User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 8 Jul 2006, 21:52   #1
meglamaniac
Born Sinful

meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Congratulations to Germany

Well done guys, I genuinely wanted you to win that decider. Not just because the opposition was Portugal, but because you deserved it, you're a much classier team, and you've done a damn good job of hosting the tournament.

The first half was a little shakey but the second was great.
Also good to see Figo get to play after all the rumours of big phil being a tit again.

Spread the love!

[edit]
How could I forget? Kudos to your fans, it was nothing but amusing to hear you all booing Ronaldo who, lets face it, brings it entirely on himself.

Last edited by meglamaniac; 8 Jul 2006 at 22:09.
meglamaniac is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jul 2006, 22:00   #2
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Congratulations to Germany

I just think Germany have been a good team to watch throughout the tournament and they have sought to attack every game. They've clearly got some decent players, were well drilled and had a great spirit. They've been very watchable and as megla says, I think they've done a good job of hosting the tournament.

Had England played they would I know for a fact I'd have been proud of my team.

Well done Germany. Although Andreas Moller is still a ****.
Unread 8 Jul 2006, 22:30   #3
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold

Klinsmann
Are the best i've ever had
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jul 2006, 22:33   #4
wu_trax

wu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet society

54, 74, 90, 2010 ...
great last game, a pity it wasnt enough to win the whole thing. Italy simply was better in the end, still, overall the team did pretty good. I hope Klinsmann stays and wins us an EC and the worldcup in 2010
Unread 8 Jul 2006, 22:45   #5
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

good tournament, very well played. Klinsmann got the maximum result out of this team. but let's not forget Germany was also very lucky with that poule they could start in. in those matches they won a lot confidence and were given the chance to 'grow' in the tournament. after that they played against Sweden, who didn't defend and against Argentina that had a coach with a 90 minute black-out.
i wonder what had happened if Germany would have started in poule C/D though.

anyway, i have have sympathy for this team and in the end it's well deserved.
gratuliere.
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jul 2006, 22:54   #6
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

In a different group, they could have gone on to the final considering I'd say they were in the tougher half of the draw and other teams disappointing showings.
Unread 9 Jul 2006, 00:08   #7
vampire_lestat
Mathamagician

vampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet society

I have to say the germans were the only side I've seen this WC that were actually sportsmanlike, even against the italians (the diving faking shits that they generally are), there were a couple of moments where german players actually stopped and helped italians up, checked that they were alright etc. It was refreshing when there are teams diving left right and centre to see one play as sportsmen rather than people who are so desperate to win that they'll do anything
Unread 9 Jul 2006, 02:46   #8
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend

One thing that's puzzled me this world cup is that tune they keep playing at the end of every match. What is it? The music sounds like Go West by The Pet Shop Boys but I can't for the life of me understand why they'd play that. I haven't been able to make out any of the lyrics either.
Unread 9 Jul 2006, 03:51   #9
Linoge
Andre LiNoGe

Linoge will become famous soon enoughLinoge will become famous soon enough

i loved the fact that Germany pwned Cheatugal, they should all be banned for what they are doing to the game of football. especially ronaldo. not just because he got rooney sent off but he is a cheat full stop. fair play Germany some good goals scored by your lot en route. Italy to beat france also

R4 EL
R5 Elysium
R6 TX
R7 vVv
R13 VGN
R14 Reunion
R15 LCH
R16 Subh
R17 Angels
R18 NewDawn DC
R19 NewDawn DC
Linoge is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jul 2006, 10:52   #10
meglamaniac
Born Sinful

meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I'm pretty sure the tune they've been playing is "All together now" by The Farm.

This makes sense, as the song is about the somewhat legendary christmas truce in 1914 (link), where German and Allied troops played a game of football in no-man's land between the trenches.
Unread 9 Jul 2006, 11:21   #11
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future

germany have doen great in this world cup given that their managers head was being called for before the tournament started , all in all i think they did a fantastic job of hosting the world cup

"In the absence of orders, find something and kill it."
-Rommel
gzambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jul 2006, 18:03   #12
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

no, its "go west", because football fans sing "stand up for the champions" to it

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jul 2006, 18:21   #13
dda
USS Oklahoma

dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Ooops! Sorry, I thought this was a WWII thread.
Unread 10 Jul 2006, 20:01   #14
Recon
Notice Me!!! Notice Me!!!

Recon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by vampire_lestat
I have to say the germans were the only side I've seen this WC that were actually sportsmanlike, even against the italians (the diving faking shits that they generally are), there were a couple of moments where german players actually stopped and helped italians up, checked that they were alright etc. It was refreshing when there are teams diving left right and centre to see one play as sportsmen rather than people who are so desperate to win that they'll do anything
I didn't realise running after the referee making a card him sign until the ref carded a player was sportsman like. Oh and then patting him on the back too. (Not a dig by the way - just a point that the germans weren't saints either)
He isn't what I would call a menace but he is like a child trapped in a fat child with cerebal palsy's body which is wrapped in denim.He seemed to always bitch at everything that ever happened ever even if it was a post that read "SUNDAY8PM IS THE KING OF THE SOCIAL SCENE!" he would still bitch about it. Oh and it's a well known fact that if you mash Sunday8pm's face into a keyboard, the words "More Hula Hoops Please" will mysteriously appear on screen every time.
Recon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jul 2006, 22:55   #15
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

The German team deserves credit for offensive, good football.
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jul 2006, 00:00   #16
dda
USS Oklahoma

dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I thought that guy from France was pretty offensive, tbh.
Unread 11 Jul 2006, 10:40   #17
wu_trax

wu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet society

ok, so the general madness is over.
Our team did good and, more importantly, the whole organisation of the world cup worked out great. Great atmosphere, no terrorists, no army deployed within the country, no mass riots by hooligans and no racist incidents that would have reinforced any old stereotypes people might have had about germany.