User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 10 May 2007, 12:44   #51
Sharur
..yet opinionated

Sharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant future
Re: Angel Delight

Quote:
Originally Posted by aNgRyDuCk
you don't have to be intelligent to off yourself, you simply have to know how to make the cut. Remember that their planet Attacked CT, and as a RESULT, was fleetcaught. Getting your entire alliance involved in an unneccesary fire fight with an alliance twice your size isn't protecting your members, it's throwing them under the bus to cover your own personal agenda. Thier planet attacked CT, CT responded, it should have, and could have stopped there.

Like I said above, this isn't about an ND planet being fleetcaught, it's about Cura looking for an excuse to start crap with me and CT, and he's going to get his members fragged for it.. Nice work
You fleetcatch all fleets that roid you in galraids? I still think there's a difference between roiding and fleetcatching ships. What does ND have to loose though? They're not even top 10, I doubt they care about their ranking/roids and just want to have some fun. Sticking it to the man has always been fun. If they don't want to reap the consequences I'm sure Cura's fellow command officers/HC wouldn't have agreed to targetting Conspiracy.
Sharur is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 May 2007, 12:48   #52
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Since when does an alliance need any justification for fleetcatching a hostile planet in a war game? These are strange days, Dorothy, strange days indeed.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 May 2007, 12:54   #53
aNgRyDuCk
Hired Thug

aNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharur
You fleetcatch all fleets that roid you in galraids? I still think there's a difference between roiding and fleetcatching ships. What does ND have to loose though? They're not even top 10, I doubt they care about their ranking/roids and just want to have some fun. Sticking it to the man has always been fun. If they don't want to reap the consequences I'm sure Cura's fellow command officers/HC wouldn't have agreed to targetting Conspiracy.
as many of them as we possibly can, yes, we do retal/fleetcatch as many hostiles as possible, this was a planet that has been hostile numerous times, why wouldn't we fleetcatch him if the opportunity presented itself.

As for them having fun... is it fun to be pounded down all round and never get over 500 roids? If so, as I said previously, more power to them, as long as they remember, karma is a mother******. There will come a time when karma will bite them in the ass
Unread 10 May 2007, 12:59   #54
MaxMilliaN
red looks good on me eh

MaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these parts

ok 1 last time.

this game has only sucky alliancces, most of them havent had any ghood hcs with brains since ever.

yet i see quite many ppl expanding their internet penis by going after Angels on public, tell me what did your failed community achieve in this game? absolutly ****ing nothing.

your alliances are n0b0s lead by incompetent monkeys never ever winning a round.

so instead of trying to be internet cool, and making retarted theads/replies on this boring forum, go help your worthless allaince do something.

my 666 cents

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tesla
I signed up to make sure eX didnt win the round, thanks to your HCs last decision it looks like I succeeded
Apprime
MaxMilliaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 May 2007, 13:11   #55
Gio2k
Bolivian Alpaca

Gio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond repute

So, WP released Angels coords? I was blaming Ascendancy
Unread 10 May 2007, 13:13   #56
HRH_H_Crab
Jazz Maverick

HRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud of

Quote:
As for them having fun... is it fun to be pounded down all round and never get over 500 roids? If so, as I said previously, more power to them, as long as they remember, karma is a mother******
I think its firm decisive fighting talk like this that keeps the CT war machine in tip top condition allowing them to leisurely fc the planets of alliances outside the top 14, in the knowledge that once the ND threat is fully neutralized WP and Angels will be getting theirs...

As for the point about karma, I will begin the painful task of reluctantly preparing our members for the chilling prospect that CT may attempt to keep us out of the top 15...
HRH_H_Crab is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 May 2007, 13:43   #57
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gio2k
So, WP released Angels coords? I was blaming Ascendancy
It was earth all along!

Incidentally are we to understand CT and ND have gone to war? Because if so CT are down 8.6% on size and ND are up 13.4%
Unread 10 May 2007, 13:45   #58
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Like I said above, this isn't about an ND planet being fleetcaught, it's about Cura looking for an excuse to start crap with me and CT, and he's going to get his members fragged for it.. Nice work
how is the fact that you fleetcaught a nd planet NOT a good reason? nice work here sargeant, it's okay for you to fleet catch but SHIT ME SENSELESS! if new dawn feel somewhat aggravated by such an action.. it is COMPLETELY within their rights to. just like it was for you to launch and land that fleet catch in the first place.
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 May 2007, 14:14   #59
Gio2k
Bolivian Alpaca

Gio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
It was earth all along!

