User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 7 Aug 2005, 00:00   #1
madman2k30III

madman2k30III can only hope to improve
f-crew Vs ??

can sum1 please inform us guys in f-crew who we are at war with?

apperently there are a few rumours going round saying we are at war.

who ever we are at war with please tell us. just remember u are attacking your new recruits that are freshly trained by f-crew

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[F-Crew]
You know when you've been [FC]ucked

madman2k30III is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Aug 2005, 00:13   #2
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: f-crew Vs ??

O_o Oh dear. Well, i guess that's one way collecting intel.
Unread 7 Aug 2005, 00:49   #3
wakey
Hamster

wakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kargool
O_o Oh dear. Well, i guess that's one way collecting intel.
We havent had any noticable incoming to suggest a war so its hardly intel gathering. I'm guessing mad posted this simply because he asked me who we were at war with as a "galaxy mate" told him someone declared war on us and I responded that no-one had declared war on us and he should tell his gal mate to tell this alliance to grow some balls and actually come and declare war on us if they are declaring war rather than do it through others without telling us who they are.

As It is I personally doubt theres an alliance and the threads pretty pointless and madman would be better of deleting it but if there really is an alliance whos decided for wahtever reason they want to pick on us it would be nice to be told as whats the point of a war where the other side doesnt know. In fact can you even have a war if both sides dont know they are fighting.
The Farnborough Crew
Cos anything else is just an alliance
Join our public channel at #f-crew
wakey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Aug 2005, 03:43   #4
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Veedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by madman2k30III
can sum1 please inform us guys in f-crew who we are at war with?

apperently there are a few rumours going round saying we are at war.

who ever we are at war with please tell us. just remember u are attacking your new recruits that are freshly trained by f-crew
A part of training is learning to deal with incoming

[ToF] - [eXilition] - [Rock] - [Denial] - [DLR] - [eVolution] - [ODDR] - [HR] - [Ultores] - [Apprime] - [Ironborn]
Veedeejem! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Aug 2005, 04:07   #5
wakey
Hamster

wakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Aparently we are at war. For some reason HR have deemed it neccasary to goto war with us, and for good measure drag Venertio and Wolfpack along for the ride.

Can we all say OVERKILL ffs. I just dont see the reasoning behind it, we havent declared war on them so why do the three of them need to gang up on us. Wp especially should have better things to do than screw over an alliance trying to to bring new players through, you know like grow some balls and start working to overthrow 1up maybe.
The Farnborough Crew
Unread 7 Aug 2005, 08:07   #6
Dotatrix

Dotatrix has a spectacular aura aboutDotatrix has a spectacular aura about

LoL, WP ?? HAaahahahah roflmao
R 14 [VsN] ---> [xVx]
R 15-17 [xVx]
R 18 [eXilition] Semi-retired half round
Dotatrix is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Aug 2005, 08:09   #7
ogri

ogri is on a distinguished road

Erm i respect what you aim for as an alliance, but you cannot expect to get in top 10 and not become a target for someone? Overkill it may well be, but they will leave you alone once they have your roids.
Unread 7 Aug 2005, 08:15   #8
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ogri
Erm i respect what you aim for as an alliance, but you cannot expect to get in top 10 and not become a target for someone? Overkill it may well be, but they will leave you alone once they have your roids.
Seriously, F-Crew are just way too fluffy for reasonable alliances to go to war with. I'm full of admiration for how they've stuck it out in the top 10, but HR/WP/Ven are doing a disservice to the community by hitting F-Crew. F-Crew are one of the (very) few alliances which train new players, and if you bash these new people, they will just leave.

Besides, 3 alliances = major overkill.

F-Crew = 82 members

WP = 99 members
HR = 50 members
Veneratio = 56 members

In my opinion, any of those 3 alliances could take on F-Crew. Ganging up is just....wrong.
Unread 7 Aug 2005, 08:48   #9
madman2k30III

Quote:
Originally Posted by furball
Seriously, F-Crew are just way too fluffy for reasonable alliances to go to war with. I'm full of admiration for how they've stuck it out in the top 10, but HR/WP/Ven are doing a disservice to the community by hitting F-Crew. F-Crew are one of the (very) few alliances which train new players, and if you bash these new people, they will just leave.

