User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 16 Jun 2005, 01:51   #1
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
When you're drunk

Do you experience a feeling of vertigo, like your on a rollercoaster, or going over a bumpy hill in a car? Like you're falling when your perfectly still sitting down, but you lurch forward, like you're in some serious trouble.

I have always wondered if this is only me who feels this shit.

Dear GD. Note that i am very drunk but typing coherently. Watch and ****ing learn you whores.

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jun 2005, 01:55   #2
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: When you're drunk

No, but when i am drunk i tend to type quite coherently also.

and for great justice:

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken
hello!

i'm drunk!

on the internet!

drunk!

on the internet!!
Unread 16 Jun 2005, 02:00   #3
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

every day hurts a little more.
Unread 16 Jun 2005, 02:00   #4
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Yes, I get that if I drink too much.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jun 2005, 02:05   #5
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

You know, its incredible, its something ive always felt everyone feels, but not one of my friends, not one of you guys, and not even a single TV program have ever made reference to the panic and "falling" feeling you seem to get when youve had too much

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jun 2005, 02:09   #6
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Surely it's related to the "the room won't stop spinning" thing which is oft-talked about?
Unread 16 Jun 2005, 02:13   #7
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deffeh
You know, its incredible, its something ive always felt everyone feels, but not one of my friends, not one of you guys, and not even a single TV program have ever made reference to the panic and "falling" feeling you seem to get when youve had too much
I have this when I get too drunk as well. The room spinning is usually the next step on from it. It's probably why I don't get as drunk as I used to - either that or I'm no longer a light-weight

As for it never having been referred to, I guess it's just something that never comes up and is never discussed really. Like catching your pubes in your foreskin. There's a 8 page thread on SA right now about what it's like to be male, yet only one guy has mentioned it. But I'm certain it happens to everyone here (except the women ofc).
Unread 16 Jun 2005, 02:37   #8
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

hmm i usually get this if i sit down and im stoned, my head starts twirling, i can feel the blood flow through my veins, i can feel the cool air travel through my air pipes throughout my body i can feel my skin move as i breathe in and out, and when i close my eyes i can concentrate more accurately on certain functions in my body. It really really freaks me out, but when im drunk i usually either falling over or just fall asleep
Unread 16 Jun 2005, 02:59   #9
Phil^
Insomniac

Phil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deffeh
Do you experience a feeling of vertigo, like your on a rollercoaster, or going over a bumpy hill in a car? Like you're falling when your perfectly still sitting down, but you lurch forward, like you're in some serious trouble.
Yes
Unread 16 Jun 2005, 03:23   #10
s|k
Caveat Lector

s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I like the euphoria of drinking, the mild happy glow that envelopes. I hate not being able to think clearly though, and drinking makes me tired, and I don't like that either. Hadn't had a glass of wine in weeks now.
Unread 16 Jun 2005, 04:49   #11
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil^
Yes
that's cause you fall off benches :P
Unread 16 Jun 2005, 05:17   #12
djbass
mmm.. pills

djbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond repute

Actually I don't experience that at all, I've only had vertigo during some very bad fevers I've had in the past.

Usually when I'm that drunk, I'm still very coherant, but I do seem to lose connection with my senses (I'd say a stoned feeling, short of the fact I've never been stoned, nor taken drug for that matter so I'm not sure).
djbass is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jun 2005, 05:31   #13
s|k
Caveat Lector

s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by djbass
nor taken drug for that matter .
Just what do you think alcohol is?
Unread 16 Jun 2005, 07:05   #14
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Do you mean like you feel like you're starting to slowly tip forward without realising it, then suddenly have to jerk yourself up to sit up, because otherwise you'd fall forwards?

Yes.
Unread 16 Jun 2005, 07:07   #15
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

Alcohol made me kiss that girl in 20 minutes while without I need about the entire night.
Unread 16 Jun 2005, 08:33   #16
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I've found that when drinking people are less scared of heights.
"ah it's only a 3 metre drop, maybe I could do a somersault on the way down?"

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jun 2005, 09:54   #17
djbass
mmm.. pills

djbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by s|k
Just what do you think alcohol is?
I knew someone would try and make a point like that. Without being pedantic and saying everything is a drug etc (I mean I could say I have taken drugs if I decide to include cough syrup, my asthma med, panadole, caffeine etc). I simply mean those that that are traditionally associated as being behavioural, or psycotic modifying whatever the hell you class the damn things, I aint a doctor so I wont try ..and used strictly for recreation.

