User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 17 Jul 2006, 17:45   #1
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society
TGV takes a summervacation

TGV have decided to take a summervacation.

This damn heat and the warmth is creating havoc in the Viking lines as more and more fall over due to overheating of their beards. We have decided to shave off our beards for the summer but have no worry, the beards will grow out again, and the Vikings are not far far away.

I'd like to thank all the TGV'ers so far for their continued support and gaming spirit and to Paisley for lending us his ladyshaver.

For old members returning, feel free to PM an op in #tgv for any information you might need.

Kargool
TGV
CEO
Unread 17 Jul 2006, 18:36   #2
Fr0sten
Fear - HC

Fr0sten is infamous around these partsFr0sten is infamous around these partsFr0sten is infamous around these partsFr0sten is infamous around these partsFr0sten is infamous around these partsFr0sten is infamous around these parts
Re: TGV takes a summervacation

Excal / Kargool

Hope you have a lovely holiday!

Fr0sten

Fear HC

Last edited by Fr0sten; 21 Aug 2006 at 09:39.
Fr0sten is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jul 2006, 18:48   #3
HK
Agnus Dei

HK has much to be proud ofHK has much to be proud ofHK has much to be proud ofHK has much to be proud ofHK has much to be proud ofHK has much to be proud ofHK has much to be proud ofHK has much to be proud ofHK has much to be proud ofHK has much to be proud of

[ot]frosten can you please stop posting on AD?[/ot]

cyah tgv tho, hope to see u back in r19
Unread 18 Jul 2006, 08:42   #4
Smudge
For Crowly <3

Smudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond repute

fr0sten - pissing on other peoples threads is bad, please dont do it.
tgv - see you next round
[14:53:26] * Keiz`afk has joined #support
[14:53:36] <Keiz`afk> THE SMUDGE CHEERLEADING TEAM HAS ARRIVED
Smudge is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jul 2006, 10:03   #5
notsure
[TGV] Wots It

notsure is a splendid one to beholdnotsure is a splendid one to beholdnotsure is a splendid one to beholdnotsure is a splendid one to beholdnotsure is a splendid one to beholdnotsure is a splendid one to beholdnotsure is a splendid one to behold

While I'm enjoying the break - I can say with certainty we will be back next round...

notsure
HC & Wot's It
Unread 18 Jul 2006, 11:16   #6
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

Kargool, what's this heat you're talking about? You moved out of Norway??
Unread 18 Jul 2006, 12:12   #7
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future

could you guys not have just moved further up north

come back soon the place aint the same without you hairy beasts :P

"In the absence of orders, find something and kill it."
-Rommel
gzambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jul 2006, 06:49   #8
Travler
Bona Fide Jesus Freak

Travler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to all

Too bad TGV is sitting out this round. Had so many gal members looking for an alliance to join. Does not seem to be a place for the newer players to go this summer.
You're not the voice of Christianity di**head.

CT R22-20, [1up] R18-16, TGV R15,
The Illuminati - [NoS] - R14-13
Travler is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jul 2006, 12:01   #9
notsure
[TGV] Wots It

notsure is a splendid one to beholdnotsure is a splendid one to beholdnotsure is a splendid one to beholdnotsure is a splendid one to beholdnotsure is a splendid one to beholdnotsure is a splendid one to beholdnotsure is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nadar
Kargool, what's this heat you're talking about? You moved out of Norway??
Unfortunately no he hasn't, so I'm going to have to go freeze there for a while....
Unread 22 Jul 2006, 12:09   #10
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Veedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond repute

Even Vikings need some R&R

[ToF] - [eXilition] - [Rock] - [Denial] - [DLR] - [eVolution] - [ODDR] - [HR] - [Ultores] - [Apprime] - [Ironborn]
Veedeejem! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jul 2006, 13:51   #11
Smudge
For Crowly <3

Smudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond repute

shit I just thought. You better copyright the name TGV otherwise fr0sten might start it up again
[14:53:26] * Keiz`afk has joined #support
[14:53:36] <Keiz`afk> THE SMUDGE CHEERLEADING TEAM HAS ARRIVED
Smudge is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Aug 2006, 04:57   #12
RexDrax
Knightly Protector

RexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veedeejem!
Even Vikings need some R&R

LIES, there shall never be rest as long as there is a planet out there that needs to be pillaged, plundered and raped!

Est Sularus oth Mithas
My Honour is My Life, My Life is My Honour
RexDrax is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Aug 2006, 09:40   #13
Fr0sten
Fear - HC

Fr0sten is infamous around these partsFr0sten is infamous around these partsFr0sten is infamous around these partsFr0sten is infamous around these partsFr0sten is infamous around these partsFr0sten is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smudge
shit I just thought. You better copyright the name TGV otherwise fr0sten might start it up again
final warning, or it's a night on the plain during military exercises for thee!

Last edited by lokken; 21 Aug 2006 at 13:01.
Fr0sten is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Aug 2006, 13:53   #14
aestuos
No Alliance

aestuos is just really niceaestuos is just really niceaestuos is just really niceaestuos is just really nice

Does anyone else read topics which there not 100% interested in just because fr0sten is the last to post, you always know well usually anyway that whatever he says hes going to make himself look completly stupid.

pitty lok edited it. Also grats fr0sten on being HC of Fear the New wolfpack why stop there i hear legion havnt played for a while maybe you should ask rampage if you can use there name???

or not
aestuos is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Aug 2006, 04:18   #15
DeadMan
Slave of Catwoman

DeadMan is an unknown quantity at this point

Kargool I would like to know where in the world you are since you are bothered with all the heat. I think I have seen the sun like 3 times the last 3 months. Might have been last tuesday and the wednesday before that...

Anyways... Greetings from the far north :d
DeadMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Aug 2006, 09:47   #16
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadMan
Kargool I would like to know where in the world you are since you are bothered with all the heat. I think I have seen the sun like 3 times the last 3 months. Might have been last tuesday and the wednesday before that...

Anyways... Greetings from the far north :d
Im in the beautiful city of Trondheim, where the sun always shines.. (atleast on tv) but seriously we've had a great summer in Trondheim. And yes, its WAY to hot here for a viking like me.
Unread 24 Aug 2006, 12:15   #17
Dorraj
[TGV]

Dorraj has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Get in position to be raped

Be prepared to be pillaged

Are you ready for the return of.....

...The Galactic Vikings

?

I am!
Round 16 - No PA
Round 17 - TGV - Officer
Round 18 - Omen - Officer
Round 19 - TGV - HC
Round 20 - TGV - Officer
Round 21 - TGV - Officer
Round 22 - 42 - No PA
Round 43 - TGV - Peon
Dorraj is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Aug 2006, 12:37   #18
aestuos
No Alliance

aestuos is just really niceaestuos is just really niceaestuos is just really niceaestuos is just really nice

Me to cant wait about time some decent alliances came back. Beisdes fr0sten rebith of wolfpack, i think they lasted 2 days pity

but i severely wanna say WB TGV rnd 19 surely a recruitment thread is in order

or not
aestuos is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Aug 2006, 17:12   #19
notsure
[TGV] Wots It

Expect to see a recruitment thread in the next day or so - finishing touches are being added to it as we speak...
Unread 28 Sep 2006, 20:49   #20
Malice
not the daddy...

Malice is a splendid one to beholdMalice is a splendid one to beholdMalice is a splendid one to beholdMalice is a splendid one to beholdMalice is a splendid one to beholdMalice is a splendid one to beholdMalice is a splendid one to behold

Twas a fun alliance...damn shame I wasn't more active.

If not this round then the next: a favor will be returned.
Unread 29 Sep 2006, 12:30   #21
robban1

robban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorraj
Get in position to be raped

Be prepared to be pillaged

Are you ready for the return of.....

...The Galactic Vikings

?

I am!
good to see you're prepared to get your ass kicked m8
robban1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Oct 2006, 19:04   #22
Pilgrim
Bline

Pilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these parts

IS tgv playing the nect round?
Pilgrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Oct 2006, 19:28   #23
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilgrim
IS tgv playing the nect round?
Quote:
Originally Posted by notsure
Expect to see a recruitment thread in the next day or so - finishing touches are being added to it as we speak...
I expect so.
_Kila_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Oct 2006, 19:30   #24
Pilgrim
Bline

Pilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Kila_
I expect so.
leaving it a bit late. Though as no one knows whewther pa wil start in time it may be ok
Pilgrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Oct 2006, 22:00   #25
notsure
[TGV] Wots It

Erm our recruitment thread has been up for a month already.

As was stated in the OP - we took the summer off - now we're back, as has always been the plan.

Thanks for your concerns...