Besides, 3 alliances = major overkill.

F-Crew = 82 members

WP = 99 members
HR = 50 members
Veneratio = 56 members

In my opinion, any of those 3 alliances could take on F-Crew. Ganging up is just....wrong.
is f-crew seriously that much of a threat to WP/HR and veneratio that they have to try and take us dow with a ratio of 2.5:1

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[F-Crew]

Unread 7 Aug 2005, 08:50   #10
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

HowlingRain 16408 50

How roidfat is that? Maybe some alliances should gang up and gangbang HR a little, to let Mistwraith feel how it is. NoS broke HR last round, and others could do the same this round..
Unread 7 Aug 2005, 08:59   #11
madman2k30III

maybe apa should join f-crew along with a few other alliances to take em down a litlle if they wanna bash a newbie alliance and also it helps apa get strong again

[F-Crew]

Unread 7 Aug 2005, 09:02   #12
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Maybe F-Crew should get some allies of its own to fight back with if the cooperation against them persists.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Aug 2005, 09:04   #13
madman2k30III

Quote:
Originally Posted by ogri
we aint aiming for top 10 we are aiming to train your future recruits and have fun. we cant help it if they became that good that we manage to hold on to 8th. maybe u guys in bigger alliances should get your recruiters to do there job properly so this never happens again

[F-Crew]

Unread 7 Aug 2005, 09:22   #14
Gate
;D!

Gate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
HowlingRain 16408 50

How roidfat is that? Maybe some alliances should gang up and gangbang HR a little, to let Mistwraith feel how it is. NoS broke HR last round, and others could do the same this round..
I would say more like EXilition, ToT, LCH and NoS broke HR last round, but that's just me o_O
Gate is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Aug 2005, 09:35   #15
[BA]Apoc
HR-HC (PA Addict)

[BA]Apoc can only hope to improve
Lightbulb Re: f-crew Vs ??

Quote:
Originally posted by wakey

Aparently we are at war. For some reason HR have deemed it neccasary to goto war with us, and for good measure drag Venertio and Wolfpack along for the ride.
you overestimating yourselves there. HR vs You (fair match) HR/VEN vs you (conincedence on attack) HR/VEN/WP vs you ... (you dont have enough roids to make it worthwhile)

Quote:
Originally posted by furball

If you in the top 10 then you've got to expect the pressure you can't expect everyone to say oh they help train poeple we won't attack them else your recruits won't realise this is a war game and in this we go to WAR. i'm sorry for f-crew i admire what they do for the community. HR aren't trying to kill F-Crew they're just trying to get roids.

Quote:
Origanal posted by Kargool

Oh Kargool you sound bitter, APA never deserved top 10, yes they suffered an illeagal hack which everyone agrees was wrong, but that doesn't mean that you'd be left alone for the whole round, you were given an easy reign roiding with out fear of consequence. The fact you crumbled in 3 days shows you shouldn't have been up there and as i recall APA HC also walked out (great love for the members there i'm sure). I'm sure you'l say that it was unfair, HR had your co-ords because of the leak, but even without the list, intel would have revealed most of your planets
[BA]Apoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Aug 2005, 09:37   #16
[BA]Apoc
HR-HC (PA Addict)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gate
I would say more like EXilition, ToT, LCH and NoS broke HR last round, but that's just me o_O
don't forget 1up and angels
Unread 7 Aug 2005, 10:00   #17
Alferl
[HR] Peon

Alferl is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
HowlingRain 16408 50

Kargool ... dont wine around ... it is a game. I just remember myself back a round where all gangbang HR and to be honest our HC stuff did not leave the alliance left behind in the crisis of heavy incs and no coverage.

