User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 6 Apr 2003, 07:12   #51
Fred of Bedrock

Fred of Bedrock has a spectacular aura aboutFred of Bedrock has a spectacular aura aboutFred of Bedrock has a spectacular aura about
DoD = DoS attack
Unread 6 Apr 2003, 07:12   #52
furssie
Spastic Drivel!

furssie can only hope to improve
Quote:
Originally posted by ComradeRob
I don't seem to recall any rule saying that we're only allowed to play PA in the way that you tell us.

That's the great thing about PA, you can do whatever you want so long as it doesn't break game rules.
huh? Where are you leading me to?
Unread 6 Apr 2003, 07:13   #53
BOB_LOST
Banned

BOB_LOST is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Zh|l
-snip-
A whore doesnt become a virgin if a judge says selling sex becomes illegal,and nor do i honestly belive your alliance is changing just cause of a minor change in the rule book.

There is no difference in me pointing the finger at your flock of sheep then you pointing the finger at that galaxy
BOB_LOST is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Apr 2003, 07:18   #54
ComradeRob
wasted

ComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriend
Good lord. The original post was a joke, a piece of fun, something we thought up for a laugh, perhaps harking back to a day in PA when people could actually have a laugh and a joke at each others expense. If you want to turn it into a flame-fest, fine, you can sit here slinging mud all you like. I suppose expecting people to treat this with a sense of humour, and perhaps take something non-seriously just for a little while was too much to expect
“They were totally confused,” said the birdman, whose flying suit gives him a passing resemblance to Buzz Lightyear in Toy Story. “The authorities said that I was an unregistered aircraft and to fly, you need a licence. I told them, ‘No. To fly, you need wings’.”
ComradeRob is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Apr 2003, 07:22   #55
BOB_LOST
Banned

Quote:
-snip-
:e_chick:
Unread 6 Apr 2003, 07:28   #56
furssie
Spastic Drivel!

furssie can only hope to improve
I fail to see how you thought everybody should catch the drift. As if you're somehow illustrating how tauntingly 'obvious' the thread is.

I thought those poor April Fool's jokes are the worst
Unread 6 Apr 2003, 07:45   #57
Sokar

Sokar is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Fladnag
<Allfather|away> not yet=p
<Allfather|away> i fail to see the difference between Fury & Eclipse
<Allfather|away> Same crap,different tank
<Allfather|away>
<Allfather|away> =p
No Syn_Sid, him not being Eclipse should make enough of a difference.

:: R4: 163:22:13 :: R5: 2:14:20 :: R6: 21:5:15 :: R7: 29:19:3 :: R8: 41:7:8 :: R9: 36:7:2 :: R9.5: 2:4:2 ::

The Web brings people together because no matter what kind of a twisted sexual mutant you happen to be, you've got millions of pals out there. Type in "Find people that have sex with goats that are on fire" and the computer will ask, "Specify type of goat."

Jason Alexander
Sokar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Apr 2003, 07:47   #58
Alexan Drite

Alexan Drite is an unknown quantity at this point
Weapons of mass cheating?

Quote:
Good lord. The original post was a joke, a piece of fun, something we thought up for a laugh
I got a chance to talk to Zhil after this came out, he said he was serious about the whole thing. I still think it's all about the oil though.
Unread 6 Apr 2003, 07:59   #59
ElAlan
Muppet

ElAlan is a glorious beacon of lightElAlan is a glorious beacon of lightElAlan is a glorious beacon of lightElAlan is a glorious beacon of lightElAlan is a glorious beacon of lightElAlan is a glorious beacon of light
What i want to know is why 2 planets in that galaxy are in vacation mode?

Retired.
ElAlan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Apr 2003, 08:17   #60
Terminator2003

Terminator2003 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Hicks
Eclipse has to honour the obligations of it's alliance with Wolfpack so we can't target 5 of the planets, believe us if we could we would. Besides the destruction of 5 of you (Especially Killmark) will force your galaxy to fall from the top spots you've tried so hard to get.
Heh

Eclipse will take care of all the farmers, except those of their allies. That is kinda crap, puts the whole of Zhils statement in perspective and makes the attack on the hostile planets only (you should ve cnutted the fence sitting hostiles already, loser) a poor piss argument to hit that galaxy for ROIDS.

