User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 26 May 2005, 00:49   #1
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point
What is happening with WP?

Seeing as they have just lost 8 members and 42million score..

And were will those 8 members go?
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 May 2005, 00:50   #2
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place
Re: What is happening with WP?

it is rather confusing they just recently added new members.....now this?
Unread 26 May 2005, 01:21   #3
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Rumor said that about Keiz too
Guess AD is the perfect place to find out about these things
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 May 2005, 02:44   #4
Amycus
Flame me...

Amycus will become famous soon enoughAmycus will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteInMetz
rumours says that its the hydra bg leaving, and will most prolly join ex..
but frankly, i dont know..
Or they could be leaving and joining Angels, oh wait maybe they are leaving and joining NoS, or even SiNND.

I don't think I have to tell you what assuming does?
r4: [Tuba]HC
r11: [SiN]
r12: [SiN]HC
r13: [eX]
r19: [TGV]
r20: Destiny
r21: What? Are you kidding?

Ooooomph! Come back Noah02!
Amycus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 May 2005, 02:49   #5
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

and there went another one out the door...
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 May 2005, 03:00   #6
helikopter

helikopter can only hope to improve

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteInMetz
rumours says that its the hydra bg leaving, and will most prolly join ex..
but frankly, i dont know..
If you lack intel then it's wiser to stay quiet, this just makes you look stupid. Rain decided already days ago that atleast the top members of his bg should shipjump to angels. Keizari already joined, you might have noticed, today cata and rain himself left the WP tag. Of course there are more ex-hydras in angels already. Indeed, you don't have a clue, I truly hope I enlightened you.
Unread 26 May 2005, 07:39   #7
Desse
Pr0nstar

Desse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud of

THis sudden departure or WP members for Angels makes me roar with laughter thinking back to the post from Alch.

[quote=alch]Yeah, let me talk about "balls".
If we would like to go for #1, we could have only one possible option to do that, by recruiting like the 2 top alliance are currently doing, instead of fighting each other out, they just recruit themselves out to the top.
So yes, the gap is currently growing and growing... if we can win this round? by attacking them directly, no way, by recruiting? we might stand a chance. are we going to do this? i dont think so.[/QUOTE]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kjeldoran
Could we win this game by mass recruitment? yes ... easily. Are we gonna do it? ... read alch's response on that

Ascendancy - While you were trying, we were sleeping

(@Karmulian) i deffo got roided looking at my planets

Last edited by Desse; 26 May 2005 at 07:56.
Desse is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 May 2005, 07:54   #8
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

oh desse, didnt your teacher ever tell you dont believe everything you read on AD?
Unread 26 May 2005, 07:57   #9
Desse
Pr0nstar

Desse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alki
oh desse, didnt your teacher ever tell you dont believe everything you read on AD?
Who says I believed them ?

I am just informing the uninformed about the reliability of Angels HC´s statements for future reference.

Unread 26 May 2005, 08:05   #10
Alki
Drink is Good

fair point but then again alch isnt angels hc so..............
Unread 26 May 2005, 08:15   #11
Desse
Pr0nstar

I amended my post, since I found a Kj post on same issue.

I am under the assumption that Kj is still HC in Angels ?

Or at least was at the time of posting.

Unread 26 May 2005, 09:02   #12
cypher
U've been Moderated

cypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant future

alch IS angels, according to many members atleast
cypher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 May 2005, 09:16   #13
Cocteau
Cherry Colored Funk

Cocteau is a name known to allCocteau is a name known to allCocteau is a name known to allCocteau is a name known to allCocteau is a name known to allCocteau is a name known to all

cypher is SEXY, according to linda atleast
Really need you

-- My Bloody Valentine
Cocteau is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 May 2005, 09:31   #14
Alki
Drink is Good

yeh alch is angels........who disputed that fact? I was saying he isnt hc as desse said(but now ammended).
Unread 26 May 2005, 09:36   #15
alch
Retired

alch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud of

I am Angels Member and founder but i am not HC this round therefore i do not intervene into Angels Politics. But i do help them here and there when needed.
And do not believe what you hear on AD, it would be always manipulation and lies in order to distract your attention.
Unread 26 May 2005, 09:56   #16
Desse
Pr0nstar

SO what you guys are saying at the moment is, that you are actually trying to recruit your way to #1 ?

