User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 31 Jul 2006, 23:03   #1
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society
Planetarion: Is this what the future holds?

I know many of you dislike me, and I wont get any sympathy, and I also know my HC are against me posting this, but I really cant stand by and watch this any longer. It has got to the point where I have t make this post.

I am currently a member of omen.
As most of you will of noticed, we are taking a little bit of a battering.

It is with regret that I ahve become aware that three alliances have formed a block of which to hit Omen.

Subh/Escape/xVx (sex) ahve joint channels and actively joining in attacks to hit Omen.
Thats the #4 alliance being hit by the #3/5/6 alliances. This is not heresay, and the alliances confirmed do not make a secret of it.

And the most disturbing thing for me is, that in amongst all this, there hc has been quoted as saying they dont want to roid omen, they want to destroy omen and remove them from the game.
I find this particulary a worry becaus eit comes at a time when the game has so few players, so few alliances, and yet three of the most active are trying to destroy another.

What next? Remove omen, then what? sin? rock? ND? Do you WANT to ruin the game.

As for Omen, we dont have an answer to this. We are being faced by incoming that is just silly, and childish, and ruining the game.

And as Kargool says, we WILL not go quietly into the night.

Now i ask,

SubH members, is that what you want? Do you want to help your alliance remove players from this dying player base?
Escape members? You want this too.
xVx? surely you dont want to help lower the playerbase once more?

I urge you make your voices known. Let your HC think what YOU really think.

And other alliances, is this what you want? To see alliances team up with others with the aim of destroying others. This isnt war, there is no respect.

You CAN make your voices known on this.

For me, this is the saddest day in planetarion (and there have been a few).

Im not saying this for Omen, nor SubH, for exi, nor 1up. I am saying this, for the sake of planetarion.

Regards

A very saddened Forest
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Jul 2006, 23:09   #2
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Planetarion: Is this what the future holds?

I suspect that it's all because everyone seems to have lost respect for Omen after last round. A number of players are very bitter - especially ex-ND/Insomnia (see Mek's bounties on Keizari and robban1).

Of course, we didn't see anyone doing the same when LCH did its thing in Round 12. Suprise suprise.
Unread 31 Jul 2006, 23:15   #3
bwtmc
thinking, that's all.

bwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond repute

At least you've got bored of making stuff up about me then!
Unread 31 Jul 2006, 23:17   #4
Virall
The Scareh Clown

Virall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to behold

Terribly Inaccurate. But a good attempt.

The log of which you saw was dragged out of context and has since been rectified with the provider of the information (Or at least attempted to).
I was merely pointing out that the overall objective of the excercise has now moved to destroying Omen in a pa respect, NOT remove them from the game. If I was in favour of taking out alliances permanently, and didn't support alliances in pa, I wouldn't have set up esCAPe.

Its a war game, we have our reasons for hitting you. We've seen logs from you too, it isn't a one way thing.

I would say to my members: Please DO tell me what you really think. It's obviously important - particularly if i'm missing something.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forest
And as Kargool says, we WILL not go quietly into the night.
I wish you would.

Good luck Omen and all.
Virall is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Jul 2006, 23:17   #5
Fush

Fush can only hope to improve

Boo friggin hoo

:crymeariver:
Fush is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Jul 2006, 23:17   #6
Forest

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by bwtmc
At least you've got bored of making stuff up about me then!
Not one thing i ahve said has been a lie.
Kinldy post anything here and we can discuss it.

i am quite ashamed to of called u a friend at this point.
Unread 31 Jul 2006, 23:20   #7
Gio2k
Bolivian Alpaca

Gio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond repute

Why don't you get some allies and fight them. Make it interesting. On the other hand, you can always use the 1up strategy and hit the weakest link till they dream in red.
Unread 31 Jul 2006, 23:21   #8
Treveler
Its time to roll the dice

Treveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant future

When political decisions are made from petty emotions instead of that funny squishy thing between the ears, shit like this is usually the result. When kids get to dictate politics you get alliances that don’t play to win, but to see someone else go down. Its sad fact of PA politics.

When that is said I doubt Omen would have any regrets cooperating to do the same to a certain other alliance.

Last edited by Treveler; 31 Jul 2006 at 23:30.
Treveler is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Jul 2006, 23:23   #9
bwtmc
thinking, that's all.

bwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
one thing i ahve said has been a lie.
Same difference?
Unread 31 Jul 2006, 23:24   #10
Virall
The Scareh Clown

Virall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treveler
When political decisions are made from petty emotions instead of that funny squishy thing between the ears, shit like this is usually the result. When kids get to dictate politics you get alliances that don’t play to win, but to see someone else go down. Its sad fact of of PA politics.

What emotions?

It sounds like you have a reason for us hitting Omen that involved an emotional vendetta.

What is it?
Unread 31 Jul 2006, 23:25   #11
wakey
Hamster

wakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

As furball said Omen did make a rod for their own back up and down the alliances rankings last round. Their tactics annoyed alot of the alliances they should have been working with in an attempt to beat 1up while their recruitment tactics certainly annoyed some of the alliances lower down the rankings.

If an alliance is going to join PA and treat everyone else in the game with such sheer contempt like they did its hardly surpising if people are going to take pride in kicking them into next week. Omen are probally just lucky this group havent approached more alliances to help out as theres no doubt another 5 or so alliances whom would have no problem joining in
The Farnborough Crew
Cos anything else is just an alliance
Join our public channel at #f-crew
wakey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Jul 2006, 23:27   #12
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

Im sorry that Im not informed, but I havent played since r15..

So it's this payback for what Omen did last round, or something from this round?
And what exactly have Omen done?
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Jul 2006, 23:32   #13
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Who cares?

Whether you're rank #3 or rank #7 it really won't matter at the end of the day.

Stop being so melodramatic Forest - I honestly had some sort of cheesy wannabe-Mel-Gibson-in-Braveheart-but-with-less-hair-i-mean-no-hair image in my head reading that.

Killing off an alliance for one round will not destroy the game, or (probably) even that alliance for future rounds.

Just because you're being bashed doesn't mean you should come on here whining about it. If your HC have a clue, surely they could find alliances to counter this nasty evil block?
Unread 31 Jul 2006, 23:36   #14
Treveler

Treveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Virall
It sounds like you have a reason for us hitting Omen that involved an emotional vendetta.
Ehhh what?
Unread 31 Jul 2006, 23:46   #15
Proxi
Ron Burgundy

Proxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treveler
Ehhh what?
He said that you seem to feel that Subh, xVx and Escape are hitting Omen out of spite, and with no real plan behind it. He was also asking how you arrived at this inane conclusion.
Unread 31 Jul 2006, 23:46   #16
Stoom
Bragpack™

Stoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wakey
As furball said Omen did make a rod for their own back up and down the alliances rankings last round. Their tactics annoyed alot of the alliances they should have been working with in an attempt to beat 1up while their recruitment tactics certainly annoyed some of the alliances lower down the rankings.

If an alliance is going to join PA and treat everyone else in the game with such sheer contempt like they did its hardly surpising if people are going to take pride in kicking them into next week. Omen are probally just lucky this group havent approached more alliances to help out as theres no doubt another 5 or so alliances whom would have no problem joining in
What exactly were Omens tactics last round? The way I see it Omen was just as much to blame as Ins/ND.
Furthermore this has nothing to do with Escape/xVx/Subh.
I seriously don't get where all you guys (ea. Forest/wakey) get this from!

While I am not too fond of 3 allies tagging up to kill 1 aswell, I hardly see any reason to be such a dramaqueen Forest.
There's quite some stuff Omen could do against it... either go politically and nap/ally for example ToF and/or SiN.
Ingame, I dont see xVx holding out under heavy incs, Esc proved this morning they aren't invulnerable either...
I certainly hope Omen won't run off and will play the game!
Stoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Jul 2006, 23:47   #17
ReligFree

ReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to all

Why would Escape want to seek any revenge vs Omen last round when we were not even formed?
Unread 31 Jul 2006, 23:59   #18
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

we for sure wont stop playing. we thank xvx / subh and escape for giving us a chance to remove shit quitter players.

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Aug 2006, 00:03   #19
Furyous

Furyous is a splendid one to beholdFuryous is a splendid one to beholdFuryous is a splendid one to beholdFuryous is a splendid one to beholdFuryous is a splendid one to beholdFuryous is a splendid one to beholdFuryous is a splendid one to beholdFuryous is a splendid one to behold

Regardless of whether the game mechanics are geared towards it, Escape see this is a war game. All is fair in love and war. Escape have very good reasons for hitting Omen (although personally I like Omen, but that's besides the point). Omen also have very good reasons for hitting Escape. As for the other alliances involved, I'm sure that they too have their good reasons.

If you piss too many people off you will eventually get what is coming to you.

And the claim that this campaign is an attempt to kill Omen off in planetarion is absolute nonsense. It is a military and a strategic decision, and certainly not a sadistic one.

Similarly, it is not a pathetic fight for #4, or #3: If you think that the only way to fight a round is to hit the alliance who are #1, then you must be rather simple.

It's a shame for you, Forest, that you can't declare war when it's already begun. Stop crying about it to the community, and go find someone who will give you a hug.

Last edited by Furyous; 1 Aug 2006 at 00:10.
Furyous is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Aug 2006, 00:03   #20
Treveler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Proxi
He said that you seem to feel that Subh, xVx and Escape are hitting Omen out of spite, and with no real plan behind it. He was also asking how you arrived at this inane conclusion.
I'm looking forward to see the result of this act of genius. It might make some sense if your going after their buddies next, but seeing as its almost impossible to kill of an alliance to the point were they no longer oppose a threat I doubt that will get you far.
Unread 1 Aug 2006, 00:03   #21
Chika
Black Power MotherF*ckas!

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold

Good thread forest.

I dont think Forest was particularly focusing on the "sex" vs Omen thing. I think he was hinting towards the cowardly aspect of the situation, and wrather or not this was the future. "Oh, I cant win, so lets make it worse for these guys who also can't win."
To be fair to subh, escape, and whoever else, I guess since they realized that they wont do much this round in PA, because exil and 1up clearly own them, at least they are trying to make something of the round instead of dwindling away.
GG all.
Unread 1 Aug 2006, 00:05   #22
Chika
Black Power MotherF*ckas!

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wishmaster
we for sure wont stop playing. we thank xvx / subh and escape for giving us a chance to remove shit quitter players.

If you quit your job, is it because you are a quitter? Or is it because your job sucks ass.
Cheers
Unread 1 Aug 2006, 00:08   #23
Stoom
Bragpack™

Stoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chika
If you quit your job, is it because you are a quitter? Or is it because your job sucks ass.
Cheers
So if Omen quits PA it's not because they are quitters but because PA sucks ass!
Unread 1 Aug 2006, 00:10   #24
Lord^
Idling in #Omen

Lord^ has a spectacular aura aboutLord^ has a spectacular aura about

It is proven in the past, that when Alliances are down and out. They come back far superior the following round. So, I would like to thank Escape, xVx, and SubH for preparing us for a sit on top of Round 19 with a much more dedicated crew of players, who can handle the extremes of war.

This reminds me of Fury in Round 4. Although, We don't have the saving grace post from Cayl. However, I have the posting still and it inspires me everyday. Especially after losing the most roids this round with the lovely 9 wave and losing all my FI.
Lord^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Aug 2006, 00:10   #25
Antic
Legio Victor!

Antic is an unknown quantity at this point

Well i dont know anything about what omen has done last round etc.

But i wish alliances would show this kind of fervish agaisnt the top alliance of the round isntead of one of the looser ones. Maybe that would keep the round a bit more interesting for longer. Instead of as it is now where all the lower alliances bicker among themselves and then the top one can just roid them for free :P
Antic is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Aug 2006, 00:17   #26
Fush

To explain my post a bit:

Why on EARTH should there be a fuzz about #3 #5 and #6 ganging up on #4?
Why is this wrong? Because #4 will be roided badly? Isn't that the idea?

Why not gang on #2? Well they're not doing too well against #1 at the moment. So they're not the big threat. Why not gang on #1? Well they're the biggest at the moment, hence not really the opposition you would want to go for. So here's the train of thoughts :

#3 is seeing a possibility for #2 spot if they can just avoid heavy opposition.
#5 sees a possibility to climb past #4 (the "Omen-crybabies") and possibly also past the exhausted #2, to claim a #3 spot. #6 simply wants to be top 5 and will to this easily by joining with #3 and #5 to take out the presumed hardest direct competitor for that space. Either that or they don't like you as you stated in your post.

Forest : It seems to me to be your point of view that alliances should direct their tactics, wars and politics to make everything equal for everyone. Why do that? It's the WORST POSSIBLE tactic if you want to win. You don't want equal, you want the edge!

If what you indirectly pledge is true, then ALL alliances not ranked #1 should simply gang up on the #1 alliance every single night. When they get knocked off from #1, everyone gang up on the alliance now on top. Rinse and repeat.

Stop whining and attack your enemies in game or in politics. Don't come on here crying as if something wrong has been done to you and/or your alliance.
Unread 1 Aug 2006, 00:26   #27
Forest

if u cant see how blocking 3/5/6 v 4 is bad for the game, then im really not gonna bother explaining it.

and dont think for one minute omen is backing down from this.

we will take the fight to SEx with every last ship we have.
Unread 1 Aug 2006, 00:28   #28
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Paisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Cheers
Spoken like a true shipjumper eh Chika?
Paisley is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Aug 2006, 00:28   #29
Stoom
Bragpack™

Quote:
if u cant see how blocking 3/5/6 v 4 is bad for the game, then im really not gonna bother explaining it.

and dont think for one minute omen is backing down from this.

we will take the fight to SEx with every last ship we have.
As I stated before stop whining and go do something about it! :|
Unread 1 Aug 2006, 00:29   #30
aestuos
No Alliance

aestuos is just really niceaestuos is just really niceaestuos is just really niceaestuos is just really nice

so why does one omen planet have 17 waves of inc when he only has 186 roidsand a small fighter fleet lol

oh well lol

or not
aestuos is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Aug 2006, 00:29   #31
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

no we wont forest. my corsaris went on a strike :/

so we will have to without them.

apparantly they refuse to fight anything sex related..

Quote:
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
Unread 1 Aug 2006, 00:29   #32
Fush

Big one sided wars are bad for the victims, and bad for the good of all.

We still have them because
A: The biggest and wealthiest wants to, and benefits from it.
B: A bunch of semi-big and semi-wealthy wants to, and benefits from it.

Funny how that compares to politics both in and out of Pa.

I wasn't saying it was good or bad for the game.
I'm saying what's good for the game sucks for the alliances.

Edit: changed a sentence so dumb and/or illiterate people wouldn't misunderstand it.
Unread 1 Aug 2006, 00:31   #33
Devlin

Devlin has a spectacular aura aboutDevlin has a spectacular aura aboutDevlin has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
To be fair to subh, escape, and whoever else, I guess since they realized that they wont do much this round in PA, because exil and 1up clearly own them, at least they are trying to make something of the round instead of dwindling away.
GG all.
Lol? Joking right? Omen began attacking down over a week ago when they began what appeared to be an unofficial war on xVx and expected no retaliation? As someone else mentioned, if Omen wanted to survive they should have allied someone else if indeed anyone would have accepted such an offer. It might be too late for that now, though.
Devlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Aug 2006, 00:33   #34
Wishmaster
LDK

we have been attacking galaxies without omens inn.

end of.

Quote:
Unread 1 Aug 2006, 00:36   #35
Treveler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devlin
Lol? Joking right? Omen began attacking down over a week ago when they began what appeared to be an unofficial war on xVx and expected no retaliation? As someone else mentioned, if Omen wanted to survive they should have allied someone else if indeed anyone would have accepted such an offer. It might be too late for that now, though.
Are you trying to imply that omen hit specific targets down the food chain instead of random gals? (None Exil-omen gals that is)

If so get off the loony pill.
Unread 1 Aug 2006, 00:40   #36
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Paisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

Subh/Escape/xVx (sex) ahve joint channels and actively joining in attacks to hit Omen.
Thats the #4 alliance being hit by the #3/5/6 alliances. This is not heresay, and the alliances confirmed do not make a secret of it.
guess who has 500 access
Paisley is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Aug 2006, 00:43   #37
Mighteh
Your typical Troll

Mighteh is infamous around these partsMighteh is infamous around these partsMighteh is infamous around these partsMighteh is infamous around these partsMighteh is infamous around these parts

well, here is what i reckon...
dudes... bring it on.
If youre the kind of peopel to gank someone 3 vs 1, be that even in some silly online browser based game that really moves only once an hour, so be it.
Whats the worst they are going to do ? roid me and fleetcatch me ? OOooOOoo.... There is always the next round.
And here is what i reckon aswell . Escape just could not do it by themselves. They are not good enough of an alliance to take down Omen by themselves, and, all in all, have weaker command, memberbase and talent compared to Omen. I cannot find another reason to bring in that many friends into the conflict between Omen and Escape that has been raging for some time now. (and yes, escape initiated it, and to my knowledge, regreted it... and realized that it was a mistake they couldnt fix, and that is why they brought in xVx and subh.)

So, I understand xVx, who just wanna quickie roid, and even subh, who, also, ultimatly, persued same agenda. Real loosers in this situation i consider escape, who has failed to proove a viable winning ally, breaking after first conflict and crawling, beggin for help

(and my 2 escape galmates will forgive me, as I <3 them all and its nothing personal against them. I think they are, both, exceptional players and great people. Not their fault their command blows)

/me waits for red blobs to pop up
And an illustrated book about birds
See alot up there
But dont be scared
who needs action, when you got words....
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbg
reading this line is explicit acceptance of my superiority over you
Mighteh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Aug 2006, 00:48   #38
Proxi
Ron Burgundy

Proxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant future

You are of course entitiled to your opinion Mighteh, but don't you think that the fact that Escape command were capable of brining in two other alliances to help them in a war effort shows a degree of capability?

And you yourself admit that their peons are good, so are they really a poor alliance?
Unread 1 Aug 2006, 00:51   #39
MotoX
Stolen

MotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these parts

Frankly; what’s Forest on about?

1up lost far more roids then Omen ever gone do this round and btw It’s not only eX who takes them.. We aren’t seeing 1up people come here and whine so he needs to get a grip and start to play his planet instead.

A clue thought; didn’t eX and Omen made BP:s together!
Unread 1 Aug 2006, 00:52   #40
Virall
The Scareh Clown

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mighteh
dudes... bring it on.
If youre the kind of peopel to gank someone 3 vs 1, be that even in some silly online browser based game that really moves only once an hour, so be it.
Whats the worst they are going to do ? roid me and fleetcatch me ? OOooOOoo.... There is always the next round.
And here is what i reckon aswell . Escape just could not do it by themselves. They are not good enough of an alliance to take down Omen by themselves, and, all in all, have weaker command, memberbase and talent compared to Omen. I cannot find another reason to bring in that many friends into the conflict between Omen and Escape that has been raging for some time now. (and yes, escape initiated it, and to my knowledge, regreted it... and realized that it was a mistake they couldnt fix, and that is why they brought in xVx and subh.)

So, I understand xVx, who just wanna quickie roid, and even subh, who, also, ultimatly, persued same agenda. Real loosers in this situation i consider escape, who has failed to proove a viable winning ally, breaking after first conflict and crawling, beggin for help

(and my 2 escape galmates will forgive me, as I <3 them all and its nothing personal against them. I think they are, both, exceptional players and great people. Not their fault their command blows)

Tripe.

How can you expect to win after taking in a totally random playerbase playing together for the first time at tickstart?
Unread 1 Aug 2006, 00:53   #41
Furyous

Furyous is a splendid one to beholdFuryous is a splendid one to beholdFuryous is a splendid one to beholdFuryous is a splendid one to beholdFuryous is a splendid one to beholdFuryous is a splendid one to beholdFuryous is a splendid one to beholdFuryous is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Good thread forest.

I dont think Forest was particularly focusing on the "sex" vs Omen thing. I think he was hinting towards the cowardly aspect of the situation, and wrather or not this was the future. "Oh, I cant win, so lets make it worse for these guys who also can't win."
GG all.
To make a few things clear about Escape's part in all this:

- Omen have been far and away the most hostile alliance to Escape this round.
- Omen (and moreso Forest in particular) tried to convince Escape to flak a massive block against eXilition.
- 1up vs eXi is not our war. Things would have been incredibly boring if YET ANOTHER round was centered around two blocks headed by #1 and #2 alliances.

Which is why Escape decided to target Omen from Saturday morning. Other alliances joined us of their own volition and for their own reasons.
Unread 1 Aug 2006, 00:53   #42
Mighteh
Your typical Troll

Mighteh is infamous around these partsMighteh is infamous around these partsMighteh is infamous around these partsMighteh is infamous around these partsMighteh is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by MotoX
Frankly; what’s Forest on about?

1up lost far more roids then Omen ever gone do this round and btw It’s not only eX who takes them.. We aren’t seeing 1up people come here and whine so he needs to get a grip and start to play his planet instead.

A clue thought; didn’t eX and Omen made BP:s together!
no

Proxi:

2 (two) peons are good. And, imo, they belong in a better alliance

Their DCs usually newb ever second call against me. I dont think i can fake that well
And an illustrated book about birds
See alot up there
But dont be scared
who needs action, when you got words....
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbg
reading this line is explicit acceptance of my superiority over you
Unread 1 Aug 2006, 00:56   #43
Mighteh
Your typical Troll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Furyous
To make a few things clear about Escape's part in all this:

- Omen have been far and away the most hostile alliance to Escape this round.
- Omen (and moreso Forest in particular) tried to convince Escape to flak a massive block against eXilition.
- 1up vs eXi is not our war. Things would have been incredibly boring if YET ANOTHER round was centered around two blocks headed by #1 and #2 alliances.

Which is why Escape decided to target Omen from Saturday morning. Other alliances joined us of their own volition and for their own reasons.

Omen has not been hostile to anyone in particular. We actually been fencesitting this one out. Its not our fault that your fleet compositions make you yummy targets.
Unread 1 Aug 2006, 01:04   #44
MotoX
Stolen

MotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mighteh
dudes... bring it on.

Eh, how come Sandman “says” you losing players now – there you go with all your 1337 members.
Unread 1 Aug 2006, 01:05   #45
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Veedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
It's only bad for 4's game, if 3/5/6 profit from it.
Maybe 4 should try to get some help from any of 7-14. Make the game interesting. I'm sure if your hc asked nicely and played the politics good they would find some alliances willing to take a shot at the SEx Block.
Just make sure they don't ask em to attack 6 ticks before Omen like they did last round caus that will probably result in a "NO ****ING WAY" yet again and they might even start trowing some inc your way because of your arogance.

[ToF] - [eXilition] - [Rock] - [Denial] - [DLR] - [eVolution] - [ODDR] - [HR] - [Ultores] - [Apprime] - [Ironborn]
Veedeejem! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Aug 2006, 01:14   #46
Thefoundation

Thefoundation is infamous around these partsThefoundation is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wishmaster

This made me laugh, Omen still doesnt have there sh*t organised, the basics in tools and leadership. Defence is a joke. Im truelly glad i left them many ticks ago. And honestly what you think youre going to get with a irrational HC, who always has had officers who rather work around him then with him.

secondly, will omen again fall cause the lack of politics, only time will tell
Thefoundation is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Aug 2006, 01:17   #47
Wishmaster
LDK

yes. u r one of the shit players which should never have been accepted in the first place.

is it possible to whine and moan more?

good riddance

Quote:
Unread 1 Aug 2006, 01:19   #48
Mek
InSomniac

Mek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to behold

all i can add to this matter has pretty much been said above. The time you have spent whineing on this thread you could ahve been liasing with other alliances trying to sort a way out

somebody give keizari a politics lesson and a box of kleenex ffs

Runner up in the InSomnia 'Drunkest HC' competition - Currently on the wagon

Elysium | HR | eXilition | OuZo | ND | InSomnia | DLR

db battlegroup founder and spiritual leader

Sexytime HC of Belgians (#s3xytime)

Not so retired anymore....
Mek is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Aug 2006, 01:19   #49
aestuos
No Alliance

aestuos is just really niceaestuos is just really niceaestuos is just really niceaestuos is just really nice

I dont know what to say anymore this thread is going to quickly

Omen should just try to build some relationships instead of asking for help defending why not get other alliances to retal??

clearly doing that might slow down the incs a little bit. I suppose its slightly different for them being a new(ish) alliancIes and not doing the best politics last round so i hear but i could be wrong im only going on hearsay.

However i think it would be fairly unlikely for an alliance to help because of the simple fact that omen need help defednig agaist 3 alliances who are top 5, unless 678 and 9 decide to help then there would be nothing to gain.

GL to omen though would be good if they actually managed to stop this somehow i wish them all the best and hope that they can stop what could potentially be a painful night.

or not
aestuos is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Aug 2006, 01:20   #50
Wishmaster
LDK

mek. not one single omen hc has posted to this thread...

they might be doing other things?

( happy peon enjoying summer alcohol and sex ) \o/

Quote: