User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 19 Aug 2010, 19:16   #1
skiddy
wild one

skiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so little
It's a bit quiet in here...

I've no idea why I chose today to come back and say "hi".

I'm hardly active on any forums anymore - the only places on the internet I seem to go to anymore are Facebook, Google and Kotaku.

But I thought about forums that might still have something to read on them, and thought about here. I knew that the old community would likely have evaporated and there'd be a bunch of new faeces around, but I really didn't expect to find this ghost town

It's quite sad. A good part of my late youth was spent posting around here.

Maybe I just need to go hit the archives.

Toot less,

Clanky.
skiddy is offline   Reply With Quote