Unread 26 May 2005, 10:53   #17
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

I love AD! It's like a exciting combination of Days of Our Lives, Friends, Jerry Springer and Dr Phil!
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 May 2005, 11:36   #18
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all

Christ, are we going for the least deserved victory ever this round?

Contenders

1) Exilition - rumoured to be cheating on a massive scale.
2) Angels - Fencesat their way towards the top, huge recruiting to attempt to win the round
3) NoS - allied to 97 of the top 100 alliances.
Unread 26 May 2005, 11:52   #19
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Fish

Contenders

1) Exilition - rumoured to be cheating on a massive scale. Also seem to be recruiting.
2) Angels - Fencesat their way towards the top, huge recruiting to attempt to win the round
4) SiNND - ranking 4th after a massive merger to climb ranks.

I added a few. No need to thank me.
"Oh, wretched race of a day, children of chance and misery, why do ye compel me to say to you what it were most expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is for ever beyond your reach: not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. The second best for you, however, is soon to die". Silenus, tutor to Dionysos, speaking to King Midas.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 May 2005, 11:53   #20
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all

Well, to be fair, SiNND are not contenders to win the round. Therefore, you are a tool.
Unread 26 May 2005, 11:59   #21
Spritfire

Spritfire is just really niceSpritfire is just really niceSpritfire is just really niceSpritfire is just really niceSpritfire is just really nice

Tietäjä:
Everyone who reads AD should know that what your writing about SiNND is bullshit.
We have explained to everyone in a other thread that our merge was not about rank. That was just a bi product of it.

But yeah, GO FISH
Unread 26 May 2005, 12:13   #22
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:

Contenders

I gotta give it to you The_Fish, you crack me up in laughter
Unread 26 May 2005, 12:17   #23
Wandows
[Vision]

Wandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

tbh... if they really allied all (or most) of the active playing field and still managed to play @ 3rd position, they would have deserved the win, as it is hard to get all that score from only roiding nubjes and thus (imho) a very nice achievement
Unread 26 May 2005, 12:29   #24
I am Idler
This is bat country

I am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Id like to propose that we all laugh at the shipjumpers for being crap at everything.
Unread 26 May 2005, 12:41   #25
Gate
;D!

Gate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spritfire
Tietäjä:
Everyone who reads AD should know that what your writing about SiNND is bullshit.
We have explained to everyone in a other thread that our merge was not about rank. That was just a bi product of it.

But yeah, GO FISH
And since I originally suggested the merger, and have previously said to many people (And, I believe, convinced several of these), I would support Angels in any war against eXilition despite the fact it would mean we wouldn't climb up the rankings... I think it proves that, at the very least, the original intentions of the merger were not to simply climb rank.

Besides which, I put more stay in average score as opposed to overall score.
Gate is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 May 2005, 13:31   #26
Virall
The Scareh Clown

Virall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to behold

Well no one can say that this round was predictable I suppose
Unread 26 May 2005, 14:15   #27
snra
[MDEL]

snra is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
The amazing self-feeding snowball of ignorance, misinformation, straight out lies and good old fashioned propadanda started because those simultaneous 5-6 closures/reopenings by the oh-so-unbiased Phil^ early round does not deserve the status of "rumours".

Tbfh.
snra is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 May 2005, 14:18   #28
Phil^
Insomniac

Phil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Nothing like a troll account registered this month to be an "authoratitive figure " eh
Ask yourself this. Why would they be closed if they werent doing anything wrong, and why would they only be reopened with a roid cap and a strict set of conditions, which one of them failed to follow and ended up being reclosed.
Also ask why exilition had an abysmal reputation before the round began.

