User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 13 May 2005, 16:30   #51
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

DrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud of
Re: Who is winning the war?

i'm so glad to see some ppl have even less/worse intel than me

* We do not exist *

* G-II * NoS * VsN * Ascendancy * Osiris * xVx * Ultores *

DrunkenViking is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 May 2005, 18:18   #52
Guran
Puppet Master

Guran will become famous soon enoughGuran will become famous soon enough

Doesn't take much to make you happy.
Guran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 May 2005, 18:27   #53
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kjeldoran
We don't hit exi and they don't hit us. And EXACTLY THERE the cooperation ends. We do not hit their targets, we do not avoid their allies, we do not have joint attacks and we certainly are not aiding them in their wars (aside from not making it harder on them by attacking them).

Angels do though retal planets that are hitting exilition.
Angels hc tell me they arent allied, they are just being wolves
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 May 2005, 18:47   #54
alch
Retired

alch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud of

Quote:
Angels do though retal planets that are hitting exilition.
Angels hc tell me they arent allied, they are just being wolves
I believe we being opportunists like we always been.
Unread 13 May 2005, 18:52   #55
Forest

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

i believe its called 'taking the chnace of winning, and thrownig it away for a few easy roids'
Unread 13 May 2005, 18:56   #56
alch
Retired

alch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud of

No, it is called "Playing the way we want and not your way".
WE still prefer to be neutral in this blocks war and not take any side, We arent hitting you guys with LchExil block like im sure they would like us to hit you but on other side, we arent taking side with you guys like im sure some of you would like, we just sitting on the side, Retaling alliances who hit us and also going after few easy rocks.
I am sure this is the best solution so far.
OF course if you have the receipe for us to become #1, i am sure you could contact Angels HC and talk to them about it, they are the one making the calls in our alliance this round.
Unread 13 May 2005, 18:57   #57
Forest

Same difference
Unread 13 May 2005, 19:19   #58
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by alch
No, it is called "Playing the way we want and not your way".
WE still prefer to be neutral in this blocks war and not take any side, We arent hitting you guys with LchExil block like im sure they would like us to hit you but on other side, we arent taking side with you guys like im sure some of you would like, we just sitting on the side, Retaling alliances who hit us and also going after few easy rocks.
Sounds a bit dull to me if you are just up for roid collection and not really interested in having a go and potentially getting more rocks for your effort.
Unread 13 May 2005, 19:26   #59
alch
Retired

Quote:
Sounds a bit dull to me if you are just up for roid collection and not really interested in having a go and potentially getting more rocks for your effort.
lucky enough that the alliance who hit us are also alliances who have enough roids to spare with us.
But of course i am not in any official stand to tell you what Angels is really doing as i am not really interested into what they do into their HC room or what they say there as im hardly there.
I am like any other players, i just state what i think i know.
Unread 13 May 2005, 20:24   #60
I am Idler
This is bat country

I am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Anyway, to end all discussion, NO, I repeat, NO post in this thread regarding alliance policies have been accurate.

and that is no propaganda trip either
Unread 13 May 2005, 20:46   #61
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Surely Oceania has always been allied to East Asia idler?
Unread 14 May 2005, 00:40   #62
Doorsdown
Aria's TeddyBear :p

Doorsdown is just really niceDoorsdown is just really niceDoorsdown is just really niceDoorsdown is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrunkenViking
i'm so glad to see some ppl have even less/worse intel than me
definatly

R3 [Acid] peon
R4 - R7 [Fyre] HC
R7 - R8 [ND] HC
R8 - R13 [NoS] MC
R14 - R16 [1up] MO
R17 Retired
Doorsdown is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 May 2005, 01:44   #63
barney
Ex-Visionary

barney is a jewel in the roughbarney is a jewel in the roughbarney is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by I am Idler
Anyway, to end all discussion, NO, I repeat, NO post in this thread regarding alliance policies have been accurate.

and that is no propaganda trip either
^^ this is the first correct post in this thread

for the record FINALLY vision is not allied, not NAPed, not f***buddies with anyone!!

solo is the way to go guys learn
r11 NoS (16:9:10)
r12 VsN (22:2:1)
r13 VsN BC (10:10:10) - R.I.P.
r14 xVx Head BC (2:8:3)
barney is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 May 2005, 02:31   #64
DeadOps
Forever VisioN

DeadOps is an unknown quantity at this point

VsN is alone
Unread 14 May 2005, 02:52   #65
Ultimate Newbie
Commodore

Ultimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by I am Idler
Quote:
Originally Posted by barney
for the record FINALLY vision is not allied, not NAPed, not f***buddies with anyone!!
Barney, i despair . You've just contradicted yourself mate .
Ultimate Newbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 May 2005, 09:33   #66
Gate
;D!

