User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 19 Mar 2003, 00:45   #101
G_frog
Look over there!

G_frog is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Torz
I'm the only one who has just 'jumped on', and that's because I only just got online.

I'm aware of the risk of propaganda, I'm trying to avoid saying anything not based in reasonably reliable sources. If I do i expect to be torn to shreds.
Unread 19 Mar 2003, 01:06   #102
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Even if they do have WMD, i fail to see what makes them worse - or even as bad - as your pal Israel.

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Mar 2003, 01:24   #103
Wî†ne§§ †GñA†

Quote:
Originally posted by Deffeh
Even if they do have WMD, i fail to see what makes them worse - or even as bad - as your pal Israel.
Yes, you DO fail to see.

Read more, post less, and your ass may remain covered a tad bit longer .

When was the last time Israel launched a gas attack on ANYONE?!

When has Israel shown themselves to be crazy nutjobs who strap dynamite to their stupid asses and run into a market full of women and children?

When has Israel sent missiles into Iraq in response to their sending Scuds into Israel?

Why was it a bad thing that the Israeli's took out the reactor at Osirak again?

When has Israel shown anything less than restraint in any issue in the Middle East. You know damned well that if people started coming into YOUR markets and buses and murdering people, you would do exactly the same as they have, most likely worse.

Class is over. You are dismissed.
Unread 19 Mar 2003, 01:33   #104
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Wî†ne§§ †GñA†
And the Israeli military attacking civilians shows restraint?
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Mar 2003, 01:36   #105
Wî†ne§§ †GñA†

Quote:
Originally posted by MrL_JaKiri
And the Israeli military attacking civilians shows restraint?
Yes, if anyone feels their life is in danger, or the people in question are not following the orders by the military, damned skippy!

I guess you wouldn't be cautious if "civilians" were running around as human bombs, but NOT holding-up "I'm a Homicide Bomber" signs.
Unread 19 Mar 2003, 01:48   #106
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Not really, as the Israelis are attacking Palestinian cities and not just t'other way around.
Unread 19 Mar 2003, 01:52   #107
wu_trax

wu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet society
Quote:
Yes, if anyone feels their life is in danger, or the people in question are not following the orders by the military, damned skippy!

I guess you wouldn't be cautious if "civilians" were running around as human bombs, but NOT holding-up "I'm a Homicide Bomber" signs.
then what was wrong with saddam killing all these kurds? they didnt follow his orders after all, but supported iran.
Unread 19 Mar 2003, 08:36   #108
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:

but shelling civilians is ok? oh I see... so provided you use standardized armament when you kill people, it's alright? Have you thought at all that these people are blowing themselves up, because it is the only way they can resist against what is almost universally recognised as an illegal occupation of someone's territory? Resolution 242

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Mar 2003, 09:07   #109
Rids
The Bad Guy

Rids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet society
Sadamn should do the smart things, put them into rockets and fire said rockets at Turkey, make the world a better place.
Unread 20 Mar 2003, 00:51   #110
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Do ANY of you know what it takes to destroy chemical weapons?

Quote:
No, not one of you have any idea. The US is spending millions upon millions to properly destroy its stockpile of chemical weapons.

There is ALWAYS residue of this destruction easily detected by detecting the by-products of that destruction. It's actually very simple to detect whether a certain type of chemical was destroyed in a certain area. There should also be a paper trail 12 miles long for each destruction.

I suppose Saddam's word is good enough?

Why couldn't Iraq prove to the inspectors that they destroyed all of their WMD?

Because they haven't, that's why. They have failed to abide by the resolutions set in place to keep Saddam from being removed in 1991.

The reasons this is happening now are irrelevant.

The reasons this DIDN'T happen during the Clinton fiasco is obvious.

You can thank the coalition countries for having the foresight and the balls to do what should have been done long ago when either Iraq uses WMD on the troops or we discover his hidden caches of these "nonexistent" weapons.
I dont think ive ever been so glad to see a particular moron banned.

I truly wish wed never let you post in the first place. Its blatantly obvious to me what a complete and utter muppet you are.
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Mar 2003, 13:15   #111
PureviL
robdash!

PureviL is a splendid one to beholdPureviL is a splendid one to beholdPureviL is a splendid one to beholdPureviL is a splendid one to beholdPureviL is a splendid one to beholdPureviL is a splendid one to behold
heh

Banning him for having another opinion and 'in effect' being a muppet?

For a sec i thought the stupidity in this thread was one sided

If you banned him for personal flaming, then state that not some flame back :/
It is ridiculous to claim that video games influence children. For instance, if PacMan affected kids born in the 80s, we should by now have a bunch of teenagers who run around in darkened rooms eating pills while listening to monotonous electronic music.
PureviL is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Mar 2003, 13:25   #112
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: heh

Quote:
Originally posted by PureviL
Banning him for having another opinion and 'in effect' being a muppet?

For a sec i thought the stupidity in this thread was one sided

Actually , i believe the reason stated on the banning was "Unacceptable levels of Racist abuse". Im sure the constant personal attacks on anyone who disagreed with him will have helped whoever made the decision to make up their mind.

As Shaggy says

"It wasnt Me"
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Mar 2003, 17:09   #113
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Re: heh

Quote:
Originally posted by PureviL
Might the 3 or 4 warnings received for flaming might point you in the right direction.
Unread 20 Mar 2003, 17:23   #114
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute
-Might
Unread 20 Mar 2003, 17:25   #115
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation

You can destroy chemical weapons by feeding them to fat people.

It's true.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Mar 2003, 17:26   #116
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute
or the Mask (jim carey)
Unread 20 Mar 2003, 17:50   #117
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally posted by Aryn
-Might
That's only true if he realises.

The 'might' refers to whether they point him in the right direction or not.
Unread 20 Mar 2003, 17:54   #118
MT
/dev/zero
Retired Mod

MT is an unknown quantity at this point
He never told me why he has that funny spelling of his name either :/

I actually wanted to know :/

<idimmu> ok i was chained to a desk with this oriental dude
MT is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Mar 2003, 18:01   #119
MT
/dev/zero
Retired Mod

MT is an unknown quantity at this point
and get rid of that ****ing "Retired Mod" thing, I've retired, I don't have leprosy!

<idimmu> ok i was chained to a desk with this oriental dude
MT is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Mar 2003, 18:26   #120
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little
Quote:
Originally posted by MT
and get rid of that ****ing "Retired Mod" thing, I've retired, I don't have leprosy!
When did you retire? Oh well, good riddance.
queball is offline   Reply With Quote