User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 5 Jul 2016, 14:26   #1
RexDrax
Knightly Protector

RexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of light
Tick 922 BF dropping score on purposes

What happened at tick 922? If you look at kia or any of the other related websites you will notice that at tick 922 BF went up by 509 roids but lost 14.6mill counted score and 21.7mill value.

I am guessing that they kicked some members and accepted some since their size has not changed just their roids/score/value. That is 1 way to take yourself out of the running and force the other alliances to maybe not gang up on you.

Anyone got any concrete info on what happened, curious to know.

Thanks

Est Sularus oth Mithas
My Honour is My Life, My Life is My Honour
RexDrax is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Jul 2016, 14:35   #2
nelito

nelito is a jewel in the roughnelito is a jewel in the roughnelito is a jewel in the roughnelito is a jewel in the rough
Re: Tick 922 BF dropping score on purposes

no pal we crash landed 8 1 8 check your facts straight
nelito is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Jul 2016, 14:35   #3
Papadoc

Papadoc is a jewel in the roughPapadoc is a jewel in the roughPapadoc is a jewel in the roughPapadoc is a jewel in the rough

Souls calced a lol wave and said it was a land.

Unread 5 Jul 2016, 14:48   #4
Third
JNLCWSFF

Third will become famous soon enoughThird will become famous soon enough

Nelito happened, thats all -.-
Third is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Jul 2016, 14:51   #5
NoXiouS
Mordar, Keel, Reip

NoXiouS is just really niceNoXiouS is just really niceNoXiouS is just really niceNoXiouS is just really nice

Some unnamed idiot with a nose job decided it's a good move to crash half the tag, yes. That's it, all of it, nothing else in it.

All the war propaganda, all the screaming and lies and hatred, comes invariably from people who are not fighting. - George Orwell
NoXiouS is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Jul 2016, 14:52   #6
RexDrax
Knightly Protector

RexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of light

Oh wow, it was 8 1 8 after all. Damn, you pirates too busy celebrating and drinking rum to wake up to calc properly and recall?

Attackers value
Attack: 36,715,309
Killed: 17,883,890
Held: 5,614,306
Stolen: 4,938,847

Defenders value
Defend: 56,786,222
Killed: 7,869,297
Held: 22,913,929
Stolen: 0

Must have been some INSANE salvage

Est Sularus oth Mithas
Unread 5 Jul 2016, 15:40   #7
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Bows got 577m salvage, making a net value gain of 2.83m value, losing 644 roids in the process.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Jul 2016, 15:50   #8
Shhhhhhh

Shhhhhhh is a name known to allShhhhhhh is a name known to allShhhhhhh is a name known to allShhhhhhh is a name known to allShhhhhhh is a name known to allShhhhhhh is a name known to all

I wonder if that counts as ship/salvage donating
Shhhhhhh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Jul 2016, 15:54   #9
Adapt
Leader Of The Gang

Adapt is just really niceAdapt is just really niceAdapt is just really niceAdapt is just really niceAdapt is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
Bows got 577m salvage, making a net value gain of 2.83m value, losing 644 roids in the process.
You always provide the best information cheers!
Round 81 - Ultores - Rank 73rd.
Round 83 - Ultores - Rank 16th.
Round 91 - Lucky7 - Rank 50th.
Round 92 - Lucky7 - Rank 39th.
Adapt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Jul 2016, 15:56   #10
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shhhhhhh View Post
I wonder if that counts as ship/salvage donating
I was gonna mention that

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Jul 2016, 16:35   #11
fortran

fortran is a jewel in the roughfortran is a jewel in the roughfortran is a jewel in the rough

It is more an emo attack than a planned action or salvage donation imo. I bet they never intended to calc.

edit: If they had a motive, they probably wanted to ground Bows attack fleets while letting others (mainly Ult) land for free. I think last night was the peak of their emo, if Bows didnt block, they would come with something else that didnt involve suiciding fleets today.

Last edited by fortran; 5 Jul 2016 at 16:54.
fortran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Jul 2016, 18:13   #12
RexDrax
Knightly Protector

-19.4% roid loss yesterday
-25.8% roid loss today

Does this mean BF now has the all time record roid loss instead of CT?

Est Sularus oth Mithas
Unread 5 Jul 2016, 18:49   #13
Clouds

Clouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to behold

I think Vikings has the record when they got blocked as a 40 man tag.

Also CT's record is like -40% or something.
Clouds is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Jul 2016, 19:16   #14
fortran

fortran is a jewel in the roughfortran is a jewel in the roughfortran is a jewel in the rough

That record means nothing. BF played well many rounds. They just unleashed the Fang blood in their veins this one.
Unread 5 Jul 2016, 19:33   #15
NoXiouS
Mordar, Keel, Reip

NoXiouS is just really niceNoXiouS is just really niceNoXiouS is just really niceNoXiouS is just really nice

There was no emo, just a poorly planned single action by an officer. We didn't "unleash the FaNG blood", we didn't plan to compete as we expected a round much like it was and we've done just that. We hanged on, joined a few fights, but at no point were we active enough to compete for win this round (just look at our attack numbers for example when stats are here). Personally I'm just glad it will be over soon.

All the war propaganda, all the screaming and lies and hatred, comes invariably from people who are not fighting. - George Orwell
NoXiouS is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Jul 2016, 19:41   #16
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I can't recall a round with worse alliance politics than this one. You should all be ashamed of yourselves. I'd rather donate my score to a rabid dog.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Unread 5 Jul 2016, 19:50   #17
Clouds

Clouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I can't recall a round with worse alliance politics than this one. You should all be ashamed of yourselves. I'd rather donate my score to a rabid dog.
I don't think there's any care factor in BF anymore which is why nelito was left in charge!

Planetarion is the same old repetitive gameplay round after round, eventually you get bored. So thank you for your patronising advice, but I doubt anyone even cares.

And to comment on mxy's post; we probably have gone down the same path as FAnG - when you play hardcore round after round eventually you get burnt out.

Last edited by Clouds; 6 Jul 2016 at 04:12.
Unread 5 Jul 2016, 21:55   #18
Barrack_Obama

Barrack_Obama will become famous soon enoughBarrack_Obama will become famous soon enough

Bf is no fang pal bf is a tgv nock off with clouds in the shadow's and the puppet nelito thinking he is leonidas with his 300 nock of spartans xerxes the god king from ultorez came to show his wraith on you!!!
Unread 5 Jul 2016, 22:04   #19
RexDrax
Knightly Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clouds View Post
I think Vikings has the record when they got blocked as a 40 man tag.

Also CT's record is like -40% or something.

Was it that high? I thought it was around 30ish%

In any case, BF roid losses at -30.5% now....ouch

Est Sularus oth Mithas
Unread 5 Jul 2016, 22:43   #20
Clouds

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barrack_Obama View Post
Bf is no fang pal bf is a tgv nock off with clouds in the shadow's and the puppet nelito thinking he is leonidas with his 300 nock of spartans xerxes the god king from ultorez came to show his wraith on you!!!
Eh? Learn to read pal. I said BF has probably gone down FAnG's path of 'not caring' and going idle.

People incapable of reading properly shouldn't embarrass themselves by trying to be clever.

Also how many rounds did FAnG win?
Unread 5 Jul 2016, 22:51   #21
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of

Quote:
Eh? Learn to read pal. I said BF has probably gone down FAnG's path of 'not caring' and going idle.

People incapable of reading properly shouldn't embarrass themselves by trying to be clever.

Also how many rounds did FAnG win?
Norse and Faceless even won rounds, dont think that is a e-pen#s meter.

Unread 6 Jul 2016, 03:50   #22
Buly

Buly is a jewel in the roughBuly is a jewel in the roughBuly is a jewel in the roughBuly is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
top 4-5 being more or less NAP'd most part of round is fked up.
Unread 6 Jul 2016, 19:07   #23
RexDrax
Knightly Protector

-38% now

Ouch

Wonder who ult, bows, nd and whoever else that is roidraging will go to next.

16mill counted score difference between ult and bows....will there be a fight/race to #1?

Est Sularus oth Mithas
Unread 6 Jul 2016, 21:11   #24
Bram

Bram is a splendid one to beholdBram is a splendid one to beholdBram is a splendid one to beholdBram is a splendid one to beholdBram is a splendid one to beholdBram is a splendid one to beholdBram is a splendid one to beholdBram is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by RexDrax View Post
16mill counted score difference between ult and bows....will there be a fight/race to #1?
Unlikely.. Currently bows has 3.5+ times the resource stocks Ult has..
Bows spending stocks: total score +15mil, Ultores spending stocks: total score: +4mil.. (and gaining since they have a big roid lead)
Bram is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jul 2016, 21:12   #25
badass
=)

badass is an unknown quantity at this point

Yep BF went down without much of a fight and I don't see why anyone would expect it to go any differently.

Bows had already won the round due to their politics and BF was just sitting there wondering what to do with what's left of the round when the block hit them. A 3rd ranked alliance in the uni does not stand a chance against the 1st, and the 2nd, and the 4th, and ND to attack them all at once.

What were it's options? The round had already been lost for the tag. Top planet wouldn't survive the 4 tag block. Put up a laughable at best fight back? Or follow nelito and crash to get the round over with and hope the nap block fights each other or dies of boredom
badass is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jul 2016, 01:16   #26
Sandvold

Sandvold will become famous soon enoughSandvold will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by badass View Post
Yep BF went down without much of a fight and I don't see why anyone would expect it to go any differently.

Bows had already won the round due to their politics and BF was just sitting there wondering what to do with what's left of the round when the block hit them. A 3rd ranked alliance in the uni does not stand a chance against the 1st, and the 2nd, and the 4th, and ND to attack them all at once.

What were it's options? The round had already been lost for the tag. Top planet wouldn't survive the 4 tag block. Put up a laughable at best fight back? Or follow nelito and crash to get the round over with and hope the nap block fights each other or dies of boredom
Some might even say nelito was the reason why BF was hit in the first place You can ask the guys running BF about it if u want an explanation
Sandvold is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jul 2016, 01:36   #27
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

nelito is like the supervillain in all the comics you read when you was a child.
He always got a trick up his sleeves.
Like when he tried to trick his block partners to launch ahead of BF to soak def

Unread 7 Jul 2016, 06:16   #28
Kalipso_
None of your Business

Kalipso_ is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandvold View Post
Some might even say nelito was the reason why BF was hit in the first place You can ask the guys running BF about it if u want an explanation
and because of one person the whole ally gets bashed?... is this a children's playground or a war game?
Kalipso_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jul 2016, 07:14   #29
Mzyxptlk
mz.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalipso_ View Post
and because of one person the whole ally gets bashed?... is this a children's playground or a war game?
Your HCs represent you. If they do well, you do well. If they **** up, well, you get ****ed up.
Unread 7 Jul 2016, 07:41   #30
Barrack_Obama

Barrack_Obama will become famous soon enoughBarrack_Obama will become famous soon enough

clouds SAD!!!!
Unread 7 Jul 2016, 08:03   #31
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher View Post
nelito is like the supervillain in all the comics you read when you was a child.
He always got a trick up his sleeves.
Like when he tried to trick his block partners to launch ahead of BF to soak def
Nelito is actually a nice guy who is funny and smart. He has a bad rep cos he gets caught up in the moment. This game needs more nelitos
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jul 2016, 09:36   #32
fortran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiba View Post

Nelito is actually a nice guy who is funny and smart. He has a bad rep cos he gets caught up in the moment. This game needs more nelitos
Agreed. I don't think he caused anything either. Universe was so hungry for a bashing that all it needed was someone to shout and point at a direction.
Unread 7 Jul 2016, 13:41   #33
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiba View Post

Too bad nelito aint welcome anywhere else than in BF.
He keeps doing stupid things, and is never learning from his mistakes

Unread 7 Jul 2016, 13:52   #34
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of

Quote:
Sounds like someone beginning with B....
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jul 2016, 16:05   #35
Clouds

Quote:
Nelito is welcome in a lot of places. Didn't he join Rainbows the other round and you threw a tantrum like a child and left?
Unread 7 Jul 2016, 16:50   #36
TheoDD
Othello Champion, Solitaire Champion, Anime BlackJack Champion

TheoDD has a spectacular aura aboutTheoDD has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaiba View Post
sounds like someone beginning with b....
+99
TheoDD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jul 2016, 17:57   #37
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Nelito is welcome in a lot of places. Didn't he join Rainbows the other round and you threw a tantrum like a child and left?
Well that was before he tried to poach members and left?
Mustve been hard to for anyone with half a brain to see that one comming eh