Incidentally are we to understand CT and ND have gone to war? Because if so CT are down 8.6% on size and ND are up 13.4%
It's more like everybody is hitting everybody at the moment. As far as i know, WP is trading blows with 3 hostile alliances at least.
Unread 10 May 2007, 14:20   #60
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts

hmmm just wondering, is the war on AD or in PA?

R21-Randy Dandys Winners R21
1:9:5 -SoClose- -YetSoFar-

You have pending friend requests from Newt.
CBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 May 2007, 14:22   #61
Gio2k
Bolivian Alpaca

War is such a strong word. It's more like a mudfight.
Unread 10 May 2007, 14:31   #62
HRH_H_Crab
Jazz Maverick

HRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud of

Quote:
War is such a strong word. It's more like a mudfight.
you wouldnt be making such hurtful glib remarks if we were ranked 10 and had 60 members!
Unread 10 May 2007, 15:13   #63
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
It's more like everybody is hitting everybody at the moment. As far as i know, WP is trading blows with 3 hostile alliances at least.
Angels and? CT? VGN?
Unread 10 May 2007, 15:25   #64
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharur
I think he means that because Angels can't look past something that happened and because of this refuses to work together with other alliances, just like it was in the past, Conspiracy will be able to win. It is history repeating every single round for Angels.
That's what I think he means anyway..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cura
On topic of Angels. Angels are influencing this round more than any other alliance. Because WolfPack released Angels coords, Angels have a bloodthirst for WolfPack and will keep hitting them 'till the end.
Are you two completely oblivious? It didn't take Wolfpack to get those coordinates released. Dear god, I thought it was the public joke of the week early on, and you're still blissfully unaware of what actually happened? Making political judgements from your completely false views is just silly.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 May 2007, 16:09   #65
ReligFree

ReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to all

To be honest CT has launched FC's at multiple alliances this round. Its not, and i repeat, NOT, alliance specific. It mainly depends on when our lead zik guys get online and bother to sort a FC, dependant on what fleets we still have landing on CT planets at that time. But sure if ND want to get involved then go for it. But in my opinion it will only serve to ruin what ND used to be a bit more due to another inspired decision from muppets like cura.
Unread 10 May 2007, 16:15   #66
Gio2k
Bolivian Alpaca

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
Angels and? CT? VGN?
Yes, those are the most hostile alliances at the moment.
Unread 10 May 2007, 16:23   #67
Gio2k
Bolivian Alpaca

Quote:
Originally Posted by HRH_H_Crab
you wouldnt be making such hurtful glib remarks if we were ranked 10 and had 60 members!
You lost me there
Unread 10 May 2007, 17:35   #68
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReligFree
To be honest CT has launched FC's at multiple alliances this round. Its not, and i repeat, NOT, alliance specific. It mainly depends on when our lead zik guys get online and bother to sort a FC, dependant on what fleets we still have landing on CT planets at that time.
A don't hit me plea if ever there was one.

Quote:
But sure if ND want to get involved then go for it. But in my opinion it will only serve to ruin what ND used to be a bit more due to another inspired decision from muppets like cura.
If ND starts getting afraid of alliances like CT, then it will be going downhill. ND are in a position of strength, because hits on them by CT are purely a waste of time, because hitting ND will NOT win CT a round of planetarion. So from their point of view, unless you're willing to sacrifice yourselves, you rank as pretty much a free hit.
Unread 10 May 2007, 19:04   #69
HRH_H_Crab
Jazz Maverick

Quote:
If ND starts getting afraid of alliances like CT, then it will be going downhill.
I can't speak for the rest of ND, but I spend more nights awake in a cold sweat worrying about away fixtures at Fratton park than CT...
Unread 10 May 2007, 19:07   #70
HRH_H_Crab
Jazz Maverick

Quote:
To be honest CT has launched FC's at multiple alliances this round. Its not, and i repeat, NOT, alliance specific.
yeah, I think we all understand that Religfree, there is a subtle difference though: the other alliances may have rolled over, handed you the lube and taken it.

We aren't going to take it without a fight, so in that sense, it is alliance specific.
Unread 10 May 2007, 21:00   #71
ReligFree

ReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to all

Lok, ND can hit us all they like. We could use the salvage to be honest. I just cant see the benefit for them and wonder how long their members will attack much larger planets, get defended, and either recall or crash each day.

