User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 24 Mar 2003, 15:02   #1
CrashTester
I am an idiot

CrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant future
WOW! Australian special forces filmed in action!

Amazing photo just received of Australian Special Forces on Operations Behind Enemy Lines in Western Iraq
CrashTester is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Mar 2003, 15:13   #2
Dave
Infallible

Dave is an unknown quantity at this point
roflzlolololhahahehehhe

etc.
Unread 24 Mar 2003, 15:13   #3
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

I love a little DYB in the morning!
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Mar 2003, 16:24   #4
MT
/dev/zero
Retired Mod

MT is an unknown quantity at this point
No australian would drink Coors ffs.

<idimmu> ok i was chained to a desk with this oriental dude
MT is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Mar 2003, 18:47   #5
War Advisor

Such actions has been dont many times before on the battlefield, its a way of improving the troops morale
Unread 24 Mar 2003, 19:29   #6
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
nah, bush cant type
Unread 25 Mar 2003, 12:20   #7
Noctu
Teh Portal Coder

Noctu is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by Captain T'Bolt
That is obviously fake. A real aussie would have a Foster's
...You don't know many australians, do you?
Noctu is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Mar 2003, 12:29   #8
Noctu
Teh Portal Coder

Odd.

Every australian I know would rather commit suicide than drink Foster's. :/

Oh. And I apologise for not having a perfect recollection of where every forum spammer lives. 'retard' indeed.
Unread 25 Mar 2003, 12:34   #9
Noctu
Teh Portal Coder

Maybe it's just the Australians in England rebelling. I always get told to drink VB.

...which isn't bad, really. But anyway.

I'll be over there in August/September. I'll be sure to drink all the wrong stuff then.
Unread 25 Mar 2003, 12:48   #10
Deathjam
Banned

Deathjam is an unknown quantity at this point
drink absinthe u ****wits
Deathjam is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Mar 2003, 12:52   #11
Noctu
Teh Portal Coder

That isn't a beer.