Fury tactics
Unread 6 Apr 2003, 08:21   #61
Jykke
Estharian

Jykke has a spectacular aura aboutJykke has a spectacular aura aboutJykke has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally posted by ElAlan
What i want to know is why 2 planets in that galaxy are in vacation mode?
They met our Battle Ships

[Blue Tuba] -> [Fury] -> [Eclipse] -> [1up]
rounds that I have played; 3-10 and 16.
....."Never Defeat,
.....Never Despair,
Welcome To Esthar"
Jykke is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Apr 2003, 08:22   #62
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
roidhungry mongers.

on a different note, next time just post one line, this complete fairytale just looks plain silly.

we think they are farming, we want to have nothing to do with it, they are forfeit
Unread 6 Apr 2003, 08:22   #63
ComradeRob
wasted

ComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriend
So if we had hit the WP planets, you wouldn't be here crying about how we are backstabbing? No....

As for WP, the activities of their members is their concern, they deal with it as they see fit.
“They were totally confused,” said the birdman, whose flying suit gives him a passing resemblance to Buzz Lightyear in Toy Story. “The authorities said that I was an unregistered aircraft and to fly, you need a licence. I told them, ‘No. To fly, you need wings’.”
Unread 6 Apr 2003, 08:55   #64
Terminator2003

Quote:
So if we had hit the WP planets, you wouldn't be here crying about how we are backstabbing? No....

As for WP, the activities of their members is their concern, they deal with it as they see fit.
I didnt mention anything about backstabbing in my post. Freud at work no? But if you say it's backstabbing, then im sure you mean it.

So, if WP members' activity is the concern of WP, why isn't other alliance members in the teampies galaxies their respective alliances concern?

No no no dear 'comrade', you are wrong here, so is your command staff, you guys r a JOKE!
Unread 6 Apr 2003, 08:56   #65
Terminator2003

and on a sidenote, since im neither eclipse nor teampies, im kinda amused at you farmers , cheaters and backstabbers, griping at each others throats.

just remember, next time it might be YOU that is stabbed, or taken down
Unread 6 Apr 2003, 09:07   #66
ComradeRob
wasted

Quote:
Originally posted by Terminator2003
I didnt mention anything about backstabbing in my post. Freud at work no? But if you say it's backstabbing, then im sure you mean it.
No, I'm just someone who has spent long enough amongst the trolls on AD to know what lines are coming up next. I won't get into a discourse on Freudian psychology with you as that could last all day. Suffice to say that we hit whoever we feel like within the constraints of the agreements we have with our allies. Why anyone feels that they have a right to complain about that is beyond me. The farming post was a clear joke, a parody of current events, which has seemingly been taken far too seriously :\
Unread 6 Apr 2003, 09:12   #67
MelAn
Condenación

MelAn is an unknown quantity at this point
.."this gal will go down"..that was clear since 1st tick..simply cause of galaxy setup & playing attitude..dunno why u guys even started playing..

Good luck with defense though
R4: 55:8:23 Selenia the Dark Angel of Urborg of Dominaria ( NoS)
R5: 24:12:5 MelAncholic Angel of Condemnation (NoS)
R6: 21:5:10 Cursed Visionary of True Faith (NoS)
R7: 9:19:9 Fragrance of Your Skin (NoS/Bunnies)
R8: 3:5:4 Cursed Hands of Devotion (Fury/Bunnies)
R9: 18:2:4 Infernal Memories of Humiliation (Eclipse/Bunnies)
--------------------
MelAncholic
...criticism is the root of all progress
MelAn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Apr 2003, 09:16   #68
ComradeRob
wasted

Quote:
just remember, next time it might be YOU that is stabbed, or taken down
I look forward to someone trying, might be fun
Unread 6 Apr 2003, 09:20   #69
MelAn
Condenación

MelAn is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Sokar
No Syn_Sid, him not being Eclipse should make enough of a difference.

..Stop to admire Sid all the time FS!!!!
I told you so many times that i'm much more cute..plz also give me a bit of your attention, i'm lonely!
R4: 55:8:23 Selenia the Dark Angel of Urborg of Dominaria ( NoS)
R5: 24:12:5 MelAncholic Angel of Condemnation (NoS)
R6: 21:5:10 Cursed Visionary of True Faith (NoS)
R7: 9:19:9 Fragrance of Your Skin (NoS/Bunnies)
R8: 3:5:4 Cursed Hands of Devotion (Fury/Bunnies)
R9: 18:2:4 Infernal Memories of Humiliation (Eclipse/Bunnies)
--------------------
MelAncholic
...criticism is the root of all progress
MelAn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Apr 2003, 09:20   #70
BOB_LOST
Banned

Quote:
-snip-
Depends on your definition of forum troll.
I personaly think you,alby,jester,zhil and scouse to be the biggest trolls on thease boards.

But that might be because im very tired of your* mindless drivel and biased views on anything thats written on thease boards.