And dont wast your feelings into other alliances that they should do your job , oh i forgot you leaved APA - right? So get urself any seat anywhere into the universe and shut up.
=| Aliance [CELL],[RDL],[NRK],[WP],[HR]

Last edited by lokken; 7 Aug 2005 at 11:17.
Alferl is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Aug 2005, 10:07   #18
wakey
Hamster

Somehow I doubt I over estimate myself Apoc. Its an undeniable fact that HR and Ven worked together to take down, in fact the first we heard of it at F-Crew came from was from Ven, this was quickly followed by Choas Pming me to confirm that HR werent targeting F-Crew, just APA. So either its a strange co-incedence that HR and ven targeted APA or theres co-operation between the two. In fact I'm led to believe the APA attacks and the F-Crew attacks have the final goal of getting us below Ven and wont stop until this happens.

Now while WP havent got a history this week of helping HR, they did just happen to set us as being at war last night and demanded their members dont defend any fcrew planet in their galaxy, I've had many WP telling me they arent happy (and btw HR and Veb members) as they think it overkill and they shouldnt be targeting us like this.

So please dont start this positive pr spin about how this overkill on an alliance whom everyone knows has a fair number of lesser experianced players so isnt the kind of threat that warrents such overkill. Its overkill that seems more like a remove them from the game tactics than take their place.
The Farnborough Crew
Unread 7 Aug 2005, 10:24   #19
The Real Arfy

The Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond repute

I seriously doubt that HR, Veneratio and WP would go to that level in order to get as little XP and roids as they can. They aren't stupid and as such I don't believe any of this. You probably have a couple of fat high-flyers and "oh! they have incs!".

[16:10:34] <[lfc]stif|afk> "dont be the worst in your alliance, join CT. We have Arfy!"
The Real Arfy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Aug 2005, 10:58   #20
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alferl
Kargool ... dont wine around ... it is a game. I just remember myself back a round where all gangbang HR and to be honest our HC stuff did not leave the alliance left behind in the crisis of heavy incs and no coverage.

And dont wast your feelings into other alliances that they should do your job , oh i forgot you leaved APA - right? So get urself any seat anywhere into the universe and shut da fuq up.

Im not whining, im merly pointing out the fact that HR is roidfat and any decent alliance should hit them. As F-Crew is roidfat and will get hit because of this. This game is about getting roids. And HR has alot of them, so does/did F-crew.

Me leaving APA had totally other reasons, which i dont care to pull into AD for people to make public slander of.
Unread 7 Aug 2005, 11:07   #21
wakey
Hamster

Lets be honest here Arfy, I'm not some bloody newbie here. I can tell the difference between normal roiding and targeting of members. The attacks are on the whole targeted on just the members of F-crew in the galaxy, no-one else, they are on the whole planets of much larger value attacking planets of lower value so arent score gain attacks rather attempts to cripple the target.

Anyway HR and Ven planets have launched these attacks, as of yet I've no evidence that WP has launched but they have declared as as "At War" and have banned members from defending F-Crew gal mates. Now we may have hit a few top 15 galaxies and may have hit some WP members along the way but not in any great numbers so I find it hard to believe they would take this action due to that and the fact it co-incideds with HR/Ven attacks just seems suspicious
The Farnborough Crew
Unread 7 Aug 2005, 11:23   #22
The_Mad_Keg
Fat *******

The_Mad_Keg is a splendid one to beholdThe_Mad_Keg is a splendid one to beholdThe_Mad_Keg is a splendid one to beholdThe_Mad_Keg is a splendid one to beholdThe_Mad_Keg is a splendid one to beholdThe_Mad_Keg is a splendid one to behold

Christ what a bunch of gutless wimps, talk about overkill, F-Crew realise as part of the Top10 theyd get concentrated attacks but we didnt think wed get 3 joining up to hit us, especially someone like WP who obvioulsy cant hang wwith 1up and LCH
<Rocko> so reincarnation is like getting ABSOLUTLEY wankered when u die

[F-Crew] - You known when youve been [FC]ucked
The_Mad_Keg is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Aug 2005, 11:28   #23
madman2k30III

well i dont care bout this war neways i was just curious who it was who wanted to newbie bash our new starters.

[F-Crew]

Unread 7 Aug 2005, 11:41   #24
wakey
Hamster

Quote:
Im not whining, im merly pointing out the fact that HR is roidfat and any decent alliance should hit them. As F-Crew is roidfat and will get hit because of this. This game is about getting roids. And HR has alot of them, so does/did F-crew.

Me leaving APA had totally other reasons, which i dont care to pull into AD for people to make public slander of.
You sure we are roid fat. Our avg number of roids is pretty low after all so per member theres not a great deal to gain and our ratio is below the likes of NoS which they have conveniantly ignore
The Farnborough Crew
Unread 7 Aug 2005, 11:49   #25
madman2k30III

truth is i rekon they are scared of what we can accomplish in r15 if we keep every player we got atm and develop them into a major alliance. So they want to beat us down make us look incompetant in defence. so it dont happen. truth is i am scared of wat f-crew is capable of in there current state. cmon we are a couple of 100k off the top 5 average score and when we get the recruits up to that lvl they will eaither fight with us or defect to some major alliance.

well we will see what this war pact does to us in the next few days. good thing i dont defend my planet so i lower my value for more XP

[F-Crew]

Unread 7 Aug 2005, 12:21   #26
[BA]Apoc
HR-HC (PA Addict)

Quote:
Originally Posted by wakey
Somehow I doubt I over estimate myself Apoc. Its an undeniable fact that HR and Ven worked together to take down, in fact the first we heard of it at F-Crew came from was from Ven, this was quickly followed by Choas Pming me to confirm that HR werent targeting F-Crew, just APA. So either its a strange co-incedence that HR and ven targeted APA or theres co-operation between the two. In fact I'm led to believe the APA attacks and the F-Crew attacks have the final goal of getting us below Ven and wont stop until this happens.

Now while WP havent got a history this week of helping HR, they did just happen to set us as being at war last night and demanded their members dont defend any f-crew planet in their galaxy, I've had many WP telling me they arent happy (and btw HR and Veb members) as they think it overkill and they shouldnt be targeting us like this.

So please dont start this positive pr spin about how this overkill on an alliance whom everyone knows has a fair number of lesser experianced players so isnt the kind of threat that warrents such overkill. Its overkill that seems more like a remove them from the game tactics than take their place.
HR did co-op with VEN to take out APA (HR could have done this on their own but it was faster and more benificial to take them down together) VEN did know that HR will be taking the war to F-Crew and if VEN also choose to target f-Crew at the same time time then so be it. Wakey do you honestly think because f-crew do a service to the whole pa community we should ignore them for allaince politics? I don't and I won't

The issue of WP joining the war is rubbish and you know it, WP have choosen to not help f-crew ( i think this is a lesson to f-crew of what happens in PA) to my knowledge not a single WP ships was launched in a targetted manner at f-crew. It happend to HR last round when we were everyone b***h, we got screwed through the mass of NAPs.

This is no PR spin, this is PA. This is not a wipe out f-crew tactic we need roids and we want our place in the universe rankings back. you'll come out stringer through this ordeal trust me i know, HR have come out of last round licking a lot wounds and it's time for us to make a few wounds now.

Wo0f

Allainces [BA] - [NOS] - [HR]
Unread 7 Aug 2005, 12:22   #27
Excalibu|r
Def *****

Excalibu|r has a little shameless behaviour in the past

statement: WP is not at war with F-crew

msg was understood wrongly if people think so
Excalibu|r is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Aug 2005, 12:33   #28
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

We all know that WP/HR is blocking. And HR prolly asked WP not to defend F-Crew planets. That's just as bad as attacking them. Denying them ingal def etc. But, all is fair in this game. Its a wargame, and if you dont like people playing dirty, you have to play it their game.
Unread 7 Aug 2005, 13:03   #29
wakey
Hamster

Quote:
Originally Posted by [BA]Apoc
HR did co-op with VEN to take out APA (HR could have done this on their own but it was faster and more benificial to take them down together) VEN did know that HR will be taking the war to F-Crew and if VEN also choose to target f-Crew at the same time time then so be it. Wakey do you honestly think because f-crew do a service to the whole pa community we should ignore them for allaince politics? I don't and I won't

The issue of WP joining the war is rubbish and you know it, WP have choosen to not help f-crew ( i think this is a lesson to f-crew of what happens in PA) to my knowledge not a single WP ships was launched in a targetted manner at f-crew. It happend to HR last round when we were everyone b***h, we got screwed through the mass of NAPs.

This is no PR spin, this is PA. This is not a wipe out f-crew tactic we need roids and we want our place in the universe rankings back. you'll come out stringer through this ordeal trust me i know, HR have come out of last round licking a lot wounds and it's time for us to make a few wounds now.

Wo0f
No I dont expect us to be ignored but I would expect us to be treated with a bit more respect than we are. You say "We need the roids" but then we actually arent that fat, in fact the fatter planets in F-Crew got so much incoming each wave that your roid gains are ridiculously small while its the players with the smallest roid ratio where the best percentage gains are being made by attackers but with their being so few roids at these places and the fact attackers are larger in value the gains arent at all good. As for wanting your place in the universe back, why target us now, we are 6mill ahead of you while NoS and Reunion are only 3 mill. It would take alot less time to haul those two in than it would us and rather than having to focus on us in the way you are. After all we all know that such attacks that your doing weild lower gains for the attacking alliance than galaxy attacks do so your not going to jump NoS and Reunion by doing this, your place will be gained by knocking us behind all 3 of you which is going to mean a number of additional days incoming like this. Incoming which potentially has the impact of driving our newbies out of the game for good and making our experianced players decide that helping train new players isnt worth constant attacks. And its this that annoys me about the situation the way its being done isnt to gain roids or rank, its to do the most damage possible to make us lose 3 ranks.

As for WP not attacking, it really doesnt matter if they are or not, their actions are such that its an 'attack' on F-Crew. HR have them screwing their galaxies over just to gain a rank when HR are perfectky capable of gaining 3 ranks themselves without resorting to this

If we wanted special treatment then we would have done a NoS and taken all the NAP's we were offered and prevented such attacks happening but we didnt as we are willing are perfectly happy to battle it out but such gutless attacks are really taking the piss
The Farnborough Crew
Unread 7 Aug 2005, 13:18   #30
TSP

TSP has a spectacular aura aboutTSP has a spectacular aura aboutTSP has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
This is no PR spin, this is PA. This is not a wipe out f-crew tactic we need roids and we want our place in the universe rankings back.
Let's be honest here : this is either a wipe out F-Crew tactic or you guys are under the impression that stealing 30 roids is a good attack.
TSP is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Aug 2005, 13:37   #31
[BA]Apoc
HR-HC (PA Addict)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TSP
Let's be honest here : this is either a wipe out F-Crew tactic or you guys are under the impression that stealing 30 roids is a good attack.
well i just got ym self near 100 roids for 0 loses i'd consider that worthwhile!

Allainces [BA] - [NOS] - [HR]
Unread 7 Aug 2005, 14:42   #32
truler

truler is an unknown quantity at this point

After a succesfull co-operation with HR to overtake APA in the rankings, we were looking for new means to get back in the rankings where we belong, and thats top 10.

Quote:
As for wanting your place in the universe back, why target us now, we are 6mill ahead of you while NoS and Reunion are only 3 mill.
The same goes for Veneratio I guess, although the gaps are 1 mill. bigger. But you say this like its a coward's act. The fact that F-Crew has starting members is not an excuse not to attack them. Besides, your avg is only 30k lower then ours, so I dont see how that should restrict us from attacking you.
Instead of whining about the bits and parts of the game you dislike, try organising a counterattack.. we'll be waiting for ya..
truler is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Aug 2005, 14:59   #33
TheShadowMan
Choice of Whacker sir?

TheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by truler
After a succesfull co-operation with HR to overtake APA in the rankings, we were looking for new means to get back in the rankings where we belong, and thats top 10.

The same goes for Veneratio I guess, although the gaps are 1 mill. bigger. But you say this like its a coward's act. The fact that F-Crew has starting members is not an excuse not to attack them. Besides, your avg is only 30k lower then ours, so I dont see how that should restrict us from attacking you.
Instead of whining about the bits and parts of the game you dislike, try organising a counterattack.. we'll be waiting for ya..
Hi Truler,

Just a quick one, ya wont bring down f-crew . F-Crew will continue to repulse your abysmal attacks and stay above you in ranking.

The fact that F-Crew can do this with trainees in their ranks does imply something quite funny.

Regards,
tsm
Unread 7 Aug 2005, 15:06   #34
barney
Ex-Visionary

barney is a jewel in the roughbarney is a jewel in the roughbarney is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
well i just got ym self near 100 roids for 0 loses i'd consider that worthwhile!
should be able to figure out who this guy is from this intel . i hope he gets a lot of visitors :P

you guys wanna grow and gain places in alliance rankings, i will give you a little tip, the way to do this is to hit high value planets, with lots of roids skillfully. No offence intended, but f-crew do not have these in abundance.

however i must congratulate you for what you did acheive, there are now a lot of newer players out there missing a lot (from their perspective, not from yours) of roids. I think it is a real a real shame that instead of growing some balls and going after your real enemies, i.e. those keeping your limp d**ks out of the top 10, reunion/NoS for example.

finally i will congratulate you for the most shameful act of cowardice i have witnessed in PA. With any luck it will make other alliances realise what a shameful bunch you are, and maybe see you as soft targets yourself.

(to f-crew g/l with the incs guys, i have no doubt this will only be a temporary interruption to the admirable job you do)
r11 NoS (16:9:10)
r12 VsN (22:2:1)
r13 VsN BC (10:10:10) - R.I.P.
r14 xVx Head BC (2:8:3)
barney is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Aug 2005, 15:11   #35
Wandows
[Vision]

Wandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
How can you as alliance claim to belong somewhere if you need help from outside to get there?
Unread 7 Aug 2005, 15:14   #36
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Lets be honest here Arfy, I'm not some bloody newbie here. I can tell the difference between normal roiding and targeting of members. The attacks are on the whole targeted on just the members of F-crew in the galaxy, no-one else, they are on the whole planets of much larger value attacking planets of lower value so arent score gain attacks rather attempts to cripple the target.
you see, so many people have perceptions of cooperation between alliances because of 1 night, where your gals may have been taken more than once. It happens, I seriously seriously doubt it is a 3 way gangbang on ur pretty little arses, because to be quite honest the alliances mentioned, im sure have something better to be doing.

Realise the difference between double booking a gal and alliance cooperation. k thnx
Unread 7 Aug 2005, 15:51   #37
TheShadowMan
Choice of Whacker sir?

TheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud of

hey alki,

ya might want to go check your latest intel.... and maybe edit that above post to something like.... <snip><snip>

lollyroflcopter to the rescue

tsm
Unread 7 Aug 2005, 16:09   #38
wakey
Hamster

Quote:

So on one hand we have HR saying "We arent working with Veneratio" and then veneratio pretty much say they are. Make up your minds ffs.

As for being a cowards act. In many ways it is as its not actually attempting to gain a rank. All it is aiming to do is limit growth of the alliance your attacking in an attempt to let OTHERS take their place. Your attacks however limit your ability to grow as much if not more than the alliance your attacking so your only hope of gaining rank is to hope you destablise the alliance enough to make enough members to quit, something which you did manage to acheive with APA but probally only due to existing cracks that were rearing their heads. In other words you aim is to go out and try and destroy an alliance and hope that it works and gains you a rank rather than play better and gain the rank.
The Farnborough Crew
Unread 7 Aug 2005, 16:24   #39
wakey
Hamster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alki
you see, so many people have perceptions of cooperation between alliances because of 1 night, where your gals may have been taken more than once. It happens, I seriously seriously doubt it is a 3 way gangbang on ur pretty little arses, because to be quite honest the alliances mentioned, im sure have something better to be doing.

Realise the difference between double booking a gal and alliance cooperation. k thnx
So HR and Ven managed to double book the same targets did they. And these targets all happened to be only the F-crew planets in the galaxies and no-one else. What are you going to claim next, that the Germans didnt invade France in the WWII they just happened to be there

As I've said though I will conced that while wolfpack are involved in this and are aiding HR in their goals they dont seem to be attacking (although as far as intel goes our intel on wp isnt as good as our hr or ven stuff so i could be wrong)

And as for having better things to do, you would think so as attacking us isnt the best use of resources but it appears that they seem to think they dont have better things to do
The Farnborough Crew
Unread 7 Aug 2005, 16:25   #40
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Quote:
So on one hand we have HR saying "We arent working with Veneratio" and then veneratio pretty much say they are. Make up your minds ffs.

As for being a cowards act. In many ways it is as its not actually attempting to gain a rank. All it is aiming to do is limit growth of the alliance your attacking in an attempt to let OTHERS take their place. Your attacks however limit your ability to grow as much if not more than the alliance your attacking so your only hope of gaining rank is to hope you destablise the alliance enough to make enough members to quit, something which you did manage to acheive with APA but probally only due to existing cracks that were rearing their heads. In other words you aim is to go out and try and destroy an alliance and hope that it works and gains you a rank rather than play better and gain the rank.
Again, I like to state that the players that left APA didnt leave because of being targeted. There were other reasons, wich none of the players leaving want to discuss
Unread 7 Aug 2005, 16:33   #41
wakey
Hamster

Quote:
Again, I like to state that the players that left APA didnt leave because of being targeted. There were other reasons, wich none of the players leaving want to discuss
Which is what I pretty much said.
The Farnborough Crew
Unread 7 Aug 2005, 17:40   #42
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

DrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud of

/me thinks someone's pulling Wakey's leg :P or Wakey is pulling everyone elses leg :P
/me dont think there's any wars.
/me is a hippie

* We do not exist *

* G-II * NoS * VsN * Ascendancy * Osiris * xVx * Ultores *

DrunkenViking is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Aug 2005, 17:51   #43
truler

truler is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:

I find it so funny that you are all trying to proove that nobody left APA because of the attacks, while I heard nobody say the opposite
But believe me, if they hadn't left we would have succeeded at our goals aswell. Just like we will get F-Crew down. Now stop whining you little children, this is part of the game!! Go play The Sims or something if you dont like it. (no offense to any sim-players )
truler is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Aug 2005, 18:18   #44
wakey
Hamster

Quote:
I find it so funny that you are all trying to proove that nobody left APA because of the attacks, while I heard nobody say the opposite
But believe me, if they hadn't left we would have succeeded at our goals aswell. Just like we will get F-Crew down. Now stop whining you little children, this is part of the game!! Go play The Sims or something if you dont like it. (no offense to any sim-players )
If you had ever had any dealings with Dude you would realise him coming back and forcing his way back into command is about 50x worse than anything you can inflict. I fully believe that kargools telling the truth
The Farnborough Crew
Unread 7 Aug 2005, 18:38   #45
The_Mad_Keg
Fat *******

The_Mad_Keg is a splendid one to beholdThe_Mad_Keg is a splendid one to beholdThe_Mad_Keg is a splendid one to beholdThe_Mad_Keg is a splendid one to beholdThe_Mad_Keg is a splendid one to beholdThe_Mad_Keg is a splendid one to behold

Truler if u need HR to help u and WP denying their gal mates def so u can land u dont belong in the top20 let alone the top 10

Unread 7 Aug 2005, 18:47   #46
hells
Ex F-Crew HC

hells is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wandows
How can you as alliance claim to belong somewhere if you need help from outside to get there?

thankyou very much wandows you legend, well said!

ive been silently watching this thread and tbh i think that we need to now just shut up and get on with it......

if they are trying to bring us down let them try.... i got hit by some noob who obviously has never heard of bcalcs.... if me loosing a few vsh and a VERY small ammount of roids that im not gonna say is the best these guys can do then id just like to say we will fight you and we will show you that you picked a fight with the wrong people

tar muchly

hells
x

rd 12 [F-Crew] P30n
rd 13 part 1 [F-Crew] DC
rd 13 part 2 LCH DC
rd 13 part 3 [F-Crew] HC
rd 14 [F-Crew] HC
rd 15 [F-Crew] HC
rd 16 [F-Crew] P30n!
hells is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Aug 2005, 19:04   #47
Phil^
Insomniac

Phil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by barney
finally i will congratulate you for the most shameful act of cowardice i have witnessed in PA. With any luck it will make other alliances realise what a shameful bunch you are, and maybe see you as soft targets yourself.

(to f-crew g/l with the incs guys, i have no doubt this will only be a temporary interruption to the admirable job you do)
I agree. This ganging up on an alliance which primarily trains people rather then goes for glory just seems cowardly and counter-productive to me.
It damages the game, imho to bash new players into the ground.

I hope f-crew come out of this 'war' well, and hold their own this week. that alone should be quite a PR offensive, enough perhaps to turn other alliances against "the evil newbie bashers"
Unread 7 Aug 2005, 19:09   #48
The_Mad_Keg
Fat *******

i agree with barney in most of it, obviously we shouldnt be exempt from alliance wars, and a war on us is quite acceptable, just the ganging up that takes the piss, specially WP refusing to defend gal mates.

Unread 7 Aug 2005, 19:31   #49
hells
Ex F-Crew HC

hells is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil^
I agree. This ganging up on an alliance which primarily trains people rather then goes for glory just seems cowardly and counter-productive to me.
It damages the game, imho to bash new players into the ground.

I hope f-crew come out of this 'war' well, and hold their own this week. that alone should be quite a PR offensive, enough perhaps to turn other alliances against "the evil newbie bashers"

lets hope so Phil^

and as with keg the no defending thing bugs me how is it productive to not defend ppl in your own galaxys....

rd 12 [F-Crew] P30n
rd 13 part 1 [F-Crew] DC
rd 13 part 2 LCH DC
rd 13 part 3 [F-Crew] HC
rd 14 [F-Crew] HC
rd 15 [F-Crew] HC
rd 16 [F-Crew] P30n!
hells is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Aug 2005, 19:45   #50
Chaos

Chaos will become famous soon enoughChaos will become famous soon enough

Hmmz.. can't a guy go shag his GF in peace anymore. go away for 2 days and all hell is loose.

The Attack on APA was a coop between HR and Ven. and that was how things where when I left on Friday.
I get back. APA is down. worthless as a target. so my overactive MC's (/me pets his MC's.. gota love em ) go for the next top10 target we got lots of coords for, which just happen to be F-Crew.

I personaly respect the work F-Crew does. Had I been here. F-Crew wouldn't be hit.

Next time Wakey. come talk to me before posting on forum.

This has now been resolved, and HR and Ven are no longer hitting F-Crew.

ohh btw. WP never hit F-Crew. they just don't defend against HR. (I see nothing strange about that. do you?)
R7-R11 : HR HC / NoS Head Techie / NoS WC
R12 : Retired <- GF gives ultimatum. PA or Her.
R13 : HR Peon -> BC -> MC (GC of Winning Gal)
R14 : HR HC
R15 : Retired <- GF dumps me cuz of PA.
R16 : HR Peon
R19 : Omen BC
R20-R30 : Retired
R31 : HR Peon

Someone give me a dictionary.
Cuz I don't seem to know what retired means. =/
Chaos is offline   Reply With Quote