User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 15 Jan 2003, 09:48   #1
Golin
Retard

Golin is on a distinguished road
Jesus Su*k

who is the king of the jungel?
who is the king of the sea?
who is the king of the universe?
the jungel?
and the sea?

i'll tell ya!

it's sure as hell ain't Jesus.

explenation:

yesterday i was pissed.
i ran into a bunch of hypocrits who called themselves christians.

after a while at their table (i drank beer, they drank mineral water) i told em my view on jesus -> that i didn't believe in him, nor his father.
the reaction was quick, deadly and hostile.

i had to run like a dog not to be murdered by these 'apparently' nice young religious people.

so. whatever you do, don't believe in Jesus. Jesus makes people sick.
Golin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jan 2003, 09:50   #2
Šiscorporation

Re: Jesus Su*k

Quote:
Originally posted by Golin
the jungel?
and the sea?

i'll tell ya!

explenation:

yesterday i was pissed.

after a while at their table (i drank beer, they drank mineral water) i told em my view on jesus -> that i didn't believe in him, nor his father.

i had to run like a dog not to be murdered by these 'apparently' nice young religious people.

how did you tell em?
Unread 15 Jan 2003, 09:53   #3
Golin
Retard

Re: Re: Jesus Su*k

Quote:
Originally posted by ŠiSCoRPoRaTioN
how did you tell em?
in a calm and common way.
backed up with good arguments.

they just snapped...
Unread 15 Jan 2003, 09:56   #4
Apothos
Not Dark or Handsome
Treasure Diver Champion, Alien Commander Champion, Magic Ball Champion

Apothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so little
Re: Re: Re: Jesus Su*k

Quote:

they just snapped...
Clearly zombified-relgious nutters. Lucky escape - i heard they crucify non-believing 'infidels' as offerings to their lord, but i could be mistaken.
Unread 15 Jan 2003, 09:56   #5
Šiscorporation

Re: Re: Re: Jesus Su*k

Quote:

they just snapped...
How quaint!

What did they say?
Unread 15 Jan 2003, 10:01   #6
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place
I can remember some wise block saying 'Religion is the opium, for it is the sigh of opressed people' (or something alike). Roughly explaining, that's how religious (especially fanatics and fundamental people) are.

Religion tends to blur mind like a drug - it addicts you and removes your mind from the flow of the reality, making you believe in funny things (fluffy bunnies speaking, people walking on water et cetera). That's all just figments of mind. A drug-addict (say, LSD addict) won't believe your stuff if he is tripping - because he is on his own 'world' of his mischievious mind. Think about religious people (yet again, especially fundamental people and fanatics) the same way. They are in their 'own' world, a bit like stoned or tripping. They might see things that actually don't exist, and they even believe them.

They are tripping. They are 'high' of religion. Religion isn't reality. It 'the opium' for the people - it manipulates one's mind.

That's why religious people behave oddly and stubbornly believe in things that, in reality, aren't possible.

Try run a reality check on your grandmother for example. You might be suprised to notice she spends several minutes each night on the left side of her bed her arms crossed, speaking weird things to herself. Now that's what I call weird.
"Oh, wretched race of a day, children of chance and misery, why do ye compel me to say to you what it were most expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is for ever beyond your reach: not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. The second best for you, however, is soon to die". Silenus, tutor to Dionysos, speaking to King Midas.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jan 2003, 10:03   #7
Golin
Retard

Re: Re: Re: Re: Jesus Su*k

Quote:
Originally posted by Apothos
Clearly zombified-relgious nutters. Lucky escape - i heard they crucify non-believing 'infidels' as offerings to their lord, but i could be mistaken.
I don't think you are.

I'm having bad dreams about this, and i'm awake...

People looking innocent and very proper are very scary when they boil over.

I think one of my fingers broke too.

Quote:
Originally posted by ŠiSCoRPoRaTioN
How quaint!

What did they say?
Not too much.

They screamed something like (Vik fra meg Satan <- Norwegian version) "go away Satan" i think...

Pretty sight i might think...
Unread 15 Jan 2003, 10:09   #8
Golin
Retard

Quote:
Originally posted by Tietäjä
I can remember some wise block saying 'Religion is the opium, for it is the sigh of opressed people' (or something alike). Roughly explaining, that's how religious (especially fanatics and fundamental people) are.

Religion tends to blur mind like a drug - it addicts you and removes your mind from the flow of the reality, making you believe in funny things (fluffy bunnies speaking, people walking on water et cetera). That's all just figments of mind. A drug-addict (say, LSD addict) won't believe your stuff if he is tripping - because he is on his own 'world' of his mischievious mind. Think about religious people (yet again, especially fundamental people and fanatics) the same way. They are in their 'own' world, a bit like stoned or tripping. They might see things that actually don't exist, and they even believe them.