* as in names mentioned above
Unread 6 Apr 2003, 09:34   #71
[Smurf]Pies
TeamPies

[Smurf]Pies can only hope to improve
lol, this is quite a amusing bit of work Zhil, convince your minions where up to something we are not to get the uni to turn against us.

heh + hitting wp members,which u cant PLD eclipse let me join so i can go on retarded attacks and "bu mistake" hit allies in gal which u should full well know who are.

Btw: as we cheat so much we decided to DOS attack Nos/Fang irc for our own protection so we got no def! (this is a joke btw b4 the americans dont get it)

<Pies> your gonna make me get pm's
<Pies> saying ive got a ego
<Pies> larger then a house again
<[TeamPies]MrPink> you´re the biggest ego i have ever seen

Round2 - Round 10
[Ministry]
Heresy

R4
114,[WTF]Smurf Village[TGS][NFU] (30:14)
97,The PieCastle (30:14:7)

R5
37,[Ag][WPO] Gauls [Fury] (21:04)

R6
1,Ðragons[WP][OWAGE!][Tapper] (5:24)
81, ur friends (5:24:22)

Last edited by [Smurf]Pies; 6 Apr 2003 at 09:40.
[Smurf]Pies is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Apr 2003, 09:44   #72
virogenesis
Proud ex EnTitY bc

virogenesis is infamous around these partsvirogenesis is infamous around these parts
I would just like to know about somethings & these are not the views of my alliance & I don't in any way speak for EnTitY.

1. Was this attack granted by WP as I believe it contains members.

2. If it was not a offical target will a retal be allowed as it is tieing up WP def fleets & stopping attacks from happening

3. How will this reflect the political stance from now on

4. If WP did allow this attack to go ahead will the weet members be leave the alliance & switch over to nar as they might feel betrayed by their own alliance.

5. & Zh|l why have you got a fury banner on your gal?

6. have you got any proven evidence about farming going on within 48:4

7, Are you going to hit rabba's old gal for farming? (b cos of rabba)

Please I would like to hear some officer announcement made by 48:4 & all the other parties involed in this attack.
As it seems to be a excuse to hit a ally (in the eye of the public)
I would like thank you for taking the time to read these points of mine.
Please do not flame this post
virogenesis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Apr 2003, 09:48   #73
Mosier

Mosier is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Re: from my father

Quote:
Originally posted by BlueArmy
first of all it's eclipse, not fury..

Winnar!
Mosier is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Apr 2003, 10:22   #74
jornx

jornx is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Re: Re: from my father

r3 fury tactics seem to be at work here again. Stagnation? Kick members out your alliance/powerblock and roid them
r3 jornx of Vegeta III (83:14:19)
r4 Kah'less of Klingon Home World (47:7:1) [Ely]
r5 Talak'Talan of Jem'Hadar (30:4:1) [RYB] [Ely]
r6 Odo of the Founders (33:17:2) [RYB] [VtS]
r7 Steve Orenstein of Wicked Pictures (20:20:1) [RYB] [VtS]
r8 The unbearable lightness of being (31:3:3) [RYB] [Titans]
r9 The beauty of silence (40:5:1) [RYB]
r9.5 ruler_27_3_9 of planet_27_3_9 (27:9:3) [RYB]

[RYB] forever
jornx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Apr 2003, 10:30   #75
cypher
U've been Moderated

cypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant future
Quote:

so are nars then.

and as for zhil's post... i wonder is your gal joining in on this roiding?

and if you want the roids.. just say so. don't be a lamer and say they farmed and you hate farming as you know damn well that alot of eclipse farms.

if you can't get decent roids atleast have the guts and honour to admit it zhil, this is just pathetic. just declare war on wolfpack then.

btw i assume this is the part were you slowly kill your allies be4 you actually do declare war...? i wonder how many weeks it'll take be4 elysium and wolfpack figure it out. /me will just keep faith in all of their smart hc's.... (hi stress) heh
cypher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Apr 2003, 11:10   #76
at0mic.c0w
Käptn Karacho

at0mic.c0w is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by Knight Theamion
on a different note, next time just post one line, this complete fairytale just looks plain silly.

we think they have nice roids, we want to have some of those, they be cnuted
fixed that for you
Unread 6 Apr 2003, 11:12   #77
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute
nice piece of Propaganda Zhil, then again you were always good at it. Now let's all praize the GOOD and HOLY eclipse for their help to this game ....

Sometimes you forget it's only a game, you really the community gives a **** whether you'll kill 48:4 or not? I think only the ones in that gal AND the ones getting their roids might find usefull ( so that's 10 pple and a bunch of eclipse getting the roids).