Of course, since you are, little more then a troll i dont expect you to understand such things but we can but try to explain things to you in the vain hope there is the potential of understanding in you.
Unread 26 May 2005, 14:22   #29
Banned
Banned

Banned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by Virall
Well no one can say that this round was predictable I suppose
This round was reasonably predictable.
Banned is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 May 2005, 14:33   #30
snra
[MDEL]

Quote:
Nothing like a troll account registered this month to be an "authoratitive figure " eh
Ask yourself this. Why would they be closed if they werent doing anything wrong, and why would they only be reopened with a roid cap and a strict set of conditions, which one of them failed to follow and ended up being reclosed.
Also ask why exilition had an abysmal reputation before the round began.
If they were doing something wrong, they should have been deleted, no questions asked.
Seeing as atleast 4 of those closed planets were exception cases with grand total of 1 fleet interaction as proof, I'd say the better question is why were they closed in the first place.
Not to even mention the planet which was closed due to "changed password".

Quote:
The occasional interaction can be, and often is overlooked, however REPEATED interactions can and will get you closed.
So 1 = REPEATED interactions?

I have no idea how EXilition could have managed to have a "abysmal reputation" before round started, as it didn't exist before this round.

-Snra. Never Dragons, never LDK, playing first round of Planetarion, proud to be EXilition.
Unread 26 May 2005, 14:34   #31
Alki
Drink is Good

Quote:
Well, to be fair, SiNND are not contenders to win the round. Therefore, you are a tool.
so there is truth in this thread..............................amazing
Unread 26 May 2005, 14:43   #32
The_Fish
ND

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wandows
tbh... if they really allied all (or most) of the active playing field and still managed to play @ 3rd position, they would have deserved the win, as it is hard to get all that score from only roiding nubjes and thus (imho) a very nice achievement
Well, you missed the point, there is a couple of t10 alliances they havent napped, and hit them repeatedly. Whilst getting very little incs. It is clever, its also lame as ****.
Unread 26 May 2005, 14:45   #33
Phil^
Insomniac

Phil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

another one in favour of the instant deletion policy.
I would suspect you would have a completely different view if you were the one deleted, with no chance of the account being restored.

Your overwhelming lack of the details for why they got closed is also remarkable.
There was login interactions in addition to fleet interactions - something you have quickly overlooked. Wonder why.
The fact they had an exception is the reason why they were allowed to log in from the same ip, however the terms of the exception said no interacting. Something they failed to comply with.
Your belief that it was down to one fleet interaction is a sign at just how much you believe propeganda from your own alliance, and ignoring the fact that pretty much EVERYONE who has ever been closed in the entire history of the game has sworn blind that they were innocent, and lied to cover their tracks where they could

As for the "changed password" , iirc there was more then that to it. Such as new ip ranges in the time the password was changed, and then back to normal after the password was changed back.
Perhaps the following sequence of words will help you understand why this is a bad thing
"here can you look after my account for me for a day, i cant access it for a while"
"sure, whats your password"
"(changes password to protect the real one) its ....."
"ok ill log into it for you"
few days later
"ok im back ( changes password back to the first one )".

As for their reputation, the fact a large chunk of ldk and dragons, who have cheated in the past and are somewhat notorious were in exilition : This is why.
Unread 26 May 2005, 15:31   #34
BaSSe

BaSSe is a splendid one to beholdBaSSe is a splendid one to beholdBaSSe is a splendid one to beholdBaSSe is a splendid one to beholdBaSSe is a splendid one to beholdBaSSe is a splendid one to behold

The closed planets you are talking about Phil was infact deleted, or jumped to Hydra afaik. Mano/k3rrigan was closed some days later after mano defended k3rrigan from home. cata/bigbad were the ones who was cut down a few recources(if my memory serves me right) and these later left the alliance.

