User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 29 Jul 2003, 04:41   #1
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute
cgi... help!

ok quick! quick!
i'm at an internet cafe for a few minutes but i can't remember hte url to the spurscommunity cgi
anyone online who knows it?
or another one that works better than mouslike.org?
Unread 29 Jul 2003, 04:43   #2
Spieprzaj
A devil in God's country

Spieprzaj is an unknown quantity at this point
http://www.spurscommunity.co.uk/ ?
Spieprzaj is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jul 2003, 04:45   #3
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Can't you wait till you're home?
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jul 2003, 04:45   #4
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute
well yah i got that far.
i thought it was www.spurscommunity.co.uk/cgi-bin/irc.cgi
but it doesn't work for me :\
Unread 29 Jul 2003, 04:46   #5
Spieprzaj
A devil in God's country

Ah sorry..I haven't a clue what you're talking about I just did a quick search on google lol..
Unread 29 Jul 2003, 04:52   #6
Aryn
Happy

np
i'm just using mouselike.org

(irc but not using mirc... like web browser based irc)

bastards :\
Unread 29 Jul 2003, 04:55   #7
Spieprzaj
A devil in God's country

Thanks!

Unread 29 Jul 2003, 04:56   #8
Aryn
Happy

well i meant 'need to talk to' as in people who i need to explain my absense to.
nobody else cares :\
Unread 29 Jul 2003, 04:57   #9
Spieprzaj
A devil in God's country

Well since I don't really know you I can't say I care.

But at least I'm honest!
Unread 29 Jul 2003, 09:32   #10
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
for future reference aryn
www.liquidmagma.co.uk
although i think it is banned from #forums atm due to shai fs :/
Unread 29 Jul 2003, 10:07   #11
Sokar

Sokar is an unknown quantity at this point
http://www.other-web.com/cgi-bin/irc.cgi
http://www.kan3d.co.uk/cgi-bin/irc.cgi
http://www.spurscommunity.co.uk/cgi-bin/irc.cgi
http://www.liquidmagma.co.uk/cgi-bin/irc.cgi

:: R4: 163:22:13 :: R5: 2:14:20 :: R6: 21:5:15 :: R7: 29:19:3 :: R8: 41:7:8 :: R9: 36:7:2 :: R9.5: 2:4:2 ::

The Web brings people together because no matter what kind of a twisted sexual mutant you happen to be, you've got millions of pals out there. Type in "Find people that have sex with goats that are on fire" and the computer will ask, "Specify type of goat."

Jason Alexander
Sokar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jul 2003, 12:38   #12
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold
Re: cgi... help!

Quote:
Originally posted by Aryn
ok quick! quick!
i'm at an internet cafe for a few minutes but i can't remember hte url to the spurscommunity cgi
anyone online who knows it?
sorry

i haven't got round to reinstalling it ye, you lot were the only people who ever used it and other ppl set ones up at liquidmagma and the like
Are the best i've ever had
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jul 2003, 12:38   #13
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by Sokar

http://www.spurscommunity.co.uk/cgi-bin/irc.cgi
that's not there any more, sorry
Are the best i've ever had
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jul 2003, 17:16   #14
Aryn
Happy

ah ok.. thanks
Unread 29 Jul 2003, 17:18   #15
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally posted by Embroglio
Can't you wait till you're home?
She wants her hit right there in that ****ing internet cafe, bitch. She hasn't got time to **** around like that!
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jul 2003, 17:26   #16
Aryn
Happy

at that point i couldn't wait til i was home cause there was a big scare that our cable had been cut off. it hadn't worked all day.
luckilly it worked when i got home though (go figure)

ofc it could get canceled in a few days as my dad has decided that i should pay the cable bill.. but i'm flat broke