And that 8 ticks to surrender joke is one of your better ones ....

though I must admit, this statement sure will help your popularity to the general public, so yor PR mission probably succeeded, now all you need are their roids, then you can drop the next pair of allies

rgds Kj

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Apr 2003, 11:15   #78
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by cyphie

and as for zhil's post... i wonder is your gal joining in on this roiding?
lol, stupid question?

rgds Kj

FA Gaming community

Unread 6 Apr 2003, 11:28   #79
Keiju

I would like to know one pa round when killmark hasnt cheated :/ If someone knows, tell me.
Unread 6 Apr 2003, 11:37   #80
Radium-^
Professional Troll

Radium-^ is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Eclipse will take care of all the farmers, except those of their allies. That is kinda crap, puts the whole of Zhils statement in perspective and makes the attack on the hostile planets only (you should ve cnutted the fence sitting hostiles already, loser) a poor piss argument to hit that galaxy for ROIDS.
On the Internet, a troll is a person who posts messages that create controversy or an angry response without adding content to the discussion, often intentionally. Though technically different from flaming which is an unmistakable direct personal attack, trolls often resort to innuendo or misdirection in the pursuit of their objective, which is to create controversy for its own sake, discredit those with whom they disagree, or sabotage discussion by creating an intimidating atmosphere.
Radium-^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Apr 2003, 11:40   #81
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Dammed if we do dammed if we don't.
Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Apr 2003, 11:44   #82
Sun_Tzu
Arrogant Fck

Sun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of light
indeed, he even got deleted in SS, how the **** do you manage that btw? he must have been doing something to top his 500-flak planets(or was it 700? someone said so but I dunno)...

and to refresh everyones memory: Killmarks Funny memories from rounds past
Unread 6 Apr 2003, 11:48   #83
ComradeRob
wasted

Quote:
Originally posted by Kjeldoran
lol, stupid question?

rgds Kj
What do you think the answer is? I'll be amused to know
Unread 6 Apr 2003, 12:10   #84
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
What do you think the answer is? I'll be amused to know
my guess is (and ofc nobody can tell right now, yet) 80% of the "stolen" roids in there will go to Eclipse, rest to the other WEET. And I'm sure Zhil or other execs will have their share in it

Remember Fury uses every way they can to win a round, nothing wrong with that, but that's EXACTLY what Eclipse will do considering most in their are ex Fury/legion/deus. So I suggest we drop the "holyness" of Eclipse, as this thread is partly about imo.

rgds Kj

FA Gaming community

Unread 6 Apr 2003, 12:13   #85
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally posted by Keiju
I would like to know one pa round when killmark hasnt cheated :/ If someone knows, tell me.
r10 (for now)

FA Gaming community

Unread 6 Apr 2003, 12:29   #86
Parthos
lippy bint

Parthos is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Sun_Tzu
indeed, he even got deleted in SS, how the **** do you manage that btw? he must have been doing something to top his 500-flak planets(or was it 700? someone said so but I dunno)...
See sig below
12:17 AM: Cochese: if PA team was a liquor, they'd be that plastic-half gallon for $8 stuff
Parthos is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Apr 2003, 12:32   #87
cbk100

cbk100 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Iceaxe
Obviously you're not farming now with newsies out...

Was funny watching you guys drop in ranks after newsies were out.
WORD!!! WORD!!! (lo TS)

cbk
cbk100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Apr 2003, 12:45   #88
ComradeRob
wasted

Quote:
Originally posted by Kjeldoran
my guess is (and ofc nobody can tell right now, yet) 80% of the "stolen" roids in there will go to Eclipse, rest to the other WEET. And I'm sure Zhil or other execs will have their share in it
Wrong. To my knowledge, not a single HC galaxy is attacking them. Mine certainly isn't. As to whether the roids will go to Eclipse, well... considering that we set up the attack, I would imagine that that is a fairly logical conclusion. However, there are attackers there from several alliances - and more waves yet to come ofc
Unread 6 Apr 2003, 12:52   #89
Kileman
Commander

Kileman is a splendid one to beholdKileman is a splendid one to beholdKileman is a splendid one to beholdKileman is a splendid one to beholdKileman is a splendid one to beholdKileman is a splendid one to behold
loal

nice post Zhil, made me giggle

Any gal (or alliance) that is affiliated with Killmark deserves to be destroyed. You shouldnt even need an excuse.

For an alliance to be a socially responsible citizen, they must respond to the demands of their stakeholders, while balancing there legal and moral obligations with economic maximisation.

Fred: You know just as well as I do that the 'creators checks' arent exactly flawless.... I mean furbies (your account swapped r8 gal) got past them how many times, the multi escort whores always get past them, and DTA in r7 got past them until I nailed the location of your farm and gathered enough evidence.

BDB: You made statements in R7 against your "anti donation/farming" policy, and we all know what a crock of **** that was, dont we?

hypocrites
________
BUY HERBALAIRE VAPORIZER

Last edited by Kileman; 24 Feb 2011 at 21:50.
Kileman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Apr 2003, 12:53   #90
Jester
Pedantic hypocrite

Jester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond repute
Yesterday: Eclipse are protecting Killmark, they're hypocrites and evil!

Today: Eclipse are attacking Killmark, they're hypocrites and evil!

Jester
Unread 6 Apr 2003, 12:58   #91
Klendau II
Governor

Klendau II is an unknown quantity at this point
Bottom line, is as Veil05 stated earlier - We outplayed you, with ease.

I'll bum 'em all.

<Sad> when ur cyb0ring klen it is
<Sad> he gives u soo much pleasure
<Foxman> and always bring animals into the cyb0r
<Sad> he does yes

Last edited by Klendau II; 6 Apr 2003 at 13:28.
Klendau II is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Apr 2003, 12:59   #92
Dreadnought!

I go away for 2 days...............
Unread 6 Apr 2003, 13:02   #93
Whis
never

Whis is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by cyphie
if you can't get decent roids atleast have the guts and honour to admit it zhil, this is just pathetic. just declare war on wolfpack then.

btw i assume this is the part were you slowly kill your allies be4 you actually do declare war...? i wonder how many weeks it'll take be4 elysium and wolfpack figure it out.
Whis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Apr 2003, 13:09   #94
Torz
Up yours

Torz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally posted by Klendau II
Zhil. The bottom line is, that without cheating, or at least "assistance", none of the t5 galaxies (minus 48:4) would be there. It is public knowledge that you had been screwing 48:4 each and every night in order to stop them getting roids and outgrowing everything you poor ex Fury men had to offer. In all honesty, what you did was worse than what anyone else could of, or did do - You kicked allies from your damn alliance (Weet in general) just for you to get easy roids.

Bottom line, is as Veil05 stated earlier - We outplayed you, with ease.
Your gal is the biggest collections of mouths with little player skill compared to others

t
Torz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Apr 2003, 13:15   #95
Veil05
NE

Veil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally posted by Torz
Your gal is the biggest collections of mouths with little player skill compared to others

t
Unread 6 Apr 2003, 13:18   #96
Kileman
Commander

Kileman is a splendid one to beholdKileman is a splendid one to beholdKileman is a splendid one to beholdKileman is a splendid one to beholdKileman is a splendid one to beholdKileman is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by Torz

t
From those that have posted here associating themselves as being 'part' of the said gal. None of them are exceptionally talented players... or talented.

The only person thats exceptional anything that has been named is Killmark, and the only thing he is exceptional at is cheating.

I mean Veil05 managed to achieve rank 6700 odd in R7 as a wrath planet.

Klendau managed to play for a week in R8 and swapped accounts after he lost a few roids 'due' to being in my gal.

No offence intended to the said people, im sure your great people, but I dont recall either players "making an impact on the planet rankings".

I dont know about the others in the gal, because I have no intelligence (heh quote that ) but compared to the other 'names' and players/gals that you expect and know will do well, 48:4 isnt there due to activity/diplomacy or skill.
________
California Dispensaries

Unread 6 Apr 2003, 13:27   #97
Klendau II
Governor

Klendau II is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Kileman
Klendau managed to play for a week in R8 and swapped accounts after he lost a few roids 'due' to being in my gal.
I actually quit PA, didn't swap accounts.

I'll bum 'em all.

<Sad> when ur cyb0ring klen it is
<Sad> he gives u soo much pleasure
<Foxman> and always bring animals into the cyb0r
<Sad> he does yes
Klendau II is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Apr 2003, 13:28   #98
Kileman
Commander

Quote:
Originally posted by Klendau II
I actually quit PA, didn't swap accounts.
Your resilience is sure the sign of a "top" player from a "top" gal.
________
Silversurfer Vaporizer

Unread 6 Apr 2003, 13:44   #99
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Attacking.

I approve.
Unread 6 Apr 2003, 13:49   #100
Veil05
NE

Veil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud of
BLOODY HELL

Quote:
Originally posted by lokken
Attacking.

I approve.
jesus, you attacked TWO ****ing planets, thats 1/5th of the galaxy. you hardly came in our homes and beat the **** out of us.

maybe were not that talented, but we were extremly active and we have had lots of fun, so to be honest, i couldnt give 2 ****s, what you tihnk of us.