Gate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:

Will you block with me then? I need friends.
Gate is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 May 2005, 10:12   #67
cbk100

cbk100 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by themast
vengence is not allied to our block
lol ofc. not... As stated above try to put Ex block person under attack by some WP, HR, 1up or whatever and then let VGN defend and see what happends. I have tried it so I know what happends.
Anyways its nothing I cba to argue about, instead I will just take your word for it and next time some of my Ex block ppl is under attack I will ofc. feal free to have the VGN ppl defend. Just as long as we got clear lines of what we can do then its all good :-)

cbk
cbk100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 May 2005, 12:02   #68
Gate
;D!

Gate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Vengeance is not block with SiNND, end of story from our perspective.
Gate is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 May 2005, 16:27   #69
TheRat
Retired

TheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud of

I wonder how on earth people failed to realise that Idler's first post was a the most obvious joke ever made on these forums.

-Elysium Officer
[1up] Senior MO
Retired
TheRat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 May 2005, 17:10   #70
Seed of Chaos
Pr0f3ss10na1 P30n

Seed of Chaos will become famous soon enoughSeed of Chaos will become famous soon enough

you mean his 2nd post?

"Its 1upExilAngels v ToF/SinND/NoS v WP/HR/VsN v LCH/hirr/vgn v Ven

that should stop the rumour brigade once and for all"

Yea people seems to be taking it seriously and arguing it out rofl
Unread 14 May 2005, 17:15   #71
TheRat
Retired

TheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud of

^^

-Elysium Officer
[1up] Senior MO
Retired
TheRat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 May 2005, 18:19   #72
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRat
I wonder how on earth people failed to realise that Idler's first post was a the most obvious joke ever made on these forums.
To actually think that people took that post seriously causes me mental pain and anguish.

In other news, some people still don't know the relations that their own alliance has with other alliances. But this isn't the thread to discuss that
Unread 14 May 2005, 20:00   #73
Treveler
Its time to roll the dice

Treveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant future

There is no spoon.
Unread 14 May 2005, 20:21   #74
DukePaul
Retired VGN

DukePaul is just really niceDukePaul is just really niceDukePaul is just really niceDukePaul is just really nice

However, there is a fork.
DukePaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 May 2005, 22:46   #75
Desse
Pr0nstar

Desse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud of

Quote:

Judging by the VsN performance this round, Solo is not something you do very well is it ?

Ascendancy - While you were trying, we were sleeping

(@Karmulian) i deffo got roided looking at my planets
Desse is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 May 2005, 00:37   #76
Treveler
Its time to roll the dice

Treveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by DukePaul
However, there is a fork.
Yeah just look at the r11 planet rank in pa wiki!
Unread 15 May 2005, 13:50   #77
Stress
Resurected

Stress can only hope to improve

hirr hirr.

Planetarion goes innto its third cycle.
and you monkeys never learn.

I win.
Stress is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 May 2005, 14:07   #78
MAdnRisKy
home wrecker

MAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stress
hirr hirr.

Planetarion goes innto its third cycle.
and you monkeys never learn.

I win.
you never won anything mate, not even hand fed strawberries

#pr0nstars - a pimp is for life, not just for christmas
MAdnRisKy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 May 2005, 16:14   #79
barney
Ex-Visionary

barney is a jewel in the roughbarney is a jewel in the roughbarney is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desse
Judging by the VsN performance this round, Solo is not something you do very well is it ?
tbh a poor start due to the block were in has got us into this mess, and we are now rebuiling and recruting with the goal being next round. tbh our average score is improving and we are moving up the rankings.

i look forward to you eating your words next round
r11 NoS (16:9:10)
r12 VsN (22:2:1)
r13 VsN BC (10:10:10) - R.I.P.
r14 xVx Head BC (2:8:3)
barney is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 May 2005, 16:28   #80
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all

Quote:
tbh a poor start due to the block were in has got us into this mess, and we are now rebuiling and recruting with the goal being next round. tbh our average score is improving and we are moving up the rankings.

i look forward to you eating your words next round
havent you sucked for about the past 4 rounds now?
Unread 15 May 2005, 17:03   #81
SteInMetz
NewDawn
Sofa Longjump Champion

SteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Fish

Proud to be Newdawn
SteInMetz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 May 2005, 17:03   #82
virogenesis
Proud ex EnTitY bc

virogenesis is infamous around these partsvirogenesis is infamous around these parts

Quote:
you're a fine one to talk really wasn't it your alliance that merged with another to provide yourself with a backbone & structure?

I'm sure you're part of the alliance that sucked until you paired up with 1up & aren't you the same alliance that used to slang off 1up if memory serves me infact a little search could prove that.
Damn I love being me

Don't flame a trying alliance its just sad & pittyful & against the whole ND community idea i'm sure
10:04| »» <Vir> |10:02| »» <Zhil> Kj doesnt need taunting <---- true he only needs a mirror
|10:04| »» <Vir> |10:05| »» <Zhil> lol
|10:05| »» <Zhil> I just got the image |10:05| »» <Zhil> of KJ
|10:05| »» <Zhil> being a budgie |10:05| »» <Vir> lmao
|10:05| »» <Zhil> and going "Pretty FAnG boy!" |10:05| »» <Zhil> talking into the mirror |10:05| »» <Zhil> little bell "ding ding ding"
Former: TRG, SL, AIM, ND, G-ii, EtY, ICD [1up], ReUnioN
virogenesis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 May 2005, 17:07   #83
SteInMetz
NewDawn
Sofa Longjump Champion

SteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by virogenesis
you're a fine one to talk really wasn't it your alliance that merged with another to provide yourself with a backbone & structure?

I'm sure you're part of the alliance that sucked until you paired up with 1up & aren't you the same alliance that used to slang off 1up if memory serves me infact a little search could prove that.
Damn I love being me

Don't flame a trying alliance its just sad & pittyful & against the whole ND community idea i'm sure
tbh search away, i dont think you will find much.. as we never were any competition to 1up, so we never had any grudge...
Anyway, just because we are with 1up, we have taken place in the worst witch hunt in PAs history..
Isnt that pro?

Proud to be Newdawn
Unread 15 May 2005, 17:38   #84
virogenesis
Proud ex EnTitY bc

virogenesis is infamous around these partsvirogenesis is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteInMetz
tbh search away, i dont think you will find much.. as we never were any competition to 1up, so we never had any grudge...
Anyway, just because we are with 1up, we have taken place in the worst witch hunt in PAs history..
Isnt that pro?
Just a little search gave me this link seems like ND are using anti 1up propoganda.... not very hostile...yeah sure also see my sig... have you ever seen a anti 1up thread or post even no so what you are on about with this witch hunt is just stupid if you flame someone be prepared for it thats all.
next time you post have a little bit more sense... someone who has a sig with their ex alliance is someone who is proud usually IF IT READ PROUD NOT TO BE 1up that would be a totaly different matter.
Tut tut tut this isn't a witch hunt its a personal vendetta silly
Surely someone with your power must understand this btw heres the link looks kinda anti 1up to me... if you care to disagree why does kj stick up for 1up telling the_fish to shut up about his remarks & propoganda about 1up.
Sounds like the_fish was trying to get others to block against 1up in this thread....

http://pirate.planetarion.com/showth...1&page=1&pp=50

Silly ND command... looks like anti propoanda now stop flaming alliances.
10:04| »» <Vir> |10:02| »» <Zhil> Kj doesnt need taunting <---- true he only needs a mirror
|10:05| »» <Zhil> and going "Pretty FAnG boy!" |10:05| »» <Zhil> talking into the mirror |10:05| »» <Zhil> little bell "ding ding ding"
Unread 15 May 2005, 17:51   #85
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

ND led witch hunts against me in MissionRisk.

Cnuts.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 May 2005, 17:59   #86
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all

Sounds like the_fish was trying to get others to block against 1up in this thread....

-

Well, tbh, I was. I stand by my comments. Round 11 sucked, politics wise. It was very dull, and the complete opposite of 10.5 Round 12 and (so far) Round 13 have been far far better, in the middle ground, like I said in that thread.

I was completely right aswell. When people finally tried to stop 1up, it was far too late, and they won, easily, like I said.
Unread 15 May 2005, 18:46   #87
furball

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
I was completely right aswell. When people finally tried to stop 1up, it was far too late, and they won, easily, like I said.
This round I think the move against EXilition happened at about the right time. Over the last week their plan to simply grow past WolfPack has been essentially stopped in its tracks. The question remains - how much longer will this have to carry on (from WolfPack et al's point of view) to prevent an EXilition victory?

In my opinion, it all looks very balanced at the moment. The interesting point will come in 2-3 weeks time, when each alliance starts thinking about its own position rather than the blocks/who they want to win the round. When that happens, the blocks will be forced to split up and each alliance will fight mainly for itself, or certainly within their own mini-blocks.

The case in point is the 'unholy coalition' between 1up and their allies, and the WP/HR/VGN triad. Differences in priorities will begin to emerge as each alliance battles for its own position. What will happen then? Only guesses can be made.

Either way, this round, along with Round 12, has been the most entertaining round for a very long time. The willingness of alliances such as NoS to engage in 'fluid politics' has to be saluted, and the success of this round is down to them.
Unread 15 May 2005, 18:59   #88
The_Fish
ND

Quote:
Originally Posted by big_horn
i'd laugh my head off if you'd said that in the same round your alliance had to merge with another to ...... oh no wai.....
'had to'?

I don't think so. Having been part of a big witch hunt, we CHOSE to merge with SiN. Not had to. We were still pwning you before the merge anyways tbh.
Unread 15 May 2005, 19:02   #89
The_Fish
ND

Quote:
Either way, this round, along with Round 12, has been the most entertaining round for a very long time. The willingness of alliances such as NoS to engage in 'fluid politics' has to be saluted, and the success of this round is down to them.
Whilst I agree its an entertaining round, I think the success is not down to NoS, and they shouldn't be applauded. Napping 2/3rds of the universe is nothing to be proud of.

I personally think a big change is the merging of ND and SiN. It has made it much more balanced. Before the ND/SiN/1up/ToF block was looking pretty bleak. The merge has made the top look more open, and interesting.
Unread 15 May 2005, 19:04   #90
virogenesis
Proud ex EnTitY bc

furball i disagree with you but my point might not be be valid as I'm not playing but I wouldn't call this fluid.
Exil have out played everyone & deserve to win.
NewDawn sided with 1up & SiN getting beaten by others they decided to merge together to stand a chance of winning.
WP have been doing what they always do & play without a block as such but because they aren't sided to any side they have to do the best they can to out play the enermy.

Now lets talk about NoS....NoS merged TFD into the core providing them with a better chance than last round of winning.
HR gets attacked from pretty much both sides losing roids to them both.
LCH played it clever so fair but they don't seem to be in with a winning chance without getting rid of SiN & NoS.
1up been out played for once by Angels & Exil.
ToT played well again might be in with a chance of ending 10th.
But basicaly most of the alliances would rather see an allie win the round rather wp or exil.
Thats my out take on whats happened am i correct at all?
Unread 15 May 2005, 19:25   #91
Neferti
part time ghost

Neferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to behold

Just a side note... since when was The_Fish ND command?
Unread 15 May 2005, 19:31   #92
virogenesis
Proud ex EnTitY bc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neferti
Just a side note... since when was The_Fish ND command?
Neferti if you mean my post saying silly ND command I think you'll find it was the post by SteInMetz I was referring to when he said search away.
Unread 15 May 2005, 19:42   #93
furball

Quote:
furball i disagree with you but my point might not be be valid as I'm not playing but I wouldn't call this fluid.
Exil have out played everyone & deserve to win.
NewDawn sided with 1up & SiN getting beaten by others they decided to merge together to stand a chance of winning.
WP have been doing what they always do & play without a block as such but because they aren't sided to any side they have to do the best they can to out play the enermy.

Now lets talk about NoS....NoS merged TFD into the core providing them with a better chance than last round of winning.
HR gets attacked from pretty much both sides losing roids to them both.
LCH played it clever so fair but they don't seem to be in with a winning chance without getting rid of SiN & NoS.
1up been out played for once by Angels & Exil.
ToT played well again might be in with a chance of ending 10th.
But basicaly most of the alliances would rather see an allie win the round rather wp or exil.
Thats my out take on whats happened am i correct at all?
Perhaps NoS were not a great example. I was trying to provide an example of alliances not simply blocking with certain alliances from the start right through to the end, and instead changing those alleigances as the round has gone on. Although my knowledge of NoS politics is limited, I was under the impression that that was what they did. I'm willing to admit that I could well be wrong.

This round 1up were seen as the major threat, and so they received a fairly solid beating at the beginning of the round, which they have struggled to recover from. WP then were seen as racing away with the round, similar to LCH last round - and they then proceeded to lose a chunk of roids. EXilition have now been seen as a major threat to the number 1 position (without having been hit hard, they would have been top within a week at their growth levels), and have been ganged up on by two previously hostile blocks.

The SiNND merge certainly was a major shift in the politics of the round, as each side re-adjusted its position depending on their feelings about ND and SiN joining up with no waiting period.

I hope I've expressed myself more clearly this time .
Unread 15 May 2005, 21:32   #94
Neferti
part time ghost

Neferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Neferti if you mean my post saying silly ND command I think you'll find it was the post by SteInMetz I was referring to when he said search away.
Ok then, well, since when was The_Fish ever representative of ND's views on anything
Unread 15 May 2005, 21:54   #95
SteInMetz
NewDawn
Sofa Longjump Champion

virogenesis im sorry if i was wrong..
What i meant, was that ND officials never had anything against 1up.. Atleast i think so, feel free to correct me if im wrong.

Proud to be Newdawn
Unread 15 May 2005, 22:07   #96
virogenesis
Proud ex EnTitY bc

haha ok i'll let you have that one then SteInMetz but make sure you cover yourself better as you'll be flamed & just a suggestion stop insulting other allies its better to build bridges to cross than destroying them as one day you'll need a bridge just a little tip since you're new & what have you
Unread 15 May 2005, 22:22   #97
virogenesis
Proud ex EnTitY bc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neferti
Ok then, well, since when was The_Fish ever representative of ND's views on anything
Hcs usually keep members in line & warn them about starting trouble in public as believe it or not it does representative.
Its like if ever commit a crime in public with a school uniform...lets say the public seeing you fight does it reflect bad on the school ofcourse it does.
Usually the school will have a go at that certain member & alliances used to keep members from posting crap in the past.
Unread 15 May 2005, 22:54   #98
Neferti
part time ghost

Quote:
Hcs usually keep members in line & warn them about starting trouble in public as believe it or not it does representative.
Its like if ever commit a crime in public with a school uniform...lets say the public seeing you fight does it reflect bad on the school ofcourse it does.
Usually the school will have a go at that certain member & alliances used to keep members from posting crap in the past.
Ever heard of freedom of speech? To my knowledge, ND is not about censorship.
Unread 15 May 2005, 23:19   #99
The_Fish
ND

Quote:
haha ok i'll let you have that one then SteInMetz but make sure you cover yourself better as you'll be flamed & just a suggestion stop insulting other allies its better to build bridges to cross than destroying them as one day you'll need a bridge just a little tip since you're new & what have you
Well, to be honest, he's not new. He's been ND since I recruited him in R9.5, he's been a HC for 2 rounds now, and what he has said in every post has been right.
Unread 15 May 2005, 23:23   #100
SteInMetz
NewDawn
Sofa Longjump Champion

Quote:
By my knowledge, ND has never cencored its members, aslong as they dont specify that it is an official statement, or making hints it is..
Anything i say here without a small note like "This is an official statement from Newdawn command" or something similar, is my opinion, and cant frankly be bound to ND..

Proud to be Newdawn