They are tripping. They are 'high' of religion. Religion isn't reality. It 'the opium' for the people - it manipulates one's mind.

That's why religious people behave oddly and stubbornly believe in things that, in reality, aren't possible.

Try run a reality check on your grandmother for example. You might be suprised to notice she spends several minutes each night on the left side of her bed her arms crossed, speaking weird things to herself. Now that's what I call weird.
My Grandma is dead.
She believed in Jesus alright.
Didn't seem to help much.

Seems each religion is made the same way:

* Be sure to be under influence of some kind of drug
* Be sure to be gay
* Be sure to lie
Unread 15 Jan 2003, 10:10   #9
Šiscorporation

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Jesus Su*k

Quote:
I don't think you are.

I'm having bad dreams about this, and i'm awake...

People looking innocent and very proper are very scary when they boil over.

I think one of my fingers broke too.

Not too much.

They screamed something like (Vik fra meg Satan <- Norwegian version) "go away Satan" i think...

Pretty sight i might think...
A trip to the police station would be in order.
If you don't want to, nail an upturned crucifix to their door, and put a severed goats head (preferably still bleeding) on their porch.

You'll never see them again.
Unread 15 Jan 2003, 10:14   #10
Šiscorporation

Quote:
My Grandma is dead.
She believed in Jesus alright.
Didn't seem to help much.

Seems each religion is made the same way:

* Be sure to be under influence of some kind of drug
* Be sure to be gay
* Be sure to lie
The first one is how all religions started imho. Once upon a time there was a person that chewed on the wrong 'shrooms. lo! Shamanism!
Unread 15 Jan 2003, 10:19   #11
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Tietäjä
Quote:
Originally written by Karl Marx

Religious distress is at the same time the expression of real distress and the protest against real distress. Religion is the sigh of the oppressed creature, the heart of a heartless world, just as it is the spirit of a spiritless situation. It is the opium of the people.

The abolition of religion as the illusory happiness of the people is required for their real happiness. The demand to give up the illusion about its condition is the demand to give up a condition which needs illusions.

blah
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jan 2003, 10:25   #12
Golin
Retard

i won't go to the Police with this.

if i'm going to do something it would have to be to track them down and pee on their doorsteps after ringing the doorbell.

How the bible was made:

Man: Can you send me some paper.
ManII: What for?
Man: I manage to make smoke with my mouth!
ManII: Kewl. Here you go.
Man: TY.
ManII: We got some leftover paper tho. What shall we do with it?
Man: I'm kinda gone. Hihihi... But give me some of it and i'll write a joke for you.
Unread 15 Jan 2003, 10:36   #13
Šiscorporation

You makes me smile
Unread 15 Jan 2003, 11:06   #14
Nofutcha
Airvatar

Nofutcha will become famous soon enoughNofutcha will become famous soon enough
i didnt read all of this thread, but what i did read calls to mind a great quote.

"They were looking for God, but found religion instead"
De la Soul

#phnx
Nofutcha is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jan 2003, 11:13   #15
Šiscorporation

Re: Re: Jesus Su*k

Quote:
Originally posted by Zword
Hell yeah, I'm guessing that this dude hasn't even existed in all the years that humans walked the stupid earth. And then still all those ppl believe in it.

In some big city near my town there was this stupid f*ck that was blabing about god all the time. And just in the middle of the townsquare. Stupid religion, the only thing it causes are wars.
Jesus rawked, though. Too bad his figure was used (or debased) as religious propaganda after his death.
I doubt he'd have wanted so many people slaughtered in his name.
Unread 15 Jan 2003, 16:08   #16
[GAP]Obiwan

[GAP]Obiwan is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Jesus Su*k

Quote:
the jungel?
and the sea?

i'll tell ya!

explenation:

yesterday i was pissed.

a few questions:
1. How did you know they were christians? (seems a bit weird they were just sitting there and declared themselves as christians to you for no apparent reason??)
2. In what way were they 'hypocrits'?
3. I can't see anyone murdering someone for their beliefs especially if their atheists??
4. How does being sick correlate with believing in jesus?
[ICE]DC
[Deus]
[Tok'ra]
[Ostraka]
www.tit.aresexy.com
[GAP]Obiwan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jan 2003, 17:21   #17
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Golin, as you seem to be norwegian, it was not some sick KRFU people? Or some westish crazy people? They are dangerous, i tell you. Stay away from them. Just look at their boss!
Power-hungry mogrels, thats what they are.
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote