User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 23 Jul 2003, 14:56   #1
CrashTester
I am an idiot

CrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant future
I have said it before and I'll say it again..

Havoc time would be the best time to open up free signups. This would give new players a real taste of what to expect by allowing them to get involved in lots of battles right from the off. Also gives them a chance to mess about with tactics and stuff.

Just thought I'd mention in case noone was listening before.
CrashTester is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jul 2003, 14:58   #2
CrazyConrad
DarnocYzarc

CrazyConrad is on a distinguished road
Re: I have said it before and I'll say it again..

Quote:
Originally posted by CrashTester
Havoc time would be the best time to open up free signups. This would give new players a real taste of what to expect by allowing them to get involved in lots of battles right from the off. Also gives them a chance to mess about with tactics and stuff.

Just thought I'd mention in case noone was listening before.
My gal got a new planet signed up after havoc started and the planet even got 6024 roids and 100 mill of each resource...
Unread 23 Jul 2003, 14:58   #3
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Unless you've missed it, the whole past round has been free. And it's still entirely possible to sign up, even though only a few days are left.
Unread 23 Jul 2003, 14:59   #4
Amoruso
God made me cool

Amoruso is an unknown quantity at this point
n00bs not welcome in pa, has no one told you? :/
Unread 23 Jul 2003, 15:22   #5
CrashTester
I am an idiot

CrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally posted by Leshy
Unless you've missed it, the whole past round has been free. And it's still entirely possible to sign up, even though only a few days are left.
Im aware of that. Im talking about throughout the games future existance.
CrashTester is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jul 2003, 16:15   #6
Sokar

Sokar is an unknown quantity at this point
There also will be a free R10 teaser which everyone can join.

Though I don't know if Spinner meant the public beta with it or a real preview of R10, however, he said something along those terms in some CH.

:: R4: 163:22:13 :: R5: 2:14:20 :: R6: 21:5:15 :: R7: 29:19:3 :: R8: 41:7:8 :: R9: 36:7:2 :: R9.5: 2:4:2 ::

The Web brings people together because no matter what kind of a twisted sexual mutant you happen to be, you've got millions of pals out there. Type in "Find people that have sex with goats that are on fire" and the computer will ask, "Specify type of goat."

Jason Alexander
Sokar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jul 2003, 16:51   #7
Gerbie
pe0n

Gerbie is an unknown quantity at this point
Everybody will start with a free account and has 2 weeks to upgrade this account or not.

p.s. It's was planned to be a taster, not a teaser.
round 7 noob: rank 6.198 25:20:25 - VoC member
round 8 noob: rank 4.112 7:2:3 - TFD member
round 9 rank 941 23:1:9 - TFD HC
round 9.5 rank 860 22:7:3 - TFD HC
round 10: rank unknown (was #1 for a while) 5:2:5 - Vengeance pe0n
round 10.5: rank 683 19:10:2 - VGN member
round 11: rank 138 8:8:4 - VsN member
round 12: rank 515 - VGN 'special attack officer' -> jumped ship to Rock
round 13: rank 85: NoS
Gerbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jul 2003, 21:24   #8
Veil05
NE

Veil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud of
pay attention son