User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Suggestions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 19 Dec 2013, 11:44   #1
Patrikc

Patrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant future
Remove the galaxy fund

In the current game, the galaxy fund is used more for abusive purposes (staying small intentionally) rather than its intended function; helping your new/crashed galaxy mates (back) up. While something being used differently than what developers had in mind for it isn't a bad thing in itself, these days the galaxy fund is mostly used by Covert Op planets and late-signups to stay as small as possible, preventing retaliation and thereby limiting player interaction to maximize their personal benefit. Removing the galaxy fund is in my mind a step in the right direction.

If still deemed useful, the ability to donate to your galaxymates could be retained as a planet-to-planet donation, limited by an amount relative to your Mining income similar to the Alliance Fund currently. Current limitations of score would still apply, of course.

As for exiles, in my opinion exiling shouldn't have a resource cost to it, neither for the galaxy nor for self-exiles, but could come directly from the GC/Ministers while self-exiling simply costs resources rather than being donated to the fund.

For the moment, I recommend that the Galaxy Fund's limit is lowered to 5-10 million resources total, to limit its impact on the game until the developers have found more time to deal with it.

tl;dr: nerf Galaxy fund
Patrikc is offline   Reply With Quote