And no i dont think ND are "afraid" of us. Hell i dont think anyones afraid of anyone in this round. I just cannot see what ND want to achieve, but oh well, never did get ND politics
Unread 10 May 2007, 22:33   #72
bwtmc
thinking, that's all.

bwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond repute

One benefit might be that they aren't sitting here in two weeks wondering why they let a left-alone CT pick off their fleets for free. As a top 15 or so alliance, that's one of the few things that can really harm ND. No alliance outside the top 5 is going to like one at the very top having the time (and impetus) to fleetcatch the few incomings they get that aren't likely to spark any wars, as that's going to mean these very alliances, and as the round goes on, there'll be less and less they can do to return the favour.

Quote:
Lok, ND can hit us all they like. We could use the salvage to be honest. I just cant see the benefit for them and wonder how long their members will attack much larger planets, get defended, and either recall or crash each day.
Surely that's just another (slightly more subtle) don't hit me plea.
Unread 10 May 2007, 22:40   #73
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bwtmc
Surely that's just another (slightly more subtle) don't hit me plea.
It's also complete horse-shit. There's no way anyone grows enough from getting incs since zero loss stealing was abolished to make it desirable to be hit by anyone with three braincells*.

*go on, someone say how ND have less than that, that'll prevent them hitting you for sure!!!
Unread 10 May 2007, 22:56   #74
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:

And no i dont think ND are "afraid" of us. Hell i dont think anyones afraid of anyone in this round. I just cannot see what ND want to achieve, but oh well, never did get ND politics
Please leave your bravado at the door - if ND are hitting you it probably means their respect for your alliance is pretty low. What ND wants to achieve is to demonstrate that sometimes, you don't just get away with fleetcatches - you are met with a response. They don't want to be fleetcaught.

They are in such a lowly position that any action on your part opens you up to lose more than for you to gain. As you're in the winning game and there is an extending gap, ND are in a position of strength as any action upon them is to your cost, regardless of whether they win or lose. It's what plenty of alliances have done to them and guess what, now they are doing it to you.

My suggestion if you don't want to be hit is let them have their pound of flesh, don't bitch at them on AD and make a quick peace, as I'd suspect ND are reasonable enough to leave it there.

Quote:
I can't speak for the rest of ND, but I spend more nights awake in a cold sweat worrying about away fixtures at Fratton park than CT...
I bet Steve Stone wheeling away at the Fratton End still gives you nightmares...
Unread 11 May 2007, 00:10   #75
SteInMetz
NewDawn
Sofa Longjump Champion

SteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
as many of them as we possibly can, yes, we do retal/fleetcatch as many hostiles as possible, this was a planet that has been hostile numerous times, why wouldn't we fleetcatch him if the opportunity presented itself.

As for them having fun... is it fun to be pounded down all round and never get over 500 roids? If so, as I said previously, more power to them, as long as they remember, karma is a mother******. There will come a time when karma will bite them in the ass
Ive been over 500 roids for the most part of the round

Proud to be Newdawn
SteInMetz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 May 2007, 00:47   #76
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteInMetz
Ive been over 500 roids for the most part of the round
only because you spend your time moaning for the most part of the round, crying if someone attacks you

R21-Randy Dandys Winners R21
1:9:5 -SoClose- -YetSoFar-

You have pending friend requests from Newt.
CBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 May 2007, 01:08   #77
Furbie_Fanatic
Dinosaur

Furbie_Fanatic is a jewel in the roughFurbie_Fanatic is a jewel in the roughFurbie_Fanatic is a jewel in the roughFurbie_Fanatic is a jewel in the rough

Good to see there is drama on AD again. Keep up the good work!

I'll spread some juicy rumours if you all run out of 'ammo' so we can keep it going for the rest of the round!
If your enemy is secure at all points, be prepared for him. If he is in superior strength, evade him. If your opponent is temperamental, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant. If he is taking his ease, give him no rest. If his forces are united, separate them. If sovereign and subject are in accord, put division between them. Attack him where he is unprepared, appear where you are not expected.

Dont Trust Anyone!
Furbie_Fanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 May 2007, 01:28   #78
Spritfire

Spritfire is just really niceSpritfire is just really niceSpritfire is just really niceSpritfire is just really niceSpritfire is just really nice

Quote:

Dont start bragging about getting roided down and pounded.