Mano/k3rrigan live at the same city and work shifts at a local shop. K3rrigan night and Mano day, which meant they shared ip, but never at the same point and was closed when Mano was at home defending k3rrigan. They however agreed to the deal with mh`s about not defending each other and thereby can be held responsible. Cata/bigbad/artanys also live in the same city. I ran a battlegroup with these romanians in the start though and I think everyone in it can state that mano/cata/k3rrigan/bigbad was online during lt. However I do not have access to mh-tools and thereby ofc can`t say Im 100% there was no account sharing going on, although I strongly doubt it.

Myself I was closed as I work 2 weeks on, 2 off in military and share the host with some thousand others. I had ofc reported this to mh when I registred and saw that others had registred from the same ip. 1 week ago though I was closed because alleged 100 fleet interactions etc with some guy in nos. Later this tool turned out to be corrupted as it had ie gotten cbk closed for attacking his own galaxy with some guy. I got in touch with the guy in nos and turned out he had attacked a planet in wp 20 ticks or so after me. I`ve been told this tool has now been dropped.

In conclusion. Cheating between rl friends/coworkers is more likely to happend as this bond is tighter than the regular PA player. And ofc we should try and do our best to find these and get them deleted. Although should every player who has a rl friend playing, co worker playing, knowingly or not be closed for this and later accused for cheating? Regardless if he was reopened or not?
BaSSe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 May 2005, 15:34   #35
Phil^
Insomniac

An excellent post basse. Its a shame others dont aspire to the level of thought you put into this
Unread 26 May 2005, 15:37   #36
Felagund
Lost in Translation

Felagund will become famous soon enoughFelagund will become famous soon enough

fish m8 this round is nearly same sceneario as last round , we did bad last round u are doing bad this round , dont send shit to us coz ur faults , and if u think NoS allied 97 % of 100 planets u are just stupid.
Unread 26 May 2005, 15:52   #37
Guran
Puppet Master

Guran will become famous soon enoughGuran will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil^
He is playing his first round of Planetarion, thus recently registered account.

Quote:
Because some multihunter(s) today are biased, bought or just plain stupid who find evidence and suspicious activity everywhere if they just look hard enough.

Quote:
As for their reputation, the fact a large chunk of ldk and dragons, who have cheated in the past and are somewhat notorious were in exilition : This is why.
While you are at it and not employed by Jolt anymore, why not name these people. I'm sure many would be interested to know who the cheaters are/were.
Guran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 May 2005, 15:54   #38
Guran
Puppet Master

Guran will become famous soon enoughGuran will become famous soon enough

Quote:

Contenders

Who in your opinion deserves victory and why?
Guran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 May 2005, 15:58   #39
Phil^
Insomniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guran
Because some multihunter(s) today are biased, bought or just plain stupid who find evidence and suspicious activity everywhere if they just look hard enough.
You`re another thats been listening to the propeganda too much
"Oh look, the multihunters have closed some of us. they must be corrupt since it just isnt possible that they are right"

Quote:
While you are at it and not employed by Jolt anymore, why not name these people. I'm sure many would be interested to know who the cheaters are/were.
The nda prevents it (specifically information gained while working for pa ). Its got a clause that lasts for several months after its terminated
Unread 26 May 2005, 16:10   #40
The_Fish
ND

Quote:
Who in your opinion deserves victory and why?
If Exilition have played the round without cheating (more than other alliances) then they deserve the win. They have been involved in tough wars all round long. However, there is such a question mark about them.

Angels and NoS certainly do not deserve victory. SiNND don't.

No-one really stands out. Some alliances took the round and had a good fight and didn't win, such as ourselves and 1up. Some alliances, have got the better ranks, but by keeping out of the line of fire. A clever way to play indeed, however, it is not a tactic that deserves to win rounds imo.

For lesser alliances like NoS its their best way of winning a round. For quality alliances like Angels its disappointing.
Unread 26 May 2005, 16:10   #41
The_Fish
ND

Quote:
Originally Posted by Felagund
fish m8 this round is nearly same sceneario as last round , we did bad last round u are doing bad this round , dont send shit to us coz ur faults , and if u think NoS allied 97 % of 100 planets u are just stupid.
nowhere near the same as last round. Last round our block was at war with the other block, and thats what it was. This round you napped both blocks.
Unread 26 May 2005, 16:32   #42
snra
[MDEL]

Quote:
There was login interactions in addition to fleet interactions - something you have quickly overlooked. Wonder why.
Login interactions while playing from same computer/house/workplace behind same IP.
How very surprising.
Gee, i wonder why they had the exception in the first place.
If zero fleet interaction is the rule, it should be written so in the manual.
I have also been told that 2 planets during/around same time were closed and taxed because of all reasons possible, there was a bug in the IP lookup software used by MH team found later part of the round, which is rather laughable as those kind of closures are still used as part of propaganda.

"My overwhelming lack of details" is mostly based on what you have told yourself on the closed players, thank you very much.

Thanks for sharing partial information and your opinion on that particular "password" case, very professional attitude towards respecting the nda you got there, even if it is probably not the whole truth, with him getting reopened and all.
Can you give details from other planets you might have closed, or does breaching NDA apply only to EXilition?

Quote:
the fact a large chunk of ldk and dragons, who have cheated in the past and are somewhat notorious were in exilition : This is why.
First of all "Large chunk who have cheated" is a nice alternative wording of "some of them I think, but i really have no clue who or how many".
Clear majority as far as I know after asking within alliance have not been members of either, me included.
It is true though enough that some Exilition members have been members of said alliances.
What you fail to separate in your comment is that atleast the ex-Dragons members are not the ones who should be blamed with Dragons members getting deleted in entirely different game.
LDK I don't really know about, but I will assume the level of any factual information is on same consistent level shown so far.
Only guys publicly mentioned as EXilitions "notorious cheaters" (Jurgen, MrJ) still have nothing to do with EXilition.

In conclusion, whoever after this post tells me in irc "OMG THEY HAD 50% PLANETS CLOSED" , "THEY ARE ALL DRAGONS/LDK SCUM WHO ALL CHEAT" with their variations , I will point to this thread, because I am tired of telling facts to people who form their opinions purely from reading forums posts from individuals just as clueless as they are.
Unread 26 May 2005, 16:32   #43
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by alch
I am Angels Member and founder but i am not HC this round therefore i do not intervene into Angels Politics. But i do help them here and there when needed.
And do not believe what you hear on AD, it would be always manipulation and lies in order to distract your attention.
That's fairly paradoxical considering you just posted on AD that all posts on AD are lies. However I have just noticed that you said "manipulation and lies" so by the law of the excluded middle your post must be manipulative in nature so I will ignore it as you so wittily suggest.
Unread 26 May 2005, 16:50   #44
Phil^
Insomniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by snra
Login interactions while playing from same computer/house/workplace behind same IP.
How very surprising.
Gee, i wonder why they had the exception in the first place.
Login interactions arent limited to merely using the same ip :
They are when the same ip is used to log into the accounts WITHIN MINUTES OF EACH OTHER.
Big difference.

Quote:
Originally Posted by snra
<snip>
Rather then make this post rediculously long by quoting every single inconsistancy in your reply, i`ll leave it at this, as no-one can demonstrate how little you know better then yourself.

I would suggest you go to basse and have him teach you on how to post on forums without making an utter pillock of yourself - clearly you need the advice.

Alternatively, im quite content to leave you festering in your ignorance, and self-belief that "everyone else is wrong, and we are right because people in my alliance says so"
Truth is clearly lost upon you, as is reason so there is little point in trying to convince you. It would seem you are quite happy to turn the other cheek to cheating when it benefits you, and it remains to be seen that the moment it doesnt benefit you - that you will hipocritcally push for the cheaters to be punished.
I have little more to say to you or other trolls who have been indoctrinated with your viewpoint.

Last edited by Phil^; 26 May 2005 at 16:55.
Phil^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 May 2005, 17:03   #45
Seed of Chaos
Pr0f3ss10na1 P30n

Seed of Chaos will become famous soon enoughSeed of Chaos will become famous soon enough

Quote:

Contenders

rofl

Man... following JonnyBGood's posts are getting harder and harder these days since he seems to be throwing in uber mind boggling logic into his posts :P It ook me several minutes to figure out the meaning in his last post. Law of excluded middle? wtf? lol
Unread 26 May 2005, 17:03   #46
Amycus
Flame me...

Amycus will become famous soon enoughAmycus will become famous soon enough

To add to BaSSe's post I should mention the fact that back around r4 PA, I took a trip to romania where Mano, k3rrigan, rain, and the rest of them live. They do almost all of their internet business in internet cafe's because home internet was crazy expensive. There are like 5-10 of these in there town and each little clique has there own place they go to all of the time whether it be cause some of them work there or whatever. If these are the guys that alot of this propaganda is based around then I am even more against it, because pretty much flat out I know they don't cheat. I spent an entire round of PA there and even a couple months more so I know these guys really well.

Also I think that putting restrictions on people just because they play from the same net cafe is pretty stupid. Back in r2 when I played from work and about 5 other people I worked with played, there were many times I'd be under attack and walk across the room to a buddy and say "Hey man I need defense cause I'm under attack." So I would get defense and that would be that. If you contacted me back then and said that I wasn't allowed to do this anymore then I wouldn't be playing pa anymore because that is 100% not fair.

They pay to play, and for you to tell them they are restricted to not being allowed to interact with one another because they play from the same net cafe is not right any way you look at it.
r4: [Tuba]HC
r11: [SiN]
r12: [SiN]HC
r13: [eX]
r19: [TGV]
r20: Destiny
r21: What? Are you kidding?

Ooooomph! Come back Noah02!
Amycus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 May 2005, 17:03   #47
Heartless
CRASHING BEATS 'N FANTASY

Heartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil^
Alternatively, im quite content to leave you festering in your ignorance, and self-belief that "everyone else is wrong, and we are right because people in my alliance says so"
Truth is clearly lost upon you, as is reason so there is little point in trying to convince you. It would seem you are quite happy to turn the other cheek to cheating when it benefits you, and it remains to be seen that the moment it doesnt benefit you - that you will hipocritcally push for the cheaters to be punished.
I have little more to say to you or other trolls who have been indoctrinated with your viewpoint.
Von's First Law Of The Internet: "The Net is allergic to truth, reason and humour."

So much for trolls and propaganda, Phil

edit: corrected my quoting of Von's First Law Of The Internet
Unread 26 May 2005, 17:11   #48
Rinoa
Reject False Icons

Rinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to behold

I would like to take this moment to say well done to all alliances who managed to keep members motivated and interested in the game despite being involved in the 'wars' most of the round. These alliances fought nail an tooth for majority of round and are to be applauded for that alone, regardless of rank. These include:

1up
LCH
Exilition
Howling Rain
SiNND
Wolfpack - Dc
xVx - DC
Apprime -_-
Rinoa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 May 2005, 17:13   #49
The_Fish
ND

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rinoa
I would like to take this moment to say well done to all alliances who managed to keep members motivated and interested in the game despite being involved in the 'wars' most of the round. These alliances fought nail an tooth for majority of round and are to be applauded for that alone, regardless of rank. These include:

1up
LCH
Exilition
Howling Rain
SiNND
seconded.
Unread 26 May 2005, 17:18   #50
Phil^
Insomniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rinoa

1up
LCH
Exilition
Howling Rain
SiNND
Agreed. There are other alliances too who deserve a well done for keeping members motivated under often trying circumstances, i am sure.