User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions

Unread 10 Nov 2004, 16:52   #1
Intruder
Jolt took my jap girl :(

Intruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant future
Small skin issue

The skin called "mystic Dark" has a small error, in "overview" instead showin "overview" on the top of the page, shows "galaxy forum".

|| Absolute || eXilition || FAnG || Insomnia || Seraphim || Silver || Vengeance ||

Channels:

#brasil #Counter-Strike #ChillSpot #cro #dawnofthedead #dragonslair #elurstaheht #Exilition #fang #fnp #g33k #HoneyBunny #insomnia #kon #Mirage #nebula #OuZo #planetarion #pta #rpg #Silver #the_witches #vgn

Intruder is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Nov 2004, 16:57   #2
DukePaul
Retired VGN

DukePaul is just really niceDukePaul is just really niceDukePaul is just really niceDukePaul is just really nice
Re: Small skin issue

yeah, I told Phil^ about it a few days ago, last I saw when leaving #support was him prodding blixxard
DukePaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Nov 2004, 17:22   #3
Jester
Pedantic hypocrite

Jester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond repute

Clean black (possibly others as well, haven't checked) has the portal link alt text set to 'stats'.
Unread 10 Nov 2004, 17:43   #4
Phil^
Insomniac

Phil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

blixxard was indeed prodded, by a couple of people to fix it
the support, manual, stats and portal links are javascript ones which open in a new window.
Unread 11 Nov 2004, 00:06   #5
Blixxard
Currently Unavailable

Blixxard is an unknown quantity at this point

Ok. I am onto it.
Blixxard is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Nov 2004, 00:23   #6
Intruder
Jolt took my jap girl :(

Intruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant future

nice girl

|| Absolute || eXilition || FAnG || Insomnia || Seraphim || Silver || Vengeance ||

Channels:

#brasil #Counter-Strike #ChillSpot #cro #dawnofthedead #dragonslair #elurstaheht #Exilition #fang #fnp #g33k #HoneyBunny #insomnia #kon #Mirage #nebula #OuZo #planetarion #pta #rpg #Silver #the_witches #vgn

Intruder is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Nov 2004, 02:03   #7
Agerus

Agerus can only hope to improve

tbh most of the skins doesn't look good.
Agerus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Nov 2004, 08:45   #8
Kal
Inactive peon

Kal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agerus
tbh most of the skins doesn't look good.
make one you like then - remember we didn't make the majority of them

Round 6-10 NoS member-->NoS junior HC
Round 10.5 FAnG member
Round 11-15 PATeam
Round 17-30 PATeam
Round 31 ???

Check out toastmonster.com for crazy illustrations and art
Kal is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Nov 2004, 09:32   #9
Sokar

Sokar is an unknown quantity at this point

Hands up for a text-only skin \o/

:: R4: 163:22:13 :: R5: 2:14:20 :: R6: 21:5:15 :: R7: 29:19:3 :: R8: 41:7:8 :: R9: 36:7:2 :: R9.5: 2:4:2 ::

The Web brings people together because no matter what kind of a twisted sexual mutant you happen to be, you've got millions of pals out there. Type in "Find people that have sex with goats that are on fire" and the computer will ask, "Specify type of goat."

Jason Alexander
Sokar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Nov 2004, 12:05   #10
Jester
Pedantic hypocrite

Jester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond repute

Seconded.
Unread 11 Nov 2004, 12:41   #11
Blixxard
Currently Unavailable

Blixxard is an unknown quantity at this point

Only way is the Leshy way.
Blixxard is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Nov 2004, 03:42   #12
Jester
Pedantic hypocrite

Why can't you make an official text only skin instead of the trainwrecks like PsyCaution?
Unread 12 Nov 2004, 03:56   #13
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jester
Why can't you make an official text only skin instead of the trainwrecks like PsyCaution?
Because it'd require them to create a completely different HTML output. Especially the menu is a problem.
Unread 12 Nov 2004, 04:04   #14
Jester
Pedantic hypocrite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leshy
Because it'd require them to create a completely different HTML output. Especially the menu is a problem.
All things considered, I still think they should invest time in that rather than the crap* new skins we've been getting.

* There are some new skins that are ok (even good) looking.
Unread 12 Nov 2004, 09:52   #15
Kal
Inactive peon

Kal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jester

thats my favourite skin atm!

and btw we make very few of the skins - the vast majority are ones submitted by the community

Round 10.5 FAnG member
Round 11-15 PATeam
Round 17-30 PATeam
Round 31 ???

Unread 12 Nov 2004, 10:09   #16
Agerus

Agerus can only hope to improve

if PsyCaution is your favourite skin you have a very bad taste
Agerus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Nov 2004, 10:22   #17
Sokar

Sokar is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blixxard
Only way is the Leshy way.
That doesn't work in Firefox though.

(And no, I won't change to Opera.)

:: R4: 163:22:13 :: R5: 2:14:20 :: R6: 21:5:15 :: R7: 29:19:3 :: R8: 41:7:8 :: R9: 36:7:2 :: R9.5: 2:4:2 ::

The Web brings people together because no matter what kind of a twisted sexual mutant you happen to be, you've got millions of pals out there. Type in "Find people that have sex with goats that are on fire" and the computer will ask, "Specify type of goat."

Jason Alexander
Sokar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Nov 2004, 09:34   #18
x-dANGEr
Unknown Destiny
Takion Champion

x-dANGEr is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by "Agerus'
if PsyCaution is your favourite skin you have a very bad taste
Well, it is my favourite skin.
x-dANGEr is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Nov 2004, 11:46   #19
Kal
Inactive peon

i just think its quite a fun skin

Round 10.5 FAnG member
Round 11-15 PATeam
Round 17-30 PATeam
Round 31 ???