Looks like we will leave your planet out of any raids if we decide to hit your gal. Since its to small :\
Unread 11 May 2007, 07:33   #79
Allfather
The PropaGhandi

Allfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these parts

CT whining about keeping people down when they sendt 4 top100 players on one top350-400 player that had 300 roids.. (awhile back), hands up \o

<Deffeh> I just told my parents im a homosexual, now they kicked me out
Allfather is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 May 2007, 08:13   #80
SteInMetz
NewDawn
Sofa Longjump Champion

SteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBA
only because you spend your time moaning for the most part of the round, crying if someone attacks you
Oh i just roided your gal back, and you seem bitter

Proud to be Newdawn
SteInMetz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 May 2007, 09:00   #81
Riddim
NewDawn Dinosaur

Riddim is just really niceRiddim is just really niceRiddim is just really niceRiddim is just really niceRiddim is just really nice

just checking...
Is the nr2 alliance in the game (with 70 members, 44k roids and 107k score), really moaning at the nr15 alliance (34 members, 16k roids and 43k score) because they have targetted them for two nights in a row in response to a fleetcatch?
hmm....
Maybe the nr2 alliance can't handle the fact that the lousy nr15 noob alliance, with the biggest retards in command, is giving them a hard time?

duckman , you Sir, are a sad puppet
For the record, the ND membership (with all your long-time friends ) is behind their noob command on this.
[18:00] *** Myrdhin has quit IRC (u can't understand women if u never wore a bra !!)

Last edited by Riddim; 11 May 2007 at 10:56.
Riddim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 May 2007, 10:56   #82
MotoX
Stolen

MotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these parts

Maby they got more then your “top lousy nr15 noob alliance with the biggest retards in command” attacking them….dooh??
Unread 11 May 2007, 10:57   #83
HRH_H_Crab
Jazz Maverick

Quote:
CT whining about keeping people down when they sendt 4 top100 players on one top350-400 player that had 300 roids.. (awhile back), hands up \o
I'd keep out of it if I was you mr. "painfully unfunny forum sig".

While I am thoroughly enjoying hostilities with CT, there is always the nagging feeling that we are neglecting your lot.
Unread 11 May 2007, 11:02   #84
HRH_H_Crab
Jazz Maverick

Quote:
I'd keep out of it if I was you mr. "painfully unfunny forum sig".

While I am thoroughly enjoying hostilities with CT, there is always the nagging feeling that we are neglecting your lot.
Quote:
Maby they got more then your “top lousy nr15 noob alliance with the biggest retards in command” attacking them….dooh??
Maybe, but if so, its hardly such a strain on their resources that it prevents them from having plenty of zik fleets hanging around waiting to fc ND.

I would suggest that if they do have more than us to worry about, its prob. because some other alliances have decided to follow our example.
Unread 11 May 2007, 14:51   #85
Rinoa
Reject False Icons

Rinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to behold

Keep up the good work ND remember to stop by and pick up your brown envelope
Wolfpack - Dc
xVx - DC
Apprime -_-
Rinoa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 May 2007, 15:09   #86
bwtmc
thinking, that's all.

bwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond repute

It's good they're having some fun. Most alliances seem to think they have nothing to do with alliances not directly above or below them, like they aren't part of the alliance rankings or something. More alliances should be more bothered about their place in the game, why should any mid-rank alliance take shit from the ones at the top (who sooner or later won't have the spare resources they have now)?

Most people seem to decide these things on the basis of what they think is fair. So, a ToF HC might consider that too many WP incomings every third night is expected. Top alliances spend a lot of time trying to blag hitting mid-rank alliances, half justifying it until they're busy with winning. Sometimes its best for the smaller alliance to hit back, and suddenly they won't be getting hit every third day any more.
Unread 11 May 2007, 15:17   #87
lokken
BlueTuba

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rinoa
Just after you hand it to them wearing your brown trousers right?
Unread 11 May 2007, 15:59   #88
MotoX
Stolen

MotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Maybe, but if so, its hardly such a strain on their resources that it prevents them from having plenty of zik fleets hanging around waiting to fc ND.

I would suggest that if they do have more than us to worry about, its prob. because some other alliances have decided to follow our example.
So you together with the rest want to be kingmakers?

Quote:
Hm, wasn’t you the one who got kicked from the alliances you try to slander here, go figure!
Unread 11 May 2007, 16:13   #89
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by MotoX
Hm, wasn’t you the one who got kicked from the alliances you try to slander here, go figure!
i dunno man you shouldn't speak to the ct mo with a leet bp and bg like that

Last edited by lokken; 12 May 2007 at 18:22.
_Kila_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 May 2007, 16:51   #90
Bane
Shadows and Dust

Bane is on a distinguished road

lmao Kila

But quite seriously, no one is in a position to be immune from any of the top 15 alliances. Without powerblocks having too many enemies will drag you down if you aren't careful ofc. So ND, more powah to ya!