Oh, and what forgot to add to the list of effects, when watching the road as someone drives me home I do experience motion sickness, though I do not normally suffer this condition.
Unread 16 Jun 2005, 09:55   #18
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

i don't really get that, i get spinning rooms and i become hugely unstable and...

actually, maybe i do get it.
Unread 16 Jun 2005, 10:42   #19
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend

I don't get drunk.

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jun 2005, 10:59   #20
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radical Edward
I don't get drunk.
you should try it, i hear it's fun.
Unread 16 Jun 2005, 11:10   #21
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

yes, i have had that feeling... i tend not to get that drunk anymore though, except for champions league final night
Unread 16 Jun 2005, 11:11   #22
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend

I get that for a few seconds at the end of the night. Usually when I'm trying to get to sleep. Never for a prolonged period though.

And if I get stoned after drinking it happens a lot more. If I get stoned before drinking it doesn't happen at all.
Unread 16 Jun 2005, 11:16   #23
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

see, with me if i get stoned before then i get worse, but if i get stoned after im fine.

what a crazy mixed up world.
Unread 16 Jun 2005, 11:26   #24
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

i just dont get stoned and drunk at the same time anymore, in fact... i dont get stoned anymore, but there you go
Unread 16 Jun 2005, 11:41   #25
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepflow
see, with me if i get stoned before then i get worse, but if i get stoned after im fine.

what a crazy mixed up world.
Weirdomondo!!!!

If I get stoned after being very very drunk then throwing up usually ensues due to this dizziness/vertigo/whatever.

roadrunner's probably got the best idea though (his first one, not the second).
Unread 16 Jun 2005, 12:29   #26
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

I don't like alcohol unless it's covered up by lots of stronger tastes. Like chocolate!
Unread 16 Jun 2005, 13:00   #27
s|k
Caveat Lector

Quote:
I knew someone would try and make a point like that. Without being pedantic and saying everything is a drug etc (I mean I could say I have taken drugs if I decide to include cough syrup, my asthma med, panadole, caffeine etc). I simply mean those that that are traditionally associated as being behavioural, or psycotic modifying whatever the hell you class the damn things, I aint a doctor so I wont try ..and used strictly for recreation.

Oh, and what forgot to add to the list of effects, when watching the road as someone drives me home I do experience motion sickness, though I do not normally suffer this condition.
You think I'm being pedantic? Alcohol is a drug in the worst way. Lives, entire families, are destroyed by it. It's overall negative effects are worse than pot, worse than acid, mescaline, MDMA, DMT, worse than PCP, morphine, heroine, cocaine. Worse than just about everything except for crack cocaine or crystal meth. And even these last two aren't as pernicious as alcohol if you consider the scope of use in society.

A vast majority of crime is committed while under the influence, I don't remember the specific statistics, but they are something along the lines of 80% of all crime were instances in which alcohol were involved. Thousands die each year because of drunk driving, and who knows how many family members are beaten and pscyhologically abused by drunk family members.

Alcohol is not considered a drug because of 1) powerful alcohol producing coporations and hundreds of millions spent in marketing and 2) because of who drinks alcohol. Your family members, your co-workers, your friends and acquaintances all have either had a drink, know someone who has, if they are not regular drinkers themselves. Who do you know that smokes pot? Is it even anywhere near the amount of people in your life that have drank alcohol? Pot smokers are still considered 'deviant.'

You see it is the dominant drug, despite it's harm on individuals and society and it's name is whitewashed and even celebrated in some forms as high art - wine, and quality beer.

So I'm not being pedantic when I say alcohol is a drug, mm'kay. Which is the point of this post.
Unread 16 Jun 2005, 13:09   #28
Summanus
Banned

Summanus is just really niceSummanus is just really niceSummanus is just really niceSummanus is just really niceSummanus is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by s|k
You think I'm being pedantic? Alcohol is a drug in the worst way. Lives, entire families, are destroyed by it. It's overall negative effects are worse than pot, worse than acid, mescaline, MDMA, DMT, worse than PCP, morphine, heroine, cocaine. Worse than just about everything except for crack cocaine or crystal meth. And even these last two aren't as pernicious as alcohol if you consider the scope of use in society.

A vast majority of crime is committed while under the influence, I don't remember the specific statistics, but they are something along the lines of 80% of all crime were instances in which alcohol were involved. Thousands die each year because of drunk driving, and who knows how many family members are beaten and pscyhologically abused by drunk family members.

Alcohol is not considered a drug because of 1) powerful alcohol producing coporations and hundreds of millions spent in marketing and 2) because of who drinks alcohol. Your family members, your co-workers, your friends and acquaintances all have either had a drink, know someone who has, if they are not regular drinkers themselves. Who do you know that smokes pot? Is it even anywhere near the amount of people in your life that have drank alcohol? Pot smokers are still considered 'deviant.'

You see it is the dominant drug, despite it's harm on individuals and society and it's name is whitewashed and even celebrated in some forms as high art - wine, and quality beer.

So I'm not being pedantic when I say alcohol is a drug, mm'kay. Which is the point of this post.
Alcohol also harms comparatively less people (to the number of people who consume it), and ingested in far smaller amounts, for different purposes.

I actually find my balance improves when I'm drunk, and can dance a bit better. I have a kind of mental rollercoaster though - lately I have a habit of listening to Someone's in the Wolf, which becomes pretty mind-warping

Also sometimes I think I'm Grimlock, King of the Dinobots
Summanus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jun 2005, 13:24   #29
s|k
Caveat Lector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summanus
Alcohol also harms comparatively less people (to the number of people who consume it), and ingested in far smaller amounts, for different purposes.
Yeah okay, let's see the stastistics on this, or are you just assuming this?

Here are mine:

http://www.madd.org/stats/0,1056,1789,00.html
http://www.niaaa.nih.gov/faq/q-a.htm
http://store.health.org/catalog/resu...=drugs&topic=3
http://www.alcoholconcern.org.uk/ser...sp?topic_id=10
Unread 16 Jun 2005, 13:36   #30
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summanus

I actually find my balance improves when I'm drunk, and can dance a bit better. I have a kind of mental rollercoaster though - lately I have a habit of listening to Someone's in the Wolf, which becomes pretty mind-warping

Also sometimes I think I'm Grimlock, King of the Dinobots
I don't know if this post was meant to be complete bollocks, but im going to say that it is and risk looking stupid as i can't possibly let that pass.
Unread 16 Jun 2005, 15:35   #31
djbass
mmm.. pills

Quote:
Originally Posted by s|k

That post seems awefully defensive, is it your intent to defend drug users? That certainly seems the way this post is coming across to me.

Don't get me wrong, I'm no defender of alcohol, it is my preference not to drink it (I'd say consumption is no more than 5 standard drinks a year). Unfortunately peer pressure got the better of me in the end.

You are kidding yourself though if you think the effects of alcohol outway those of other hard drugs. I wont deny it certainly is one of the most popular, and it is attached to many social problems, but so are the other drugs, and they have just the same number of lethal effects if not more.

Infact, I consider tobacco to be by far the most problematic drug in use by society, but I don't see that changing any time soon.

To answer a couple of your other questions. Who do I know that smokes pot? That one may or may not depend on demographic, but I would say at least in my town 1 in 5 people do.

Is it even anywhere near the amount of people in my life that have drank alcohol? Based on the above I'd say hell yeah. Infact the heaviest drinkers in my town are those also smoking pot, quite often both activities are done in the same session.

Pot smokers are still considered 'deviant.' - as they should be, I see absolutely no positive arguments that can be applied to the activity, nor alcohol drinking before you add. Pot smoking can be as socially damaging as drinking. I'll give you three real life examples. A former workmate while under the influence of pot just about everyday for a couple of years would arrive to work late, at least 2 times a fornight the same employee would simply not turn up at all. He was a fairly regular guy, very intelligent and good at what he did. One night while under the influence of pot he rolled his car into a ditch, left his mate in the car and tried to go home and forget it even happened. The law cought up with him, especially since this was his third offence, he lost his license and with it his job. Back a few years in highschool, a friend of mine who regurly smoked pot went on a bender and hung himself. A third friend of mine not more than a year later also smoking pot overdosed and died.

and finally, yes, you are being pedantic.
Unread 16 Jun 2005, 15:42   #32
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: When you're drunk

Nobody likes you when you're drunk.

That is the story of my life.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jun 2005, 15:45   #33
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
you do realise deepflow is now going to turn up in this thread and deny that pot has any negative effects , right ?
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 16 Jun 2005, 15:49   #34
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: When you're drunk

Deepflow is a deviant, although that's because he's a natural maniac, rather than because he smokes pot.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jun 2005, 15:53   #35
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Quote:
A third friend of mine not more than a year later also smoking pot overdosed and died.
overdosed on what?

and yeah, i will make a big post saying how great drugs are, but not yet.
Unread 16 Jun 2005, 16:21   #36
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

henry's going to get paranoid.

i count the days.
Unread 16 Jun 2005, 16:30   #37
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe

i count the days.
count the days to what?

what are you talking about?

get out of my head!!!!

aaaah!

*explode*
Unread 16 Jun 2005, 16:33   #38
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:

i count the days.
Before or after he ends up with alzheimer's, schizophrenia or depression?

(all believed to be brought on by long-term abuse of cannabis)
Unread 16 Jun 2005, 16:46   #39
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by s|k
On a user by user basis, alcohol is not as harmful as heroin or cocaine. On a social level, alcohol is not as harmful as heroin or cocaine once you have factored in the organised crime which is funded by trade in these black markets. The only way you could conceivably argue this point is by saying "more people die as a direct result of alcohol than drug X" which is silly, since alcohol is consumed by a lot more people than most other drugs (its like saying "more people die every year in Britain than Antartica, hence Britain is a more dangerous place to live than Antartica").
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jun 2005, 16:53   #40
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Quote:
and finally, yes, you are being pedantic.
Well, if he was he was responding to you being wrong I'm afraid. You implied that alcohol wasn't a drug which is obviously false. Even if we stick to the definition of recreational drug which modifies behaviour then alcohol still blatantly qualifies. The only real difference is one is legal while the others are not.

Also, as for overdosing, you weren't very clear here. Did you mean someone died from a pot overdose? I find this hard to believe personally, and I don't think I've ever heard of someone dying from a straight-forward overdose. Obviously you might mean someone got stoned and then shot up on heroin which is fair enough, but a slightly different matter.
Unread 16 Jun 2005, 17:01   #41
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodrog
On a user by user basis, alcohol is not as harmful as heroin or cocaine. On a social level, alcohol is not as harmful as heroin or cocaine once you have factored in the organised crime which is funded by trade in these black markets. The only way you could conceivably argue this point is by saying "more people die as a direct result of alcohol than drug X" which is silly, since alcohol is consumed by a lot more people than most other drugs (its like saying "more people die every year in Britain than Antartica, hence Britain is a more dangerous place to live than Antartica").
im not sure exactly what youre talking about here, physically heroin doesnt harm you nearly as much as alcohol does. In fact it hardly harms you at all (apart from the risk of dirty needles, but it isn't difficult to get hold of clean ones). The only drug that does more concrete physical harm to you than alcohol is tobacco, and that is only because peopel generally take tobacco far more regularly than alcohol.

factoring in organised crime is pretty moronic tbh, seeing as if alcohol were illegal like other drugs are there would be a huge amount of organised crime to support the people who still want to take it (lol 1930s chicago lol).

The main problem with people on heroin is not what the drug does to them physically, its not even the dependence that it CAN (not will, not "probably will" but CAN) bring on; but the price. Which is another problem that would be eliminated if it were legal and supplied by the NHS.

theres plenty more points i could throw in here, but that should be enough for you media brainwashed anti drug people to be getting on with.
Unread 16 Jun 2005, 17:05   #42
Yahwe
I am.

Quote:

The main problem with people on heroin is not what the drug does to them physically, its not even the dependence that it CAN (not will, not "probably will" but CAN) bring on; but the price. Which is another problem that would be eliminated if it were legal and supplied by the NHS.
the nhs should give everyone free cigarettes too.
Unread 16 Jun 2005, 17:06   #43
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
im not sure exactly what youre talking about here, physically heroin doesnt harm you nearly as much as alcohol does. In fact it hardly harms you at all (apart from the risk of dirty needles, but it isn't difficult to get hold of clean ones). The only drug that does more concrete physical harm to you than alcohol is tobacco, and that is only because peopel generally take tobacco far more regularly than alcohol.
What is 'physical harm', and why do you bring it up?

If we gave 100 people heroin for a year, and another 100 alcohol for a year, then came back in 5 years time, which group do you think would be better off? We can assume they are all millionaires to make it fairer.

Quote:
factoring in organised crime is pretty moronic tbh, seeing as if alcohol were illegal like other drugs are there would be a huge amount of organised crime to support the people who still want to take it (lol 1930s chicago lol).
If you want to discuss effects on society, you cant just pick and choose the effects which support your position.
Unread 16 Jun 2005, 17:07   #44
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Quote:
the nhs should give everyone free cigarettes too.
ok, not for free

but a price far lower than what people pay now could still be worked out for a decent profit, and it would mean they wouldnt have to turn to crime to support their habit.
Unread 16 Jun 2005, 17:11   #45
Yahwe
I am.

Quote:
ok, not for free

but a price far lower than what people pay now could still be worked out for a decent profit, and it would mean they wouldnt have to turn to crime to support their habit.
are you suggesting that the reason most shoplifting is committed by heroine addicts trying to get money for a fix is because 'the price is too high'.
your solution is to decrease the price and then they'll all get nice office jobs and only use heroine at weekends?
Unread 16 Jun 2005, 17:11   #46
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society

I don't want to subsidise heroin addiction.
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jun 2005, 17:12   #47
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodrog
What is 'physical harm', and why do you bring it up?

If we gave 100 people heroin for a year, and another 100 alcohol for a year, then came back in 5 years time, which group do you think would be better off? We can assume they are all millionaires to make it fairer.

If you want to discuss effects on society, you cant just pick and choose the effects which support your position.
well, i brought up physical harm as i assumed that you cared about that. Considering you were commenting on how "harmful" drugs were, i considered it relevant.

and before i answer your question about 100 people, are we to assume that they would both be addicted to said substances for the duration of the five years? If so, then the heroin users would be in far better shape, they had probably had a lot more fun too

If its just recreational use, then the heroin users would also be in better shape, though not to such a degree, seeing as heroin does no physical harm the more of each is used the bigger the disparity would be.

What other affects do you want to talk about apart from physical harm? the social effects? The largest problem with heroin, as i have said many many times before, is the PRICE. If it wasn't for that, it would cause far less of a problem.
Unread 16 Jun 2005, 17:13   #48
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Quote:
are you suggesting that the reason most shoplifting is committed by heroine addicts trying to get money for a fix is because 'the price is too high'.
your solution is to decrease the price and then they'll all get nice office jobs and only use heroine at weekends?
not quite

why would they only use it at weekends, you're being silly now, stop it.

I'm not sure if you're being sarcastic or not, but be aware that if the money is there then it is very possible to be addicted to heroin and hold down a job. It might not be particularly good for your career, but there it is.
Unread 16 Jun 2005, 17:16   #49
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
and before i answer your question about 100 people, are we to assume that they would both be addicted to said substances for the duration of the five years? If so, then the heroin users would be in far better shape, they had probably had a lot more fun too .
Assume they're clean beforehand, for my benefit.

One group come out heroin addicts, the other come out hungover and smelling of kebab meat.
Unread 16 Jun 2005, 17:17   #50
Nodrog

Quote:
well, i brought up physical harm as i assumed that you cared about that. Considering you were commenting on how "harmful" drugs were, i considered it relevant.
I was referring to harmful in a more broad sense than purely physical. LSD is not known for having major 'physical' side-effects, yet it has damaged people in other ways.

(in any case, I think the "physical vs mental" dichotomy is hopeless confused, and should probably be avoided altogether).

Quote:
and before i answer your question about 100 people, are we to assume that they would both be addicted to said substances for the duration of the five years?
That depends whether they happen to get addicted or not.

Quote:
The largest problem with heroin, as i have said many many times before, is the PRICE. If it wasn't for that, it would cause far less of a problem.
Playstations are pretty expensive, but most people dont get the urge to steal one after having a go on their friend's. Since taking heroin is apparently unlikely to result in addiction, its strange how users cant just delay their next hit for a few weeks until theyve saved up the money.