Balls: Large hefty balls, stretched max 6" (15.5cm)
[22:18] <nodrog> Arse: Can take two fists, or one fist almost to the elbow, but slow warming up.
Pyr0 MK III is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Dec 2002, 19:16   #43
Bloomers III
Cute and cuddly

Bloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura about
www.freeserve.com

i haven't changed it
Unread 12 Dec 2002, 19:46   #44
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute
what does about :blank take do?
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Dec 2002, 20:09   #45
laney
Queen of England

laney has a spectacular aura aboutlaney has a spectacular aura aboutlaney has a spectacular aura about
www.everything2.com
Unread 12 Dec 2002, 20:15   #46
CryWolf
Muad'Dib

CryWolf is an unknown quantity at this point
http://crywolf.wolfraider.net/

"Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory there is no survival."
CryWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Dec 2002, 21:22   #47
Tobe
Checkout Boy

Tobe is an unknown quantity at this point
it wont let me change it
Unread 12 Dec 2002, 21:43   #48
meglamaniac
Born Sinful

Quote:
Originally posted by KaneED
what does about :blank take do?

Shows a blank page.

*shock*
Unread 12 Dec 2002, 21:49   #49
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
http://www.nu.nl

Dutch online newspaper thingie.
Unread 12 Dec 2002, 23:14   #50
Iceaxe
Blood

Iceaxe is an unknown quantity at this point
http://www.msn.com/
Iceaxe is offline   Reply With Quote