User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 10 Jul 2006, 12:18   #1
Proxi
Ron Burgundy

Proxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant future
Not drinking! (for a while)

In an attempt to detox myself, i've decided to go on a little break from the boozing, starting from last saturday.
By little break, I mean that a mates stag do is on the 21st of this fair month, and needless to say I will be taking a tipple at this occasion!
Now normally I would go out and get rat arsed 1/2 times a week, usually drinking ridiculous amounts in the process (but never seeming to end up much worse off than anyone else ). This has been happening more or less constanly since I was around 15, with a few breaks. I am now 21.
After only a week, I already feel more clear headed, stronger, quicker and fitter than normal. I also seem to have a reduced appetite, but this may just be a coincidence.

My point is, that there might be something too this not-drinking malarky. I always knew that alcohol did damage to you, but I never suspected that the after effects could be both so long term and dramatic, and so easily reversible.

On another note, ive been out to a few clubs while not pissed, during this little experiment (its graduation week, and two freinds birthdays so about 4 times this week ). When I had done this in the past, I always felt shit and self-concious and bored the whole night, but the more you do it, the easier it becomes.

Women seem to like a fella that doesnt drink aswell, the pulling rate for me has increased from zero in nearly a month, to two in a week.

I will definately be drinkning again, but I might carry on the detox for a while after the stag do.
Unread 10 Jul 2006, 12:34   #2
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: Not drinking! (for a while)

Halting the progress of pickling your liver and murdering your brain cells probably does have some effect on your physical and mental abilities.

I'm a doctor you know.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jul 2006, 12:38   #3
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Not drinking! (for a while)

This is where countries could do with an exile button like in Planetarion am i rite?
Unread 10 Jul 2006, 12:43   #4
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I drink quite a lot on a pretty much daily basis so am basically only ever in two states; drunk or hungover. I've had occasions when I've given up the booze for a while and you're absolutely right, it feels great after a few days. I wake up earlier and with more energy, though granted I sleep a little less soundly, I get tired less and feel generally happier in myself.

I imagine I'll be a lot better with my drinking when I get past the Fringe (you try working 77 hour weeks and not wanting a pint after a shift) assuming I actually find full-time employment for September.
Unread 10 Jul 2006, 12:43   #5
robban1

robban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these parts

the downside is that you see how ugly the chicks are at the club instead of waking up beside a monster the day after (maybe a good ting)
robban1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jul 2006, 13:49   #6
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pablissimo
I drink quite a lot on a pretty much daily basis so am basically only ever in three states; drunk, hungover, or ****ing hard for clowns. THOSE ****ING COCK-TEASERS!
Fixed for great justice.
Unread 10 Jul 2006, 14:00   #7
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Paisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Proxi
In an attempt to detox myself, i've decided to go on a little break from the boozing, .... .
Proxi off the sauce?
Like anything else everything in moderation (obviously a few exceptions)
Going out on the pull, It cant do any harm to have a few "icebreakers" but as you said no burd likes a lad who is absolutely rat arsed.
Paisley is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jul 2006, 15:08   #8
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paisley
Going out on the pull, It cant do any harm to have a few "icebreakers" but as you said no burd likes a lad who is absolutely rat arsed.
I don't know, I always found the dribbling-while-staring-at-her-cleavage tactic works incredibly!
Unread 10 Jul 2006, 16:02   #9
Proxi
Ron Burgundy

Proxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
I don't know, I always found the dribbling-while-staring-at-her-cleavage tactic works incredibly!
You only get a certain kind of woman that way tk.

The right kind!
Unread 10 Jul 2006, 18:50   #10
dda
USS Oklahoma

dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson
I'm a doctor you know.
Proxi

Whatever you do, don't let him talk you into taking a physical. You won't like it in the end.
Unread 10 Jul 2006, 21:42   #11
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Paisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Works great at "club Slapper"
Unread 10 Jul 2006, 21:50   #12
Tomkat

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

it worked well with your mum
Unread 10 Jul 2006, 21:53   #13
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Quote:
it worked well with your mum
My Mum is dead you fking necrophiliac
Unread 10 Jul 2006, 22:18   #14
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
This is where countries could do with an exile button like in Planetarion am i rite?
quoted for the truth
now wheres that button

"In the absence of orders, find something and kill it."
-Rommel
gzambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jul 2006, 23:23   #15
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paisley
My Mum is dead you fking necrophiliac
Everyone's mum is dead on the internet.
Unread 10 Jul 2006, 23:58   #16
coffee-
Beoyotch

coffee- is just really nicecoffee- is just really nicecoffee- is just really nicecoffee- is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by dda
Proxi

Whatever you do, don't let him talk you into taking a physical. You won't like it in the end.
Unread 11 Jul 2006, 03:03   #17
Dotatrix

Dotatrix has a spectacular aura aboutDotatrix has a spectacular aura about

I haven't been drunk for 16 years, everybody praise me.
R 14 [VsN] ---> [xVx]
R 15-17 [xVx]
R 18 [eXilition] Semi-retired half round
Dotatrix is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jul 2006, 11:49   #18
Tomkat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dotatrix
I haven't been drunk for 16 years, everybody praise me.
are you 16
Unread 11 Jul 2006, 14:18   #19
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
Originally Posted by dda
They like it up 'em.