User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 14 Jan 2003, 00:41   #1
Golin
Retard

Golin is on a distinguished road
The game community without a game. Just a community?

What holds you here?

The long period between rounds getting less exciting, or the community around the game wich now seems much like a standalone community.

No need for the game?

Poll plz.
Golin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jan 2003, 00:56   #2
Cochese
Retired

Cochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond repute
If we all can use custom avatars, the lairyfish styleset is brought back with the online indicator at top instead of dropdowns, and the annoying stripes on the user profile field are removed (associated with said lairyfish style) the game may cease.

Utterly useless since r3
Cochese is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jan 2003, 01:13   #3
nickhall
Naked & Profane

nickhall is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: The game community without a game. Just a community?

Quote:
Originally posted by Golin
What holds you here?

The long period between rounds getting less exciting, or the community around the game wich now seems much like a standalone community.

No need for the game?

Poll plz.
nope the comunity is slow without the game i think most ppl are hanging around waiting and hoping the comunity will come back with the start of the new round/the new planetarion (rnd 10)
nickhall is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jan 2003, 01:14   #4
Golin
Retard

Golin is on a distinguished road
Totally agreed.

i may however also consider the game 'back' if avatars are disabled.

may them burn
Golin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jan 2003, 01:27   #5
Zither
Alcoholic

Zither is an unknown quantity at this point
being in the xanadu gaming community, and playing a game with VtS at the moment i can say that some parts of the pa community are still around, just not too bothered in pa anymore, though i know quite a lot of peopel who had 'pa withdrawal' after missing rnd 8 and will be back for rnd 9

<Ahriman> i didn't know they were shemales until i f*cked them...

If you can't win an argument without using insults you have lost the argument already
Zither is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jan 2003, 04:25   #6
wakka
commander

wakka can only hope to improve
the game

I still think we need the game or the comunity will fall apart slowly just like everybody else We're just waiting for round 10 with round 9 as an apitizer...
wakka is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jan 2003, 04:36   #7
Tactitus
Klaatu barada nikto

Tactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Lightbulb

Maybe it's like when you cut off a chicken's head and the body will get back up and run around for a while--apparently not realizing that it's "dead."
The Ottawa Citizen and Southam News wish to apologize for our apology to Mark Steyn, published Oct. 22. In correcting the incorrect statements about Mr. Steyn published Oct. 15, we incorrectly published the incorrect correction. We accept and regret that our original regrets were unacceptable and we apologize to Mr. Steyn for any distress caused by our previous apology.
Tactitus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jan 2003, 04:44   #8
Kileman
Commander

Kileman is a splendid one to beholdKileman is a splendid one to beholdKileman is a splendid one to beholdKileman is a splendid one to beholdKileman is a splendid one to beholdKileman is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by Tactitus
Maybe it's like when you cut off a chicken's head and the body will get back up and run around for a while--apparently not realizing that it's "dead."
... and hoping one day it may get its head back
________
EXTREME VAPORIZER

Last edited by Kileman; 24 Feb 2011 at 21:32.
Kileman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jan 2003, 05:54   #9
Scoot951
Das Scoot

Scoot951 is an unknown quantity at this point
I'm still here for 2 reasons:
1. To see if R10 turns out to be worth playing (I've already decided R9 isn't )
2. I have a lot of free time and these forums are still entertaining at times.

I don't really know what I'm doing here
Scoot951 is offline   Reply With Quote