R3 or so - Cell/Elysium
Looong break
R20 - Orbit
R21 - Subh (Finished rank 58)
8 year break
R60 - ND -> Ultores (Finished rank 48)
R61 - Rogues

14:05 <Swing> I wear a cape and a burger king paper crown when i play pa
14:10 <Zwanstic> u also talk alot of shit
14:14 <Blue_Esper> you're a weird unit
12:33 <hone> oddr is where we send all the semi retarded and gay bashing ult has beens LOL
12:34 <hone> thats where u should be swing lol
Bane is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 May 2007, 16:54   #91
HRH_H_Crab
Jazz Maverick

Quote:
So you together with the rest want to be kingmakers?
Sadly the options in terms of who we could make "king" are about as appealing to me as the choices that British politics presents me with every time I attend my local polling station, so no, I (personally) have no particular interest in helping any alliance (unless its my own) to no.1.

What I will not do, is entertain the interests of anyone that thinks they can fleetcatch our players without reprisal, on the basis that: "BUT OMG IF YOU JOIN THE PEOPLE ATTACKING US THEN <insert alliance name here> MAY WIN A ROUND OF PLANETARION ON THE INTERNET!", infact such pleading is likely to make the reprisal more painful than probably deserved.
Unread 11 May 2007, 17:19   #92
Gio2k
Bolivian Alpaca

thread hijackers!
Unread 11 May 2007, 18:22   #93
Allfather
The PropaGhandi

Allfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these parts

Someone got the crabs

<Deffeh> I just told my parents im a homosexual, now they kicked me out
Allfather is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 May 2007, 18:50   #94
MotoX
Stolen

Quote:
Sadly the options in terms of who we could make "king" are about as appealing to me as the choices that British politics presents me with every time I attend my local polling station, so no, I (personally) have no particular interest in helping any alliance (unless its my own) to no.1.

What I will not do, is entertain the interests of anyone that thinks they can fleetcatch our players without reprisal, on the basis that: "BUT OMG IF YOU JOIN THE PEOPLE ATTACKING US THEN <insert alliance name here> MAY WIN A ROUND OF PLANETARION ON THE INTERNET!", infact such pleading is likely to make the reprisal more painful than probably deserved.

Well, it’s easy to be tuff when you got that many alliances attacking the same target.

I’m sure you wouldn’t be so tuff if you were alone there. NOW would you?
So easy to hide behind a wall of other alliances……

But by all means go ahead I don’t care since I’m WP anyway.
Unread 11 May 2007, 21:00   #95
bwtmc
thinking, that's all.

Maybe chika was onto something after all.
Unread 11 May 2007, 21:08   #96
Rinoa
Reject False Icons

Rinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to behold

Kila you do know im WP right?

do not call publicly for a moderator to act - gripe #1
Wolfpack - Dc
xVx - DC
Apprime -_-

Last edited by lokken; 12 May 2007 at 18:21.
Rinoa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 May 2007, 22:11   #97
Assassin
PA Ancient

Assassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant future

Quote:
thread hijackers!
hijackers indeed. Do you guys mind? This was supposed to be a thread about my speech, was good wasnt it Thanx Achiles.

Ever been attacked by a p3nguin? You get left a bit black and white!

p3nguin Founder
Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 May 2007, 13:14   #98
Assassin
PA Ancient

Assassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant future

Quote:
Kila you do know im WP right?
And havent u already been banned once already this month for posting fake logs about me...

edited out gripe #1
They had room for another member? As ofc you were kicked from CT. How amusing

edit: Btw as kargool mentioned above this was a 'braveheart speech' No kargool.. this is a braveheart speech:

'Sure, fight and you may die... fly.. and youll live.. for at least a while. But lying in your space homes.. many days from now. Would you be willing.. to trade.. all those ticks from this day to that to come back here and tell our enemies.. they may take our lives... but they will never take.. OUR ROOIIIDDDSSSSSSSSSSS'

Ever been attacked by a p3nguin? You get left a bit black and white!

p3nguin Founder

Last edited by lokken; 12 May 2007 at 18:20.
Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 May 2007, 14:28   #99
Gio2k
Bolivian Alpaca

Quote:
Originally Posted by MotoX
Well, it’s easy to be tuff when you got that many alliances attacking the same target.

I’m sure you wouldn’t be so tuff if you were alone there. NOW would you?
So easy to hide behind a wall of other alliances……

But by all means go ahead I don’t care since I’m WP anyway.
If you are WP, drop the fake nick, so we can get you kicked
Unread 12 May 2007, 15:17   #100
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

I know his real nick.
As do quite a few others